Batteries Not Included

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While that little detail was missing, there wasn't anything else that the two girls needed. Margaret clearly enjoyed having her pussy reamed with such a magnificent tool, and Kay reveled in the complete control she had over the other woman. She controlled the pace and strength of her thrusts, forcing the dildo deeper and deeper into Margaret's pussy. Her body was bent down over Margaret's now, and her exposed nipples brushed against Margaret's as their breasts bounced from the force of Kay's thrusts. At the same time, the dildo inched its way up inside Kay's own hot cunt and she too was squealing with delight. Faster and faster she thrust, and Margaret's cries grew even louder. Kay's matched them, until the two women cried out in absolute delight. Their hips bucked together in unison, their breasts jiggled and rubbed against each other as they came, and came hard. Both screamed out in wondrous delight as the giant didld they shared did its work and replaced their need to have any man for that night. Together they collapsed down on the couch in a passionate embrace, blind to the others looking on at the lust filled display. Bea's toy party had certainly been an eye opening experience, and while it was scheduled to end soon, from the looks the girls traded with each other, and the access they had to Kay's collection, it was more than likely that the party had only just begun.