Battered Bonds of Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was almost dawn when the house was finally empty. Terri had given her some pain killers and something to help her relax. She was now sitting across from her, speaking softly with Victoria. Liz slumped back against the plush sofa pillows and felt herself drift into a restless sleep.

When she woke it was dusk, her head was resting on Terri's muscled thigh. She sat up slowly, her head throbbing. She looked up at Terri. She was breathing deeply, asleep. Liz sighed, she looked beautiful.

She glanced down at her clothes. Her dress was ruined. The blood had dried into a large reddish-brown stain. And when she stood, quietly so as not to disturb Terri, she realized the white sofa was also ruined. She sighed again, combing her fingers through her hair.

"How are you?"

She hadn't realized Terri was awake, watching her. She smiled half-heartedly.

"I'm not sure. Okay, I guess." She looked around. "I don't think I want to be here anymore."

Terri nodded, standing, "I laid some clothes out on your bed for you. Take these," she handed her some more painkillers, "and take a quick shower, okay? We'll go back to my place."

Liz nodded, making her way to the shower. She wrapped a towel around her form once she was done and stared down at the casual clothes Terri had laid out for her. She sat on the bed for a moment, allowing her spinning head and churning stomach to settle. She leaned forward to rest her face in her hands, trying to still the tears that wanted to spill forth. She wasn't successful.

Terri found her sobbing, wrapped in only the towel, rocking back and forth. She sat beside her, curving an arm around her, pulling her close. Liz rested against her, absorbing some of her strength. Terri rubbed her back tenderly, whispering words of comfort. She probably should not have been terribly surprised when Liz turned to her, lifted her head and pressed her lips firmly against Terri's. She probably should have expected the hunger, the need, the absolute desperation.

She knew Liz wasn't ready, but at this moment, when she knew the woman she loved was consumed by guilt and anguish, she could not reject her. The kiss grew more passionate as Terri gave in to her feelings. This woman had been battered for years, but now Terri would care for her, comfort her. Terri pulled her closer, lying back on the bed and bringing Liz with her. Liz lay partially atop her, kissing Terri with a feverish longing, enjoying the feel of Terri's strength beneath her trembling body. She moaned into Terri's mouth as Terri matched her hunger, caressing the soft flesh of her back, cupping the tender swell of her exposed buttocks. They kissed for an eternity, until Terri was no longer content to simply hold her. She shifted their positions until she hovered over Liz, carefully removing the towel. The sight of her, of the woman she'd craved for so many months, took her breath away. The caramel softness, the delicately aged breasts, the swell of her tummy, the curve of her hips...it captivated her.

Liz felt the sobs rising again and turned her head, certain Terri would find her as repulsive as Peter had. She was unprepared for the onslaught of feelings that swelled within her as Terri began to plant soft kisses on her skin, absolutely shocked at the sensations coursing through her body. She moaned loudly as Terri's hands moved over her, caressing her, teasing her. Her back arched as Terri teased first one throbbing nipple, then the other. Within moments a swift and powerful orgasm ripped through her, stealing the breath from her entirely.

Terri was not shocked when, as her orgasm subsided, Liz burst into tears yet again. She moved back up to kiss Liz hungrily, relishing in the saltiness of the tears she knew hailed from dismay mixed with indescribable pleasure. Her own body was exquisitely tense. She began to nibble and lick at Liz's wonderfully soft flesh once again, tasting of her shoulders, her throat, her hips. Her lips made their way down to Liz's toes, then up again, slowly, to her calves, her knees, her thighs. She took her time, devouring every inch of Liz's flesh, then kissing her tears away, swallowing her moans of pleasure. She had barely stroked Liz's slick center when Liz catapulted into a second orgasm. And when her mouth finally honed in on Liz's nether lips, Liz cried out, a third orgasm soaring through her delightfully tensed form before Terri had a chance to even part those lips.

Terri pulled back for a moment, tenderly kissing Liz's inner thighs, licking the backs of her knees, worshiping those gorgeous legs. She waited until Liz's breathing had settled down before truly tasting of her center. She stoked the fire slowly this time, savoring Liz's tantalizingly musky scent, burying her face in the soft, graying pubic hair, gently nipping at the swollen lips, lapping up the free flowing nectar. She wasn't certain what orgasm Liz was experiencing when her own climax suddenly thundered through her.

She lay on her side, holding Liz tightly. She realized they probably weren't going anywhere tonight. Tonight, she would make love to Liz over and over again in the home she had shared with her husband. It would be their first and only night in this house. She wanted to give Liz something pleasurable to remember about this place, other than her children. She wanted to give that gift to the woman she loved, the woman who had spent so many nights of terror here. She held Liz until she could feel her breathing deepen. She would only let her sleep for a couple of hours. They had to eat...and she was looking forward to loving this woman over and over again before dawn. And then, tomorrow, they would leave this place and begin their life together.

THE END