Batman: Harem 06

Story Info
Talia becomes the new girl in the cave.
2.8k words
4.57
75.6k
102

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 10/31/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Belgost
Belgost
210 Followers

Chapter 6: Love of his life.

Thanks for all of your support. Now to the story.

She stood perfectly still, her skin tight leather combat suit hugging her every curve. All around her, thousands of foot soldiers for the Demon organization hurriedly rushed to make preparations. Each wears as the only symbol of his allegiance a wakezashi sword of high quality, some of the higher ranking soldiers swords are several centuries old.

The woman's raven hair whips in the wind, and she slowly turns, her eyes closed. The dock they are on has been unused for several weeks, and their arrival was unscheduled, so no one should be here. Talia was sure, however, that she sensed her former lover. She felt the powerful presence of the Batman. In all of Talia's life, only twice had she felt this deep chill, the thrill of a person of incredible wisdom, power, and ability within close proximity to her was unmistakable. Two men had ever inspired this feeling. One of them was busy rebuilding Krypton. That meant that Wayne was nearby. Her beloved Bruce, the father of her son, who had now taken to his side.

Bruce Wayne was her greatest weakness. So strong and skilled, he had defeated even her father, the legendary Ra's al Ghul, in single combat. He had out-planned the greatest strategist ever known, and had had one more escape plan than the great escape artist. He had ended Ra's' reign of terror for many years, even with Ra's resurrecting stronger every time. And finally, he had survived where the Demon himself had not. The explosion of wonder tower, the whole damn top blew off. Ra's had been in it. Bruce had been in it. Hugo Strange had been in it. Strange was found in the wreckage, literally roasted alive. He had not survived. Ra's had fallen all the way from the top to land spine first on the tip of a spike fence. His last order had been not to resurrect him again. He was done. He had seen the very lip of true insanity and, unlike so many, he knew that to step farther would be to give himself up.

Besides, with Talia having finally finished her training and the birth of Damien, Ra's felt it was time to hand over the title.

Talia felt the cold tingle again, the feeling of the man she wanted. She tried to tell where he was, but couldn't get a solid idea. Suddenly, she felt his cape all around her.

Bruce could never hold himself around her. Once he took out her henchmen, he dropped down onto the box she occupied, and slid his hands around her slim waist.

"I am going to offer you something you and your father asked me for thousands of times. I want you to be mine. But you need to understand that things are different with me as well. I have started a new program, reforming females... interestingly. I've been fucking the evil out of them, honestly. And the men have been carted off to the JL Gulag. I want for you to marry me, and let me join the Batman Inc. to the Demon Organization. Instead of what your group has been doing, I want you to help me make them into a global force for good."

While he spoke, Batman walked slowly around Talia. He knew he was offering her what she wanted most of all. He knew he was giving her a chance to reunite her broken family. A chance to stand with him for what was right. A chance to be a mother to their son again.

Talia's mind reeled at the possibilities. Her family could be one. She could be happy, her family could all be the same group, and she would be gaining the training of the Batman for her father's failing organization. Her failing organization.

She agreed.

*

At the Batcave, Bruce had called all of the new members of the Bat-family together.

Valkyrie(AKA Harlenne Quinzell) was first to arrive. She wore her new Bat-suit uniform, her Batman Inc. shield on the left breast of the black and gold suit. Slowly, Nightshade, Second Oracle, Black Cat, and Batwoman, (AKA Pamela Isley, Peyton Riley, Selena Kyle, and Barbara Gordon) assembled, each dressed in their own Bat-suits. Finally, the new Batman and Robin, Dick Grayson and Damien Wayne.

The Batmobile pulled into the cave. Everyone could see that someone was riding shotgun. They all stared as Bruce got out and walked around to the other side. As he walked, he spoke.

"Ladies, our guest here is going to be joining your ranks for a while. After we have trained her, she will be a valuable asset to Batman Inc. She is highly trained already. She is the leader of her own organization. Once she is one of you, her organization will join ours. I need you girls to welcome her. Dick, behave."

Bruce opened the door and Talia stepped out. Damien's eyes went wide. "Mom? You're coming to our group?"

Talia jumped to Damien and grabbed him into a hug. "Bruce! You didn't tell me he was already serving as Robin!"

Bruce smiled. "What did you expect. He is our son."

The other members of the group were stunned. Dick could barely breathe. He hadn't seen Talia Al Ghul in years, and for her to be in the Batcave was making him almost hyper ventilate.

Harlenne didn't quite know what to do. She was afraid that someone like Talia joining the group would make the bat less attentive to his current girls. She quickly decided to make her next blow job session with Bruce even better than usual.

Pam Isley smiled big. She new Wayne would be able to handle everyone. She also knew Talia Al Ghul's private guard was an all girl group. Talia would have some pussy eating experience.

Peyton just noted into her homemade app on her cell that the Demon organization was no longer a threat and smile at Bruce's progress. She knew after a big conquest he would be horny, and she planned on being nearby for a few days in case he wanted her ass.

Babs could not contain herself. She immediately stepped away to call Pat and tell her to get her sweet ass down to the cave ASAP.

Selina started licking her lips. She wanted to be the cat that ate the cream from the new girls cunt.

The girls waited for Talia to release Robin, the accepted her into their ranks. They walked away with her in their midst.

Robin looked at Bruce. "Ok old man. What are the girls going to do to mom?"

Bruce looked Damien in the eyes. "Someday, son, you might find out. For now, I believe the caped crusaders need to be going after Clayface, don't you?

"Yes Bruce." Dick intoned. The two took off.

"And now for tonight's entertainment." Bruce walked to a room where his surveillance equipment was. Since Catwoman's capture and conversion, a tradition amongst the girls was that they got to take care of new girls before Bruce came in and tore them open. It had become a part of this tradition that Bruce watched over the camera system to judge when he was ready to take over.

*

Each of the girls stood near a large bad. This was not a prison room, but just a regular room where Talia was to be trained in what Bruce Wayne was doing to convert female supervillains.

On the bed, Talia lay naked. Her hair was fanned out around her head, her alabaster flesh exposed for the girls to see. Her pubic hair was shaved into a tiny jet black strip from her lips up an inch or so. Her 36 C tits, 20 inch waist, and 36 inch hips were proportioned so perfectly that the other girls could do nothing but stare for a moment. When they regained their composure, the first to act was Peyton.

Peyton dove in with Gusto. She had heard of Talia's sexual prowess once one got her going, and she wanted to see for herself. Only moments into the tonguing Peyton had wrapped her nimble tongue around Talia's perfect pink pearl. She sucked at it through a tube she made with her tongue, and enjoyed the shudder coursing through the daughter of Batman's oldest nemesis.

Seeing Talia shudder made Selina and Harlenne suddenly come to attention, and they each decided to take a nipple to lick. Her perfect tits suddenly taken like they were, Talia's hips jerked up into Peyton's mouth. Pamela drove two fingers all the way in to Talia, rubbing her g-spot to compliment Peyton's violent tongue lashing.

Talia felt each woman's tongue. She felt Peyton and Pamela drinking in her essence, Selina and Harlenne suckling her nipples, and strangely, she felt like she was being watched. Of course, she was, but she didn't understand why she felt it.

Not that the feeling detracted from the pleasure she felt. Her body twitched, jerked, and shook, just on the edge of creaming herself. She tried to fight her urges. To not give them the satisfaction. But she could only hold out for a little while. Peyton's tongue was too talented. Pamela's fingers too perfect at finding her weak spots. Selina and Harlenne were sucking too hard on her nipples.

She felt a gush of warmth inside her. Her pussy seemed to pour juices and her muscles jumped randomly and totally. She jerked as she felt total release and pleasure, screamed out and felt her mind go dark as the little death took her. She finally fell asleep as the girls left, giggling to themselves about what was to come for the woman.

*

Harlenne waltzed into the observation room. Among the girls, only she and Babs had clearance here. Bruce sat back with his cock out, waiting for her. She had become his special warm up exercise for each new girl. "When you cum once," he was fond of saying, "it helps you last longer after."

So before he fucked one of the other girls, Harlenne got first dibs on his long, thick cock. She grinned to herself as she got on her knees in front of him. She had sucked his cock many times. She thought back to some of them as she licked away at him now. One of her blowjobs had been used to make the Joker into a broken shell of his former self. Bruce had forced him to watch her take the twelve inch leviathan, and Joker just stared. After Bruce had shot a massive load, far more than Joker's limp dick had ever done, onto her face and down her throat. When they lead him away, he didn't even tease the guards.

She also remembered the day when she had blown him on top of Wayne Tower. It had been interesting, the wind whipping around them as she sucked him down. She swallowed the whole monster as she remembered watching one of Bruce's spurts fly off the side of the building.

She decides to focus on here and now, and chokes down the cock time after time. She wants his cum in her throat.

But Bruce wasn't interesting in that. He grabbed the ponytail Harlenne kept her hair in when not in her gear, yanked her throat from his cock, and stood her up. "Harlenne, I need your pussy."

"Of course, Brucey." She lifted one leg while still standing face to face with him. The leg went onto his shoulder and she tiptoed for a moment to impale herself on the rod. She felt the head at her lips, and let herself slide down onto it. He filled her so totally. No man had ever done this to her. Something about Bruce's cock was just so... perfect. It hit all her spots, filled her completely, and drove her crazy. Harlenne untied Bruce's tie, wrapped each hand in one side of it, and hopped her other leg onto his shoulder, holdng herself up with the tie.

Bruce waited until she completed the complex little move, then took hold of her ass and pulled it away until only the tip of his cock was inside her. He let go, and her sopping pussy slid all the way back onto him, until his balls touched her ass almost. Then he pulled her back again, , and slammed his rod into her. The momentum carried her back out to his tip, and he slammed into her again.

Harlenne knew that she wouldn't last long like this. He was slamming her kidney deep and lightning fast. She could almost feel him hitting her fallopian tubes. He was definitely inside her uterus. Her eyes fluttered and her brain started to lose it's focus. She twitched, clenching tightly, and started squirting on his cock. Her pussy squeezed hard and he unloaded pouring shot after shot of goo into her, and she felt her pussy fill up. Her arms gave, and for a moment, she thought she would hit the floor. She felt two strong arms around her, and let her head roll back. She saw the clock and, as usual, realized that it took far longer than she thought. She had apparently lost over an hour of what had just happened to black-out orgasms. One more thing only Bruce's cock had ever done to her.

*

Talia was coming two almost an hour and a half after the girls had licked, bit and fingered her silly. She thought that Bruce would leave her to rest after such an intense orgasm, but as she opened her eyes, she knew she was wrong. The first thing she saw was the head of Bruce's marvelous cock. She immediately opened her mouth and grabbed his shaft. She knew what to say to make him ready to nail her.

"I'm so glad that I'll never have to commit a crime again. Bruce, you have made me a better, happier woman. I'm yours, and my people are yours. You are to be the leader of the greatest crime fighting organization of all time. You are my king. You will rule my body. My life. My soul. Fuck me."

Bruce obliged. He drove himself balls deep into her pussy. His cock twitched immediately. She was incredibly tight, warm, and wet.

Talia hadn't had a man since Damien's birth almost nine years ago. He filled her so well and so completely that she was twitching and jerking immediately. She took only a few moments to start cumming. Bruce was not as easy to finish. He pumped her through orgasm after orgasm, making her shake and scream, her body shaking as she enjoyed his cock.

She came harder and harder, something Bruce had come to call a "daisychain" orgasm, each successive climax building on the last until her occasional jerk, twitch, and scream had become a constant scream, her muscles all over her body tensing hard and releasing every couple of minutes. Her eyes were half closed and rolled back in her head, her mouth completely open wide to the point where her jaw looked unhinged.

Bruce lifted her and used her weight to slam his cock deeper into her. He drove himself into her as deep as he could. He did it as hard as he could. He shot the head of his cock into her uterus, somewhere she had not felt anything for a long time. She threw her head back and continued screaming.

"This is better than ever before. He is taking it to me so hard. He is giving me so much more than last time. He wants it. He needs to feel his seed in me like I need to feel it!"

Bruce dropped her back to the bed, then slammed her some more. He felt his cock boiling up. It had been nearly an hour, and he was almost ready to release inside her. He tried to tell her what was about to happen, but all that came out was her name. "Talia!" he felt his knees shake, his body clench. He drove as deep into her as he could. His entire cockhead was in her uterus. He poured it into her, filling her body from the deepest depth to complete flooding, and watched as a bit of it poured down her ass crack. He turned away after a moment, trying to maintain his composure until out of the room. At the door, he looked to Babs and Patricia and told them, "It's all yours, ladies. Call everone in and share the cream. Be done by morning. Damien and Dick are due back in an hour."

*

*

*

So there it is, another chapter to the story. I am going to be splitting the story from here, an one side, I will be going into more detail of the Breaking of Harley Quinn, and on the other side will be one of the girls starting her own Batman Inc. Franchise in another DC City where she can take on the forces of that city the way Batman has taken on crime in Gotham. Which girl? Will she clean up the city? Wait , which city?

You will just have to wait.

Belgost
Belgost
210 Followers