Batman Saves the Day - Almost!

Story Info
Bob plays Batman while role playing with his wife.
1.1k words
3.97
23k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dirtyjoe69
dirtyjoe69
971 Followers

This event is actually taken from a story I had heard on the news once. I hope you get as much of a kick out of it as I did. The names have been changed to protect the stupid!

It was going to be a good night Bob Hillman had been looking forward to tonight's game for weeks. Once a month he and his wife Jennifer would put together a role playing scene to make their love life a little spicier. He thought he came up with a scenario that would be fun and exciting. Ever since he was a child he liked superheroes, and often dreamed of becoming one. There were many he liked; Superman, Spiderman, The Incredible Hulk, Daredevil, Wolverine were all cool enough but his favorite by far was Batman!

More then once on Halloween he would dawn the expensive costume he had purchased at the specialty store. He chose the one from the modern Batman, the dark and powerful outfit. There was no way he would wear the cheesy dress of the sixties campy Adam West Batman. Though Adam sure seemed to get the ladies!

He told Jennifer he was going to handcuff her to the bed in the furry handcuffs they owned and tie her legs down with silky scarves. He was going to make sure she was totally helpless, both her legs and arms would be bound. He would then swoop in to save the helpless damsel in distress. Batman would save the day. The maiden would be so happy that Batman saved her from the terrible villain she would be crazy with lust. Jennifer was to drop to her knees and offer her hero a proper blow job.

Bob's cock got hard thinking about his sweet wife's lips sliding up and down his cock. In all his sexual encounters up to the time he had met Jennifer no other woman could suck his cock better or more skillfully than the woman he loved. He couldn't explain it really, maybe it was the way she swirled her tongue around his hard shaft as she sucked, or perhaps it was they way she stroked her hand up and down in perfect time with her mouth as it slid up and down his cock? Whatever it was when she gave head she did it the best.

Bob playing Batman told his woman that he was going to get greedy with his reward. He was going to bend her over the same bed she had been tied to and slide his thick hardness deep into her willing pussy. He told her he was going to slam in and out of her hot cunt until she came all over his superhero prick. He promised her he would be all stamina and stud.

Then just when she thinks it is done he told her he was going to take her in her ass. He did save her life anyhow. Didn't her savior deserve to poke her most treasured spot? Bob thought so, after all Batman could have just left her in the clutches of the horrible villain. He knew it wasn't much of a sell to Jennifer, she loved to role play and the hokier the situation the more fun she had.

And as far as anal sex, she loved nothing better than to feel a hard hot cock sliding deep in her bowels. The orgasms she received from a dick throbbing and shooting its hot cum deep in her rectum were mind blowing for her.

The night had finally arrived and Bob first played the evildoer, grabbing his wife he cuffed and tied her to the bed and playfully pulled at her nipples. The slinky baby doll set she wore was the perfect outfit to get him going. As she pretended to struggle a nipple popped out of the low cut pajamas. It was hard and stuck straight out, just like Bob's cock was doing. She had made sure to wear no panties so her smooth shaven pussy was all on display. He left her there and went to the other room to change. Putting on his costume he took the role of the superhero and felt powerful.

He came into the room with a grand entrance; he stuck his chest out proudly. Then an idea came into his head, since he was Batman he thought it would be better to swoop down and rescue the girl. He looked over at the dresser and decided to climb on top of it and jump down like he was flying down from the top of building.

Bob climbed on top of his dresser and posed his Batman pose for his wife, his hands on his hips; chest stuck way out and called to his damsel in distress. The thoughts of the prize that awaited him made his tights even tighter. His heart raced as he thought of saving the day. He called to the poor victim, "Don't worry ma'am I will save you!" He said in his deepest superhero voice. With that he leaped high in the air; Batman's judgment was not true that day however as he did not take in account the ceiling fan hanging down in the middle of the room.

Bob didn't even see the obstruction and didn't even block it; his head hit the blades with a heavy thump sending him crashing to the floor. He lay there unconscious and blood poured from the deep gash on his forehead.

Jennifer panicked when she saw her husband hit the fan she screamed and when he was lying there motionless she didn't know what to think. She thought he might be dead so she screamed even harder. Their window had been opened and the next door neighbor heard her cries and immediately called the police, he thought a murder was taking place.

The local police arrived and heard the lady still screaming inside and busted in the door, rushing up to the bedroom where the shrieks were coming from they opened the bedroom door. The boys in blue would have the best story to tell the guys down at the station house. Here in front of them was some guy unconscious with a cut on his forehead and his wife practically naked handcuffed to the bed. The police covered the scared lady and tended to the injured man.

When Bob became conscience he was greeted by a round of applause from the two ambulance attendants and four police officers that were gathered in his room. Bob turned four shades of red as he realized what had happened.

dirtyjoe69
dirtyjoe69
971 Followers