Battle of the Babes Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Flasher was no lightweight when it came to cock size and he'd easily outsized all of Apple's former lovers, but when held parallel to John's ten-inch long schlong he'd been bumped down the scale quite a few notches. The sight levelling alongside someone bigger than him got a few excited pulses from his dick. Never had he been outsized before, nor had he ever imagined that it would be such a massive size difference. As his member pulsed and flexed, Apple failed to let him off the hook. "What's this? Are you trying to make up the difference by flexing? Or does getting outsized turn you on?" On cue, his member gave a prolonged jerk at this light banter, much to Apple's amusement.

Stroking both cocks simultaneously, Apple gives a smile as she looks down at the pair of throbbing shafts in her grip, "Well it seems like this is as hard as they get..." She turns to smile at John, "And John? Frankly, I'm impressed. I had some doubts about you before, but it looks like you're the real deal. For now I just want you to lay over there, I'll be with you in a second hun. As he nods respectfully and goes to lie down, Apple turns her attention to Flasher, "And as for you husband dearest..." she grips his shaft a little tighter making him groan, "I've got a special task for you; I want you to go over there and give Miss Fat-Tits a good pounding, you hear me? Make a good job of it hun and there'll be a treat for you later." She sees his look and gives him a considerate smile, a foreign feature on her face, "You did well comparing with John just now, you were looking pretty impressive with your dick flexing while his just sat there. But now I want you to show Vicky a very, very... VERY good time as in having her screaming for mercy... got it hun?" She gives his dick another squeeze, "And don't you even think about cumming first. Now go get 'er tiger."

She releases him and he sets off smiling eagerly, but Apple reaches out to touch his arm gently, stopping him in his tracks. She pulls him close, "Give it to her doggy-style, we don't want you getting any strange ideas with those flabby tits of hers bouncing around in front of you." He smiles weakly, yet again confirming his guilt and heads over to Victoria. Apple notices that the girl has pulled herself together again and now sits resting on her knees, raised some so that she isn't actually quite sitting. 'Still a little sensitive back there hun? Flasher will take care of that for you...'

With Flasher under orders, Apple can now devote her entire attention to John. Getting down she clambers on top of him, the difference in size now made even more apparent as sits on his chest. She plants kisses over his broad chest and chiselled abs, keeping his member at full strength for her magnificent ass to rub against. The feel of his length rubbing against her womanhood sent thrills of wild excitement throughout her body and she feel her pussy begin to grow moist in anticipation.

Chastising herself for getting so worked up over him when it should have been him getting worked up over her, she raises her hips to slide his shaft her pussy, coating his cock with her nectar. His member fully coated, Apple slowly began to slide John inside her, cursing herself with every inch, 'Damn... Damn. Damn! DAMN!' She exhaled tiredly as she sunk his member midway inside her. 'Damn. He IS big; this might be a little harder than I had thought... How does she manage it?' At that thought Apple glanced over to Victoria and Flasher. Flasher was having teething troubles getting Vicky over and onto her knees. 'Hmph. If that fat sack can handle it than so can I,' with that Apple shut her eyes and dropped the final few inches down John's cock, sinking to him to the hilt, her pussy trapping him in a vice-grip. John's stomach heaved as he suddenly found his member buried deep into Apple's ultra-tight pussy.

John could feel his member trying to flex inside of her, but she gripped him too tight to move even a fraction of an inch. Opening her eyes, Apple exhaled and smiled down at him, "My, my, you are a big boy. I can feel you moving so deep inside of me, "She leans forward, putting more strain on his member, "But as the saying goes; the bigger they are..." She slowly swivels her hips, getting a long groan out of him, "The harder they cum. Right?" Blurrily, John props himself up as opens his mouth to correct her, but as her folds contract around his shaft, his answer comes out as a groan. Apple smiles even more, "Right. Now let's see just how hard you cum..." That said, Apple then begins rocking her hips against his, his groans taking on a deeper more meaningful tone. She leans back in a cowgirl position so that she can look down her body to watch as John's mammoth cock slide in and out of her.

If anyone had been paying Apple any attention as she eased herself onto John, they might have noticed the way in which her hips would jerk halfway down his length and then quickly rise up. They may have noticed how she never too him all the way inside of her, instead always stopping short just past his head. They might have come to the conclusion that she wasn't able to handle the entirety of his length and wasn't up to the task of taming him. So focused on Apple's hips, they probably had overlooked the image of tortured bliss on John's face as he was treated to exotic delights he never could have imagined. They'd probably also overlooked the matching look of wild-eyed lust on Apple's. However, since the only other applicable observers were getting their ass pounded and pounding aforementioned ass, the subtleties of Apple's expert domination over John's member, milking him within an inch of exhaustion while driving him recklessly towards climax, were lost.

Having finally gotten the schematics of their positioning worked out, Flasher slammed relentlessly into Victoria doggy-style, every impact of his hips into her rekindling the embers of her paddled ass from prior. She tries to lean forward to ease the pain, but Flasher is dedicated to picking up from where his wife left off and grabs her hair, pulling her up roughly, as he continues to slam into her, rippling her thick booty with every impact. John was equally getting worked over with Apple, if not more so; with a body that looked like it had been forged from heavy iron with muscles that gleamed from sweat and oil. Apple delighted in kissing and caressing every toned groove.

Vicky watched helplessly as Apple's ultra-tight pussy milked John's cock. His eyes were shut tight and he was panting hard. He was on the verge of cumming already and Apple had barely broken a sweat from riding him. Finally, John's mounting groans take on a more urgent note. Seeing him on the edge, Apple raises her hips, pauses, and then slams down onto his cock, burying it to the hilt. On cue, John's chest thrusts up as he fires off a salvo of thick semen inside of her. His entire body seems to quake as his cock jerks and thrusts into her.

Having ridden John to a climax, Apple dismounts and waltzes over to Flasher and Vicky, "Alright then, that enough of this. Flasher, ease off a little. Vicky?" As Victoria looks up muzzily at Apple, she sees the girl roll her finger in a circle, smiling, "Roll over." Relieved to finally have some reprieve on her ass, Victoria does as instructed, not even contemplating her instructions until Apple adds, "Good girl." Too late did Victoria realise that Apple was talking to her like a dog, or rather, a bitch, but the sultry Asian left her no time to respond as she mounts her face.

Clambering onto Victoria's face, she straddled the bigger girl so that her lips were lined up with her own. She then lowered herself gently, giving her an erotic kiss of sorts, pressing her pussy softly but firmly against Vicky's mouth. "Alright then hun. I'm sure you're eager to get another taste of your husband cum. No oil aftertaste this time, just a hearty helping of apple." Giving a wink while sliding two fingers between her folds, Apple spread her pussy open where John's cum had already began mixing with her juices resulting in a thick and sticky white cream, "I hope you enjoy your meal."

Having to eat out Apple was bad enough on its own, but having to eat the cum that she had so mercilessly milked from John was almost unbearable. Victoria hesitantly extended her tongue toward Apple, but the Asian wasn't about to let her ease into things, and grabbing Victoria's hair, pulled her up for a faceful of her and John's intimate mix. Gyrating her hips, Apple smeared more of the erotic blend over Vicky's face, delighted with having her rival beneath in such a slovenly state and was smiling from ear to ear, "Now get on with it hun..."

Vicky was not taking things well and Apple's commands were NOT making things any easier. The prospect of having to eat John's cum from out of Apple wasn't that great a penance (better her than him), but the way it had been demanded of her caused her to pause for a moment. A moment of inaction that made Apple respond, "I just gave you an order hun, I know I did, I remember it. I distinctly recall my mouth moving. Now I want you to feel your mouth moving as well. Get me hun?" There was a subtle after-tone of malice, hinting that Victoria had best get on with things.

No other option before her, Vicky began to eat out Apple, dutifully lapping at the blended juices of her rival and her husband. Slurping nosily, Apple gave another delighted squeal and began to finger her clit. Never had she been so turned on before.

John was still struggling to recuperate after Apple's intense sex session and wasn't privileged to witness his wife's humiliation... but Flasher had a front row seat. He'd taken Apple interruption in stride, accepting it as a welcome intermission to catch himself.

Apple had told him to do Vicky's doggy-style to prevent him from getting overexcited, but listening to her passionate cries of pain and pleasured while he pounded into her previously... well there was no helping getting riled up with an experience like that. Now, he had a break to sit back, catch his breath, and enjoy the show.

And Apple was certainly putting on a spectacular performance; gripping Victoria's hair in one hand and massaging her breast with the other. Victoria nearly had to inhale Apple's juices as her face was pulled into the Asian's muff. There was no alternate but to eat out Apple, and Victoria dutifully lapped up Apple and John's juices while the petite beauty ground her exquisite ass and hips into her rivals face.

Seeking more pleasure by shattering Victoria's pride, Apple reached down with her fondling hand and grabbed another handful of hair, pulling Victoria deep into her and letting the amazon beauty sample the full range of her and John's juices. Burning up inside, Victoria had no choice but to comply, writhing her tongue into Apple's tight folds, slurping loudly in the process.

Finally, fuelled from countless avenues of pleasure, Apple came, her hips bucking as load after load of John's stockpiled cum gushed into Victoria's mouth for the fallen Amazon to gulp down. As she listened to the breathless gasps interspersed between gulps, Apple shivered and gave another high pitcher squeal as she climaxed again. That was twice in a row! She'd came just from riding her rivals face. So much for those flabby tits and that overinflated ass. And as for John...

Apple let her gaze drift over to the recumbent form of John lying there placidly as he tried to catch his breath. Apple smirked to herself, 'Petite! Looks like you found out what petite was really capable of... and soon followed by a hearty helping of just desserts.'

Coming down from off the heights of ecstasy with a pleasant tingling sensation between her legs, Apple dismounted Victoria's face as carefully as she could manage. Her head was still happily spinning at high altitude, and her pussy was still quivering on a hairline trigger. Her entire body was flushed red and her heart raced on. Then, with coherent thoughts but a disorientated body, Apple shakily gestured for Flasher to continue with Victoria.

Fresh from Apple's intermission and rock hard from her antics, Flasher seized the opportunity to fuck Vicky face to face. Gripping her hips, he manhandled his throbbing erection between her legs, and thrust himself deep into her pussy. He may not have had John's size, (which Apple had gleefully pointed out), but he did have stamina and skills that had been honed by Apple's vice-like vagina. And as much of a distraction Vicky's tits might have been, they now made no impact on Flasher's thrust as his hips now worked on automatic as he hammered and pounded into Vicky's tensing folds into submission. Though while Vicky's bouncing breasts weren't having an impact on Flasher's thrust, his thrusts were having a significant impact on the bouncing of her breasts.

Regaining her bearings, Apple sees Flasher infatuated with Vicky's bouncing tits as he thrusts into her. She curses under her breath knowing that he, like most guys, is a poor judge of his own stamina. Oh he had more than most after her tutelage, but anything more than thirty minutes and it got into his mind that he'd been at it for a good hour or so... and don't let him get distracted.

As she muses disapprovingly on Flasher's self-inflicted predicament, Apple finds her gaze falling on John's semi-erect member, her mind taking her back to his domination, 'Now that was a good ride... maybe after this is all over I can give something a little less intense and maybe get a bit of a return for my deposit.

Apple begins jerking John's member enjoying building him up to climax and then easing off teasingly. She keeps this up until she notices Flasher's growing struggles with Victoria. Leaving John, she shakes her head wearily as she positions herself behind Victoria, "There's just no helping some people."

Propping Vicky upright as Flash continued to thrust unto her, Apple sat down behind her defeated rival and gestured for John to come over. As he wearily made his way over to her, Apple relished in how both John and Vicky had to bow to any and all of her commands. Telling Vicky what to do was wonderful in its own right but being able to wield John as well was a very impressive bonus. The only drawback now was what to do with her hands.

It wasn't' that there was nothing for them to do, but instead that there were too many things for them to do. On one hand, she wanted to give John a handjob/blowjob combo like which she had done to Flasher earlier, which would have him blowing his load in ten seconds flat, and letting him unload it all over Victoria's face. On the other hand she also want to grab hold of these two oversized overrated melons that Vicky called tits and just maul them until she begged for mercy. On yet another hand, there was always the option of lending Flasher a hand, slide her finger into her cunt alongside his pounding dick and double-team her to a screaming orgasm there and then.

Apple wrestled with her options, weighing each of them up against the other, torn between the three avenues. Finally, she gave a smirk, reaching a decision. With one hand, she took a hold of John's cock. With the other, she grabbed a handful of breast. Vicky's release would have to wait, first and foremost was a bit of come-uppance.

Leaning into Victoria, Apple sunk her hand into the black girl's massive breast, purposefully grabbing handfuls of her tit-flesh with her fingernails. Although the tactic hadn't worked well during the match, now that Apple had put Victoria through the paces of nipple torture and spanking, she didn't have any reserves to stave off Apple's malicious groping. Her fortitude compromised, Apple's hands sunk deep into Victoria's breast getting a loud low moan from the buxom beauty.

Delighting in having so much of an effect, Apple happily molested Victoria's pliable breast-flesh, squeezing and shifting her heavy breast back and forth in her hand. Giving her another hard squeeze, she was pleased in how Vicky's tit yielded so readily, flowing out between her fingers. She moved her hand over to grab the other. Then supporting one against her arm, and the other in her hand, Apple began to playfully bounce the pair up and down with Flasher's thrusts into Vicky. The effect was impressive; spurred on by her own breasts, Vicky was rhythmically shifting her hips into Flasher's thrusts, making the both of them moan in ecstasy. This admittance of mutual pleasure snapped Apple back to the task at hand.

Giving Vicky's breasts one final bounce she then shifted her focus onto John. Although she supposed to be putting him through the paces, she couldn't help but pause and fawn over his member's size. Even now after her intensive cowgirl treatment, John's dick was already showing definite signs of life... and for that; he'd earned the extra special treatment...

Beckoning him towards her, she tested out the entirety of his length, dancing her fingertips up and down along his shaft and getting him back to full strength with shocking speed. Tracing along the underside of his impressive size, massaging his as she went along, she coaxed him harder and harder with every feather light touch on his cock. She then paused for a moment to lick the tip of her index finger and then placed it on the head of his cock, working her saliva over his broad head and down the centre of his shaft alluringly. She sucked daintily on his head, her fingers massaging his balls as she stroked his shaft with the palm of her hand.

Slowly she massaged his member, tenderly rubbing her palm over his length, letting her fingers ever so gently trace the curvature of his shaft. Pulling it closer, she nuzzled her face alongside it, rubbing her cheek up and down against his length. Eyes closed, she let out a soft sigh as she felt the size and heat of his dick alongside her face. Finally, after a few minutes of unadulterated adornment, did she finally wrap her hand around his member and begin to stroke it. She began slowly; counting each stroke of her hand as she steadily began to pick up the pace. It didn't take long before she shifted her grip and began using both hands to begin jerking him off in earnest.

Sensing John on the verge of release, Apple upped the pace of her strokes, her hand practically vibrating along his length. Timing it just right, Apple pinched Vicky's nipple between her nails, getting the ebony girl to moan loudly, her eyes rolling up as she crested a massive orgasmic wave. Reaching her peak as Flasher mercilessly plowed into her, Apple added another erotic factor, and lightly bit Vicky's earlobe tilting the dark beauties head towards John's pulsating member.

Finally, John's six-pack contracted, his cock flexing forcefully in Apple's hand with its eminent release. Apple maintained her hold and dexterously positioned John's cock towards Victoria's face wreathed in orgasmic pleasure. John's cannon finally went off, the first shot blasting a huge load of cum right between Vicky's eyes. The second was just as impressive, as a hearty load erupting from his head and onto hers, completing her facial. Even after these two voluminous cum-shots, Apple relentlessly pumped yet another load from him, this one plastering itself across Vicky's cheek and mouth.

Automatically, Victoria closed her mouth and swallowed as the cum entered her mouth, but another nipple pinch from Apple's nails had it open and gasping hard. She was slowly descending from her own climax, but Apple's nipple torture and Flasher's constant thrusting were preventing her head from clearing.

John too was feeling more than winded from Apple's treatment; he was feeling blown. His chest heaved as it tried to recoup but Apple wasn't quite finished with him just yet. Her strokes had now slowed to a steady pumping action as she tried to coax out the last of his reserves. His member flex hard, overstimulated, arcing upwards vigorously but the thick glob of cum that collected on the tip of his head refused to fall. After fruitlessly jerking his cock up and down a few times, Apple gave up, instead raising Victoria's breast and depositing the last of his semen on Vicky's long-tortured nipple.