Battle-Hardened, War Weary Ch. 08A

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MimiRose
MimiRose
451 Followers

While she relieved the moments from the previous night, the fingertips on her right hand ran across her wet, thick tongue. Her digits traveled down to her brassiere-adorned, left tit. They slipped underneath the lace fabric and caressed the skin. Her fingertips drew imaginary circles around her nipple. The engorged flesh emitted signals of pleasure throughout her body. Her legs spread further apart and her back arched in result.

"Ooooh, ugh, oh goodness" she moaned as a result of the pleasure that she felt.

Her left hand drifted down the front of her body to her cloth-covered genitalia. Her fingers cupped her sex in a gentle touch. Her fingers grazed her slit. A ripple of pleasure slipped into her pussy. It caused her hips to lift off of the bed and then for her legs to spread wider. She moaned and turned her head to the side. As her hips continued to rise off of the mattress in an erotic, repetitive way off of the bed, her fingers rapidly rubbed at her pussy. The fabric from her panties prevented her from experiencing the pleasure that she craved. She wanted to feel more pleasure. Her fingers brushed the seat of her panties to the side and exposed her slicked cunt.

"Oh," she gasped in pleasure, from having her exposed sex being subjected to the cold wind that circulated in the bedroom.

Her left hand proceeded to massage the ache out of her inflamed sex. Her body jerked, twitched and trembled with every lash of pleasure that she received. Her right hand pulled the cups of her maternity bra from off of her tits. Her fingers and their tips massaged pleasurable sensations into her mounds.

Her eyes watered and then were covered by her eyelids. "Oh Ryan," she moaned into the atmosphere. "Come on baby."

"BOOM!"

The sudden and loud noise startled Kali. She was pulled out of her lust-induced daydream. Even with the added weight to her tall frame, she managed to scramble to her hands and knees. She stared at the bedroom's door while her heart continued to race and adrenaline running through her veins. There were more noises, but this time it was a raised voice. She realized that the loud noises came from one of the floors below the third floor. Kali fixed her bra and her underwear properly. She climbed off of the bed and trekked over to the closed door. Kali pressed her right ear against the solid wood. She listened.

"YOU FUCKING LIED TO ME!"

The voice belonged to Ryan. For Kali, she thought that he sounded like he was enraged. She opened the door and was met with the sound of another person's voice.

"Ryan..." Kali figured out that the other person was Ignatius, Ryan's butler. Kali noticed that unlike Ryan's voice, the older man chosen to keep his voice low in volume. But Kali heard the sorrow and the regret in this man's voice. "I'd lied to you and I am sorry for doing it. But, I am not sorry that you were able to see him. He—

"HE MEANS NOTHING TO ME! I STOPPED CARING ABOUT HIM ON THE DAY THAT THAT BASTARD LEFT!"

Kali continued to listen to the men argue as she descended the steps in a careful and dawdling manner. She reached the last four steps, when she realized that she was in her bra and panties. 'Oh shit,' her brain stated while she stared down at her bra and then at her belly. She turned around and climbed a few steps to go back to the bedroom. 'I can't—

"Ryan, I had no choice..." Ignatius still spoke to his employer with a calm voice.

Kali stopped moving. She paused to listen to Ryan's butler speak.

"... You wouldn't go and see him, so I decided to butt in. I didn't do it, so I could hurt you. I did it to help you—

"BULLSHIT..."

Kali stood on the eighth stair now and she continued to listen to the verbal fight that occurred on the first level of the mansion.

"YOU KNOW THAT I DO NOT WANT TO SEE HIM AND I DON'T WANT ANYTHING TO DO WITH HIM! YOU KNEW THAT HE WORKED THERE!"

"Yes, yes you're right about that one, Ryan" stated Ignatius. She heard the sense of remorse in his voice. "But, I thought—

"YOU'RE A CONNIVING, SON OF..." He stopped speaking. There was a millisecond's worth of silence before she heard Athena's father scoff. "I am..." The volume in his voice lowered. She heard Ryan sigh and she heard his disgust and his sorrow. "I am tired. I am going to bed."

"Ryan! Ryan! Ryan!" Ignatius shouted, a few seconds later.

Kali heard footsteps on the marble staircase that led up to the second floor. She turned around and quickly made her way up the staircase that led to Ryan's bedroom. She was quick and quiet with her actions as she closed the door. She trotted across the room to his bed. She climbed her delicate form on the bed and then lied in the center of the bed. She lied on her left side and faced the bedroom's windows. She closed her eyes. She pretended that she was asleep. Kali knew that pretending to nap was a silly thing to do, but a huge part of her soul did not want Ryan to know that she heard his argument with Ignatius.

She closed her eyes. She listened to every sound that filtered the bedroom. Her ears picked up the sound of her breathing. She listened to the soft noise of the cold, air-conditioned air that poured out of the bedroom's air vents. There were the faint sounds of the outside world: the New York City traffic, strangers' chatter as they strolled past Whittler Manor, the faint sound of sirens from a fire truck and the occasional sound of a dog barking. She was ten seconds in her charade, when she heard Ryan make his presence known. The creaking sound of the doorknob entered the bedroom. She felt adrenaline surged through her veins. The bedroom door opened. She listened to his footsteps as he entered the bedroom. She heard Ryan walk over to the left side of the bed. There was silence. She felt his heated gaze on her prone body. There were goose-bumps on her arms, as a result.

"Kay," she heard him say. She didn't budge or made a noise. "Kay-Ray," he repeated.

Kali remained silent and motionless. She knew that in order to make her case of pretending to sleep look more authentic, she couldn't answer his call right away. She listened to her boyfriend call her nickname a few more times before she 'woke up'. She let out a moan. She stretched out her limbs and then she yawned. She gingerly rolled onto her back and then she lifted her upper body off of the mattress. She pulled her legs into the 'crossed leg' pose. She gazed at Ryan who stood a few feet away, at the side of the bed. "Hey honey," she greeted him, sounding dreamily.

Kali noticed Ryan showed the effects of his verbal sparring with his butler. There were red splotches covering his handsome, square shaped face. His vivid, emerald hued eyes were alert as they focused on her. She saw the intensity that hid behind those orbs. His nostrils were flaring. She believed that he looked angry, but she didn't felt any of those vibes from him.

"Hey baby," he responded. "How are you feeling?"

Hearing the word 'baby' from his lips caused a physical reaction to erupt inside of her. There was a stabbing pain in her nipples and her clit pulsated. She discreetly ground her pussy against the mattress to ease the pressure. She eye-fucked him as he stood by the side of the bed. Today, he was wearing a grey-colored shirt, a pair of black slacks and a black vest. There was something about Ryan in business attire that always made Kali hot and bothered.

"I'm fine," she informed him, the octave in her voice was deeper, a tell-tale sign that she was aroused. Her current state didn't go unnoticed by Ryan. Kali noticed that his green eyes darkened and a smirk appear on his face.

She leaned back slightly and balanced her upper body's weight with her left arm, wrist and hand. Her right hand caressed the swell of her protruding stomach. "Everything is fine, from my end: I am fine, today was okay..." Her right hand cupped the bottom of her belly. "Aaaannnnndddd..." she pronounced in a silly, long-winded drawl. "Athena has been moving aaaaaalllllll day today," she giggled.

She watched Ryan's face changed from being intense to jovial within a few seconds. His eyes widened and a toothy smile graced his lips. Then she heard sounds of clatter erupt in the bedroom. She figured out that he had taken off his shoes. He climbed on the bed. He kneeled on the mattress, near the edge. He stripped out of his vest and tie. He tossed the items on the floor. He unbuttoned the first five buttons of his grey shirt and revealed a sliver of tanned flesh.

"You might as well take the rest of your clothes off, buddy" she suggested. He stared at her with an amused expression on his face. "Once you set foot on this bed, those clothes have to come off."

"Oh really, is that the rule?" he asked with a grin.

Kali nodded her head. "Mmm-hmm," she hummed. "That is the rule. So, I advise you to take the rest of those clothes off."

"If that is the rule..." Ryan stated as he unbuttoned his shirt as he stared at her. "What about you, ma'am?"

"What about me, Ryan?" she stated with a smile and as she watched him.

"You still have your bra and panties on, so you're not obeying the rules," informed Ryan while pulling his shirt from out of his black trousers.

"Fine, I can take care of that," she said to him.

Kali sat up straight and she reached the bra's front clasp that was in between her tits.

"Don't you dare," he warned her with a friendly, admonishing tone of voice.

She halted her fingers' ministration and then placed each of her hands on a thigh. She turned her attention towards Ryan. Her eyes widened with delight when she saw him drawing his pants and underwear down his muscled thighs. His cock swayed in the air as he fidgeted. She imagined having his appendage plow into her sopping cunt and fucking her hard. Inside of her cavern, there was a dull soreness that pulsated, as a result. She moaned, which caused Ryan to halt in his process of stripping out of his shirt. He threw her a smoldering look that declared to her how much he wanted to fuck her. She heard her boyfriend emit a growl. She moaned again.

"Ryan—

"In a minute, baby" he informed her as he unfastened the cufflink that was on the left sleeve of his shirt. The Geoffrey Beene cufflink, which was keeping the right wrist cuff close, was unfastened next. He tossed both cufflinks on the hardwood floor.

She watched Ryan slip out of his shirt and throw it on the floor. He gave Kali a glimpse before he changed his stance on the bed. He sat on the edge of the mattress. She eyed Ryan as he bent his upper body over so he could peel his pants, socks and underwear off of his legs. The orange glow that poured from the ceiling's light fixture highlighted the ripples of musculature that was a part of his broad back. Kali's eyes also observed the old and fresh scars that marred the flesh. She knew that her fingernails were the cause of the new ones. She also knew that Ryan's monster-of a-grandfather was responsible for the old ones. The years-old scars were keloid, like the ones that marred her back. As she stared at them, she wished that his grandfather receive his comeuppance for all the pain that he caused Ryan.

Ryan stood up from the bed and he turned around to face her. Her lavender-colored eyes took in his nude form. Her eyes danced with joy as she stared at his defined pectorals, the chiseled external oblique muscles and the rectus abdominis muscles that decorated his torso. As quiet as a mouse, she adored all of the strength that he exuded. She ogled the defined muscles and the rest of his fit build. Kali realized that he indeed had gained more weight. In her opinion, his physique appeared heavier. Then, she thought about Ryan's opinion about his weight gain. For the past two weeks, he had claimed that he gained eleven, "extra and unnecessary" pounds. He declared the cause of his weight gain was a result from eating all of her home-cooked meals.

'But he looks good with the weight on,' she concluded. She glimpsed down at her stomach briefly. 'I wish that I could say the same thing about me.'

Her attention was pulled away from his torso. The thick, meat that was stored in between his legs had garnered her attention. His spectacular, uncircumcised prick was erect and heavy. Her eyes focused on the layer of skin that covered his glans. She loved that part of his cock due to the intense pleasure that it gave Ryan as a result, whenever she played with this area.

"Do you see something that you like?" he asked with a smirk.

His statement pulled her focus away from the act of ogling. She tore her eyes away from his cock and balls. She stared at his face and then she noticed the Cheshire grin that were on his lips. Then she took note of the mischievous sparkle that was in his eyes. Just by that stare, Kali knew that Ryan caught her eying his swollen member. She tasted a bit of embarrassment from the fact. Her cheeks tingled and she smiled.

"Of course baby," she stated as she giggled.

There was another growl from Ryan as he placed his hands on the mattress. His hands traveled further up the mattress and eventually he began to crawl on the bed. His eyes stared at her as he crawled across the spacious piece of furniture. She took note that his movements were confident and loose. Despite being posted in such a vulnerable pose, he still exuded power and control. He reminded Kali of a large beast that was in search of prey.

'Then, I guess that means that I am—

Ryan's lips touched the curve of her stomach and caused Kali's thought disruption. His 'belly kiss' gave off a lasting impression. There was a sense of restriction inside of her throat and it caused Kali a bit of difficulty to breathe. She grew hotter. Her relaxed body trembled as if she exerted herself. She felt her heart swell up with adoration from the knowledge that Ryan was able to love someone else other than his self. She found it adorable that he was able to dote and show affection towards their daughter, despite the fact that she was still in Kali's womb.

Ryan's lips started a trail of kisses on her torso that traveled from her navel and ended when he kissed her lips. His soft, thick lips caressed hers. She let out a loud groan as her body lost all the stress-related tension. Her fingers slipped into his shoulder-length, ruby locks and her fingernails lightly scratched at his scalp. Her legs slipped out of the folded angle and extended in front of her. She changed her angle on the bed from sitting up to lying down. Ryan followed her movement and he ended up lying next to her. The front of his hard body was pressed against the curves on the left side of her body. He kept his upper body off of the mattress by using the strength in his right forearm. Kali felt his cock nestled in between their bodies. He rocked his lower body against the mattress and her flank. He groaned in pleasure against her lips.

There was a delicate touch against her collarbone and then on the area of flesh that was above her left tit. The act of grazing caused a ripple of want to erupt in her. Her lower lips did a pulse and her inner walls contracted before releasing. Kali felt his right hand lie flat against her chest and then drift down to the valley that was in between her breasts. His thick fingers slipped into the cleft that was there. His digits gave the sensitive sliver of skin a few seductive sweeps. The sensation caused her nipples to throb in pleasure. As their lips continued to embrace, she felt her bra give leeway and her breasts spill out of the cups. Her sensitive breasts released thrills and pleasure from being exposed to the cool air. She moaned against his lips. His fingers and thumb massaged the thick, heavy mounds. His left hand traveled between the two breasts. He occasionally gave her nipples slight taste of pain, when his fingers would reach up and pinch them. Her lips pulled away from his. The master bedroom was soon filled with her loud moans. Her head, neck and shoulders lost the ability to continue to stay off of the bed. The back of her head landed against the soft mattress. Her eyes opened into thin lines and she glared at the light fixture that was on the ceiling. She felt his face bury into the slope of her neck and then she felt his lips kiss the small patch of skin. He began to nibble on her neck with his teeth and then would soothe the sting by licking at the spot. The heavy amount of pleasure that his mouth and hand was doling out had become too much for Kali. Without experiencing any extreme clitoral or vaginal stimulation, she managed to experience her peak.

"OOOOOOOHHHHHH FUCK," she screamed into the air as her body thrash against Ryan's dense body. "RYAN, RYAN, RYAN, RYAN, RYAN, RYAN..." she chanted as she came.

Her orgasm was intense and powerful. Her body trembled. She felt her stomach tensed up. Then, a flurry of quivering. Once she settled down, her ears picked up a loud, grunt of discomfort that rang throughout the bedroom. The left side of her pregnant body had become chilly. She no longer felt his heated, dense body against her. She opened her eyes to see that Ryan had pulled away. She observed her lover. He was lying on his right side, on the bed. His eyes gazed at her. They exchanged glances as they filled the room with silence.

Ryan was the person who disrupted the peaceful environment. He grabbed her left hand and held it into his right hand. He stared at her hand. "You love using those nails of yours," he grunted before he had broken out in a chuckle.

She giggled briefly. "I'm sorry," she said to him.

He gave her fingers a kiss before he placed her hand on the mattress.

Ryan drew his body closer to her. His body was pressed against her again. A thrill of happiness ran through her body and it caused her daughter to shift around in her womb. He brought his lips up to her right earlobe. He sucked on the fleshy tissue for a few seconds.

"Oh," she sighed as her eyes closed.

His lips hovered over her ear canal. She felt his moist breath fan her ear for a second and then he spoke. "Did I tell you how much I love you today?" he whispered.

"Yeah," she moaned. "You told me this morning before I left for work. Then you called me around ten this morning and you told me then. Then, you called me around noon..." She ended up giggling.

Ryan's face floated over her beautiful face. He stared at her eyes. She felt his fingertips brush a lock of her curly hair from off of her forehead. He gave her a peck afterwards. She smiled and then moaned in response. Then, he gave her a kiss on the tip of her nose. She giggled and her eyes opened. His lips found her soft, fat ones and gave her a kiss. She moaned in delight. His lips gave her left temple a kiss. He drifted down to her mouth and planted a series of passionate kisses. The bedroom's climate had become stuffy and humid. She moaned as her hands grabbed on his hair. She tried to force Ryan to focus his attention on her breasts. She heard Ryan laugh.

"Patience, patience," he teased her.

"Fuck patience," she moaned. Then she pushed at his head again while he chuckled. His lips and his mouth traveled down to her right tit. The tip of his tongue traced the outline of her areola before his teeth gently bit into the flesh. "Oooh fuck," she moaned. She felt his teeth nip at the curve of her tit. Her mouth formed a whimper after she felt each of his teeth's kiss. His tongue lathered her mound with saliva. She felt his hand squeeze onto her left mound and then fondled.

"Ryan, I want to fuck now," she moaned into the top of his head.

"You're really impatient tonight, huh?" he chuckled.

"Yes!" she groaned. In order to persuade her boyfriend to stop his current ministrations, she placed her right hand on his cock and gave the shaft a few pumps. She watched his eyelids close over his green eyes and a groan leave his mouth.

"Fuck," he grunted. Her hand was still wrapped around his shaft, when he changed his posture on the mattress. She jerked his cock as he rose to his knees. "Mmmm, fuck," he grunted. She gave his prick a few more strokes. Her wrist released aches because of the odd angle that she held it in. The hold that she had on his member loosened. Kali quickly changed her angle on the bed as well. She sat upright again and sat in front of him. Her right hand latched on to his sex and she resumed her actions. "Ugh, fuck... Baby, stroke my cock for me," he groaned. Her eyes focused on his face. His face was pointed up to the ceiling. His eyes were closed and his brow ridge was wrinkled. His mouth was opened slightly. She stared at his face as she listened to his groans and his panting. His cock had become her focal point once again. She stared at the foreskin of his cock. She watched the coral-hued, thick skin reveal the glans and then sheathed the tip. Her brown-skinned hand moved along the pale shaft in a rapid pace. The bedroom's atmosphere was filled up the sound of his moaning. She took note that his hips were thrusting upwards and towards her hand.

MimiRose
MimiRose
451 Followers