Battle Hardened, War Weary

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MimiRose
MimiRose
451 Followers

His hands' task came to an abrupt end, when his fingers came in contact with thin bands of elastic. There was a band that ran vertically down on each of her ass cheeks. His fingers did a brief investigation and found out what they were. The information made his cock ache and a growl of desire leave his throat. Quickly, his hands removed themselves from underneath her skirt and sought after the fastening of the article of clothing. He found the button and zipper and roughly unlatched the fastenings. Once the skirt was removed, his eyes came upon something that seemed to have come from his favorite masturbatory fantasy. In his fantasy, usually his 'dream girl' wore a garter belt, stockings and panties that were white in color. Instead of white, Kali was wearing black, lace stockings, a g-string that was black and lace, as well as the garters. He also saw her desire smeared all over the inside of her thighs as well. Her cunt's nectar was glistening on her thighs under the hotel room's bright light. His fingers sought out of the source of such nectar.

"Oh, oh, Truck!" Kali loudly gasped as she felt his fingers rub along her wet slit. Her hands grasped his shoulders tighter while she grinded her panty-clad pussy against his fingers. His thumb searched out the tiny, hard nub and rub at it in a fast pace. She moaned as bursts of pleasure coursed through her sex. "Oh... Oh...Truck... Oh..."

Unconsciously, her left leg bent at the knee and her foot lifted in the air to rest on the pillow-top mattress. In this position, Truck had more space to explore. He scooted closer to the edge of the mattress, closer to her pussy. That tantalizing scent of her arousal greeted his nose. It was non-overpowering scent that he wanted to experience more of. With his thumb still rubbing at her clit, he removed the crotch of her panties away to exposed two puffy, chocolate-brown lips that were slick with her essence. His eyes darted over to the small puff of hair that decorated her mons, which was styled and shaped into a small heart. His lips curved into a smile at that discovery. He briefly removed his thumb away to pull the rest of her underwear away. But, his mouth joined in on the fun this time. A high-pitched wail escaped her lips as she felt his mouth suck on the pair of lips. His thick tongue slipped out of his mouth and ran across the seam of her sex. His tongue sucked up her nectar. He groaned from pleasure. He thought she tasted delicious. The small muscle dipped into the crevice and wedged the lips apart as if he split apart a fruit. His tongue was greeted with more of her tangy honey. He moaned into her cunt. He lapped at her in search for more.

Her right hand grasped onto some of his hair while her left hand used his right shoulder for balance. "Puh... Puh-lease... Oh God..." she moaned. His left hand no longer ground pleasure into her clit. His appendage stroked pleasure into his cock. His right hand was grasped the back of her left thigh and he held the leg in that position and kept her exposed.

After a while, Truck removed his mouth from off of her cunt and glared at Kali. "Look at me," he ordered her, in a gruff voice.

The expression on her face, at that moment, made Truck want to permanently place it there. Her face was flushed, eyes were closed and her mouth was slightly opened. There was joy and sereneness there. When she heard his command, he watched her open her eyes and throw him a lustful gaze. She no longer held the innocent, 'deer in the headlights'-gaze that she usually possessed. This was a stare from a woman.

"Do you like it when I'm eating your pussy?" he asked her. In response, her body shook and a gasp slipped out of her, like she felt a miniature orgasm. 'Fuck, if she acts like this when I'm just talking...' He took a bite out of her inner thigh to get her to focus on him again. She let out of a yelp. "Answer my question" he demanded.

After fifteen-second break, she gazed down at him. "Yes..." she said a breathy whisper and then a hint of a smile shown up on her face. "I like it when you eat my pussy."

'Oh damn,' his mind whispered, while in marvel at the woman whom he was mouth-fucking. "Good..." he said with a cocky smirk on his face which contradicted how he really felt, "...now watch me make you cum". His tongue flattened against the bottom row of his teeth, Truck took a long swipe at her sex, which started from her asshole and ended with the protruded flesh that covered her clit. He felt her back arch, her pussy hump his face and heard a loud gasp filter the room. Her physical reaction made his cock swell as well as his ego. Then the tip of his tongue made tiny circles against the hidden nub, before taking another lick. She called out his name and he felt himself smile.

During his mouth's exploration, his dark brown eyes were focused on hers, to make sure that she watched him. To his satisfaction, she obliged to his demand. There were points in time, when her eyelids were flutter, but they would open and re-focused on him. 'Good girl,' he thought as his mouth suckled at her pussy.

He remembered that her cunt was a very tight one and with his sizeable cock, if she wasn't prepared then it wasn't going to be pleasurable. He lubricated his right middle finger with her own juices, he inserted his digit into her tight cunt. She moaned and jerked a little at the intrusion. She soon clutched at his finger and rode it as if it was a small cock. She was so wet that his hand was coated with her juices despite her hips' recent start of movement. He was able added two more of his fingers and her pussy accepted both into her warm embrace.

Truck knew that Kali's orgasm arrived, even before she announced its arrival. The signs were there: the heavy panting which turned into moans. Her hips movement altered: the rhythm had gone from smooth and consistent to choppy and staccato. Her eyelids were halfway lowered, her nose was flared and she bit into her full bottom lip. "I'm..." she gasped out.

"Yeah, baby, cum for me," he grunted as he watched her unravel.

At the sound of his words, she came. She let out a cry that sounded like a high-pitched gasp and then her upper body folded over his upper body. The upper half had gone rigid while her lower body shook. Her arms rested on his shoulders as her face pressed against the left side of his head. Her mouth was pressed close to his ear, so he heard every whimper she made. His fingers continued to stroke her as her womb contracted and released against them. His thumb ground against her clit during her climax and after, when all she was left with were little tremors. He felt as if she followed his command. A sense of pride washed over him and pretty much landed into his prick, which ached at the thought.

After Kali's climax, he gently slipped his fingers from out of her twat and guided her to sit on his lap. She didn't put up any resistance, ever since her legs felt as if there were no bones inside of them. She sat in a 'side straddle' against his massive legs, her head rested against his left shoulder. Her arms were wrapped around his torso, in an embrace. They both sat there wordlessly and enjoyed the silence. The sounds of the ceiling's vents blowing warm air and the muffled sounds of the outside world were the only noises the flooded the room.

For the both of them, they were lost in their own thoughts momentarily. For Truck, he thought about Kali and how it was fucked up at how the Fates turned the romance part of his life upside-down. For Kali, she was too busy thinking about the event that transpired just a minute ago. Tonight, was supposed to go down as a 'Wham, Bam, Thank You Ma'am' and then she was going to go home. She thought the highlight of her night was going to be the part where she takes a shower and washes away Truck's cum, the portion of KY Jelly she used and the shame off of her body. Then, her night would end with her lying in her bed, in her favorite pajamas, eating a bowl of ice cream and watch reruns of "Law & Order" on television. Then she would fall asleep. Now, Kali was positive that that orgasm and Truck's mouth was taking the top spot.

"What'd you say?"

Kali was pulled out of her thoughts, by the sound of his voice. "What?" She thought her voice sounded hoarse. 'It's from all of that screaming that you've done,' her mind teased.

"You were muttering something. Then, I asked you 'what did you say?'" Truck informed her.

"Oh," she giggled, "I was thinking out loud. I was probably talking about how I thought the highlight of my evening tonight was going to be lying in bed, eating ice cream and watching old "Law & Order" reruns. Turns out, I was wrong."

"Oh yeah? So what is this evening's highlight for you?" he asked, feeling amused. Truck heard her giggle and then turn her face into the crook of his neck.

"I can't say," she said, shyly.

"No, don't pull that 'Little Shy Girl' routine on me" he chuckled, before he lifted her up slightly and forced her body at an angle, where she had to face him. She tried to hide her face with her hands, but he pulled them away. "Tell me what your highlight is for tonight?" She giggled and shook her head. "If you don't tell me right now, then I am going to hold you down and tickle you," he threatened. His voice sounded serious but they were playfulness in his eyes. Her eyes had gone wide and bright. Truck knew that would get to confess, ever since he knew that she hated being tickled. "So I advise you to tell me!" She quickly muttered something under her breath. "Excuse me, Miss Richardson; I need for you to speak loudly for all of the class to hear. Do you remember that line from Professor Grant-Hilton's class?"

"Yeah," she groaned, "I remember her".

"Now, tell me about this evening's highlight and don't mumble it out," he instructed.

"All right... My highlight for this evening... is you... making me... cum," said Kali, who felt embarrassed about her admission. She then saw the wide smile on Truck's face and it just made her embarrassed all the more.

"So..." he started out saying as re-arranged her legs, by using his arms' strength, so her limbs straddled his waist. His cock was wedged in between both of their torsos. "... The highlight of your day was about me making you cum?" he asked, positioned face-to-face with her. She nodded her head. "Well, baby, I plan on..." As he spoke, his right hand line the tip of his cock up to her slit and proceeded to rub. The thick head rubbed against her, gathering her moisture and preparing her for its invasion. She let out a moan at the sensation that he was stirred up inside her. "... Being the highlight of the rest of your week."

"Mmm... please fuck me" she whispered, as she raised her ass up off of his lap. Without a warning, his cock made a quick thrust into her cunt. He grunted at the intrusion. She moaned as she clutched onto his shoulders.

"With pleasure, baby, with pleasure" he grunted and then he proceeded to show her how he was going to outshine everything else that happened for her that week.

Two hours, twelve minutes and five orgasms later, Truck laid in his rented bed and stared at the room's ceiling. He was physically drained, his dick was happy and his sexual appetite was sated, for now. He knew that his need for her was going to return, ever since he had the 'reluctant-sexpot' that was lying next to him in bed. When it came to Kali, a simple roll in the hay was never enough for him. The first time that he fucked her, foolishly, he thought that it was going to be a one-shot thing. It was going to be the last hurrah for his senior year of high school. From what Ryan told him, it was a chance of a lifetime: to hook up with his dream girl for one night. She wasn't wearing white-colored garters, but it was still something from his fantasy. Once it was over and done with, he thought that she was out of his system.

Fast-forward the time to eight years later, when he saw Kali at a 'high school reunion' type of function, Truck learned that he was wrong. By then, by having a career of a famous, professional athlete, Truck learned that he wrong about a lot of things. In particular, who was his friends that were out for his best interests and who were the snakes that were waiting to see him make that proverbial falling from grace.

The feminine sounds of Kali's groaning was what snapped Truck out of his thoughts. He glanced over at the beauty. She was still asleep. He watched her body roll from her right side and then lay on her back. She lied in the same position as he. He noticed that she wore her sweater. Before she fell asleep after the seventh (yes, he counted them) orgasm that he gave her, she managed to take off the tattered and cum-stained lingerie, along with the shoes and stockings. But, she still kept that sweater on. He had a notion that she must've been feeling hot and uncomfortable in that sweater. Hell, he was lying nude underneath a thin bed sheet and the heating in the room made him sweat profusely!

'Well, maybe she isn't hot,' the part of his mind that he converses with, informed him.

"True," he muttered.

He was about to leave it alone, when a less-acknowledged bit of information popped into his mind. He thought back to the numerous occasions of when they had hooked up. Prior to this awesome night, there were six occasions from the past six months. During all of those occasions, he realized she was fully dressed. The only article of clothing that she removed was her panties. Tonight, when she removed the skirt and the underwear, they were the most clothing that she removed ever.

'What the hell is she hiding?' his mind thought. His conscience told him it didn't matter and to leave her alone. But his curiosity proved to be the bigger and better man out of that fight. 'She's hiding something,' he thought. 'Yeah, she's hiding something.'

Trying to be as sneaky as a cat that hunted a mouse, Truck slid over to the other side of the bed, to get close to Kali's sleeping form. He observed the top that she wore. He noticed that the Argyle-printed sweater had eight buttons that were applied down the front of the top. He didn't apply too much pressure as Truck managed releases all of the pearlescent-capped buttons from their holdings. Thanks to the desk's lamp, Truck just saw a sliver of skin. Buried underneath a veil of shadow, he saw a huge tattoo on her left breast. 'Is this what she is hiding from me? A fucking tattoo?' A smile grew on his face at the thought of shy Kali Richardson being brave enough to get a tattoo and a shitty one, at that. He wanted to see more, so he pushed the flaps of fabric out of the way. He shifted his body around, so the lamp's light could shine on the markings. Once his eyes settled upon her bare torso, the smile faltered.

'No' his mind whimpered. 'No, no, no, no...' It was as if the horrifying vision that was before him had caused his mind to be stuck on one word.

Inside of him, a chill ran through his spine and stayed there. He felt a conglomerate of emotions too: disbelief, sadness, pity and finally anger. He wanted to provide nurture and comfort to her, but he wanted to provide pain and retribution to the bastard who was responsible.

Truck was so mesmerized yet repulsed by the sight that he didn't see the Kali's pale purple eyes glaring at him. Nor did he see the open hand that had coming towards his face in an alarming speed.

The pain from neither the slap nor the sound of flesh striking flesh was the factor that woke Truck from his daze. The sudden jerk of Kali's body trying to move away from him was the factor. Based on pure reflexes, Truck grabbed a hold of Kali's shoulders and pinned them down to the mattress. She started to kick out her long, thick legs, in hopes of kicking him and rendering him powerless. In defense, he straddled her waist to keep her steady. After she realized that she couldn't move, she started to scream. She screamed for aid, obscenities, her hatred from him and anything else that she could think of. Knowing that the room was sound-proof, he allowed her to scream. He knew that she angry at him for violating her privacy, so he allowed her to scream insults at him. Suddenly, after screaming her head off for a significant amount of time, she stopped. By then, there was a slight ringing in his ears and he was grateful for the silence. Then, he heard the low-volume, crying from her.

"Kali?" Her crying becomes louder at the calling of her name. "Kali, baby, please don't..." His voice trailed off as he found it impossible to speak, due to being overcome with his own pain. He hated hearing Kali express her grief. He felt the fight leave in her body and he released his hold on her. He lifted off of her and gathered her pliable form into his massive, brawny arms. He held her close to his chest, in his arms while he listened to her sobs. He occasionally whispered how regretful he felt for her and other words of comfort while he placed kisses on her forehead.

Like with all sudden explosions that eventually burn down into embers that smolder, Kali's outburst had gone from loud and withered down to her just sniffling. By then, a significant amount of time passed. Truck did not know how much time has passed, but he guessed it was a lot of time, because his joints were numb and his muscles were screaming from the discomfort that they felt. He sat in the same kneeling pose while he held Kali in his arms.

"Kali?" Truck said to her. She made a slight noise. "I'm sorry." Again, she made another noise. "I know I shouldn't have... violated." He didn't like that that particular word to come from his mouth. In fact, he felt his stomach churn. "... you by trying to remove your clothes off, but I thought that I was doing a good thing. I'm really sorry, baby." Then he fell silent. He was expecting for Kali to have a negative reaction. Instead, she was silent. He gazed down into her face.

Kali seemed to have fallen into a stupor. Her eyes were open, but he saw that there was no life in them. Her breathing was shallow, as if she was sleeping. He wanted her to speak to him and not shut down on him. Or worse, she grew to fear him. His mind raced with different ideas of what to do. He thought of calling the hotel's front desk and asking for their help. But the thought of having this night released to the press, deterred him from doing that one. He thought about giving her a hard open-handed slap, in hopes of that it would wake her up. But then he thought that it would backfire on him. Finally, he resigned to just letting nature take its course. He managed to shift his body into a comfortable angle while he continued to embrace her. He stared down at her catatonic figure. Truck whispered a prayer to God. After the prayer was recited, he had gone into silence. A pregnant amount of time had passed. An idea came to him. He didn't know where it came from. But, he was going to try it because he was out of any smart ideas.

"Kali, I'll be back, okay?" She didn't respond. He released her from his arms and placed her onto the bed. He whispered his re-assurance of returning, before he jumped off of the bed.

Truck exited the room and entered the bathroom. After turning the bathroom's lighting into a softer, calming dim version, he made his way over to the bathtub. The hotel room's tub was a fancy, highly-artistic version of a tub and under normal circumstances he would use the shower feature. But this wasn't a normal time and he really needed to use this tub right now. He figured out how to turn on the faucets and figured out which nozzle operated the hot water and which operated the cold water. There were a basket of bath products resting on the edge of the tub, so he tossed a few products inside of the mounting water. Then, he made his way back into the room. He saw that she was still lying in the same spot that he placed her. Truck walked over to the desk. He grabbed the clock radio. He started the music device up and music filled the room. He walked back into the bathroom and saw that the tub was almost filled to the top with water and suds. He entered the room again and gone over to the bed. Truck picked up her 5'9 frame and carried her out of the room like she was a child. He carried her into the bathroom, he sat her on his lap while he sat on the edge of the tub. He turned slightly so he could turn the water off. Wordlessly and slowly he peeled the sweater off of her body. At first, he expected another outburst from Kali as he started to take off her clothes. Instead the young woman remained quiet and still. Being that they were under slightly better light, he saw the layer of sweat that clung to her skin. He saw the sweat stains that were on her sweater. 'So, she was burning up in that sweater'. He tossed the sweater on the floor. Now she was only clad in her black, lace bra. Now, Truck saw the ugly imperfections that slightly marred her beauty.

MimiRose
MimiRose
451 Followers