Batter Up

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The weird, out-of-body sensation was upon her when she finally came down. It was as if she were awakening from a faint, and she wasn't entirely sure that she hadn't passed out from the savage, all-consuming pleasure she'd experienced. Her heart thundered in her chest, and she was panting for breath. She could see and feel the cum all over her, and rather than be disgusted, she felt a wanton sense of pride.

Carrie glanced around to see that the room looked like the aftermath of war. There were bodies sprawled on the other bed, on the floor, and in the chairs. They had all taken their turn and covered her in cum.

All except one.

Brian's cock was the only one still hard and not slick with her pussy juice. She quickly looked away from it when an aftershock raced through her body, setting off twinges of discomfort from her abused sex.

"You okay?" he asked, and then showed her a bottle of water.

"Oh god," she croaked from her sore throat.

He slid an arm behind her and said, "Here, sit up."

She felt as weak as a kitten, and he had to do most of the work. Eventually, she managed to rest her back against the headboard, and he brought the bottle to her lips. She choked on the first sip, adding droplets of cold water to the cooling semen decorating her body. She was able to swallow the second sip, and then a third before taking a full drink. In a minute or so, she finished the entire bottle.

"Never seen any woman come like that," Brian said.

"I've never come like that," Carrie said in a weak voice. "What I can remember of it anyway."

He chuckled and gave his erection an absent squeeze, reminding her that he hadn't yet taken a turn.

She looked over at him, shook her head, and said, "I don't know if..."

He shrugged and said, "It's okay. Think you could play with my balls a little while I jack it off?"

Carrie offered a half smile and nodded.

Steve rose up onto his knees next to her and took his cock in hand. Carrie cupped his balls, gently rolled them, and stroked them with her fingertips.

"Ah, yeah. That's good," he said while stroking his cock. "You are so fucking hot, all covered in cum."

"Give me more," she said in the sultriest voice she could manage.

"Fuck. I can do that."

Carrie moaned encouragement, looking up into his eyes. To her surprise, she felt a tingle between her legs. It came with a twinge of pain, but she was getting wet. The faster he stroked his big cock, the wetter she got. His grunts grew louder, and she saw his face growing tight.

"Shit. Getting close. Where do you want it?"

She hesitated for a moment, but then a shiver rippled through her, and she said what she was thinking before she could change her mind.

"Inside me. Come in my pussy."

His eyes went wide, but his smile was wider. "Ah, fuck yeah, baby," he said as he let go of his cock and scooted toward the foot of the bed.

Carrie swallowed hard and spread her legs, letting him get between them. He started jerking his cock again, breathing more heavily with each passing second. When she reached down to rub her pussy for him on a whim, he responded with a deep growl.

"Come for me. I want you to come deep inside me," she said because she knew he was getting close.

"Oh fuck," he rumbled as he stopped stroking and pushed down on his cock. He took aim, and then pushed inside her still gaped canal.

Carrie shrieked from the invasion of his huge cock in her overworked pussy, but then clenched her teeth and squeaked, "Give it to me," from between them.

She hadn't even finished when he let out a roar and erupted inside her.

Carrie gasped when she felt him swell even bigger. He was buried more than halfway inside her, and she swore she could feel his cum blasting against the entrance of her womb. He grunted with every pulse of his cock, filling her full, and then lurched away when he couldn't take any more. The first bubble of cum seeped out of her the moment his cockhead popped free, and there was far more to follow.

Though her muscles ached from constantly contracting in orgasm and her pussy was stinging, Carrie lay back and contentedly moaned. It had been worth it. She felt deliciously naughty, vindicated, and there was no denying that she'd experienced the most intense orgasms of her life. She was still quivering even though it had likely been more than a half hour since she'd spiraled down from the heights of mind-numbing ecstasy.

Her phone buzzed, snapping her out of the reverie she'd slipped into. With some effort, she reached over and picked up her purse from where she'd dropped it on a nightstand. The message that had just arrived was from Tracy, though there were three from Gary.

Ignoring the latter, she opened the message from Tracy, knowing what it was going to be. Sure enough, there was a naked selfie of her with Marlon's impressive cock prominently displayed, and obviously spent. Jamie's selfie arrived while Carrie was looking at Tracy's. It was much the same, except Tracy's tits were covered in cum.

Carrie grinned and nudged Brian with her foot. He groaned and looked up at her.

"Take a picture of me," she said, holding out her phone.

"Seriously?" he asked. When she nodded, he chuckled and tried to sit up. The first attempt didn't go so well, but on the second, he managed to rise and grab the phone.

Carrie parted her legs and held them open, showing off the cum that was still seeping out of her, as well as what was all over her. Brian aimed the phone, moving it around, and eventually settled on standing up on his wobbly legs to snap the picture. He sat down quickly afterwards, and then handed the phone to her when she requested it.

Her mouth dropped open when she saw the image. She knew she was covered in cum, but actually seeing the whole extent of it brought a blush to her cheeks. Nevertheless, she sent it to both her friends.

"Damn, girl!" Jamie answered, followed by the shocked emoji.

Tracy's reply was, "OMG! More than one? Has to be."

Carrie quickly snapped pics of the carnage around her, making sure she captured the two biggest cocks, and sent them along. Her friends were suitably impressed — and jealous.

With the fun over, the cum congealing on virtually every inch of her was adding to her discomfort. She sat up and asked, "Mind if I borrow the shower?" Realizing that her top was just as cum-stained as her body, she added, "And maybe a t-shirt or something?"

Brian nodded and crawled out of the bed. He walked to the bathroom first and brought her a towel to wipe the worst of the mess off. By the time she'd cleaned off her face as best she could, he had retrieved a t-shirt for her. She wiped off as much of the slimy mess as possible, and then once the towel was a lost cause, she tucked it between her legs before scooting to the edge of the bed.

It was a slow, bowlegged, and uncomfortable walk that took her to the bathroom.

She felt slightly better when she emerged — still naked — but clean and dry. She'd appropriated one of the liners for the ice-bucket to put her top in, and the frosted plastic did a good enough job of hiding it.

Most of the guys and their clothes were gone, though Pablo was snoring in the bed on the other side of the room. Brian started out of a doze where he was sitting in the chair, and held out her skirt, panties, and the t-shirt he'd offered.

He watched her dress with an admiring gaze while she blushed from the state of the bedspread. The spot where she'd leaked all of Brian's cum was particularly prominent.

Brian said, "Yeah, Pablo's going to have to scoot over. I'm not sleeping in that bed."

Carrie giggled and went to check her phone when she heard it go off. Another two messages from Gary, making five. There were messages from Tracy and Jamie as well, both expecting to hear all the sordid details the next day.

"So, I'm going to call an Uber," Carrie said. She knew that a shower didn't hide her freshly-fucked look — especially how gingerly she was walking — and the cabbies all seemed to perve to one extent or another. Uber drivers were more discreet in her experience.

"Yeah, a little awkward," Brian said, "But worth it?"

Carrie moaned and said, "So worth it."

"We're going to be just down the road for another game in a couple of weeks," he hinted, then held out a piece of paper with a phone number on it.

She walked over and took the note. There was no way she was going to want to even think about sex for a few days. Two weeks was another matter entirely. She had a sneaking suspicion she was going to call, but probably just for Brian.

Or maybe not. Two weeks was quite a bit of time to recover.

The app indicated her Uber was only two minutes away, so she said, "I'm going to wait outside."

He nodded, only feeling slightly less awkward than she did. "I'm going to hit the sack. Hope you drop me a line."

"You might just get your wish," she said as she stepped out the door.

Her ride arrived on schedule and the driver didn't give her the creeps, so she settled in for the trip home. Morbid curiosity caused her to look at the messages Gary had sent.

The first began, "I know you're trying to get back at me by hanging with those assholes, and I deserve it, I guess. Seriously, I only flirted with that girl a little when I was drunk, but..."

Blah, blah, blah. Lying bastard, she thought. He somehow wasn't getting the point that they were through. She couldn't believe he was that dense.

Then it hit her.

She opened up the image of her covered in cum and cropped it at her neck. Though it meant not letting him see the mess on her face, which she knew would really piss him off, it couldn't be avoided. He couldn't prove it was her without her face, even if he screencapped the image from Snapchat. She was betting he would be too furious to think of it before the image expired, but better safe than sorry. He knew what she was wearing, and he knew what she looked like naked. He would know the picture was taken that night, and who she was with.

Yet another message from him arrived while she was opening Snapchat, and she deleted the entire conversation without looking at it. She sent the picture and the caption, last time you'll see this, with a determined tap, and then closed the app.

She was wearing a victorious grin when she plugged in her still-silent phone and went to bed a short while later. The only message she'd received was Brian's reply when she sent him her number.

Though she hadn't admitted it to herself yet, deep down she knew she'd be calling in two weeks and stepping up to the plate for another grand slam.

****

As always, hope you enjoyed this romp. Don't forget to vote, and perhaps comment/favorite if you're so inclined. Only one vote per reader, though. No stuffing the ballot box.

12