Batman: Arkham City Chronicles Ch. 07

Story Info
Batman with five Atlantean then later Batwoman and Batgirl.
10.9k words
4.44
9.7k
21
0

Part 7 of the 12 part series

Updated 08/24/2021
Created 08/14/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Monday, January 9, 2012

Master Bedroom,

Wayne Manor,

Gotham City

Bruce had spent the night alone and is resting quietly, when Princess Mareena, followed by Tula, Lorena Marquez, Lisa Morel, and Selena walk into his bedroom. Both Lisa and Selena joined Mareena after she arrived at the Manor. This is actually the first Bruce had seen them since they came to the Manor, but Mareena is unhappy about being here. Lisa is one of a handful of Atlanteans who can't live underwater, and so she was sent to the surface and later adopted while Selena is the daughter of Poseidon. Bruce asks, "Mareena have you ever of knocking before?"

"I must speak with you and your surface dweller cultures are lost on me," replies the Princess, as Bruce sits up in the bed. The Princess continues, as Bruce is leaning back against the headboard, "I heard about the conversation last night regarding my father's killer. I want you to start training me to fight him."

"First, who told you about the meeting last night? Second, your mother sent you here to be safe not to fight," responds Bruce, but first he gets out of the bed and walks to his private bathroom, but Bruce didn't take into account that he is still in his boxers. While Bruce is in the bathroom, Princess Mareena turn to her friends and asks, "What was he hiding in his shorts?"

All of the girls laugh, since Mareena had never been outside of Atlantis before, because of her overprotective father. Lorena answers, "Unlike Atlanteans men, human males have morning wood."

"Morning wood?" asks Mareena, not used to human slang. The girls laugh some more, as Lorena tries to explain, "Yes, Atlantean men don't have morning wood because of slight changing in biology."

"Does that mean he is ready to mate?" asks Mareena, causing the girls to bust out laughing even more but now Bruce had returned to the bedroom, now in a black robe with the name Bruce in gold. Bruce asks, "Now, who told you about the conversation last night?"

"Batgirl," answers the Princess, "That doesn't change the fact that you should train me, so I can fight and defend my Kingdom."

"Your Kingdom?" asks Batman, wondering about the choice of words.

"I may be my younger brother's heir, but it is still my kingdom," answers Mareena, since males come before females in the Atlantean line of succession. Bruce simply answers, "Uh no, I will not train you."

"What if I could defeat you somehow? That way I could show you that I'm worthy to be trained?" asks Mareena, who had platinum blond hair, blue eyes, medium-size breasts and a tight 18-year-old body. Mareena only turned 18 less than two months ago, with her birthday being November 14. Bruce laughs uncontrollably, before voicing, "Alright, what's the challenge?"

Mareena's mind races trying to figure on what she can defeat Bruce at, but nothing is coming to mind when Tula whispers, "Princess, this isn't a fight you can win. There is nothing the five of us can do to defeat him, he is too skilled and experienced."

Mareena got a wild idea before turning around and voicing, "Alright, Bruce, I and my four friends will challenge to you to last man standing. If we defeat you, then you train each of us."

"Last man standing?" asks Bruce, wondering how the five girls are going to defeat him in a fist fight. He is stronger, smarter, and more experience but Mareena answers, "This will not be a fist fight but a fight of pleasure. If you're the greatest ever then fucking five girls won't be a problem. When a girl passes out, she is out, and you must defeat each of us to win!"

Bruce can't believe his ears or luck but deep down he knows something had changed in him but what? Are these new behaviors a result of being infected by the Joker during the Arkham City Incident? If so, then why had it taken Bruce so long to notice?

"Alright, I accept your challenge but only if the other four girls agree," voices Bruce, who knows that technically the four girls had to obey the Princess' command lest they violate the Queen's command or Atlantean laws. It is Tula who jumps at the chance, with her short red hair, before saying, "Let's do this!"

Tula was already preparing to fling her clothes off before Mareena even gave the command to do so, eager to get the chance to spend a night with the legendary Batman.

Lorena shrugs, "I guess we're in." The other two blondes exchange a look between one another before also shrugging a shoulder and looking over at the dark-haired handsome man before them. There were much worse challenges they'd dealt with in the past, this would be no problem at all.

"Ah, ah!" Bruce suddenly raises up his hand, halting Tula as she had her fingers dug under the hem of her yellow top, ready to rip it up over her head. "If we're going to do this challenge, being as the numbers are five against one, we're going to do it my way. And all of you ladies will do exactly what I tell you."

For a moment Mareena set her hands on her hips, almost ready to object since she was a Princess and felt she didn't need to obey the orders of any man. But she held her tongue, for now, perhaps this was a power play and he was trying to get her riled up in hopes of gaining an edge. Well, she would show that she was very mature for her age and wouldn't take the bait.

So instead, she adjusts her stance, placing her hands behind her back and held her head high, "Very well. Tell us what you'd like us to do Bruce."

The four other females' heads immediately whipped over to the platinum-haired girl, all of them surprised by the sudden willingness to obey his demands.

"Are...are you sure Princess?" Lisa asks, ready to jump into this endeavor herself, but offset by her ward's words.

"Of course, I am. It won't help him after all," she says with a snarky smirk, "Men simply cannot match up to women when it comes to the art of pleasure." Her eyes never left Bruce's, she was clearly challenging him again, believing that he was doing the same to her.

Bruce smirks as well, 'put this prissy Princess in her place,' he heard the voice in his head demand. Only this time, it was much more aligned with his own actual thoughts. Mareena may be a young prodigy on the rise, but she was far too overconfident with herself. It was time that she learned she was not ready yet to run in the big leagues.

"Strip, all of you. For me," Bruce says, sitting back down on his large king plus sized bed and resting an elbow on his knee, then cradling his chin with his hand.

Quickly the girls got the hint, he wanted them to put on a show for him before things got going. Lisa suddenly felt a spark of naughtiness rise up in her chest, she may have been the oldest of the group at twenty-two, but she had never done anything as 'risqué' like a striptease. Neither had Selena, the other blonde of the group. She was the second oldest at twenty-one, and yet ironically aside from the princess they were guarding, they probably were the least experienced with this kind of thing.

"Well, I guess I'll just kick this off then!" Tula happily steps up, "Seeing as how we 'must obey you' Mr. Wayne," she teasingly says, tossing her short red hair about, exasperated. Then she moves up front past her fellow ladies to resume lifting her yellow top up and over her head like she started to before.

"I think you and I have the most experience with this stuff Tula," Lorena says approaching the redhead, also grabbing at her blue crop top and pulling it over her long dark locks of hair. "Maybe we should show these girls how it's done, so Mr. Wayne doesn't get too bored." She playfully jabs at her companions and approaches Tula, both of them now topless and showing off their ample chests, with Tula's pale skin a stark contrast to the darker tanned skin tone Lorena's Hispanic heritage gave.

Tula giggles, "Sure, let's."

Lorena put her hands-on Tula's hips and turned her around, so she was facing away from Bruce, then got down onto her knees. She hooks her fingers into the hem of Tula's pants and then pulls them down her curvaceous hips, slowing revealing her sweet plump little ass off to the Batman. Lorena glanced over at Bruce as the leggings came down then gently placed a soft kiss on the side of Tula's hip. She typically preferred having fun with men, but clearly, she was showing off that she wasn't opposed to mixing a little lady action in there as well. Especially if it was meant to put on a show.

After her boots were removed as well, Lorena laid back, so Tula could work on pulling her friend's bottoms off as well. Freeing her long smooth legs and tossing the skin-tight clothing away. The two girls close together looking as if they're wrestling naked in this tangled up position of removing each other's garments.

Lisa and Selena watch completely aghast at how open those two were with their willingness to participate. But the taboo girl on girl act seemed to spur the older girls on as they too quickly join in, getting close to Tula and Lorena on the floor and allowing the now nude teens to begin slowly disrobing them out of their uniforms as well.

Mareena at first just watches from behind, believing Batman to be entranced by the womanly display of erotica before him. But when she looked back to his eyes, she was surprised to see that he was only looking at her. His icy blue orbs drilling into her being and wordlessly commanding her to remove her clothing as well.

The thought of not doing it crosses her mind for a moment, believing that Bruce wouldn't be able to hold out against her friends alone. But if this was a challenge of pleasure, she would have to participate at least to a degree. So, keeping her head held high, and her confidence reassuring her that no man could withstand the beauty of her tight, young body, she reached behind her head and undid the clasp holding her one-piece outfit up, allowing it to fall away to the floor.

Once the five women stripped, all naked and standing before the Batman with their uniforms lying in a heap off to the side, he suddenly points to the floor beside him, "Stand there," his voice firm and his expression unchanged.

All five of the girls with the exception of Mareena practically skip over to where Bruce has gestured. None of them had gotten the chance to be with a mainlander before, and with one as legendary as the Batman himself! Needless to say, they were all pretty eager. Mareena, of course, isn't in this for the sex, she just wants to prove her point.

She was worthy no matter what he said. She has the skills and the know-how, and she would have him begging for forgiveness before this night was over.

The girls all lined up, shortest to tallest with Mareena being the smallest out of the group, and Lisa being the tallest. Though Bruce still towered over all of them by at least a head, he took a minute to inspect their bodies. Namely, their breasts as he himself tended to lean towards the chest of a woman more with his preferences. Flawless and supple with their youth, Selena definitely had the largest bust out of them all. A full DD set of twins on her that could have any man drooling at the sight of them. Followed by Lorena with also a large pair, most likely D cup size, then after that Lisa and Tula were tied with what he estimated to be C's. And lastly, the stubborn princess had the smallest chest out of the five with what looked like adorable B's.

He smirks again and stands up off the bed, undoing his robe and parting it but not taking it off so his own chest and the source of the bulge they were all so curious about was revealed. His engorged member springs up finally free of the silk confines, thick with bulging veins along the shaft. And a huge set of masculine balls hangs below it, carrying his millions of unborn children waiting to meet their mommies.

Lorena's jaw drops and the two blonde's flush bright red, Tula's open-mouthed grin looking as if it was hurting her face, and Mareena desperately trying to conceal her own blush which threatened to turn her cheeks pink.

"My Lord, he's...how is he so...?" She shakes her head trying to stop herself from being so impressed. She couldn't help but lock her thighs tightly together as she felt a rush of tingles spread throughout her pelvis at the thought of that monster piercing into her small body.

The dark-haired girl whistled, "Woo daddy, I've heard some rumors but, wow."

"Alright girls, go to my bed, bend over the side. Stick your asses out for me," he commands them again and steps away from the bed. His strong, calculating tone sending shivers up Mareena's spine that she refused to acknowledge.

The five oblige his order and practically march in unison over to his large bed. Each of them places their hands on it and lower themselves to point their behinds out to him. Again, Bruce was a breasts man, but the sight of five gorgeous young women's asses lined up just for you was enough to make his cock twitch with anticipation. But he would not pounce, he was going to teach the bratty princess a lesson. And to do that, he would suppress the urges the formula stirred within him, taking his time and making them fall.

One by one.

"So..." Lisa on the far left began, "What are you going to do to us Mr. Way-Oh!" she was cut off as she suddenly felt the firm grasp of two rough, callous hands gripping her bubble butt cheeks, and a prodding tongue licking up along the folds of her slit.

Closest to her was Selena who looks over her shoulder to see that Bruce had come forward and was now getting a face full of her blonde friend's pussy. Eating her out from behind, and judging by the loud, high-pitched moans she was emitting, he was doing a good job. His tongue deeply slipping into the first Aqua girl and tasting the sweetness of her, for a moment his hands squeeze the pillow flesh of her rear but then one of his hands shifts over to Selena at her side and begins to stroke along her own glistening womanhood.

She gasps as she felt him touch her, his large fingers pushing into her sacred place and curling to touch at the sweet spots inside her. Both blondes moan with delight as Bruce begins working on them first while the others have to wait impatiently for their turn.

It was at this moment that Tula grew upset that she was on the other end of the line with Mareena, knowing how long it might take him to get this far. She was already growing impatient as she watched him service the two women, his skilled mouth passionately kissing Lisa's cunt before transferring over to Selena and giving her the same treatment. She moved her hips to bounce her ass impatiently, hoping to draw him in quicker.

Bruce could sense her desire despite tasting the lower lips of another woman. He knew all of them wanted him, regardless of how high Mareena held her head. The moment she saw his cock, he knew she would be at his mercy. The rest of this was just for fun, to help satiate the ever-present voice in his mind.

He leaned back, "Lorena, lick Tula's pussy," he commands as he goes back to kissing Selena's.

"Uh..." Lorena was broken out of her own spellbound stare from the sudden order, "Okay!" She pushed herself up, breaking the line of girls and quickly crawling over to where Tula waited, "I guess you get me first," she said before grabbing her pert booty and diving in.

Tula gasps in delight from the sudden insertion of her friends soft, wet tongue. All four of the women were now happily receiving oral, with the exception once again of the stubborn princess. Who now just had to wait and watch as Bruce displayed a talent for pleasing women with his mouth. Every now and again she'd catch him looking up from within Lisa or Selena's rear ends to lock eyes with her. She never expected the Batman to be savvy in bed, nor did she expect his icy orbs staring at her to send such a rush to her core.

Batman knelt up, "Selena..." He suddenly slapped the blonde's pliable booty eliciting a squeal from her. "Go to that chest," again, he pointed toward a spot in the room he wanted her to go, "Pick out your favorites." That is all he told her about what she would find inside.

The chest in question is on the far side of Bruce's room, just a simple black chest with a latch on the front. This request though causes Selena to have to get up off her knees and leave the lineup, allowing Bruce to now move over to the only Hispanic girl in the group and lean down to get a taste of her pussy. All the while Lorena continued to hungrily eat Tula's beautiful pink pussy. Batman took notice at this point that all the girls' mounds looked to be freshly shaven, being from Atlantis or majority at least being Aquagirls, it seemed logical that they all would have smooth hairless skin all over.

Quickly, Selena trots over to the box and opens the latch, lifting the lid to reveal the contents inside. Again, she blushed but caught wind of what Bruce wanted.

Mareena meanwhile seemed to be having enough of this power play from him. Going down on every girl aside from herself? She would not have that, of course, she said they would do as he says, but the girls also have to do as she said too. "Okay ladies, I think it's only fair of us to return the favor to Bruce. Besides, it's not a test of stamina unless his stamina is being tested now is it?" She stood up, walking around the girls and approaching Bruce from behind.

'Just put the little brat in her place!'

Batman shrugs off the voice again and stood up, much to the disappointment of Lorena. He turns around allowing his mighty cock to point towards the Atlantean Princess. "I would have to agree your highness," he says, stepping over to the empty space Selena had left on the bed and sat down again. His dick now directs towards the ceiling, from this close-up, the girls at his sides even more impressed now. Atlantis' men were at best, five inches or so, 'average' if you will. But Bruce, his member was nearly up to his chest, above his rock-hard abs that had the ladies practically drooling. "Go ahead your highness, test my stamina," he invited Mareena, challenging her.

The platinum blonde's eyes narrowed, how dare he be so... "Relax, prove to him you are worthy of his training. He can't outsmart you." She mentally reassures herself and flicks her hair over her shoulder. Striding up to the man before her and getting down onto her knees again, "You should feel honored Mr. Wayne, not many men can say they've had their member sucked by the Princess of Atlantis," she takes hold of his cock with her delicate, slender hands and begins to stroke. "Enjoy it...while you can last," her tongue came out and slowly licked up the middle of Bruce's shaft to the tip.

Mareena may have been young, freshly eighteen even, but she was no stranger to pleasure. She was quite well read in the art of pleasing a man, so she danced her tongue along the sides of his dick. Licking along the pulsating veins and taking in the heat radiating off his hard flesh. Swirling it around the tip as well before taking him into her mouth for the first time. He was freshly showered because although he retained the masculine musky scent radiating from his balls, he also smelled like fresh soap and expensive body wash that made him smell delicious.

His taste, while salty, wasn't unpleasant, she was expecting worse if she was honest.

"Wow Mareena, never knew you had it in you," Tula remarks from their side.

The Princess rolled her eyes and releases his cock head with a pop, "Tula, you have no idea what I'm capable of. And neither do you, Bruce," she says, leaning up to spit on the bulbous tip and working her hands around the saliva to slick up his dick further. Her hands make squishing sounds as they slide along the stiff rod, "But why don't you assist me with him Tula? Let's show him how Atlantis women make a man cum."