Batman- The Theesome

Story Info
MMF fun in Dublin's Fair City
1.9k words
3.53
12.9k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's a cold night in Dublin. Warmly wrapped up in coat and gloves, I meet Batman at the gates to St Stephens Green. He sees me walking towards him, and I see his serious face relax into a smile. We make eye contact, no one else exists as I walk purposefully towards him, my heels clicking on the pavement. I stop, inches from him, looking up. We smile, and he dips his head to give me a long, lingering kiss on the lips. It's been a long month since we last met up, the air crackles with sexual tension. I break the kiss and step back. "Dinner?" I ask with a grin.

"Absolutely", he replies, and we move off.

We settle ourselves in a quiet corner of a restaurant. He, of course, chooses the wine. The food is sublime but I've not got much of an appetite. We are sitting side by side, facing the darkened room. Initially we just touch shoulders, and now and then entwine our fingers. But as the wine flows, our hands meet under the table.

Holding Batman's' large hand, I place it palm down on my thigh. My dress is caught up a little, and with my hand on top of his, I slide his hand up my thigh, his fingers pointing towards my crotch. He feels the edge of my lacy stockings, the soft skin on my thighs, and the heat from between my legs. Once again we make eye contact and I can see his pupil's contract as I shift slightly in my seat to allow his fingers better access. Still with my hand on top of his, I move his fingers higher until the tip of one finger makes contact with my already damp panties. He reaches forward to kiss me, but instead bites my bottom lip. I can't help it, a small moan escapes my lips.

I excuse myself, straighten my skirt and go to the Ladies Room. While there, I send him a photo. When I come back, walking confidently across the room, his eyes are glued to me. I sit down close to him. He leans in and whispers in my ear "Bitch". The photo I sent him from the bathroom was of my black lacy panties- removed and in my handbag. He knows that my pussy is now naked and inches away from his wandering fingers. I know how much this excites him, so under the table I place my hand flat against his crotch and I can feel his large erection straining at the fabric. I press my hand against it and squeeze gently. His turn to moan.

No encouragement needed this time, his hand finds its way back into my lap, his finger between my legs, where he can feel my heat. I again open my legs to allow him access, and he doesn't disappoint, he slides his finger between my pussy lips, feeling my wetness and gently flicking my already swollen clit. I slide my ass forward slightly on the seat to allow him better access. He slides one finger between my folds and into my tight, wet pussy. My breathing is shallow and fast. I lean in to kiss him and I suck his tongue into my mouth, and suck it in the same rhythm as his finger in my pussy. Batman knows me well, I'm doing my best to stay still but my hips are moving infinitesimally and my eyes are glazed over. Go on, he says, let go.

With that I close my eyes and my thighs simultaneously, trapping his finger inside me. He continues to move it as best he can, curling the tip of it up against my g-spot.... I lean my face against his shoulder and grip his arm, and with a sigh I implode. It's a long, drawn out explosion of orgasm, made all the more intense as I have to control my movements so as not to draw attention to myself.

As I slowly come down, relaxing my thighs and loosening my grip on Batman's' arm, I open my eyes and spot someone approaching our table. Batman's' finger is still inside my pussy as the new arrival leans over & kisses me on the lips. Hi PB, I say. Meet Batman.

PB takes in the scene and realises immediately what's been going on. My cheeks are flushed, my eyes half closed. I also sent him the photo of my panties in my handbag, so he jumps to all the right conclusions. He winks at me, and sits down opposite us, signalling the waiter for another glass.

Batman is a bit flustered, he tries to discreetly remove his hand from my pussy but wickedly I close my legs and trap him there for a few seconds while he tries to make polite hello how are you small talk with PB.

Eventually I relent, and after a few minutes chat, I once again head to the ladies to freshen up, leaving- in my humble opinion- two of the sexiest men in Dublin at the table to break the ice. I take my time in the ladies and when I return, they both seem quite relaxed, another bottle of wine has appeared and conversation is flowing. I sit in the seat beside PB, opposite Batman, for a few minutes.

I lean up against him, and he puts his arm around my back. I smile over at Batman, and when he smiles back and nods, I know that it's OK, he approves of my 'ambush' and is glad I invited PB along. Just to be sure, I catch PB's eye and reach in to kiss him, long and hard, while Batman watches. As we break off, we both look over at Batman. He is smiling, and suddenly we all break into laughter.

Ice well and truly broken now, we sink a few more bottles of wine, chatting and laughing. As we all visit the bathroom at regular intervals, the seating arrangements change fluidly. At one point I'm beside PB and he says, just loud enough for batman to hear "Jesus Ms M you stink of sex!" At another point, as Batman is getting up to go to the bathroom, he kisses me and then puts his finger in my mouth so I can taste my pussy juices. I suck it clean and smile. This is shaping up to be an epic night.

It's almost midnight and time to leave the restaurant. I know both men are horny as hell, as I've been squeezing both of their cocks under the table whenever I get a chance. I feel like I've been aroused for hours, my pussy feels swollen and hot, and my nipples are hard. As we stand on the street, someone hails a cab and we all pile in. Obviously I've missed a conversation between them both as there is already an agreement in place. Within minutes we are across the river and getting out of the cab outside Batman's' apartment.

We open some more wine and Batman puts on some music. The two men chat about music, wine, food... I lean back on the sofa and close my eyes, I've clearly consumed too much wine and I'm pleasantly floating, half asleep listening to the music and the two sexy male voices deep in conversation beside me.

I feel someone remove my shoes and start to caress my legs, at the same time a body lies down beside me and starts to kiss me. It's PB. I press my body against him and put my arms around him and we kiss long and hard. His hands are busy pulling up my dress and I feel two sets of hands unzipping me and lifting my dress above my head. Two sets of hands caressing me, up and down my back, squeezing my ass cheeks, my tits, and my thighs.

I feel myself being turned around and it's Batman's' turn to kiss me deeply, while in the background I hear a zip and I know its PB getting undressed. Batman scoops me up and carries me down the corridor into the bedroom. He places me on the bed and undresses quickly.

Pretty soon I'm in ecstasy as both men kiss me, caress me, lick and suck every part of my body. While one sucks my nipples, the other fingers my pussy, I lose track of how many times I orgasm as they both hold me down and lick my clit, taking turns. Both such different men with different ways of doing things but the same result, I shiver and tremble each time, my orgasms are usually quiet but the sensory overload of the whole experience makes me moan and groan, and cry out in orgasm.

Eventually I feel a hard cock pushing between my already swollen pussy lips. It's Batman and as he pushes into me slowly he tells me- and PB- how tight and wet I feel, how much he is looking forward to fucking me. He pushes all the way in, until I can feel his balls against my ass, and then sharply pulls out and thrusts back in roughly. I arch my back and groan, sensing movement I see PB wanking his hard cock inches from my face. I reach for him and he wastes no time, his cock is deep in my throat and he fucks my mouth, holding me by the hair. Batman watches while he fucks my pussy and I know this is a moment I will never forget.

They both take turns to fuck me, treating me like a rag doll, moving me from one position to another, all the while talking to me, telling me how good it feels, how soft I am, how horny this is. At separate times both men cum inside my pussy, and knowing that I have made both of them cum, made both of them so horny that they don't care if the other is watching and wanking, is the most incredible turn on.

As the sun is coming up, we end the night with me on my knees in front of them both. They are both wanking and I'm taking it in turns to suck their cocks, they both watch mesmerised as I take first one cock and then the other deep into my throat. At one point, when I have Batman's' cock in my mouth, I pull PB towards me, and for a few moments the two stand very close together, as I take both cocks into my mouth at once. I can feel them both resist as it means their cocks are touching, both tips colliding inside my mouth with my tongue working on them both. I have a pair of balls in each hand and my eyes open, looking up at both men.

Batman cracks first, with a roar he pulls out of my mouth and grabs his cock, a sure sign he's about to cum. I replace my mouth on PB's cock with my hand, and I face Batman with my mouth open. He wraps his hand around his cock and thrusts a couple of times until he spurts into my open mouth, while PB watches. He pushes into my mouth and empties the last of his sperm deep inside my mouth, and I swallow every drop. Turning back to PB, I allow him to fuck my mouth hard, holding my hair and sucking his cock hard, until he too empties his balls deep inside my mouth while Batman watches.

Gentlemen, a pleasure.