Batman: Arkham City Chronicles Ch. 05

Story Info
Catwoman, Batwoman, and a Henchwoman are all on the menu...
12.9k words
4.48
12.1k
26

Part 5 of the 12 part series

Updated 08/24/2021
Created 08/14/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I would like to thanks Emily Thayer for editing this chapter. Damien William and DragonKnightleader for written the sex scenes.

Saturday, January 7, 2012 C.E.

Roof of Poison Ivy's Lair,

Amusement Mile,

Arkham City

Bruce left Harley and Poison Ivy asleep, fully satisfied, with bellies full of his cum. Batman went outside in the cold Gotham night, and across the rooftops sees a figure running toward him. Batman snaps into action, using his grapple gun, Bruce moves closer to the figure and recognizes it is Catwoman being chased by several heavily armed men. Batman can hear the gunfire as they get closer but using his new third-generation Remote Electrical Charge or R.E.C. for short, fires once causing an electromagnetic pulse to shock the armed thugs chasing Catwoman. Catwoman for her part knows that shot came from Batman and starts running in the direction she thinks the shot came from. However, Selina turns the wrong way, so Batman uses his line launcher to zoom across the night sky before dropping onto the group chasing Selina. Catwoman sees Batman hit the roof and is surprised that he doesn't go crashing through it but thinks, 'Oh, thank the Lord!'

Batman engages in hand-to-hand combat with several thugs, but he is surprised on how well-trained they are. Catwoman for her part, turns her head around and sees the fight raging on before turning around using her whip to take out one of the thugs. While Batman is fighting two thugs, Catwoman uses both her caltrops and bolas to take out another couple more thugs. But with even more armed thugs joining the fight, Batman throws a thug into the several other thugs before grabbing Selina and using his grapple gun he escapes. The thugs continue to fire but the thug leader voices, "Let them go. We need to get back to base."

"Won't the boss have our head?" asks a second thug but the lead thug just shakes his head no as he voices, "The boss had a plan."

Abandoned Gotham Light and Power Building,

Sheldon Park,

Arkham City

Batman and Catwoman gently land on the roof of one of the abandoned buildings inside Sheldon Park. Batman is holding Catwoman in his arms and despite feeling her ample breasts pressing against his batsuit, sex is the last thing on his mind.

After several minutes of silence, Batman asks, "Are you alright?"

"No! I'm better now but Bruce what are we going to do?" asks Selina, catching Bruce by surprise since Selina never used his first name when he is in costume. Selina stares into Bruce's eyes while he shares into her green eyes as he voices, "Selina..."

Catwoman just kisses Batman, as the snow starts gently falling but neither one cares, as Selina whispers, "I need you here and now!"

Batman takes her promptly and French kisses her. As he drives his tongue past her teeth, her tongue circles round and round his. He catches her wriggling tongue and pins it with his. Never one to fully submit to any capture, her tongue writhes under his and she slips out of his sticky tongue pin as she pulls away entirely, panting as she playfully licks his lips. He then trails his tongue along her neck and gently places kisses along it while he cups her ass to press their pelvises together.

"Going full Lugosi on me, huh?"

Batman continues to kiss the length of her neck before reaching her flesh valley, even though he has to stoop lower to press his face against her breasts. She wraps her arms around his neck and her legs around his waist, confident he can support her weight. While he straightens his legs, she licks his ear as her hot breath warms his cold skin.

"Kitty's very hungry right now. I need to suck some cock."

"I can lick some pussy myself. Got any ideas?"

Catwoman disengages her limbs and walks all the way to the ledge.

"Stay absolutely still," she took a deep, cold breath as she unzipped her crotch zipper, exposing her throbbing hot pussy against the freezing air. Normally, her resolve is rock solid, but with Batman standing before her, there's always the chance she can hurt him. Yet, it's that fear that makes him so enticing to her. Between the sight of him and the cold draft on her tender nethers, her legs shake a bit. She makes a quick dash to give her momentum to cartwheel and back flip onto his shoulders. Just as expected, her many years as a high school gymnast pays off as she lands on him perfectly. As he feels her weight on her shoulders, he takes hold of her thighs to keep her from falling off. She bends down to take his cock into her warm mouth while her pussy presses against his face. She gives him a sweet, introductory kiss before he enters her mouth. After a brief suckle, she pulls off of his massive length to give sweet licks to his shaft and head, mewling all the while. He, likewise, only parts her lower lips for a moment before he pulls his tongue away to nuzzle her pussy with his nose. As she feels Batman Eskimo kissing her, she responds in kind and nuzzles her nose against his huge bobbing length as they tease each other.

"Goddamn Bruce, I thought you wanted to eat out."

"Funny, that's what I was going to say to you," he answers as he sticks his tongue in her dripping pussy. Just like with her lips, he presses the underside of his tongue against her inner wall and clit. Unlike her tongue, Catwoman's clit cannot wriggle away and she clamps her legs around his head even harder as she smothers him with her genitals. She gasps as she barely contains her focus until she sees Bruce's cock dangling before her eyes. Selina takes his length in her hands to angle it towards her mouth to swallow as much as him as possible. Her tongue playfully circles his head as she laps up his precum while her hands stroke his might shaft. She slowly swallows almost half of his length before her eyes tear up. Selina breathes through her nose as her tongue thrashes along the underside. Likewise, Bruce sticks his tongue deep into her inner walls, pushing hard against them before flicking her clit with his tongue tip. As they worked each other into a frenzy, Batman's legs buckle as he cums into her mouth. Catwoman does her best to swallow upside down, but so much cum sticks to the roof of her mouth and some of it goes up her nose. She pulls off his now erupting cock to cough up the thick liquid messing with her sinuses. Despite her discomfort, she still clamps down hard around his head with her legs as she rides out her orgasm and climaxes on his face. Unable to remain standing, he lets go of her as he falls on his back. With his hands free, he uses them to cushion his fall. Catwoman, now free of his grip, somersaults as her hands touch the floor to roll with the drop.

They both pant as they enjoy their first afterglow. With her mouth free, Catwoman asks, "Why does your cock taste like Harley and Ivy?"

"Because I fucked them both earlier."

"At the same time? You're such a player. I'm used to their separate tastes, not mixed together."

"You can get used to the taste in the next foursome."

Selina gets on all fours and prowls to him as she says, "That's pretty presumptuous of you. You know what I see? A grounded bat. And this kitty is still hungry."

Catwoman moves on all fours and rests her lips on his semi-hard, cum-covered cock. She laps away delicately as he rises to full mast once again. Now turgid with desire, she straddles him and gently sinks herself onto his length. She feels his massive prick stretch her inner walls to the limit as she slowly impales herself. She bites her lip as she feels his tip press against her womb entrance. Completely full, she remains still as their pelvises press against each other until he takes hold of her hips to stabilize her as he thrusts upwards. She shrieks in delight as she takes his pounding and she fondles her breasts. Her starving pussy squeezes hard on Batman's cock as she orgasms again, desperate to drink his man-milk, which he gives up at her urging.

Oh shit! She thinks. She forgets that today isn't safe. Or is it? What day is today? At this moment, billions of sperm are pilfering her unprotected eggs right this second. Not that she takes the morning after pill. Dizziness is pretty dangerous to an acrobatic thief, after all. Nor are condoms much fun, although she doubts that even the extra-large ones would have fit Batman's superhuman cock. Still, despite her worries, she still feels flushed and...content? She's never felt that feeling before. All she knows is that she feels right somehow. She collapses onto his chest, purring as she runs a finger along his chest.

"Mmmm, you have the most delicious milk."

"Sounds like you're still hungry," he answers as he rolls her onto her back and fucks her sopping wet pussy again. As she feels the cold, snowy ground on her back, Batman grabs her ankles as he drives his girth in and out of her. Her tits jiggle freely as his constant pounding rocks her back and forth. Her back gets warm and wet as her body heat melts the snow. As her entire body becomes as warm as her pussy, he takes his hands off her ankles to fondle her tits. Batman then buries his face between her tits and licks her mammary valley. She giggles as she says, "Aw baby, your beard stubble tickles. Keep going."

He heeds her words and continues with his vigorous pounding. Just like before, her legs stiffen as they cum together again. He pulls out of her and unplugs her pussy, leading her to drool out cum out of her snatch. He then puts his still hard cock on her chest for a titfuck. As he presses her soft breasts between his length. From her perspective, his tip looks like a mole popping up. She cranes her neck to briefly suckle on his tip whenever it reveals itself, tasting all the juices of the pussies he's fucked recently. The combined, musky taste was surprisingly delicious and certainly smelled nice, probably because of Ivy. His thrusts become faster and faster as he fucks her chest cheeks until he shoots her a pearl necklace.

"Aww honey. You always do give me the best gifts," Catwoman smirks as she gives his dripping cock head a gentle peck. She slips out from under him and gets on all fours. She arches her back and presents her rear end to him while she meows in heat, showing him her desperate snatch. Spurred on by her flirtations, Batman mounts her and rams his length inside her damp pussy. While he rocks her entire body from the force of his hips, her arms lose strength and her hot, red face presses onto the snowy, cold ground. As a result, her rump presents itself even more invitingly and he drives himself to the hilt as she turns into an impromptu snow plow. He grips her thighs tight for leverage and to keep her fastened to his crotch. Between her natural juices and the cum he left inside her, the near-frictionless fucking she's getting drives her to another amazing orgasm. What would be even better is if he nips her neck just like a male cat would. She then feels his broad chest pressing into her back and he sucks hard on her neck while he fondles her hanging tits. The triple assault on her senses drive her over the edge and her pussy spasms once again on his length. Naturally, he dumps yet another load into her womb. If her eggs weren't fertilized before, they are now as her eggs are bathing in his man seed. He pulls out of her and her legs collapse, her entire, flushed body melting the snow under her.

Perhaps becoming a mommy isn't such a terrible thing, she thinks as she rubs the hickey she just received, while wondering about...

Several Hours Later:

North Beach,

Canarsie Island,

Northern Gotham Islands, Northern Bay of Gotham

Located north of Gotham City near the Gotham City International Airport are the Northern Gotham Islands, a protected wildlife refuge and visitor center, where Batman had brought Catwoman for safety. Bruce's grandfather, Patrick Wayne lead the push for the islands not to be developed but protected for both the wildlife and future Gotham generations. North Beach, an abandoned resort town, is a secret hideout that only members of the Bat's family know about. Batgirl, Batwoman, Robin, Huntress, Black Bat and Gotham Girl had all arrived after being summoned by Batman. Catwoman is still shaken up but feels safe now that she is with Bruce. With Batwoman arriving she asks, "Batman, what was so important, that you need us out here instead of the Batcave?"

"Catwoman was attacked tonight by thugs working for the Arkham Knight. Catwoman even saw the individual claiming to be the Arkham Knight," explains Bruce, as he turning to Selina and motioning for her to speak. Selina still nervous voices, "He dressed in a suit that is like armor. I saw him kill Gorilla Grodd and two of his bodyguards like they were flies on a wall."

"How can he be that powerful and we never heard of him before?" asks Batgirl, but Bruce had been trying to figure that out since Catwoman told him what she saw early tonight. Batwoman asks, "Bruce, what two bodyguards did the Arkham Knight killed?"

"According to Selina's description, it would seem that it was Blockbuster and Electrocutioner. Now Blockbuster is a mindless brute but had super-strength. For someone to dispatched him easily would be Superman-level strength," answers Bruce, "Though I'm not sure if Electrocutioner was actually killed or not because Catwoman said earlier she thought he was but wasn't sure."

"I saw him go flying through the air like a ragdoll and I don't know how anyone could survived that, but I did see the Arkham Knight crush Blockbuster's skull and killing Grodd by blowing off his face with some type of advance assault rifle," replies Catwoman, but Oracle, who been listening in on the comm channel, announces, "Uh...Electrocutioner is currently at the Royal Hotel."

"Are you sure?" asks Batman, pulling his earpiece to reply to Oracle's message on his personal in-suit communication system. There is a short pause before Oracle says, "Maybe! This one is similar but has a large scar on the left-side of his face and..."

"That is Lester Buchinsky, son of the original Electrocutioner, Jon Maddox Buchinsky," answers Batman, "That must have been who Catwoman saw tonight with Grodd. Lester's face was scarred when he was a child when he was playing with his father's shock gloves."

"Did his father do it or was it an accident?" asks Huntress, who herself has some major childhood trauma because of her parent's deaths. Helena's parents were murdered when she was a little girl by the rival mafia boss, who was pushing in on her father's territory. After killing her father, the mafia boss raped and eventually kill Helena's mother, Maria Bertinelli, née Panessa. Bruce gives Helena a sympathetic look before answering, "According to what I have been able to piece together it was an accident, but why would both of them be in Gotham here and now?"

"Something is happening..." a voice that Bruce doesn't recognize.

"Who was that?" asks Bruce, as everyone looks around for the voice. The feminine voice continues, "...the name is Orwell and I'm here to help you Batman, or should I call you, Bruce Wayne?"

'Wonderful! Another villain I know nothing about,' thought Bruce, still looking around for the voice but Batwoman asks, "Orwell, if you're really here to help, why not show yourself?"

"In time I will become an important member of your team but for now my safety is my top priority. However, Bruce and Kate you must travel to Nutten Isles, the abandoned airport terminal," replies the voice, Bruce knows the island, which had a military and later a civilian airport was closed in the 1960s and the islands had been unpopulated ever since. Bruce immediately snaps into actions and orders, "Selina, go with everyone back to the Batcave. Kate and I will travel to Nutten Isles in the Batwing."

"What Batwing?" asks Robin, knowing Bruce came in the Batmobile.

"Stephanie, you and Cassandra takes the Batmobile back to the Batcave. While I will take the Batmobile prototype to the abandoned airport with Batwoman," replies Bruce, getting back into his Batman's mindset as he moves off to where the new prototype Batmobile rest with the other Batwings. The prototype Batmobile known as the Type 8 Batmobile is a 'flying car' that used advanced prototype repulsion technologies to hover just meters above the ground, however it is close to a Landspeeder, as seen in Star Wars. Bruce is already working on designing an actual flying Batmobile, the Type 10 but that is still many years away from being developed or even tested. Selina desperately wants to stay with Bruce, but she doesn't say anything as Batman and Batwoman takes off for the new Batmobile.

Abandoned Airport Terminal,

Nutten Isles,

Upper Bay of Gotham

Batman and Batwoman travel the short distance between the two airports in Gotham. Beside Gotham City International Airport, Gotham also has Archie Goodwin International Airport, and finally the smallest of the third, John F. Kennedy Regional Airport. The abandoned airport terminal is located on an island just off the mainland, in the Upper Bay of Gotham and across from where the John F. Kennedy Regional Airport looks over the bay. Batman and Batwoman make their way through the abandoned building, when Batwoman asks, "Batman, what are we looking for?"

"I'm not sure yet, but I will know it when I see it," replies Batman, as he can tell that someone had been living here. Batman hears something and raise his hand to stop Batwoman, when he notices a figure approaching them. Batman quietly sneaks down, as does Batwoman. Batman knows he had seen that woman before, she is a henchwoman for the criminal Victor Zsasz, but Zsasz hadn't been seen since he escaped several months after the Arkham City Incident. Batman whispers to Batwoman, "Be careful she works for Zsasz," but the henchwoman notices something and scream, "I'm not going back!" before opening fire with a submachine gun.

Batwoman leaps out of the way of the bullets, while Batman escape to the level above but Batman notices something the henchwoman is scared or more accurately, she is terrified, as Batwoman continues to evade the henchwoman's gun fire, as Batman swoops down taking the henchwoman out before she can even turn her gun up toward Batman. Batwoman steps beside Batman and says, "Did you hear what she said, "She's not going back!" Back where? I thought you said she work for Zsasz, but if that the case, where is Victor?"

"Let's keep searching," replies Batman, but for some reason he knows that Zsasz isn't here. It doesn't take long but a search of the abandoned airport terminal reveals no one else had been staying here. Batman decided to have Batwoman speak to the henchwoman who is tied up where Batman took her out earlier. The woman is struggling to break free when Batwoman and Batman return to the main lobby as Batwoman asks, "Do you have a name?"

"Celia," answers the woman, still struggling to break free but the rope Batman used is a unique design, the more you struggle the tighter the ropes get. Batwoman continues, "So where is Zsasz?"

"I god damn don't know but I'm not going back to that sociopath," yells Celia Herrera, who was one of three henchwoman that work for Zsasz, helping him acquired victims. Batman and Batwoman exchange looks, before Batwoman asks, "What happened?"

"He went completely mad. He killed Nancy and Christine," answers Celia, who escaped while the injured Christine bought her time, "He mentioned something about needing the mark before cutting Nancy's throat. We had always found victims for him, but he never had harmed us before. After killing Nancy, we ran but he stabbed Christine who bought me time to escape with her life..."