Batman: Dress Crossing

Story Info
Harley becomes Batgirl to be ravished by the evil Poison Ivy.
2.8k words
4.43
48k
63
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zev95
Zev95
1,583 Followers

"Hark, evildoers!" Harley said, trampling through Ivy's greenhouse with her hands locked on her svelte hips. "Poison Ivy, your reign of herbal hijinx ends tonight!"

A week ago, Harley and Ivy had captured the Dominoed Daredoll, and had far too much fun testing out a new batch of sex pollen out on her. She'd gotten away, but fortunately she'd left her costume. Since then, they'd had a lot of fun playing dress-up. With a little sewing, the costume fit Harley like a second skin, one Ivy was eager to help her shed.

She waited, watching Harley's swept-back pigtails bob behind the cowl. Then she stepped out of hiding, lassoing Harley with a mental command to one of her vines.

"Eeek!" Harley cried out melodramatically, her entire body sagging in defeat. "Help me, Batman! I've been captured!"

"No one will help you now," Ivy intoned. She strutted toward Harley, letting what few leaves covered her breasts drift away in the breeze. "You're in the clutches of Poison Ivy, and you'd better get used to being fucked and sucked like a..." Ivy paused. "What gets fucked and sucked a lot?"

"A sexual plaything?" Harley stage-whispered.

"You're better get used to being sucked and fucked as my personal, sexual, plaything," Ivy repeated, back in her low, regal voice.

Harley trembled with lust before getting in character, such as it was. "No! You vile villain! I am pure and chaste, like Bella Swan! You'll have to ravish me!"

"Oh, but I—"

"Ravish me! Ravish me!"

Ivy made the vine curl up to cover Harley's lips. "Yes, 'Batgirl', I was just getting to that."

The vine lifted off Harley's red lips, a nice change of pace from her clown make-up, and Ivy kissed her. She expected to just do it once, for effect, but Harley kept saying things like "Pervert!" and "Maniac!" and "Cur!" and then kissing Ivy again. Finally, Ivy just had the vine rip Harley away, slapping her against a tree and tying her to it.

Harley squirmed, trying to escape, although Ivy thought it had more to do with the friction being generated at her damp crotch. Ivy rubbed the wet spot, making it get damper, and hotter. Harley squealed.

"No! My virtue! Please, Poison Ivy, I've never done sex before!"

"Then why is it so warm down here?" Ivy rubbed faster and faster, until she felt the Kevlar rip and the sleek softness of Harley's panties, squishing with moisture. "I think you like it. I think you're a little slut, aren't you?"

"I'm a good girl! I donate ten percent of my income to charity and I spend my free time at the animal shelter, nursing injured puppies!"

"Well, that does make you a good girl." Ivy yanked down Harley's bat-pants so she could the juice running down her thighs. Her girl always had been wet as a rainforest. "Too bad for you I'm a bad girl. And bad girls like corrupting good girls." Her green lips moved inches from Harley's ear. "It makes us as wet as you are, slut."

Harley nearly whimpered at what Ivy had called her. If it were the real Batgirl, Ivy would've had some doubt over whether the whimper was aroused or frightened. Not with Harley. "You bitch!" she said, her acting 'talents' making her sound slightly less turned on than she really was.

"Poor baby, now I'm going to have to spank you hard and teach you not to use those dirty words. If I didn't, who knows what'd get into that filthy mouth? Words like 'cock' and 'cunt' and 'fuck'..."

"No, please!" Harley protested, more from Ivy taking her hand away than from being turned around and bent over.

Ivy rubbed Harley's flat ass, just enough to fool her that she wouldn't be getting her treatment, and then she slapped it. Harley cried out with pain and surprise. The blow had been so sharp that she'd jerked forward, and only the vine binding her had kept her upright. Ivy spanked her again and again, until her ass grew pink.

"No! No!" Harley shook her head. "I'm a good girl! I give to the United Way! I recycle! I once gave a whole twenty to a bum!"

Ivy paused, her hand up and about to swing. She brought it around to stroke her chin. "Is that so? Well then, maybe you could prove it?"

"How!?" Harley looked up at her with big, blue eyes beaming with tears. "I'll do anything."

"My hand is very tired from teaching you that lesson and I'm very turned on, also from teaching you that lesson. Why don't you be a dear and lick me till I come?"

Harley gasped, her jaw dropping. "But that's lesbianism! And premarital sex! I could never! This mouth was meant for reciting the Pledge of Allegiance only, you mossy molester!"

"Then—"

"Alright, you talked me into it!"

With a thought, the vines deposited Harley on her knees. As soon as Ivy had pulled the heart-shaped leaf from her pussy, Harley buried her face in it. Ivy tried to contain her reaction to a sly smile, but Harley's tongue was so enthusiastic that she had to moan.

She alternated between directing Harley's efforts with her hands on her bat-horns (not as organic as her pigtails, but oh so novel) and tweaking her erect nipples in her fingers. Both of them felt so good! Harley had a tongue sculpted for lapping cunt, but she couldn't find Ivy's clitoris if her life depended on it. And Ivy had made her life depend on it, all in fun of course.

Then Ivy's helpful, lovely plants came to the rescue. Two vines wreathed themselves around her shoulders and curled down her chest, pricking her breasts with their thorns when they weren't playing their flowers over her nipples. It felt delectable, and with her breasts attended to, Ivy was able to grind Harley into her clit and make her stay there.

More vines joined in, brushing their sensitive orchids against her lips so she could lick them into ecstasy, creeping into her pussy so they could join in the wonderfulness of what Ivy and Harley were sharing. One thick vine, studded with leaves and lubricated with dew, slithered between the cheeks of Ivy's voluptuous ass. Ivy moaned her assent and it pressed inside.

The vines around Harley were tightening and loosening, rubbing Harley's breasts and ass as best they could. Ivy commanded them to fall away. "The soil! Take the soil, rub it into me!"

Harley stopped worshipping Ivy's cunt just long enough to say "You chlorophyllic criminal! You may have—"

"Just do it!" Ivy commanded, shoving Harley's face and her beautiful tongue back where they belonged.

Harley dug her fingers into the warm black loam and ripped it up, then rubbed it into Ivy's thighs as she slurped and sucked for all she was worth. The soil rubbed against Ivy's pores like the most luxurious oils. She crooned; a low, animal moan.

Harley's heart sang. She had to get Ivy really worked up for her to do something as mammal-y as barnyard noises. Grabbing another fistful of soil, Harley massaged it into Ivy's soft ass.

Ivy's breath came in fits and gasps, barely enough to feed the racing engine of her body. She wasn't holding Harley's cowl so she could move her to her clit anymore. She was holding on for dear life!

The vines attending to them shared in the fervor. The drooping orchid kissed Ivy, the feelers in her cunt vibrated, the vine in her ass rutted like there was no tomorrow. "Harley," Ivy moaned, her expelled breath sending the orchid's sensitive little stamens to new heights, the alien erogenous zones feeding pleasure back into Ivy like an orgasmic symbiosis. "Harley, they're coming."

"My name is Batgirl!" Harley protested. "And if you think you've guessed my secret identity, think again, babe!"

"Harley, goddamnit..."

Harley pushed a finger into the soil hard enough to get dirt under her fingernail, then fingered Ivy.

"Harley, goddamnit!" Ivy screamed.

"See, told you I was a good girl. Good at making you come!" Harley laughed triumphantly.

Ivy reached behind Harley and grabbed her by the pigtails, hauling her away from her clit. Finally, she could breathe.

Harley innocently continued probing Ivy's depths with her finger. "What's the matter, you botanical brute? Too dirty for you?"

Ivy smiled indulgently. "No, Batgirl, I just thought I should warn you that you've woken up some of my naughtier specimens."

"What, like cacti that do acupuncture? Erotic acupuncture?"

"More like cock-ti."

And just like that, vines burst from the earth like time-lapse photography of flowers. The bulbs were unapologetically phallic. Harley nearly shrieked in delight. "Oh, Ivy, it's just what I always wanted... is what I would say if I were a beautiful, multi-talented gymnast villain with perfect pitch instead of a superhero."

"It took a long time to hybridize them. I kept getting Feraks with some very odd bulbs. But that was worth it just for the look on Batman's face when I sicced them on him. And now, my dear 'Batgirl,' these vines are going to fuck you into being a bad girl, just like me!"

"Reeeed!" Harley whined. "That's inconsistent with your previous motivation!"

"It's sex, Harl. Who cares? Jerk off the fucking vines." Ivy let Harley reply into her cunt.

The vines moved in. Ivy was glad she'd grown so many of them. One replaced the leafy frond in her ass, and it felt so much nicer. Another took over for the orchid. Yet another curled its stem around her tits and then laid its phallic bulb between them. It was so big it pressed into her chin. Then it scraped up and down, fucking her tits raw.

Harley screamed into Ivy's pussy, a uniquely pleasurable sensation that Ivy was quite familiar with. She looked down to see that two vines had wrapped around Harley's legs, all the way to her inner thigh. Now, like a two-headed snake biting her, they were prying their way into both her holes. Harley had to stop licking to wrap herself around Ivy's leg, hyperventilating. With a sigh, Ivy toed a paper bag to her. She always had to leave one out for when the vines got frisky. Harley just had no staying power. Must've come from dating the Joker.

A vine quickly took her place, pushing its way into Ivy's cunt so fast that Ivy had to finger-flick it just to teach it a lesson. Its next approach was more tentative. Ivy hummed her appreciation. Harley lowered the bag to watch it penetrate her bestie.

More vines pressed in. Ivy was starting to think she'd bred too many. Next time she'd have to invite some 'friends' along so there wouldn't be this kind of traffic jam. But dutifully, like a good gardener, she attended to them. Vines fit into her hands and she pumped them roughly. Another disappeared into her mouth. One more tried to fit into her pussy, but Harley pitched in, jerking it off. Another one forced its way into the gymnast's mouth. Her eyes went wide.

"Ohhfm! Mmph ffph!" she said angrily.

"Mmmph uumph mmm!" Ivy replied.

It was then that a bit of a design flaw became apparent. The cock in Ivy's pussy exploded with admittedly satisfying results, splashing deep up in her cunt. The cock in her ass went off next, like a Chinese firecracker. The cock in her mouth swelled and then splattered her tongue with sap.

Wilting rapidly, the vines fell away.

"Great, I've created a race of half-plant minute men," Ivy muttered as the vine pistoning in her cleavage ejaculated all over her face. She wiped it off in her hair with a disgruntled murmur, leaving it damp and dark.

"A minute is a long fucking time!" Harley shrieked, thrashing wildly as the vines fucked her every which way they could.

Ivy rolled her eyes and ordered them to back off. Just when things had been getting interesting, too.

"Oh, Red, Red... I don't think my legs work!" Harley moaned, curling up in her Batgirl cape.

Ivy jerked her to her feet. A dozen vines were still hovering around expectantly, leaking sap.

"Easy there, Batgirl." Ivy hugged her. "You swore to serve Gotham City, remember? And that includes its flora and fauna. Especially flora."

"But Red, I feel like when Mistah J used the rubber chicken!" Harley said, sotto voce (which Ivy was pretty sure was a phrase she didn't know).

Ivy sighed. "I suppose, as your honorable nemesis, I'll have to nurse you back to health. But first, you have some service to do." She laughed at the panic in Harley's eyes. "Relax, little bat. I engineered these vines from human DNA. And we all know that if there's one thing that gets guys off..." She unzipped Harley's top, exposing one very flexible spine.

"But Red! My tongue is numb..."

"Don't worry. I'll do all the work." Ivy eased Harley back against a tree. "Just lie back and let me tend to you."

"Holy girl-on-girl action, Ivy!"

Ivy undressed Harley the rest of the way, with the same care she would prune a bonsai tree. The panties that had been left askew so the vines could rut past them were peeled away like an ear of corn being shucked. The top was peeled off like a petal being plucked. The bra was delicately excised. Harley giggled as Ivy pulled off her yellow go-go boots. Then Ivy reached for her cowl.

"Oh noes, my secret identity!"

Ivy graced Harley with an earnest smile as she stripped it off. "I already know what you look like. I've seen you in my dreams."

The cape she left on. It made a nice blanket. Harley was barely aware of its fibers soothing her back as Ivy descended on her. Then everything was kisses and hands and words as soft as the wind through leaves. Harley liked that. She was aware, on some level, that she was too broken to subsist on it, just as she was aware that it should be enough for her, not stripping superheroes and dressing up as them and being gang-banged by plants and especially not Mistah J... but that was her way. And as much as you might prune a flower, you couldn't take away its thorns.

"Ready?" Ivy asked, her thigh making one lingering motion between Harley's legs.

"Ready for what?"

It was another silly question. The vines were crowding around them, looking ripe as fruit.

"And now, Batgirl, it's time I punish you for daring to defy me."

"No!" Harley squeaked along. "Not that! Anything but that! Noooooooooooooooo!" she cried, conspicuously leaving her mouth wide open and her tongue stuck out.

Two vines came at the same time, a foot and a half long fountain of sap criss-crossing Harley's face. She licked her lips of what had landed on her mouth. Ivy smiled, then opened her teeth for a vine to erupt into. It was poised and perfect, with not a drop hitting her lips. Then she licked Harley's face, throat bobbing as she swallowed what she cleaned off.

As they embraced, the vines spurted up the length of their nuzzling faces and into their hair. One wiggled up between their heaving bodies and fired up into their faces. They shared its load between their tongues. Fat drops of sap landed on their cheeks, and when they broke their kiss to look up, a vine rained down on them in thick gushes.

Harley playfully tongued its sap off Ivy's upturned face. The sight set off more vines and they splattered themselves on the women's chests, smearing the sap into the skin as they withered. Sap dripped from their stiff nipples and rolled down their proud breasts. Harley and Ivy wiped it off with their fingers and fed it to each other.

They were doused with sap, again and again, until they joined the exuberant release, their bodies clenching, their kiss deepening.

"That's it, my babies," Ivy purred, cradling Harley to her breast. "Come all over us."

Ivy massaged the sap into Harley and Harley spread it over Ivy, until both of them shone like ripe, juicy apples. They smiled under rivers of sap.

"I love you, Red."

"I love you too, Harl."

Blanketed in warm sap, they fell across Batgirl's cape and were soon fast asleep. The pulsing music of the garden, its growth and bloom and ripening, fell respectfully silent. Soon, the only sound was Batgirl's communicator, and that was only audible to Barbara.

"Batgirl here," Barbara croaked from behind some bushes.

"Batgirl. Have you located your costume yet?" Batman demanded.

"I'm, uh, working on it. They've hidden it very well. You'd better patch me through to Supergirl. I may need her X-ray vision to find it."

Batman grumbled. He hated metas in his city. Barbara wondered how he'd feel about it if he knew what Babs and Kara did under the cowl. Probably grimace and run off to shout at Dick.

"Will do. I'm calling her now."

A few moments later, Supergirl had streaked into the garden, simply appearing beside Batgirl. "What's up, Batty? And why are your cheeks so red?"

"Let me show you. But first..." Batgirl held up a costume that Harley Quinn was most definitely not using. "Put this on."

Zev95
Zev95
1,583 Followers