Bathsheba

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
diegoroyo
diegoroyo
214 Followers

"Why not? Besides, I'll have work for you to do. Favors, little things. You got to bring food for sure. I ain't giving it up for nothing, boys."

They all agreed. And now she had more slaves. And in time, they would forget who they were, and their souls would be lost forever.

When they were gone, she saw there was plenty of darkness left, and went back outside and to the beach with a towel. She was still filthy and sweaty and covered in cum. But soon the salty water rinsed her clean, and revived her, and soothed her sore pussy and ass.

Then another young man appeared, walking on the beach with his dog, just as she came out of the sea and was dripping. He stopped and stared, for she must have appeared as a goddess in the dawn. Dark skin, and long black hair, exotic features with high cheekbones, and black eyes. His eyes fell on her large and hanging breasts and very wide areolas. Motherly breasts that had a different kind of appeal, and primal desire to be nursed, and loved. Her breasts were the promise of both pleasure, and milk. And the shaven cleft of her pussy his eyes fell on next, with water dripping from her prominent clitoris. She was neither perfect, or youthful, but not at all old or unattractive. She could see herself through his eyes in the dawn light. She was a goddess for which most ancient religions were based upon.

"Hello," he said. "Sorry, I didn't know anyone was out this early."

"It's all right," she replied, pretending to be a little embarrassed. Men liked that. "I didn't think anyone else would be out here, either."

Another minion. She walked up to him, and extended her hand. And he, like the fool that all men are, took it.

"I'm Sheba," she said. "Nice to meet you."

For she was a succubus, after all. A Daughter of Lilith who preyed upon the horny and stupid. Her drunk mother, who was not a good person, and whom had seduced the first human in all the world herself.

And like all succubae, her immortality depended upon her consumption of cum. Vampires needed blood. Succubae needed cum. Five thousand years had not yet bored her of the taste.

Not yet.

THE END

diegoroyo
diegoroyo
214 Followers
12