Battle of the Babes Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Apprehensive of anal, Victoria tried to wriggle out of Apple's grasp but to no avail. Sliding her hands around Victoria's hips, Apple grabbed two handfuls of her thick ass, and heaved. Even with Vicky's non-compliance, she managed to lift her enough to position the head of the strap-on directly against Vicky's asshole. Savouring Vicky's feeble struggles for a few moments, Apple pushed her hips forward. The hard rubber cock yielded little as it penetrated the black girl's thick ass.

A look of conflicted bliss passed over Victoria face as the huge black strap-on violated her in the most sensitive of areas, sans lube. Her hands clenched as she tried to grip the floor, her mind pulling away while her body craved more. Together, they reached a uniform decision... and tightened. Normally, it would have stopped any further movement, preventing any guy inside her from sliding out or further in on pain of excruciating pleasure. However, Apple cared nothing for this her strap-on feeling nothing, only noticing Victoria bent over with her fists clenched, and her ass deliciously tight. Anchoring her grip, Apple paused to savour the moment before slamming her hips into Victoria.

The rugged ribbed cock sent Victoria mad as her ass was savaged roughly with every thrust and slam from Apple. She leaned forward, pressing her body down against the floor with her massive breasts mushrooming out to either side of her. And still Apple continued thrusting. Hitting a steady tempo, she delighted in speeding up her thrusts, making Victoria's screams head towards climax, and then suddenly easing off shocking her with the sudden change. Victoria just couldn't keep up Apple was immune from any of the failings of a normal flesh and blood dick, i.e. getting over-excited and having to cum after five minutes. She was free to relentlessly hammer into her strap-on into Victoria's ass making her moan and scream and gasp as the wind, fight, and stuffing was pounded out of her.

Alongside, Flasher and even John watched in awe. Apple's hair had now fallen free and dishevelled as she hunched over Victoria's huge trembling frame, the size difference between the two girls made all the more obvious with Apple's hand propped midway down Victoria's back, hunched over while still thrusting into her ass. She was sweating now, having been thrusting into Victoria non-stop for the past ten minutes. John was already at a full erection and Flasher was showing significant signs of life as well.

Finally, after being fucked senseless and back again, Victoria hit what would be her final climax of the night. Apple was giving it her all to make it the biggest and most memorable, but truth be told, the amazon didn't have anything left to go into it. She gasped and wheezed as her pleasure centres flashed messages that her body was too drained to broadcast. She came in staggered erratic bursts, portions of her not responding as the last of her energy drained away. Apple gave a few final thrusts for good measure, just to tease out any other dregs of life in the larger girl before sliding away and unhooking the strap-on. She immediately got Flasher's attention. He could sense just how wet she was from a mile away, and although his body protested at, got up an impressive erection. Apple waggled the large black dildo, toying with the thought of giving Victoria a final farewell present, but thought better of it. Glancing over towards John and Flasher's hard-on's she smiled. The 'Stallion' strap-on was a good two inches longer than John, and as wide as both of the boy's cocks put together, which might have been of some comfort for Victoria had she been coherent enough to realise. Apple grinned again, maybe she'd tell the girl next time they talked...maybe... For now she conceded for flipping the ebony girl over and having a few final private touches. Stepping back to her bag, she pulled out the final item; a Polaroid, and quickly took a few snapshots. She felt on fire, and while John was off limits by her admission, Flasher was looking more impressive than normal. Instead, she settled for a quick peck on John's cheek, "Here you go hun. Feel free to get dressed, wake up Zeppelin-Tits and just hang around if you want. You're free to leave if you want to but I'm gonna have to ask you to let yourselves out, as me and Flasher are gonna continue solo for a little longer. Talk to you tomorrow hun!" and with that led Flasher to their room with her bag of goodies.

As John dressed, he was in a thoughtful state of mind. He wasn't one to wear his emotions on his sleeve, and ideas the size of continents moved at a similar pace. To look at him you wouldn't know it but right now, he was in a state of continental upheaval and didn't know what to think anymore. However, holding up the picture that Apple had handed to him, he was certain of two things as smaller thought continent slid into place. One, was that he shouldn't let victoria rest for too long because Two, she'd be in a fighting mood once she saw Apple's gift. He glanced at the picture again; it was of Victoria lying helplessly on the floor, a dazed far-away look in her eye. Flipping the picture, he read what Apple had written, "Your 'Queen' brought low, To: John, From: Apple with love. I look forward trying your cock out again. P.S. And Vicky? I'll be posting the rest of the pictures on The Vis next weekend... Unless you can... convince me otherwise. Love you hun!!!