Battle for the Known Unknown Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Paul rather expected Colonel Vashti to escort him and Beatrice back to the outermost level, but it was actually a Saturnian corporal who had that honour. He had painted nails and thick lipstick and was rather more amiable towards Paul than he was comfortable with. Saturnians were famous throughout the Solar System for their sexual predilections, but Paul had never contemplated anything other than a heterosexual lifestyle.

"So, what do you think?" Captain Kerensky asked the colonel when they were alone.

"Probably much the same as you," Colonel Vashti admitted.

The captain sighed. She was genuinely concerned about the welfare of the people in her care. Whatever dangers she and her ship were to encounter she'd be happier if she had a better idea of what they might be.

"Paul's wife is an entrancing woman," she continued. "He's a very lucky man. She doesn't seem like the sort of person I'd imagine would come from Godwin. What do you know about her?"

"Very little," admitted the colonel. "She seems harmless enough. If she wasn't married to the Godwinian and if he wasn't considered vital to the mission, I doubt very much that she'd be on this ship."

"Is it true that she was once a prostitute on Ecstasy?"

"The records are very sketchy on exactly what her profession used to be. All we know for sure is that she used to live there. And if there's anywhere in the Solar System whose records are less than adequate, it would be Ecstasy."

"Indeed!"

The two paused, but there was a tangible excitement in Captain Kerensky's breath. Her gaze embraced Colonel Vashti from her crotch to her bosom.

"Shall we retire to my quarters?" she said at last.

"Gladly."

It was a short walk down the corridor to Captain Kerensky's palatial suite. When the ship was built such a space would have seemed appropriate for a captain, but Nadezhda Kerensky was sufficiently imbued with the egalitarian ideals of her culture to find it rather overblown.

As soon as the door closed on the two women, they stumbled into the captain's bedroom. They pulled off one another's clothes with passion in every faltering step, their lips pressed together and their hands around each other in the rising heat of mutual passion.

"I'm still not sure about this!" exclaimed Captain Kerensky as she pulled down her underwear to reveal a crotch as shaven as her head.

"I don't see why not. You've been married many times before."

"And divorced as often. Married life and being captain of a space ship in the Kuiper Belt don't mix very well. But it's the sex that bothers me."

"Because we're both officers?"

"Where else can I find passion? My ex-wives were all I really needed, but none of them could stand the loneliness of such long separation."

"So what is the problem?" asked the colonel as she revealed her own shaven crotch.

"This is!" said the captain. "It's not something I've ever known so well before."

Captain Kerensky held up the colonel's fully erect penis by the testicles in the cup of her hands.

"This was just not what I ever expected from the woman I love!" she exclaimed, but nonetheless licked her lips in anticipation from the pleasure it would give her.

12