Batteries Not Included (Illustrated)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Couture
Couture
3,840 Followers

Jen nodded her head.

"How can we tell if you're lying," Natalie asked with a smirk. "I know. Let's see if it fits."

The vibrator easily slipped into Jen's hungry sex. All the way to the bottom. It was the first time she felt its full length. The rolling beads and the vibrating bunny working on her clit.

"It fits perfectly you lying slut," Natalie accused. "It belongs to you, doesn't it you juicy slut? You bunny fucker. You fornicator."

"Ugh . . .yes," Jen moaned, humping her hips back.

"Yes, *Sister*," Natalie corrected.

"Yes, Sister, it's mine," Jen gasped.

"Wait here while I think of a punishment for you." Natalie said, as she went in search for a few things, the pink dildo wiggling in her grasps as she went about her business.

Natalie returned with Jen's rosemary bead and her sodden panties.

"Hands and knees," Natalie said and Jen sunk down to the hard tile floor. "Now beg me to put my panties in your mouth to keep you quite."

Jen wasn't afraid of the taste. After all, she had tasted plenty only minutes ago, but she was sure she would look -- well stupid with panties in her mouth. But if that's what Natalie wanted, if that's what she needed to do to play some more, well. . . "Please -- ah- put your p-panties in my mmm-mouth," Jen stammered, before gasping in pain as her nipple was tugged again. "Agh- Sister Natalie!" she added.

"Very good. You're learning," Natalie said. "Now, open up," she pushed the panties a Jen's lips. "This should keep you quit so everyone doesn't learn what a deviant little slut you are."

Jen opened her mouth as Natalie pushed the sodden undergarment home. The young blonde blushed even as her pussy spasmed. She could taste the salty musk of her roommate in the cotton fabric. God, it was so dirty. *She* was so dirty.

"Spread your cheeks," Natalie said and Jen tried to open her mouth. "No, your bottom cheeks, idiot."

Jen blushed deeply, then reached back and parted her bottom cheeks. She couldn't believe she was doing this. Submitting to these dirty degrading things. Couldn't believe how hot it made her. She burned from the humiliation and she burned from guilt. Certainly, she was going to hell for these perverted acts. There weren't enough Hail Mary's in the world to make up for the sins she had engaged in this afternoon and even though there was no mention about it in the bible, she was quite certain God wouldn't like the fact that at this very moment, her rosary beads were being pushed up her arse by her red-haired roommate. Nor would he like the fact that Jennifer loved every moment of it.

Natalie forced over half the strand of beads up her roommate's tightly clenched pucker, only stopping twice to spit on the tightly clenched hole for lubrication. Next, she inserted the vibrating cock back in Jen's pussy. She grabbed it, held it to her crotch, and began to fuck the young blonde.

This was it. This was heaven, both the girls thought at once.

"Open your eyes," Natalie said, taking a handful of Jen's long blonde hair and pulling back.

Jen opened her eyes. Saw herself naked on her hands and knees, getting fucked. Saw her fully clothed roommate fucking her from behind with a stare that said, 'You're mine'. She knew deep down, that from this moment forward, things would be different, that she belonged to her red-haired roommate.

"I know you can't talk, but nod your head up and down when you're going to cum," Natalie said. "You understand me Juicy?"

Jen nodded once. She understood. She understood all too well that from now on, that her relationship with her roommate was changed forevermore. Natalie was going to make her do things. Dirty things. Sexual things. Things that humiliated and degraded her. Things she wasn't supposed to enjoy but did. Sinful things. Secrets she could never ever tell in confession.

She felt the orgasm start in her extremities and move toward her center in a wave of pleasure. Tears fell from her eyes as she nodded her head in ecstasy. Her body clenched, as unexpectedly Jen tugged the strand of rosary beads, causing her to clench the cock with her pussy and the beads with her ass. She exploded in another wave of pleasure. Dear God, another orgasm. She sucked on the panties stuffed in her mouth.

Again and again, the vibrating bunny, the rosary beads, Natalie's marvelous fingers. They all extracted their quota from the inexperienced girl, causing her to cum again and again.

Yes, things would certainly be different from now on. Natalie loved her new fuck toy and best, this one didn't even need batteries.

The End

***********

Pursuant to the Berne Convention, yada-yada . . . this work is copyright, yada-yada. If you publish it without the author's permission, yada-yada, the author will sell your children as sex slaves in Serbia, and you will be forced to watch while your wife is impregnated by black men.

Couture
Couture
3,840 Followers
12