Battle-Hardened, War Weary Ch. 08A

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MimiRose
MimiRose
451 Followers

"Baby, do you like it?" she spoken in seductive whisper.

"Ggggggggrrrrrrr fuck yeah," he growled. His mouth released more groans. "Fuck, baby..." He began to make pants that were rugged and noisy. Kali glanced at his face. His cheeks intermittently puffed out while his nostrils flared. His eyes were closed. "Fuck, baby stop," he requested.

"You want me to stop?" she asked with a seductive edge in her voice. The speed in her hand's movements decreased.

Ryan let out a shudder. His right hand sought her hand. He squeezed her appendage before he forced her to stop with her intentions. Her hand fell off of his member. A loud groan left his body as his shoulders sagged. "Lie down," he instructed. He opened his eyes and focused on the love of his life. He watched Kali recline on the bed. At first, she rested on her back and then she shifted onto her left side.

"What are you--?"

"We've never tried this position before," she explained.

A smile formed on his lips as he felt his body warm up to the idea of trying this new sexual position. He had gone on to press the front of his warm, chiseled body against the back of her curvy frame. A thrill had run through his body, when he felt how warm and soft her flesh felt against him. He growled out his contentment. His lips touched her right shoulder. He placed another kiss on her right cheek. He heard her moan out her pleasure. Then he felt her lush bottom wiggle against his groin. His hardened cock was wedged in between her thighs as a result. He groaned again, when he felt how slicked her inner thighs felt. Her heated pussy occasionally grazed against his member.

"Baby, give me that beautiful leg of yours" he instructed. Kali complied. His hand clasped onto her right thigh and kept it up in the air. His lips gave her a peck on her right cheek. "Okay baby, put my dick in that pussy of yours" he stated in a seductive whisper. Seconds later, the fleshy shell of nerves that covered the tip of his cock felt her soft fingertips. The tips of her fingernails lightly scratched along the thin layer that was his foreskin. Ryan groaned while his hips slammed against her ass and lower back. "Fuck," he whispered. She grabbed a handful of his meaty prick's shaft and guided his tip into her warmth. Both lovers groaned from the pleasure. His hips surged forward and then his shaft was sheathed.

"Ooooh baby," she groaned. "Oh fuck me, honey!" In the midst of her fog, her right hand reached behind her and took a hold of his right hip. She gave his hip a gentle squeeze as a way of asking her lover to continue.

Ryan pulled his pelvis away for a few inches. He felt his cock leave her cunt for a few seconds. He felt like he was ejected from Heaven. His mouth formed a hiss. Then, with a hard thrust from his pelvis, his cock was implanted again.

"Oh fuck..."

"Oooh come on baby..."

Ryan kept a tight grip on her right leg throughout their lovemaking. His thrusts were hard, fast and they lacked depth. In this position, he felt her cunt provide the tightest grip on his cock as he plunged into her warmth. In this position, he wasn't able to tap the spots that he desired. Despite his inability to have his cock buried deep into her gash, he enjoyed the moment. As long as Kali enjoyed their time, he also enjoyed it.

It was when she was about to experience her climax, when he decided to change their positions on the large bed. Kali's urge to experiment had awakened a similar need inside of Ryan's soul. He wanted to see how long he can withhold her orgasm from her. He knew that he was treading in dangerous waters, but he was in a playful mood. He placed her thick, brown leg down and took a hold of her hips. With his cock still buried inside of her, Ryan shifted their bodies. She rolled onto her knees and elbows while his frame took on the kneeling stance, behind her. His cock sank deeper into her warmth. Both of them moaned at the carnal sensations that they endured. His hips pulled away from her bottom as his fat prick slid out of her. There was a short thrust and he was welcomed again. He proceeded on giving the both of them pleasure. The moment that he felt her pussy's walls clutch him in a sporadic fashion and he heard her frequent moans, he decided to change their sexual position.

"Turn onto your back," he told her after a while. "I want to see your gorgeous face, baby." He heard her groan softly and then the noise of sucked teeth. He smiled and released a snicker.

With a bit of reluctance, he withdrew his prick from out of her body. He continued to kneel as he watched Kali shift around. She rolled onto her back. She spread her long legs and bent her knees, exposing her pussy. His eyes zoned in on her sex and he groaned. He slipped his body in the space that was formed by her opened legs. He held his upper body over hers by using the strength in his arms. He regarded her and stared down at her heart-shaped face.

"Hey gorgeous," she heard Ryan say. Her heart made a few hard thumps and she gave him a lazy smile. A second later, she felt his lips grazed her left temple. She moaned as her eyes closed and her hands grasped onto the hard bulges that were his muscled biceps. Then she felt warm lips on her lips. His lips performed kisses that felt innocent but she felt the passion that lurked. There was a series of passionate kisses that led to her feeling hot, impatient and bothered. His lips traveled down to her right breast. His mouth worked over the engorged, fat tit for a moment before his left hand took its place. His mouth moved over to her left breast. His lips gave the scarred skin a series of kisses.

His act of affection did not go unnoticed by Kali. At that moment, the act made her appreciate her physical beauty and appreciate him. A thick bulge formed in the back of her throat. Her eyes watered as she viewed the sight. She noticed that Ryan was unaware that she was tearing up. She wiped her tears away with the backs of her hands with quickness. She didn't want this time to be ruined due to her vulnerability.

Ryan's mouth sucked on that fat mound of flesh as his cock rubbed along her dampened slit. A sequence of moans and expletives ran from her mouth during his cock's act of exploration. Also, her lower back pressed against the mattress while her voluptuous hips lifted off of the bed. Her legs wrapped around his narrow hips and the heels of her feet pressed against the backs of his thighs. Her hands grabbed his broad shoulders and her fingernails dug into his skin. She wanted her release.

He removed his mouth from her body. He pulled away from her breasts and he arranged his body so he could stare directly in her eyes. For a stranger, they would think that Kali's eyes conveyed innocence at that moment. But, Ryan knew the truth. She might looked innocence, but behind those beautiful purple orbs was anger and frustration. He chuckled. "You're really impatient tonight, huh?"

"Yes," she growled through her clenched teeth. She tried to rub her pussy against his groin to illustrate her need for him. She let out a groan that conveyed her frustration, when she didn't achieve her goal. She whimpered, "More".

"You want some more?" he groaned.

"Ah..." she sighed. "Yeah, I want it."

She felt the flesh-covered glans of his cock slap at her slit. Her clitoris released a burst of wonderful sensation in reaction. Her hips twitched while a moan was drawn from her mouth. Her fingernails dug deeper into his shoulders. His hand continued to slap his blunt sex against her slit with rapid strikes.

"Oooooh fuck," she screamed. "Ryan, if your ass don't fuck me right—

Her statement was cut off by the sound of her scream. She felt his cock split her swollen lips apart as he pushed his member into her fuck-hole. His cock submerged into her gash and stretched her walls with his girth. The bedroom's walls were greeted with the sounds of their moans.

"Fuck," he growled as he bottomed out.

Ryan tilted his face towards the ceiling. With his eyelids at half-mast, he glared at the light fixture. In this posture, he reveled in the sensation that his girlfriend's cunt provided. There was an urge to pound away at her sex. His mind played imagined scenarios of his cock repeatedly plunging into her awaiting cavern. A shudder had ripped through his body and left it trembling as a result. He took a deep breath and then gazed down at the woman who was responsible for his pleasure. He lowered his upper body. His lips captured hers for a kiss.

Kali moaned against his mouth. The kiss made her heart pulsate. A sensation of fluttering erupted inside of her belly. She knew that the movement wasn't caused by her unborn child. She knew that it was something else because the last time she felt that sensation, she was nine years old. It occurred on the day when Ryan Whittler was snatched out of her life by his grandfather and his mother. She felt the feeling, after the nine year-old, red-haired boy told her cousins that she was his girlfriend. She didn't know why she felt that odd movement in her belly, but she liked it. Now, as a grown woman, she knew what it was. It was the sensation of knowing that she was in love.

As soon as Ryan's lips parted from her mouth, she whispered, "I love you" against his lips. Unexpectedly, she was met with silence. She noticed how the environment became motionless and quiet. She grew alarmed. She opened her eyes and focused at the sight that was before her. Ryan still hover above her. He was glowering at her.

"Ryan, are you okay?"

"What did you say to me?" inquired Ryan.

Kali stared intently at him. She took note that his face held a mask of confusion. His brow ridge was wrinkled. His green eyes were vibrant. She begun to think that he was offended. "I..." Her voice trailed off as she gave Ryan her own expression of confusion. She tried to swallow that large lump in her throat. "I said that I love you, Ryan." He remained silent. She watched his eyes stared at her eyes, then drifted down to her chin. She felt her face lit up with heat as a result. Then she noticed that his eyes were glossy like the coating off of a photograph. She realized, after a few seconds of observation that he was about to tear up.

'Oh no baby, please don't cry because of me,' she thought.

"Ryan, baby—

Her statement was cut off by Ryan's sudden act of kissing her. She squealed her feeling of being surprise on his lips. His soft lips provided a kiss that was rough and she felt the urgency. His lips planted themselves against the slope of her neck. He gave the sensitive area a few kisses.

"I love you too, baby" he murmured. He nuzzled his face into her collarbone.

Kali heard the sense of relief and appreciation in his voice. She wondered, 'Did he think that I didn't love him?' Her hands grabbed his neck with a gentle touch. She pushed at the thick column; a request for him to stare at her. "Baby, did you believe that I didn't love you?" as she glared up at the ceiling.

She was greeted with a groan. He sounded embarrassed. "Yes," he answered. She grabbed a hold of the sides of his face. She forced Ryan to stare at her. Once she stared at his handsome face, she saw the emotions of shame and embarrassment on his face. She wistfully smiled at him.

"Baby," she murmured. "I do love you. You..." she sighed. "You're changing into a better person. You have been treating me better and..." She tried to come up with the right diction to describe her feelings. She gave up her efforts, when she acknowledged that she couldn't come up with the proper words. When it came to telling him how much she loved him, she knew that she had to show Ryan how she felt. She believed that she wanted to spend the rest of her life showing how much she loved him. "You're the man that I love." Her teeth played with her plump, bottom lip for a few seconds before she spoke again. "Baby, I love you. I'm sorry that I cannot describe it to you. It's like describing colors to a blind person."

There was silence between them as they continued to gaze at each other. Then suddenly, a wide smile grew on Ryan's lips. She sensed that her man believed that he was worthy of her love and affection. She knew that she did the right thing by announcing to him that she loved him. He needed to hear it.

"Tell me again," he requested.

She laughed. Then she brushed a few of his red locks of hair from his forehead. Her hand cupped his cheek. Without a flinch, she gazed at him. Then she complied with his request. "I love you," she declared. He kissed her in response. Then he made the same request again. She snickered before she repeated, "I love you." Once again, he repeated his request. She giggled and then repeated herself. Then, to be a smart ass, she asked "Would you like for me to say it in French?"

"Yes," he said to her during a chuckle.

"Je t'aime," she stated.

He grinned. "Say it in Italian."

She snickered again before she answered. "Ti amo."

Ryan gave each of her full cheeks a kiss. "Tell me in Spanish please."

He placed all of his upper body's weight on his left arm, wrist and hand. His right hand clutched on her left thigh. With a little bit of persuasion, Ryan changed both of their positions on the bed. He rolled them around. Now he was the person who laid on the mattress. She straddled his hips and sat on the tops of his thighs. Her clit was pressed against his pelvis. His large hands grasped her round hips. In this angle, she felt his cock nestled more into her body. His large prick felt thicker and longer. The tip of his member felt like it was butting up against her cervix.

"Oh," she moaned from pleasure. She shifted her hips. The movement caused a bomb of thrills to explode in her cunt. Her interior walls clenched onto his shaft. Both of the lovers groaned.

"Tell me in Spanish," he groaned with a raspy voice.

"Te amo," she whimpered.

Kali lifted her ass off of his legs. She felt his cock's shaft slide out of her pussy. Then she extracted the entire shaft but managed to keep the glans stored. She slowly plunged his engorged member back inside of her. A shiver ran down her spine as she was subjected to the pleasure.

"Come on baby," he groaned. His hips rose up from the mattress and pushed his cock further into her warmth. "Come on and show me how much you love me."

She placed her hands on his chest while she leaned her upper body slightly. She applied her weight on her calves and knees as they pressed against the mattress. Once again, she lifted her ass up to withdraw his prick from her hole and then she sank back down. Her pussy ground against his pelvis, once he was submerged, balls deep inside.

"Uuugggghhh," he groaned loudly. His hands gripped her hips tighter. His lower lifted off of the mattress while his upper body and his head rested on the bed. His eyes were closed while his mouth kept intermittently opening and closing. His knees bent and the tops of his thighs brushed against her bare back.

Kali glared at her boyfriend, the man that she was in love with. "I am going to show you, baby," she moaned. "I hope that you're ready."

*****************

"...The look in your eyes

Has found me

I am sending

Sending my love to you

Praying that you are home

Sealing it with a kiss..."

'Okay, what-in the-hell is taking him so long to bring his ass in here?' she wondered.

Kali stopped singing along with the music that played from the bedroom. She glanced at the bathroom's door. "BABE!" she screamed at the object. She hoped Ryan heard her.

"I'll be there in a minute, honey!" she heard a second later. "I'm just..." He paused. "I'll be in there in a minute! Just..." He paused again. "Just continue to soak in that tub and relax!" Then she heard the sounds of objects falling to the floor, from the bedroom. "Ouch, damn it," she heard a millisecond later. A few seconds later, there was an "I'm okay!"

She chuckled and shook her head. Then she sighed and leaned against the back of the tub. Her curvy, brown body was covered with the hot and sudsy water. Her hands rested on her swollen stomach. A few seconds later, she felt movement. There was a spike of happiness that burst in her soul. She gazed down at her stomach.

"Hey," she chuckled. There was more fluttering. "I thought that you were done for the day, young lady." Athena poked Kali's side. "I guess not," she chuckled. "Your daddy is supposed to be taking a bath with me right now." There was an abrupt loud crashing noise that erupted in the bedroom. She jolted in fright and she sat up in the tub. She stared at the closed bathroom door.

"Everything is all right!" she heard a few seconds later.

'Oh goodness,' her brain groaned. Kali chuckled. She leaned back against the tub. With a loud sigh, she relaxed again. Her eyes drifted their focus down to her belly.

"I can't wait to hold you in my arms, baby girl..."

All of a sudden, a strange sensation ran through her body. It was a feeling of relief. She felt a large amount of tension disappear from her shoulders and her chest. It was the type of tension that she didn't know that she held onto. A knot of pressure that was in her lower stomach drifted down to her pelvis, where it lingered for a few seconds and then it disappeared.

'What the hell was that? I hope....' her brain murmured before trailing off. Then she realized why she felt the sensations. 'Oh my God.'

It was the feeling of relief; it was the sensation of spiritual resolution. It was the reaction that she longed for since she was a child. It was the feeling that told her that everything was going to be all right. She didn't need to stress all of the time. She didn't need to worry about someone harming her because everything was going to be all right. She could relax. She could finally live instead of surviving. A lump formed in her throat while her eyeballs stung with tears. Her heart raced and her skin tingled from the anticipation that she felt. She glimpsed down at her stomach and blinked her eyes. Her cheeks were wet with tears. She sniffed and then giggled.

"Everything is going to be all right," she said softly. She nodded her head as she allowed that affirmation sank into her awareness. "Everything is going to be okay." She lovingly rubbed her stomach. "Everything is going to be okay."

Ryan entered the bathroom, twelve minutes later. He entered the room while he sucked on the index finger that was on his left hand. She gave him a quizzical expression.

"Are you okay, baby?" she asked. "You were..." She paused when she saw Ryan step into the bathtub. She moved out of his way. He ended up taking her original spot in the copper, free-standing tub. She slipped her big frame in between his long legs. She kneeled and faced her boyfriend. Her left hand grabbed the damp washcloth-covered and the bar of soap that rested the edge of the bathtub. She dunked the two items into the bath water. "You were making a lot of noise in there."

"I'm all right," informed Ryan. "I was searching for something."

"Oh," she whimpered. "Okay." She cleaned his torso with the sudsy washcloth. "I was hoping that you didn't hurt yourself while you were doing whatever it was that you were doing."

A case of a comfortable silence had fallen between them as she proceeded to wash him. She lathered his left arm with soap and water. She dunked the washcloth and the soap into the water. Once she rinsed out the soap from the washcloth, she rinsed off his left arm. She proceeded to lather up the washcloth again. "Give me your other arm," she softly instructed. He extended his right arm out in front of him. She held his hand and guided it to her left shoulder. He kept his hand there. She applied a layer of soapy lather on his long, powerful limb.

'Look at you,' her conscience teased. 'You're taking care of your baby. Well, you're taking care of your bigger baby.' Her cheeks tingled as she blushed from the mild tease. She tore her focus away from his arm and she stared at Ryan. She discovered that he was gazing at her. There was an intense energy behind those orbs. It was too intense for her and she grew intimidated. She gazed down at the bathwater.

MimiRose
MimiRose
451 Followers