Batman for Halloween

Story Info
A unique Halloween Party.
10.8k words
3.15
28.5k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I got the e-mail at 3 that Friday afternoon. It was the 30th of October and I knew Kay was planning some sort of gathering. The message gave me explicit instructions. "Barry you will be home by 5. You will shower and shave everything! Make drinks for me and five guests. You will have a light meal on the table for us by 6. While we are eating you will load the van I have rented. You will be driving tonight. We are headed to the cabin. I'm having a Halloween Party and you have a lot to do to get the place ready. Kay"

I didn't know all the details but I knew it would be a long hard weekend for me. My wife has a wicked imagination and when she draws in some of her female friends, I suffer dearly. Well let me explain, they are more than friends, they are members of a discrete secret club. It is a private club for women with the same interest. A club you can only be invited to join after both wife and husband complete the full initiation. The process takes several steps and includes the husband's participation at the end.

We have been married for over 20 years and are every bit as much in love as we were on our wedding day. Kay is a still a striking woman that any man would be proud to have and hold. With her dark brown hair and pretty face with full lips that I so long to kiss. She stand 5" 9" tall and weighs 140 pounds. Her breasts are 38 D and I will do anything she asks for the privilege of suckling on them. She dresses with fashion that is classy and will catch the eye of almost any man.

But let me say, I love my wife and enjoy all she does to me. And now I'll tell you a little about our relationship. We have been in love since we first met. I do believe it was mutual. I was invited to a party at her college sorority house. We danced that first dance and have been devoted to one another ever since. I found Kay's forceful personality and passion just what I needed.

You see I had very little experience with females and was rather a nerd in college. Back then anyone that understood computers was a nerd. It made no difference that I was 6' tall and not at all bad looking. My only insecurity was my weight. I was slender, no I was skinny. I weighed just 140 pounds at the time. And after 20 years I have only accumulated 20 more pounds. Part of that is due to how Kay keeps me busy with her exercises and commands.

I did as I was told and was home showered, shaved and ready for Kay and her guests. I enjoy cooking so I had a nice table set with wine and finger sandwiches. There was a relish tray and cheese available. Kay came in and smiled. "Berry be a dear and load the things from Betty, Mary and Linda's cars into the back of the van. You will be chauffeur this evening so you can have nothing stronger than water to drink. As quickly as Aunt Nelda and Fay arrive, transfer their things into the van too. We'll leave as soon as every one had eaten. Now run along. I know you don't enjoy our girl talk."

I did as I was told and headed out to the drive. There was a white 9 passenger van parked behind the garage with the keys in it. I opened the back and saw four boxed already in place.. I looked to see these boxes contained groceries. I knew then I would be cooking for the group. I wanted to see what was going to be on the menu but I dared not for fear of wasting time.

I went to Linda's car first. Dr. Linda Swartz, MD and the official doctor for the club had several large and heavy boxes in the back of her Suburban. After I loaded these I collected her two bags. In Mary's car was a large box but it was light, along with two suitcases. Betty had only a plastic bag and one medium suitcase.

I had just completed the loading when another car arrived. I recognized it as Kay's Aunt Nelda's. I saw she had Fay Parker riding with her. "Barry, load our things while we get a little refreshment." The two women walked onto the house. I completed my task and went back into the house.

When I walked into the room all talking stopped and several of the women smiled at me as if they knew a secret. When Kay realized I had come in she smiled. "Barry, take the van and fill it with gas. When you get back we'll be ready to leave. But before you go, load our luggage. The box goes too."

I smiled and said "Yes ma'am" to which a series of giggles sounded.

An hour later we were on the road. Kay got in the front passenger seat and handed me some noise cancelling head phones. "Here Barry wear these. I don't want you distracted by our chatter."

I did as I was told and was amazed at how quiet it was wearing the headphones. I guess I had my mind on my driving and trying to imagine just what might befall me on this Halloween. I was so involved I didn't notice the women settling in for a little sleep as I drove. When I did look Kay had reclined her seat and was sleeping. I stirred in my pants seeing her that way. She looked so beautiful.

We arrived at the cabin just past 1 in the morning. Really it was more like a lodge. It had 6 bed rooms and a several other large room. It had been left to Kay by her great uncle several years after we were married. I have very fond memories of the place. It was here that we began the special part of our relationship, but that is another story. It was our place, we never told out children that it was Kay inheritance for fear they might surprise use unexpectedly at a private erotic moment.

I woke Kay up and she took responsiblity for waking the others. I began to unload the bags. I put them in the middle of the main room before I began to unload the boxes. When I had completed the boxes I was told to carry the bags to the rooms for her guests. I acted as a bellhop and wondered just were I would spend the night.

I carried our bags to the master suite and prepared to go to bed. "Not so fast mister. You have a lot to do this morning to get us ready for our party. We will be hosting 12 other guests, well there will be 12 guests dining with me. We'll have a server so you won't have to do that. Now scoot out to that kitchen."

Kay led me to the kitchen. She took out a menu and said everything I would need was in the boxes. I would be baking 15 Cornish Hens and all the trimmings. I told Kay that it might be best if I cooked then tomorrow if they were to be served late in the evening. She smiled and said I would have other duties so now was the time I would cook.

About that time Linda walked in. "Barry if you need a lift, take one of these pills. It will last about 3 hours. You can take the second after that. That should get you through the duty of cooking. But don't drink any alcohol with them, understand?"

"Yes" I said.

Kay raided an eyebrow, "Barry that is no way to speak to my guest. I want you to show the proper respect."

"Yes Ms Swartz, I understand. And thank you for be courteous enough to bring them for me."

Linda Swartz stepped to me with a smile. She softly padded my cheek. Looking into my eyes with an evil gleam she told my wife, "Little Barry is so sweet. I just know he will enjoy the party."

Kay smiled and replied. "Yes our little masquerade party will be just what Barry needs and wants for Halloween.'

I was alone to do my task. I took the first pill about 10 minutes after they left. Boy did I get a lift. I was wide awake and full of energy. In less then three hours I began to crash. I suffered for half an hour till it had been 3 hours before I took the second and last pill. I was again back on top of the world. Cooking wasn't a chore at that moment, it was a pleasure. I had just about completed all the preparation when the sun was coming up and my energy was fading.

At 7:30 a sleepy looking Kay and Linda came in for coffee. I served and completed putting the final touches on the meal. All out of the away I sat down. "Barry, you need to shower again but first I want you to clean yourself."

"Clean myself?" I knew what Kay meant but I wasn't at all excited with her instruction.

"Yes and you know what I mean. You will have a long and busy night. I don't want you to be uncomfortable with a problem such as that."

"Fine if that's what you want," I said a little sharply.

"Listen mister, you had best watch your mouth or you'll get a more than you bargain for!"

I realized I might be in deep doo-doo so I quickly apologized. "Sorry ma'am, I am just a little tired."

Kay smiled and rubbed my cheek. "I know you have worked all night. I forgive you. And as soon as you're clean you can take a nice long nap."

Linda chuckled. I wondered what that meant but decided not to ask. But then I got a shock. "Come with me Berry I will help you."

I looked at Kay. She nodded that I was to go with Linda. "Linda is a doctor you know. She has had a lot of experience with these things. Well some, anyway."

I remembered when my when Kay joined the club and how I was part of her initiation. I had an enema that day as many of the women watched. It was one of the most humiliating ordeals of my life. But that night when Kay and I were together in bed she rewarded me and made it all worth while. I had thoughts of that and hoped I would be rewarded before I got to take my nap.

In her room Linda already had the equipment set up. I realized this was all part of the plan. Now I am a man and Linda Swartz is an attractive woman. She is in the late 40's but looks younger. She has short red hair and green eyes. She stands 5'5" tall and weighs perhaps 130 pounds. She has the fullest and firmest set of breasts I have ever seen. When she walks they don't even jiggle. Oh how I have always longed to fell them and perhaps taste them.

She was not bashful and we not being married to one another didn't seem to phase her as she removed her robe that morning. If I hadn't been so tired I would have enjoyed the view of her in nothing but those yellow panties and bra. And I am sure I would have been more embarrassed about my erection had it not been for my fatigue. I was quickly on all fours and Linda was lubricating my tight hole. I felt the nozzle inserted and the warm flow of water.

It didn't take long for the soapy water to begin causing cramps. Linda would lean over me and rub my tummy and made sure her firm breast were against my back. I was in pain from the flowing water and stimulated by the woman's touch. Before long I was erect and cringing in pain. Linda was loving it. Just as the last of the water emptied into my belly Kay walked in.

"Well Barry I see you are enjoying yourself. Should I leave you two alone?"

I looked over my shoulder and answered in a weak voice, No Kay please stay. I would feel better with you here. I just don't want to mar Dr. Swartz's reputation."

Linda patted my full belly. I felt as if I would burst. All I wanted to do was expel the liquid that was churning inside my colon.

"He is so sweet thinking of my reputation. But I'll admit I'm a little flattered that he would notice me enough to get that hard erection. I mean I must be something special to rate that." But she said it with a laugh.

"Oh Linda, Barry is a horn dog. He gets hard over the simplest things. He is a man you know, and we know how men think." My wife then added, "And we know which head they think with."

Linda and Key helped me to my feet. I still had the erection but I was cramping so bad I couldn't stand fully erect. They helped me to the bathroom. They stepped back but didn't close the door. I was so desperate for relief that I didn't care. I just wanted it out of me. And I knew they left the door open to further humiliate me.

When I was empty, and I do mean feeling hollow below the waist, I realize I needed to pee too. But the erection kept me from that. I was trying to get it to go way, but with the two women in the next room that was impossible. I had visions of Kay naked and of Linda in her bra and panties.

They came to get me before I could begin to pee. "Come on now Barry, the next one won't be that bad. You now have so much more room inside the water will just slosh around." And that too was said with a laugh.

Linda directed me to the floor and had me lay on my left side. I had to pull my right leg up and to my chest. I was fully exposed with my erect manhood sticking strait out and my balls dangling toward the floor.

"Now Barry you do everything Linda tells you to do. If you don't I will be very disappointed. And you know what happens when you disappoint me?"

"Yes ma'am," I replied as Linda inserted the nozzle back into my ass.

Linda took a firm grasp of my balls and smiled. "Kay don't you worry about a thing. I know how to handle unruly patients."

I received not only a second but a third enema. When I had completed that task I was ordered to shower. I was told it would be best to check for stubble. I did and touched up a few spots.

When I got out of the shower Kay was there to greet me. She wore what looked like blue scrubs. Even in those ill fitting clothes she was still beautiful to me. She smiled and took hold of my member. It hardened in her hand. "Come on now Barry we need to get you ready for your nap." I was led out of the bathroom that served Linda's room.

I had expected to be led to the master suite but that didn't happen. I was taken to the oversized dining room. There at the far end where a dining table once stood was a pair of ropes dangling from the massive overhead support beam. I wished to know what was up but I was afraid to ask.

When I was in place Kay was joined by Linda and Gloria. I was tired and relaxed from the hot shower. I just wanted some sleep. I looked for some place they might allow me to lie down and saw nothing.

Kay stepped up with a harness devise that I had to put on. It strapped tightly around my chest and had a strap on each side that ran down to a loop that I had to put my foot into. I had no idea what this contraption was good for but quickly learned. The back of the harness had a 3" eye just below my shoulders. Gloria was snapping the hooks at the end of the ropes into the eyelets. With the hoist of the ropes I was standing upright with no effort.

Kay stood in front of me. "Now Barry you need to take this pill. It will help you sleep. And since you can't lie down the rope and harness will keep you from falling. Now take the pill and swallow all the water."

"But Kay, why can't I just curl up on the floor? I can sleep anywhere."

"Shush and do you you're told. I'll have no back talk from you. We still have a lot to do to get ready for the party. We'll stay with you till you go to sleep."

The pill took almost instant affect. I can just barely remember felling something going on with my erect cock. I looked down but couldn't' make it out.

I began to wake form a strange dream. I opened my eyes but all I saw was darkness. In the fog of my brain I thought I had slept all day and into the night. I went to move my hand to rub my eyes and found I was frozen in my position. As my mind cleared I realized my mouth was stuffed with some sort of gag. It was material and I knew what it most likely was from the texture. A pair of panties was in my mouth held in place by a ball gag. And it was not dark, I was blindfolded.

I was standing up right but held in my rigid akimbo stance. My hands on my hips with my elbows out and my legs spread at a 30 degree angle. With my hands I felt the hard shell that encased me. All that was free was my fingers and thumbs. My head was covered but my face was exposed. My neck was encased but nothing was under my chin so I could speak if the gag was removed. All I could do at moment was try and understand what they had done to me.

I began to hear voices but they seemed far away. I was listening intently when I felt a draft. I realized my privates had been exposed. Evidently whatever the suit I was wearing it had left my manhood, between by spread legs and my ass cheeks available.

I was feeling hands of my member when the blindfold was removed. There stood Kay and Linda. "Oh you're finally awake. We were afraid you'd miss the party. It will start in about an hour. But now we need to complete your preparation."

I felt a slight burn and realized it was coming from inside my urethra. Linda smiled and held up a catheter. "You won't need this now."

I felt someone pulled a covering over my exposed flesh but couldn't look down to see who it was. When the women stepped back I got a full view of myself.

Kay smiled and said, "How does it feel to be Batman?" With that she brought a full length mirror.

I was in a full body cast that was sculpted and painted up like a Batman costume. The portion over my head had a pair of pointed ears and was in the color blue liked a hood and matched the cape that hung over my back. My body of the cast was grey with the black and yellow Batman emblem on my enhanced chest. The trunks were blue and tight. They had been dropped and replaced during the catheter removal. The cast was over my feet and had been formed like boots and colored blue to match the simulated gloves painted on the arms of the hardened costume.

"How do you like your custom? And you will be kind of our captive. This year we are doing an 'evil women' theme. We have captured you and Robin. We will have to see what diabolical things we can do to the pair of you. Now if you promise to be good I'll remove the gag. I know you must be thirsty and a little hungry. I'm sorry you we don't have enough hens to go round so we have to make due."

Kay removed gag and let me spit out the panties into her hand. She smiled, "Can you guess who these belong to?"

I croaked, "No."

"Kay smiled, "I thought you would have know my taste by now, but guess not. Now drink this Ensure. I'll give you the strength you need without weighting you down." She laughed at her joke.

After I got the bottle of the supplement I was given two pills to take. I had no choice but to swallow them as Kay poured a glass of water down my throat.

When she had completed that she began to explain. "As I say, you will be the guest of 13 beautify but wicked villainesses. We have Boy Wonder to act as our server. If you are asked a question and we feel it is not completely the truth, Robin your faithful accomplice will suffer. Now it's that wicked. I mean you could answer every question wrong just to see what will happen."

I feared that wicked smile. Whenever Kay used that I knew I was in for quite a bit of suffering. She went on. "Now after the meal we will ask you who each character is. You must say the real name of the person and the evil woman they are dressed to be. If you miss either, the evil character will be allowed to select one pouch on your utility belt. Whatever they find in the pouch they can use on you as they wish for up to 5 minutes. Isn't that delightful? We will get an hour's floor show."

That could only mean that I would miss at least part of each question. But I knew I wouldn't be allowed to win. It was part of Kay's fun. She held up the large utility belt. Take a look at this. I had so much fun filling each pouch. Want to know what's in them? Well you will find out soon enough. "

All the while Linda had listened with a twinkle in her eyes. She can be quite sadistic some times. I will tell you how wicked she can be some other time. You see she was the one that invited Kay to join the club and helped in our initiation.

After Kay placed a mask over my eyes and nose I really looked the part. I was then elevated to a point where my feet were just about the height of the table top. With the eyelets positioned as they were, I hung at about a 15 degree angle with my feet behind me. They moved a table in place and put my boot toes on it. I was then left as they went to dress for the party. I could see outside and knew it would be dark soon. Oh how I wanted this to be over in a way, but in another I was excited looking forward to all that might happen.