Bathtime Fun

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KyetoX
KyetoX
1 Followers

"What do you need?" He asked, in his sexy voice. He was finally getting the idea.

"I need you-" I reached over and grabbed a bottle of shampoo, "to cum-" I turned it over ans squeezed a copious amount into my hands, "All over me..." I rubbed the shampoo into my skin, lathering it up with the moisture left on it. He flew out of his pants faster then if they were on fire. Soon enough he stood there, in my parents bathroom, stark naked and with his glorious cock pointed at my face. His hand started to fly across his shaft as if he were trying to start a friction fire with it.

"Oh no..." I said, reaching up and grabbing his hands with my own soapy hands. "I have to do it..." I slowly removed his hands, and wrapped my own around his shaft. "You made me cum." I waved towards the water, which still smelled sickly sweet, on top of the fresh fruity smell of the shampoo. "I make you cum."

I slowly started to jack him off. My whole fist wrapped around his penis, which surprisingly stiffened even more underneath my touch. I slid it back and forth through my fist, letting the shampoo lather up on his cock. I sat there, watching the skin of his skin slid back and forth across the head.

He started to moan softly, as I decided to kick things up a notch and really let it fly. I pulled him, gently, closer to the tub, and splashed some water on his cock to rinse it off some. I swirled my hand in the water to rinse off the suds before sticking a two fingers back inside me, pulling out more girl-cum. I wiped in onto the cleaned head of his cock and promptly sucked it off. "Yummy..." I said once he was done yelping at me. "That is exactly what this soup needs." And I began to jack him off, in slow, hard jerks, almost like I was pulling the cum out of his nuts and onto my breasts. "Don't you think so?"

"Y-yeah" He stammered as he focused solely on staying upright as I jerked him off. My thumb slid around and began to rub across his sensitive head, causing him to moan loudly into the echo chamber. "So, tell me, Johnathan..." I asked in a pouty tone, "Do you wanna cum?"

"Yeah..." He breathed as as he tried to control his vocalizations.

I reached up and rubbed more suds across my breasts suggestively. "Where do you wanna cum, my love?" I asked him, again, suggesting a drip mark across my face.

"On... your...breasts..." He stressed out, trying to speak while I whirled my thumb across his cock's head.

"Right here?" I asked, pointing towards my left nipple.

"No..." he strained out, "all over your sexy breasts." John's face contorted as I continued to pull his strings.

I rubbed my nipple, making it curl up in response, still jacking off John's cock in my sudsy hand.

"How badly do you wanna cum on my breasts?" I asked innocently.

"So fucking bad, baby...I wanna cum into your soup..." He grunted, as his hips started to sway on their own.

"You wanna cum where I came?" I asked, pointing to my vulva. "I want to bath in your yummy cummy," I crooned as I cuddled his cock. "John, I want your cum all over my sexy body."

I soon got my wish as he gasped and moaned in surprise. At first, a warm, sticky stuff joined the suds in my hand. Next thing I knew, cum shot out of his cock like gooey buckshot. (or, as I like to call it, fuckshot) One stream landed across my breasts, another went high and caught me in my mouth and across my cheek. Several more across strung across my breast, and down my stomach, into the water. John simply moaned a little louder then he did during it, but the fireworks form his cock told all. More and more leaked out and I reached up and sucked the rest straight off the pipe.

John looked down at me, and I looked over myself. Streams of sticky cum were stitching a bridge between my breast, that was slowly dripping off into the water. White streams of cum floated in the bathwater, making an obvious mess of the room. My tongue reach out and licked a large salty glop of cum off my cheek.

In worry, I checked the back wall, but luckily, none had landed there. I looked up to John, who propped himself against the wall, panting heavily as if he had just done an intense workout. "Don't worry, I aimed it just at you." He winked.

I smiled halfway and shook me head. "Wow, John..." I said, looking at all the cum that was accumulating in the water. "What are the chances that I can get pregnant from this?"

"Well," He said, sitting down heavily on the floor next to me. "Considering that most of the cum hit the water or the air before it had a chance to reach your vagina, and the fact that your are on hormonal birth control," He added, matter-of-factly, since I had been on birth control throughout my adolescent years. "I would say about zero."

I laughed, fully knowing that I couldn't get pregnant from swimming in his diluted cum. "Well, then, since I am in the bath tub, let's finish cleaning myself up, and then we can go watch a movie." I said, wiping my cheek and sucking the tasty cum off it.

"One of my...'special' movies." John said suggestively, winking at me while toying with his now limp cock.

"You still more of this stuff in you?" I asked, trying to hold up a stream of cum from the water, but it fell apart.

"Wouldn't you like to know?" He winked, and started to jack pull on his cock harder, as if trying to coax more cum out of it.

"You are in refraction right now, mister." I said, scolding him like a mother. "Now, clean up a bit and put your clothes back on." I rinsed off the remaining cum of my breast, much to my own dismay. "I will...be out in a minute."

John rinsed himself off quickly, and left to get dressed in the other room. I rinsed off as much of the cum as I could, avoiding the congealing streamers of it as I washed. Finally, I got out, not necessarily cleaner then I was before, but certainly more relaxed. I dried off quickly with a towel and was just about to slip back into my panties when I turned and saw the water. The water where my cum and John's cum were swimming in. In that tub, we were fucking each other a million times over.

I shook my head and pulled the plug, letting the globs and streams of cum wash down the drain with everything else. Knowing John and me, there would be a lot more sex soup left to make in our lives.

KyetoX
KyetoX
1 Followers
12