Battle for the Known Unknown Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That was a tremendous game, captain," she heard a familiar voice say as she strode into the atrium where the spectators were milling around and clearly reluctant to leave so soon for home.

It was indeed Beatrice who'd addressed her. She was dressed in a flimsy top through which her nipples protruded. Her tight shorts hid only the details but not the contours of her crotch and hips. She was hand-in-hand with Paul who still wore a bored expression on his face.

"Yes, it was," said the captain, who restrained herself from kissing her lover in public right beside her cuckolded husband. "Of course, I can't say whether the best team won, as that's not in my position to say, but it was averyexciting match."

In the subsequent small talk, Captain Kerensky studied Paul as best she could to see how much, if at all, he suspected his wife of having an affair and, what is more, with the captain of the Interplanetary Space Ship Intrepid. She could see no more evidence that he was aware of his wife's infidelity than when the captain first invited the couple to her office. He barely engaged his eyes with hers at all and held his hand firmly in Beatrice's. His gaze was more often on her than one anyone or, indeed, anything else.

Perhaps he was so nonchalant because he was an anarchist, Nadezhda mused. She knew little about such fringe political ideologies and could easily be persuaded that just as where Paul lived there was no government maybe he also didn't share the same moral concerns as people of other nations. Perhaps in a sense he was above petty concerns such as jealousy, however much he was apparently attached to and protective of Beatrice.

Even so, Captain Kerensky continued to hold her original opinion when she first met Paul that he was a decidedly unimpressive man. He was probably just incredibly naïve and easy to fool.

It was this unflattering assessment that most reassured the captain when Beatrice and Paul departed and she wandered off to chat with the other officers.

Having such a contemptuous attitude really did make it much easier for Nadezhda to continue her relationship with Beatrice untroubled and free from guilt.

12