Battle-Hardened, War Weary Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MimiRose
MimiRose
451 Followers

"Where have you been hiding, Kali?" Ryan asked her as he rubbed her thighs with gentle caresses.

"Huh?" she said, with her confusion shown.

In response, Ryan had taken his index finger and plunged his digit into her wetness. Kali's reaction was instantaneous; her back arched and there was a gasp from her lips. A carnal sense of gratification ate away at her cunt as his finger pumped out of her wet canal. She cried out again as she felt another thick digit insert itself into her. She felt his fingers dole out slow, sensual strokes that tapped every one of her nerve endings. "Oh...oh...oh...mmmm...oh...oh...Ryan...ssh...fuck...Ryan..." Kali continued to moan out her ecstasy.

Suddenly, the pleasure was halted, when she felt his fingers slide out of her warmth. She let out a whimper of disappointment. She gazed at him. She saw that there was a wry smile on his lips.

Ryan held his two fingers up in the air like he was swearing an oath. "This is what I was referring to," he explained to her. His fingers were coated with her nectar, a blatant sign of her arousal. He watched her eyes focus on his fingers. Her eyes narrowed and then widened as she was enlightened to the subject that she was referring to. Then she made a glance at him and then her eyes had become downcast. She was embarrassed.

'Oh no baby, don't be embarrassed,' he thought.

He injected his fingers into his mouth and sucked her flavor off of his fingers. "You taste sweet, my dear," he commented. He watched her eyes stare up at his face. He kept his eyes trained on the woman that lied on the mattress, even as he changed his position on the bed. He lied on the mattress with the front of his tall frame lying on the mattress. In this new position, his head was placed in between her opened thighs and he was facing her cunt. His eyes stared at her shaven sex and he felt his big cock throb in anticipation.

Kali has managed to maintain the upkeep on her pussy in the manner of which Ryan preferred and he was pleased. As he gazed at her bare pussy, a shiver ran down his spine. His right, index finger traced along her moist slit with a feather-light touch. He listened to her moan and watched her pelvis tilt to the ceiling. His eyes pulled away from her sex to stare at her face. He whispered her name and she stared down at him. "You taste sweet, my dear." With his eyes focused on her face, his tongue introduced himself to her cunt and to the honey that secreted from it. He heard her sigh. "You don't mind if I sample from the source, do you?"

"Oh God," she hissed.

He started from her puckered flesh and ended at her clitoris, Ryan's broad tongue had taken a swipe at her. He heard her shaky wail. He felt her cunt nudge his chin as she arched her back off of the bed. He placed his forearms underneath her hips and kept her legs apart while he managed to keep his upper body's weight on his elbows and triceps. The thick fingers spread her slicked, chocolate petals apart to reveal her pink, inflamed core. He noticed how wet she was. His dick throbbed and his mouth salivated. His soft lips latched onto her bud and suckled on the bundle of nerves as if he was a newborn sucking on a tit.

"Oooh God!" Kali screamed out. Her hands grabbed onto Ryan's bright red locks and gently yanked.

"Mmm," he groaned as if he was savoring a wonderful meal. His lips licked and nibbled at her puffy, hairless lips. His tongue licked at her cunt and clit while three of his fingers stroke at her walls.

"Ry—

Ryan coaxed another orgasm from Kali's body. His fingers continued to pump in and out of her sheath as he changed his position on the large bed. Before her sexual high could dissipate, he plunged his large prick into her.

"Ryan," she screamed into the air. Her limbs wrapped themselves around his frame. "Ryan, Ryan, Ryan, Ryan, Ryan..." She continued to moan his name, in a chant, as he thrust his cock into her.

"Urgh, baby, baby, baby..." grunted Ryan into the air as he pounded his cock into her willing cunt. He rode her hard and rough until his cock was spent. When he came, his body fell under a spell. The muscles in his body tensed as he felt his mind and heart stop functioning. A bright light flashed before his eyes as his cock spurted out its seed into her willing womb.

Once the raging fire that was his climax had simmered down to embers, Ryan regrettably removed his flaccid prick from her body, with a grunt. Before collapsing onto the bed, he gave Kali a slow, passionate kiss.

"Come here," he panted, after a moment of lying on the bed and listening to their pants. He didn't feel right with the notion of having Kali lying so far away from him. He heard the mattress' springs creaked as she slowly moved over to him. She reclined next to him with her head on his chest and her right arm draped across his muscled stomach.

Ryan lifted his head off of the mattress. He stared down at the top of her head. His eyes drifted to her right shoulder and then surveyed the rest of her body. He wanted to commit this moment into his memory. He wanted to make sure that he didn't dreamt this night. He placed his head back on the mattress. He stared up at the ceiling of the bedroom. He listened to the small moans and whimpers that she made. The sounds were a lullaby for his soul. His body gradually relaxed and he became sleepy. Before he surrendered to his body's request for slumber, he managed to form a final thought.

'Damn, she's finally mine.'

The sounds of strong, gusting winds blowing outside of his multi-room, mansion is the reason why Ryan woke up from his deep slumber. He was disorientated. He lifted slightly off of the mattress and surveyed his large master suite for the source of the noise. Once he discovered that it was the wind, he relaxed.

He turned his attention on the brown-skinned beauty that was lying next to him. She was lying next to him in close proximity. He could even hear her soft snoring. She lied on her left side on the bed. She was in a slight fetal position with her arms tucked in close to her chest. Her lips were pursed. Her curly, dark hair was mussed and wild. He smoothed her hair out of the way. He planted a kiss on her pouty lips. Even as she dreamed, she reciprocated to his act of affection.

"Baby," he murmured into her mouth. "I don't know what's going on..." his voice trailed off. He glanced at her face. His hand cupped her cheek. "But, I hope it is a sign for our future." He gave her mouth another kiss. "I love you," he proclaimed. He heard her sigh. He watched her roll onto her back. His eyes were drawn to her breasts. The pair jiggled as a result of her movement. His right hand sought for her tits. His hand massage and knead at the ample mounds of flesh. There was a moan that formed in her chest.

As Ryan's hand caress at her body, his eyes gazed at the large keloid scar that marred her left breast. A source of sadness bloomed inside of him at the notion that she experienced such a horrible injury.

His mind thought back to the memory of when she revealed her scar to him, for the first time. They were nine years old and she was his best friend. It was during the wee hours of a Sunday morning, of the late days in the month of June. On the previous day, he arrived at the doorstep of her grandparents' house, after spending two hours traveling by public transportation. He had decided to run away from home, after receiving his latest beating. His step-father had beaten him, as a punishment for yelling at his younger half-brother. His step-father pummeled on him as if he was another man and not a child.

He remembered that he was punished in front of his mother as she sat in a wingback chair. She ignored her oldest son's whimpers and tears. She chose to ignore the sounds of her husband's grunts and the sickening noise of his meaty fists slamming into her little boy's body. She chose to console and coddle his brother, who watched Ryan being beaten. Ryan remembered Claude wearing a grin on his lips.

Ryan ended up with a broken nose and bruises from that beating. He remembered his step-father dragging his weakened body into the cellar, which served as his bedroom afterwards. He remembered waiting until he heard the old man exit out of the cellar before he burst into tears. One of the housekeepers came into the mansions sub-level a few minutes later. In her Russian-accented voice, she asked the young Whittler if he knew anybody that he could stay with and would help him. His young mind thought of three people. He told her that he did know a few people. The old woman smiled as a result. Then, she gave the young boy a twenty dollar bill and a plastic bag that contained sixteen quarters. She gave him a MTA subway map. Later on that day, with a knapsack filled with his prized possessions, Ryan ran away from home.

Ryan then remembered Kali's grandmother's reaction, when she saw his face and the other bruises that marred his body. She openly wept and murmured a prayer to Jesus as she observed the bruises. He remembered crying himself. He cried, due to happiness. He was happy to know that there was somebody in this world who cared for him and loved him. He was aware that Kali and her grandparents were nice and friendly people, but he was unsure that they loved him. He didn't think anyone loved him. His step-father hated him. His mother didn't love him and only tolerated him. His father abandoned him, when he was seven years old. He didn't know his maternal grandparents. He believed that his paternal grandmother was the only person who loved him, but she was no longer living. She died of cancer, when he was seven years old. So, for him to see Mama Richardson, a retired pediatrician cry in front of him, he felt an invisible boulder lift off of his shoulders.

During the observation, Ryan noticed that Kali and her grandfather were quiet. They both stood by the back door, staring outside while the Richardson's matriarch did her medical observation in the middle of the kitchen. The both of them were standing in front of the door with their arms akimbo and their hands perched on their hips. He thought that the both of them were angry at him. He mistook their silence as a sign of disapproval. It wasn't until later on that night, when the kids were lying in Kali's queen-sized canopy bed that he learned about Kali's history. Then she had shown her best friend her scars. Ryan was surprised, scared and then angry. He made her the promise that he would always protect her. Then she gave him the same promise. To solidify their oath, Ryan gave her massive scarring a kiss and she gave the bridge of his nose a peck.

Unbeknownst to Ryan, the four days in which he lived with the Richardson family were the last days of feeling happiness as a child. On the following Thursday, he returned from a neighborhood park with Kali, her cousins Keith and Junior to find his step-father's car parked in the driveway of the house. Reluctantly, he had gone into the house to find his mother, step-father and Mister Hanley, his step-father's friend and lawyer inside of the living room. He remembered how dreadful that he felt and the hopelessness.

Ryan banished the painful fragments of memory into the back of his mind. He didn't want to think of his family anymore. They caused enough pain and turmoil for him. He needed a distraction. Suddenly, his ears picked up Kali's sigh.

'I found my distraction.'

His mouth sucked on the turgid flesh while his left hand massaged her right tit. She moaned and squirmed as she slept. His mouth released her right nipple. His tongue traced a circle around her nipple and then dragged across the deep valley to her left one. The tip of his tongue ran a circle around her nipple before his mouth drew her into his mouth. His ears picked up the moans that her mouth formed.

"Mmm... Daniel," she moaned.

Ryan heard the name of the person that fell from her lips. His mouth had gone slack.

'Daniel? Daniel? Dan—

He rose to his knees. He stared down at Kali's sleeping form. She was totally unaware of the anger that she had aroused in him. His anger burned at his soul. It caused his conscience to fall into the recesses of his mind.

'Daniel? Was that motherfucker the person that you were thinking—?

Enraged, Ryan gave Kali a brutal strike across her face. The slap had caused her to slip out of her slumber. She was alarmed and disorientated. She didn't know what had caused her to wake up.

"Ry—

Kali had glanced at Ryan's face and saw the anger that was etched on his handsome face. Her doe-shaped eyes had gone wide as the fear settled into her bones. She moved to go to the edge of the bed, but he managed to capture her. He grabbed a hold of her shoulder-length hair and yanked her form towards him. He pushed her down onto the mattress. Kali received another slap across her face. She screamed out in pain. In return, he gave her another one. His hands had gone around her neck. He squeezed tightly. She struggled against him. She let out a gasp and then a gag. Her hands grabbed onto his wrists. She scratched at his skin with her fingernails. The defense tactic had gone unnoticed.

"YOU GODDAMNED SLUT" he screamed at her, before giving her face another open-handed slap. He noticed her tears and sobbing. "WERE YOU THINKING ABOUT HIM?" He gave her another slap. With his hands still gripping onto her neck, Ryan lifted Kali off of the mattress. He forced her to kneel in front of him and made her face him. "YOU LIED TO ME! I ASKED YOU IF HE MADE YOU CUM AND YOU SAID 'NO'! YOU SAID 'NO' AND YOU LIED TO ME! YOU FUCKING LIED TO ME!" he screamed into her face.

"I don't know who you are talking about" she whimpered, in between her sobs. "I'm sorry, Ry—

"SHUT UP!" he commanded. "DID HE FUCK YOUR PUSSY? DID YOU SUCK HIS COCK?" he yelled at her. He felt her body shake in fear. Her face was smothered with her tears and with blood. His conscience did slightly rise to the forefront of his mind, when he saw the blood. But, then his mind's eye played an imagined image of Truck and Kali in an embrace. His anger overpowered his sense of regret. His body hardened as his emotions were frozen. "ANSWER ME!" he shouted.

"Yes," she whimpered. "Yes."

Then there was an ample amount of silence between the two of them.

Kali saw the anger in his eyes and felt the emotion radiate off of his form. His grip on her neck loosens and then his hands released her neck.

"Get on your hands and knees," he said through his clenched jaw.

Kali heard the coldness and cruelty in his words. She knew that he had something planned and it was going to be painful. The urge to jump off of the bed and run away, filled her. Kali, however, didn't run away. Instead Kali shifted down to her hands and knees in front of him. His left hand took a hold of her right hip to keep her in place. His right hand guided his thick member into her warmth. She was still moist from their previous encounters, so she was able to adjust to his size. His cock lingered in her warmth for a moment before withdrawing. His cock returned a few seconds later and soon a rhythm formed. Her pussy was subjected to his cock's thrusts that were slow in speed and deep. She felt his girth stretch her walls. Soon, Kali's cries of despair were replaced with cries of pleasure.

"Oooh... Ryan... Ryan... aaah... Ryan... Ryan..." she moaned loudly. His thrusts picked up speed. "Oh Ryan," she whimpered. She heard her lover growl loudly. His thrusts were rough. "Ryan... Ryan... Ryan...right there... Ry—

Abruptly, the pleasure ceased inside of her. His movements stilled. Then, she felt his cock slip out of her. Kali looked over her shoulder at Ryan. His eyes were focused on her face. She took note of the angry, icy glaze that covered his green pupils. She witnessed his hand cup his mouth. She heard him spit into his hand. His dropped his hand and she watched his arm moved in a swinging motion. An idea had run through her mind and it scared her. She flinched. Then she felt her neck being held down to the mattress by his hand.

"Keep still," he ordered to her whimpering form.

Ryan guided his glans to the opening of her puckered anus. The tip of his cock nudged the opening. He listened to Kali plea of leaving her asshole unscathed. She apologized profusely. He listened to her for a few seconds before pushing the bulbous head into her ass, with the finesse of an angry bull in a china shop. He listened to her ear-splitting screams. He watched her struggle. In response, he forced two inches worth of cock into her ass. She screamed out. He rammed the rest of his prick into the tight canal, much to Kali's dismay. Ryan let out a drawn out groan. His cock was thoroughly pleased at the sensation that her ass was providing.

"RYAN PLEASE!" Kali screamed out. Her arms flailed in the air while she tried to free herself. Her ass felt as if she was being ripped apart. Ryan was unmerciful with his harsh thrusts. Kali screamed for mercy. He ignored her. She felt like her torture would never end. When she heard Ryan announced that his orgasm was near, she sobbed with relief. A few seconds later, she listened to Ryan's roar. She felt four sharp thrusts before his cock was expelled from her rectum with a careless withdrawal.

Kali immediately collapsed onto the mattress after her release. She slipped into a fetal position as she cried. Her hands had gone to her bottom, where she covered her butt, which was a misguided attempt to alleviate the pain.

"When I return, this bedroom better be empty," was his form of a goodbye. He slipped off of his massive bed and traveled to the dressing chamber, which is connected to the bathroom. A few seconds later, there was an ear-splitting noise of the bathroom's door closing shut.

By the time she managed to leave the bed and slipped her clothes back on, close to an hour had passed. She slowly made her way out of Ryan's bedroom. As she entered the stairwell and was about to close Ryan's door, she thought that she heard the bathroom's door open. She descended down the stairs at a methodical and dawdling speed. Any sudden movements caused a ripple of agony in the contusion that was her asshole. She was climbing down the stairs, when she heard Ryan's bedroom door open. Fearing that he was going to hurt her again, Kali's carelessly made her way down the staircase. She managed to become tripped up by her own feet. She tumbled down the remaining five stairs. When she landed at the base of the staircase, she landed on her left hand and wrist in a violent fashion.

She had gone to lift herself off of the floor, when there was a shooting pain in her left wrist. She groaned in pain. She achieved in getting back up. She survived off of her adrenaline. Kali traveled down the first level of the mansion. Then she managed to make it to the front door and out of the house.

Usually she disliked having her bathwater's temperature to be hot, but tonight she'll make the exception. By the time her bath was ready, the steam from the water already had the mirror and the window's panes fogged up. Kali slowly stripped out of her clothes and deposited them onto the tiled floor. She was about to toss her panties on the floor, but stopped when she saw the large spots of blood on the fabric. There was a suspicion that her anus was torn. Her suspicion was aroused as she was traveling home and she felt her moisture gather in the seat of her underwear. She knew that she needed to go to a doctor to have her wound inspected.

Then, there was the problem with her left hand. Her wrist and hand ached. The pain was a dull throbbing when it was dormant. But when she moved her hand, the ache had increased and it was agony. She suspected that her wrist was broken or badly sprained. Her hand was more comfortable tucked into her body and pressed into her chest, like it was broken wing.

MimiRose
MimiRose
451 Followers