Battle Hardened, War Weary

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She heard Truck laugh and felt his body slightly tremble against hers. She gazed at his reflection. "What's so funny?" she asked.

"You, that's what; the expression that was on your face."

"What? I'm just shocked that you've called your best friend an asshole," she informed him. He laughed and then gave her a kiss on the temple. She felt her arousal increase. She also noticed his newfound acts of displays of affection. 'Okay, so what the hell is going on with the both of us?'

"Ryan is not my best friend. Back when we were in high school, maybe. As for now? No, he's not even in my inner circle of good friends. The only people that I've still talk to, from back in the day, are Chai and Deer. Besides, hanging out with Ryan is bad for business. For both mine and for my father's. The only time I get to see him mostly is at one of his grand-dad's campaign fundraisers for my dad's campaigns and even then I try not to hang around him. It's not a good look for me to be seen with a flamboyant, rich kid who already has a bad public reputation. Plus, I don't like him because of the way he treats you." He stared down at her face. She had an amused look on her face. "What, baby?"

Kali shook her head. "Nothing," she murmured. She didn't want to admit to him that she was impressed at the impersonal growth that he has made, since their years as students in Bainbridge Academy. Back then, he was a totally goof-ball who excelled as a football player. But, in his defense, she can admit that he was fun-loving and kind, unlike his other friends.

"Well, you have this cute expression on your face and I was wondering."

"Nope, nothing" she said to him.

"Okay." Truck quietly observed Kali's demure face. Even though his observation lasted seconds, it felt like it was hours for him.

"Truck, are—

Before Kali could finish her statement, her lips were crushed against Truck's lips. Her words were smothered and her thought process was obliterated. Despite lacking the fullness that his lips possessed, Kali felt the power that his lips provided. She never thought he withheld such talent. As their lips continued to connect, somehow, her body turned and she stood face-to-face. Her hands went up to his chest, where her fingers clutched at his pectorals. She felt his hands drift down to her ass and to her thighs. With gentle grasp and a lift, Kali found herself sitting on top of the sink's small countertop. His hands slipped themselves in between her thighs. She understood his signal and spread her legs apart. Truck pushed himself inside of that space.

Kali felt his lips leave hers and then drift down to the curved area of her neck. She moaned in joy at the feel of his lips and tongue as they sucked and kissed that sensitive area. Her pleasure heightened when his hands cupped and shown affection to her breasts. She felt her pussy cream even more as she felt his fingers massage and caress. When she felt his mouth suck on her left nipple, she moaned and her clit throb with every tug that his mouth produced. Her head rolled on its axis and eventually settled on resting against the mirror. Her hands rubbed at the hard, corded muscles that built up Truck's upper arms and shoulders. They ended settling inside of his brown-colored locks, where her fingernails lightly scratched at his scalp. His reaction was immediate: with a grunt and a jerk of his hips, he ended up being halfway sheathed by her womanhood. Kali let out a sharp grunt and a flinch at the sudden intrusion.

"Baby, are—

"Yes, I'm fine," she gasped.

To show that she was okay, she wrapped her legs around his waist. She felt his member sank further into her cunt. Her inner walls spasm and clutched onto him. "Please," she whispered. Then she placed her hands onto the counter space that was behind her and used her arms' strength to maintain a balance. She remembered his eye-contact demand, she opened her big and beautiful eyes and stared at him. His face looked as if he was doing some heavy concentration. His eyes were closed, his brow was furrowed and his jaw was taut. A simple kiss from her to his temple broke it. His brown eyes stared at her purple ones. "Give me something to make sure that I look forward to our next meeting." She watched his eyes darken and a smirk grace his lips. His right hand sought after the back of her neck and lightly clasped. Then while planting a series of rough kisses, he withdrew his prick out of its confinement, until the thickness of the glans was the only part of him that was submerged. Without warning, with a sharp thrust, her cunt was invaded with his full length. "Oh," she loudly grunted as her pelvis slapped up against his. He withdrew once again and repeated the same harsh thrust.

Gradually, his hips developed a rhythm with its thrusts. Truck started out with strokes that were slow in speed, but allowed his cock to delve deeper into her warmth. His prick stimulated areas that were hidden. He knew that Kali enjoyed these the most because of her wails, whimpers and groans. Also, her hot, wet cunt would take a hold of him with a sense of desperation. The slow rhythm also kept his climax at bay and allowed for him to enjoy the ride longer.

"Oooh... oh... oh... oh, Danny," she moaned as she continued to take his dick deep into her womb. "Ooooh, Danny..." Kali was unaware how much he was enjoying hearing her call out his name. With every call, she received a fast, harsh thrust that tapped against her g-spot and made her quiver in pleasure. "Dan...Danny... I'm cummin, baby... I..." A bright, white light burst behind her eyelids and her body submerged in a sea of pleasures, moans and spasms. When she came to, she still sat on the sink's countertop, albeit a little slumped over and with Truck's cock still buried deep inside of twat. "I wasn't bad, was I?" she joked.

"Fuck no... I wish I could see that shit everyday. You don't realize how good you make a man feel, by seeing you cum like that" he informed her, before slumping down to give her a sweet kiss.

At the feel of his lips, Kali felt her cunt twitch and more of juices seep out of her and onto his cock. A naughty thought entered her mind and her pussy's walls clenched in excitement. "I want you to fuck me hard," she whispered against his lips. Wordlessly, she witnessed Truck un-wrap her legs from his waist and had them drape over the crook of his elbows instead. She felt his cock withdrew and slam into her pussy roughly. Her mouth flew open, her head pressed against the mirror and her body shook from the pain and pleasure she received.

Truck took her request to heart and he went to task. His thrusts were harsh, on the verge of being violent and fast in speed. But like the strokes before, they touched spots in her cunt that she thought didn't existed. To maximize her pleasure, occasionally lifted her ass up off of the counter and penetrated her pussy at an forty-five degree, angle. As a result, she screamed out his name. He looked to her face for any signs of discomfort, but didn't see any. Instead, there was an expression that could've been described as a 'drugged-out junkie' look: her eyes were barely open, her head was nodding off to the side and a jaw was slightly relaxed. Releasing her left leg, his right hand reached up and grabbed a hold of her neck.

"Baby," he gasped out as he shook her. The sounds of his pelvis slapping against her continued to be the soundtrack to their fucking. He watched her eyelids fluttered and eventually make contact with his face. He saw the desire in them, which triggered a tightening in his nuts. "Cum with me," he groaned. "Come on baby, cum with me." He felt her body become responsive to his demands. The moment he felt the first of her womb's contractions, the first stream of his jizz shot out of his cock. As they both experienced their endings together, the only thing emblazoned in his mind was 'Mine'.

After leaving the Charter Hotel the following morning, Kali had enough hours only to travel back to her home to shower and to change her clothes. She originally planned on leaving Truck's hotel room at an earlier time, but the Missouri Emperors' top defensive end had other plans for her. Kali learned of them, a few hours after their bathroom interlude. She woke up a few hours later to find Truck's head buried in between her thighs. His mouth and fingers brought her to a climax. Then, his dick had given her another one. By the time she left the posh, $500/a night-hotel room, it was at a later time and she left walking with a limp.

Now, Kali was at her place of business, The Horizon of Guidance Family Health Women's Clinic. It was her lunch hour and she was lounging in the employee's cafeteria. She sat alone at a small, round table that was in a corner of the room. She just finished her lunch which consists of a garden salad and a small group of grapes. Now, she sat there pretending to read an article from a beauty magazine. She thought about the events that transpired on the night before, as well as, during the wee hours of that day.

Despite loving every bit of the night before, with the exception of blacking out episode, it did leave Kali feeling very confused. Kali suffered from a form of sexual dysfunction, which was a lasting side-effect of being sexually abuse when she was a child. Her sexual dysfunction consisted of her inability to become physically intimate the opposite of sex. Ever since men were the creators of her abuse, she developed an irrational fear of men, when she was a child. She was even afraid of the male members that belonged to her family. In her young and traumatized mind, every man that she encountered was capable of harming her. Her grandparents knew that this mindset was detrimental to her health, so they assigned Kali to therapy sessions. The behavioral health tactics worked. Kali was no frightened of being around men. She was able to allow her male relatives to give her affection.

Even though therapy helped her tremendously, it wasn't able to help Kali with the sexual disability that she didn't know that she possessed. It didn't make itself known until she was in her teenaged years. She was just like any other teenaged girl that was dealing from raging hormones. She would become aroused from provocative daydreams. She experienced nocturnal emissions. She was like any other teenager, when it came to sexually exploring with their own bodies. She had experienced orgasms. She also managed to catch the attentions of numerous male peers. She had gone on dates with boys, when she was a teenager. But, when it came to being intimate with her male counterpart, she couldn't act out her sexual impulses. Whenever a situation would arise, she was plagued with flashbacks of the abuse that she suffered from. As a result, she would become agitated and physically combative.

The disability had followed Kali into adulthood. As an adult, she did make efforts of interacting with men, which was recommended by Abby. Her dates were great: they were attractive, they had beautiful personalities, they were kind and had great manners. But, if they were to stand too close to her or would try to give her a simple kiss on the cheek, she would act out an episode. She would become frantic, her body would tremble from fear and she would become defensive. Her odd behavior would scare off her dates and the possibilities of going out again. Kali would become depressed after each bad date. She would days feeling down. After her going through a week-long funk, a result from her ninth 'bad date', Kali decided to give up.

She thought that she wouldn't be able to enjoy sex. She was content to being a non-sexual human being. Now, after having that wonderful experience with such a caring man like Truck, she wasn't sure if she could find contentment in that anomaly any more.

Six months ago, when her fucking escapades with both Ryan and Truck had begun, she didn't have to worry about being an enthused participant in all activities. All she did was applied an over-the-counter genital lubricant, as well as, her diaphragm and then just lay there until they climaxed. With the exception of the night before, the 'old' Truck would rent her for about an hour and then kick her out, after he managed to empty his seed either in her mouth or in her womb. For Ryan, on the other hand, she knew that her arousal was not required. Truck loved to watch her cum while Ryan enjoyed to see Kali writhe in pain.

'I don't want to think about Ryan right now,' she told herself.

She changed the subject and then proceeded to actually show interest in the magazine. A few minutes later, as she debated about whether or not she would enjoy watching a new foreign film, her conscience brought up an interesting question.

'But, what happens if you cum with him just like you did with Truck?'

She stopped paying attention to the magazine and actually pondered that thought.

Kali was so deep in thought that she didn't noticed a trio of women enter the cafeteria. It wasn't until one of the women walked past her table that she was snapped out of her thoughts. She glanced at the women and noticed that they were sitting at a table that was across from her. She recognized the faces and the scrubs. She knew that they were licensed, nursing practioners who worked in the OB-GYN department. She knew the women had reputations as being nice women. In fact, they gave Kali a nod and a wave to go along with a 'Hello' greeting. Kali responded in kind and then gone back to 'reading her magazine'.

Kali was fourteen seconds into her magazine, when a wave of a very strong fragrance struck her nose and assaulted her sense of smell. It was a fragrance of apples and cinnamon. One of the nurses was wearing a perfume. Kali knew the scent. It was the fragrance of a body spray that was sold at a popular store that sold bath products and cosmetics. In fact, Kali owned a few bottles of that same body spray. She usually loves the scent, but now it repulsed her. She felt like she stood in the middle of a landfill. She felt her stomach churn and prepare to have the contents rejected from there. There was tightness in her throat. She knew that she needed to find the nearest restroom.

Kali quietly and demurely stood up from her chair. She briskly made an exit out of the cafeteria and gone to a nearby, empty bathroom. She barely made it to a toilet stall and to the toilet, before her stomach's contents spewed out of her mouth. She sank to her knees, in front of the toilet and continued to vomit. Her hands clutched the rim as her body trembled. Most of the contents were ejected within the first upheaval. The rest were dry heaves. She hovered over the toilet's opening until she was certain that her stomach was empty. Afterwards, she sat down on the cold, tiled floor and leaned against the door of the stall.

Soon she heard, "Hey, honey, are you all right?" It had come from the stall that was to the left of hers. She didn't recognize the voice. The person could've been a patient.

"Yes, I'm fine. Thank you," she told the person. Her voice sounded weak.

"Mmm. I understand how you feel, child. I was like that a few weeks ago. Turns out, I had a stomach virus, so you be careful, because that is going around" the woman in the next stall informed her.

"Thank you," Kali murmured. She stayed in the stall, even after the woman left the bathroom. 'Could this be a stomach virus?'

Kali checked her wrist watch and saw that she had twenty minutes left in her lunch break. She also noticed that she had three more hours of her shift, before her work week was finally over. But, it also meant that she would be spending the evening with Ryan's sadistic ass.

Realizing that she left her lunch utensils and her magazine in the cafeteria, Kali made her return to the room. The trio of nurses was still in there. Kali noticed that they were in the midst of a conversation, but stop talking when she entered the room. A tell-tale sign that the subject matter was about her or it was too risqué that they had to be careful about strangers listening. Kali gathered her belongings and made her way over to the exit. As she left the room, she heard "Oooh, did you see her? The way that she was walking? You know she must've gotten some good dick last night, especially with the way she was limping!" She heard the three women cackle and give 'high-fives'.

Kali couldn't help herself from laughing and grinning.

'They're right.'