Bathtime Can Be Such Fun

Story Info
Her brother's friend joins her for a bath.
841 words
3.93
61.8k
5

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/13/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gemsy21
gemsy21
8 Followers

I thought I was all alone in the house and decided to take a bath, not realising that my older brother had let one of his friends stay over at out house the night before.

I went into the bathroom and started to run myself a nice hot bath, lighting a few lightly scented lavender candles around the edge of the bath tub, adding some gorgeous mint smelling bubble bath, watching it foam up. I stood in front of the mirror and undressed myself slowly, humming softly to myself.

I didn’t hear the door open but when I looked up I saw him standing there, smiling at me, my brother’s friend Steve. He was tall, short brown hair, gorgeous brown eyes that you could get lost in for hours. He closed the door, leaning casually against the sink and asked if I needed someone to wash my back.

Well I have always had a bit of a thing for him, and finally I’d got my chance, there was no way I was going to miss out on this. Looking up into those big brown eyes I tried to sound casual and said “sure”.

He started to undress before my eyes I couldn’t believe it. Slowly revealing his muscular body to me, he slid into the bath behind me, his legs outside of mine I could feel his cock pressed against my arse and I could feel that it was hard, I couldn’t believe that this was finally happening! It had happened many times in my dreams and I hoped so much that this wasn’t yet another one of those.

Steve slowly started to wash my back, rubbing my shoulders, and it felt great, so relaxing and intimate. I couldn’t stop the soft moans escaping my lips as he lent forward and started to kiss the back of my neck. He whispered in my ear that he'd always wanted to fuck me, with that I felt my pussy get wetter instantly.

I turned my head to kiss him a long, slow, lingering kiss, and told him that I had always felt the same way but didn’t think he would be interested in his friends little sister. His strong tanned arms reach around me as he started to wash my breasts, rubbing the lather all over them, gently pulling on my nipples.

His hand slowly crept between my legs as his hand found my clit slowly rubbing it in circles, so gentle but so nice. He said we should go into my room, so getting out of the bath we both wrapped a towel around us and walked into my room, locking the door behind us. As soon as the door was shut he had ripped the towel off of me and pushed me down onto the bed, he told me to close my eyes, which I did eagerly, awaiting his touch. I suddenly felt his hot breathe on my pussy then he licking and sucking at my clit hungrily, his hot tongue sliding in and out of my now dripping wet pussy. Then he took off his towel and turned around so that his big hard throbbing cock was touching my lips as he started to lick my pussy again, blowing on it gently.

I opened my eyes seeing his big hard cock in front of my face; I had never sucked a cock before but couldn’t resist this huge one right in front of me. I flicked my tongue out across the tip, running my tongue up and down his long cock as he groaned into my pussy. Thinking that I must be doing something right I continued and I started to suck the tip of his cock gently, he thrust it further into my mouth as I started to suck him harder, tasting the pre-cum on his cock as he fucked my mouth.

Steve must have sensed that I was going to cum as he stared to suck my clit harder, scraping his teeth over it gently, there were three fingers deep inside me fingering my pussy hard and fast. My juices going all over him as my hips were grinding onto his face.

I rubbed his balls gently as he thrust into my mouth, moaning with pleasure as we both started to cum. He pulled out of my mouth as he started to cum, spraying his hot cum all over my tits as I came too. He started to rub the hot cum into my tits and it felt great, all thick and sticky. He laid there for ages just playing with my cum covered tits, my nipples rock hard.

A while later, I don’t know how long it felt so right just laying there in each others arms, he rolled off of me and we lay next to each other on my bed, he put his lips next to my ear, I could feel his warm breath on me. He whispered “I think we need to go take a shower now”. But that’s another story!

To be continued!

gemsy21
gemsy21
8 Followers