Batman for Halloween

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I hung and waited I felt wide awake. I knew I had been given a pill to ensure I was fully aware of all that happened. I wondered what else that been in the pills I was forced to swallow. I suspected there was some sort of stimulant for seconds seemed like minutes, minutes seemed like hours and hours seemed like a days.

All I could do was watch what was happening in the room. A person dressed like a tall Robin Boy Wonder was setting the table and preparing to serve the meal. They were hampered but a strap across the back that had cuffs for each arm just above the elbow. This gave the person only partial use of the arms. Add to the fact the wrists were cuffed with shackles with an 18" chain between the wrists. Under the red shorts it was evident the legs were sporting hose. And on the feet were at least 4" heels with locking ankle straps. As if that wasn't challenge enough, there were leg irons that allowed less then 18" steps. It was humorous to see the poor fellow try and serve under those restrictions.

I remembered when Kay made me dress like that as part of her initiation. It was quite humiliating to be dressed as a woman and have to serve a group of women that were intent on belittling a person. But as with most all of my compliance acts, Kay made it up to me in bed later. And if I was honest the scenes did have their stimulation for me too.

The face was masked so I had no idea who it was. But there was dark red lipstick that surrounded the large black ball gag that was strapped in place. I wondered what poor snook husband had been drafted to have to play Robin. I knew who the snook was that they been drafted to be Batman. But at least Robin could move. I was almost entombed in a plaster sarcophagus.

Finally the guest started arriving at the table. It was hard to recognize the women because of the elaborate masked costumes. When the last person had taken their seat one rose and came to me. It was easy to tell how the figure was. It was Cat Woman, arch enemy of Batman. When she spoke I know it was Kay. "Well Batman you fell into our trap. We're all so glad you could join us tonight. Now you will have to watch closely. If we ask you a question and we feel you aren't telling us the truth we will seek retribution from Boy Wonder." Cat Woman smiled with her ruby red lips the opened her mouth and let her tongue trace the edge of her lips. She was the sexiest thing I had seen in my life dressed in that tight body hugging latex suit. I so wanted to kiss Kay at that moment but knew that wasn't going to happen for quite some time.

Saying no more Kay, Cat Woman, moved to her chair at the far end of the table. There were six costumed women on each side of the long table. One woman sat at the end facing me. She was the mystery guest. I would have to guess not only who she was dressed to be but also her actual identity. I began to study the figures at the table as I watched them eat. The smell of the Cornish hens and the rest of the banquet made me realize I was hungry. Soon the aroma and sight of them eating was making my hunger painful.

It was not hard to recognize Kay's Aunt Nelda. She was in an old fashioned dress and had an angry mask on her face. I wondered who she was supposed to be. Linda was easy to pick out by watching her body language but I had no clue as to who she was. She was dressed in a Latin flair. The only thing that seemed out of place was the butcher knife by the plate. I don't think it was real but it added something to her character.

Beside Kay was a witch of sorts. She wore a mask sporting a large nose with a distinctive wart on the end. And the mask and her cheek makeup was a green color. But what witch was she dressed to be? And who was behind the mask and under the black pointed hat?

Close to me was a woman dressed in all black. And on her chest, and may I say full breasts, was a red hour glass. She had to be the Black Widow. And I think it was Betty, Kay's supervisor. I believe that because she wore a distinctive ring on her right hand.

There was a tall blond woman that wore what might best be described as a Wonder Woman costume. I knew that was not who she was suppose to be a wicked woman so Wonder Woman was out. But with a bow beside her was she a female William Tell? No, that couldn't be right either. And who was she. She was tall. Who was tall and blond?

Another woman was formal but in an antiquated way. She had dark hair and in braids that framed her pale face and highlighted her dark eyes. She had a sultry air that seemed mysterious. I did realize the hair was a wig. How many of the costumes had included wigs?

Another that caught my eyes was a woman dressed as a 'wench' of sorts. With the laced bodice on the out side of her multi-layered dress, she had the appearance of stepping out of English Tavern in the 18th century.

There was one that had a mask of a young Asian woman. She wore a pinafore dress of blue calico. No idea who she was suppose to be or how was behind the mask. I would have to study them all closely.

Another looked to be and old and strict Asian woman. She wore a straight dress of fine silk like material. The face had little makeup showing under the bottom of the mask. Now who was that person, both the character and the woman?

There was another well dressed woman that would look best in old Europe. She had an angry look that make me think she was jealous. But who was she and which woman in the club hid behind that mask? And what was the beauty mark on her cheek.

How about the one nearest me? She wore all purple. Not little Bo Peek for sure. And the one across form her looked kind of crazy and had an ax. At that moment I wondered if my costume would protect me from her if she started swinging

The one at the end facing me was almost haunting. She had dark red hair and a black mask. Her yellow dress had a black 'X' across her ample bosoms. I only wished I had read more comic books as a child.

By that time I had completed my round of the table the meal was half over. And I had been hanging almost two hours. Poor Robin was doing his best to cater to all the needs. I watched my cohort in crime fighting scurry as best he could with the confinement in place. As he worked Kay looked at Boy Wonder then at me. "Tell me Batman what do you and Robin do in the bat Cave? "

I found my voice. "We fight crime." I said in the deepest voice I could manage.

Cat Woman laughed, "I'll bet you do more than that!" All the women laughed. When the laughter died she continued my humiliation, "I bet you to pay with each other's little wee-wees." More laughs. "Look at Batman's pants. Is he getting aroused just talking about playing with Robin's wee-wee?"

All eyes were on me. I felt an uncontrollable urge in my tight shorts. I guessed I had been given some form of Viagra. The main problem for me, those pills happens to make if difficult for me to orgasm. But I will stray hard for as long at three hours. I bet I was in for just such an ordeal.

"What do you think? Is Batman lying?" Cat Woman asked.

"Yes," was the unanimous cry.

"Well Batman you know what that means." Cat Woman got up and went to the wall. She took a crop and sought out poor Robin. It was easy to see Boy Wonder feared what was about to happen. My wife wasted no time and placed 5 hard lashes on the thin pants for the poor body trapped in the Boy Wonder costume.

When that was over the woman dressed like the Wench asked, "Batman what do you do for...well lets say female company? You do like pussy don't you?"

"I have a female companionship," I retorted.

"Wrong, Batman doesn't get any pussy dressed like that!" she replied. That brought another round of laughter. That woman scooted her chair back and retrieved the crop. Robin was trembling. This time the crop fell on the front of the poor boy. It must have been painful on the male member. Robin moaned behind the gag and tied to rub the pained spot.

The next question was from Aunt Nelda, "Tell me Batman is it true that a man with a big car, like the Batmobile, use that to compensate for a small penis?"

How could I answer that? "The Batmobile is to fight crime and is large to handle all the power." What else could I say?

Aunt Nelda got up walked to me. She reached up and undid the Velcro on each side of my trunks. They quickly fell away. With the restraint gone my erection struck straight out. Aunt Nelda pointed and asked. "Now I ask you if you think that big car is to compensate for such a small pee-pee?"

The vote again was unanimous. Aunt Nelda looked and me and snickered. "I think he likes to see Boy Wonder punished." All at the table agreed except poor Robin. Aunt Nelda planed 3 good lashed on the back of each of Robin's thighs. I could see tears in the eyes behind the mask. I felt sorry for the poor fellow. I guessed it was the husband of the new member at the head of the table. I knew the initiation of the husband of a new member could be vicious.

The woman that was dressed like the young Asian woman asked in a high voice, "Bot-mon...You think you win gallant struggle against honorable enemy?"

"Yes I will prevail!" I said was if in triumph. I was shouted down with a 'no'. Robin got slapped on the knuckles.

Betty asked it I wore my gloves when I masturbated. That got another laugh. I answered no and got Robin five strokes across the chest. That really brought some tears that dripping down to the red jacket of the costume.

The other Asian woman asked in a stern voice, "Bot-mon, you understand culture of enemy?"

"Yes, Batman understands the deviant minds of arch criminals." But it was hard to be convincing with my pecker hard pointing at the table.

"If you true understand culture Bot-mon no would be prisoner!" She took the crop and applied a quick succession of lashed to the posterior of Robin.

The woman I believed to be Linda held the knife and smiled. "Batman, do you have to use a condom or are you fixed?"

"Batman is all man!" I replied. That drew a log series of laughs.

When it died down Cat Woman offered a toast. "To the torture of Batman!"

"Here, here," came the reply before each turned their glasses up.

I was asked by the green faced witch if I was always hard as I fought crime or just when I exposed myself?" The voice I believed to be my sister in law Lorie. I would remember that.

I lost that question too. But I felt it was the way the night was supposed to be. And Robin paid with more punishment. I was sure if the gag hadn't been in place there would be screams in the room with each application of the crop.

By that time I was getting thirsty and was feeling the pain of the lasting erection. I longed for a drink of water but knew better than to ask. "What did they have in store for me?" I wondered.

The one with the ax looked at me. I knew the mean eyes of Jennifer, but didn't recognize the costume. "Batman, do you ever want to make love to a woman like me? You know feel the pussy of an evil woman?'

I said 'no' but they wouldn't believe me with a raging hard on.

The Wonder Woman asked if Batman ever wore panties. Now with her height I figured that was Gloria. She was the tallest in the Club. I said 'no' but Cat Woman countered saying that was a lie. Now I don't know what Batman did in his spare time but in my life I had worn panties more than once. And to make it worse many of the women in the Club had seen me.

Poor Boy Wonder got a little more abuse because of my answer.

The next to last question was from the girl in pink. She smiled, "Tell me Batman, have you ever had your ass violated? You know like by some evil woman that held you captive?"

I had to say that Batman was virgin there but I was not believed. I would imagine that Kay had told them of how she had used me from time to time. As a result of them not believing me, Robin had to take several more lashes with the crop. I was feeling sorry of the poor fellow but I knew it didn't make any difference how I answered, it would be wrong in their view.

It was finally time for the last woman at the table to ask a question. She took her time. The table was being cleared by Robin and more wine was being served. There were several jokes made at my and Robin's expense as I waited. Finally it was time for the mystery guest to offer her question.

In a voice I was sure she attempted to disguise I heard her ask, "Batman have you ever sniffed panties?"

How could Batman answer that question? I had sniffed more than one pair of panties. My wife had seen to that. But Batman would never wish to admit such a thing. "Batman will not speak of such private matters."

All laughed. The woman with the X on her dress laughed the loudest. "Well I guess we will just have to see for ourselves." She stood and turned her back to me. I could tell she was raising the front of the dress but not see anything but the back of her legs to her knees. I watched as she slipped her dark blue panties off. She walked to me and with the aid of a three step stool was looking me in the face. I knew had seen those eyes so many times. But I just couldn't put a full face with them. She had a satisfied look as she stood there facing me holding her panties in her hand.

"I'm glad I selected blue today because they will match so well with your...outfit." The woman placed the small blue panties on my face like a mask. She made sure my nose was in the wet crotch of the garment. I could smell a mixture of the strange female fragrance, the odor of odor of urine, and the musk of sex what a man. I must have been turning red with embarrassment for Kay was giggling like a school girl.

The woman got off the step stool then bent poor Robin over the top She planted a dozen good ones on the tight material that covered the presented bottom. Robin wailed behind the gag and when he stood I saw fresh tear streaks. I realized the poor fellow had his face made up too. For mascara was mixed the tears. I was glad I had never been feminized but wondered if it would be in future cards.

Cat Woman announced the time. It was 11:30 so they had half and hour before midnight and unmasking. I knew I had best use my time to study the woman in the room. I would have some wicked punishment from each of the evil woman if I didn't know her name and her character.

I must admit it was difficult to watch with my head restricted as it was. And the panty mask wasn't only a hindrance to my side vision but the fragrance was also distracted me. I wondered if it was Boy Wonder that had dripped onto the gusset of the blue panties.

More wine was poured and several were showing the affects of their drink. That might offer a new clue. I would study them closely. But with over 30 women in the Club that I have met, it is hard to remember every detail that makes a woman stand out.

I began to realize I wasn't going to get one of the answers right with the exception of maybe my wife. But then I was sure she would count that as a miss too.

Finally after two more bottles of wine the hour struck midnight. It was time for the second part of my humiliating ordeal.

They all gathered round me and smiled. Cat Woman spoke, "Batman you need to answer some questions. If you get them wrong you will be punished to the evil woman's delight. I know you don't appreciate this but it is the price you must pay for being a 'super hero' and all. So now it's time for you to use your intuitive skills and show us your super intellect. Are you ready for this test to wits?"

"Batman is as ready as he will ever be," I replied with the truth.

Cat Woman smiled and looked about the room. "Who wants to be first?

Kay's Aunt Nelda was the first to step forward. There I hung with my briefs removed, penis erect and ass shining for anyone that wanted to look. Inside a plaster Super Hero costume that held me as tight as concrete. Add to that the panty masked that covered my nose and mouth with the legs as my eyes holes. Yes I looked a sight. I would see photos and video's later but I already knew I was a sight to behold.

"Well Batman just who am I and what was I portraying?'

"Batman says you are Aunt Nelda and you are a Wicked Step Mother." I could tell by the smile I had at least missed her character.

"Well Batbrain....I am a Mother in Law! One that would have known Barry was not worthy of my daughter Kay. I guess I'll just have to see what you carry in your utility belt." With that she unbuckled the heavy belt and pulled it from round my body. It was stretched out on the end of the table in front of me. I was amazed at the pouches on the belt. The five on the back compartments were large and I feared what might be in them. The 6 smaller ones could also hold some painful things.

"I'll just draw my number," Aunt Nelda smiled as she pulled a number out of a bowl on the table. "Damn!" she uttered, I got 4. He won't be near ready by then! It was then I saw the numbers on the pouches.

The next to step up was the tall Wonder Woman. "Ok Batman who am I?" she asked.

"Batman says your name is Gloria. You were one that helped place me in this suit. And you are..." I had to say something so I guessed, "Wonder Woman"

Gloria laughed, "Only half right! I'm Gloria but Wonder Woman dufuss was a Super Hero like Batman. Bet with that bone on your thinkin' what she would look like out of that cast iron bra. No I'm an Amazon Warrior! What did you think the bow was for? Making a fire!" Gloria took off her mask and held up a card to prove her words. She then drew a number but didn't say what it was.

The Mystery Guest laughed, "Batman you're not doing too well. Hope you don't embarrass yourself."

Next the woman with the ax was in front of me. Now I had no idea who she was or who she was dressed to be. What could I say? George Washington maybe or Paul Bunion but neither were evil women. I admitted she had completely fooled me. Jennifer, one of Kay's co-workers took of her mask and showed me a card identifying her as Lizzie Borden. "You know Batboy...Lizzie Borden took and ax, gave her mother 40 whacks, when she saw what she had done, she gave her father forty one. You really are dense! I will enjoy my time with you. I hope I get a good pouch!"

I was not feeling well at all. I had missed all three so far. I knew it was not going to be a good night for me. And it was after midnight. I was glad to be hanging not standing all this time. I had to admit other than a little stiffness I from the restriction, I was not feeling all that bad.

Next up was the younger Asian woman. She turned out to be Mary another member of the Club that worked with Kay. Her character was "Tokyo Rose".

"You know I thought you would have picked up on the fact I said you couldn't win against honorable enemy. But guess not. I will enjoy your pain!"

Kay's friend Julie was Mata Hari the infamous World War I spy. And I missed both who she was and her character. She smiled when she drew her number.

I guessed Kay's supervisor correctly and felt stupid then I didn't place the red hour glass as a black widow spider making her 'The Black Widow'. I was batting 100% so far.

Fay Parker, Kay's college roommate, was Lady Mao, and Dr. Linda Swartz as Lorena Bobbit. She smiled as she held up the knife. I didn't like the gleam in her eye. Next as a friend Katy and she was Poison Ivy. With each revolution I felt a little more frazzled for not seeing the characters.

My sister in law Lori was the green faced Wicked Witch of the West from Wizard of Oz. The 'wench' was Marty, another friend Kay had helped join the Club, was an Evil Step Sister from Cinderella. At that point Kay informed me she would not count my answer about who she was due to her embarrassment with how poorly I had done. She told me I had but one chance left toe redeem myself, I had to be right about both the Mystery Woman and Boy Wonder.