Battle Of The Sexes Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Milkyway
Milkyway
40 Followers

"Come in my mouth...in my mouth" she pants, and I've got no intention of coming yet, but I grunt my agreement, not sure if my grunt sounds like it developed in Liverpool or London, but nearly beyond caring now. She climbs off me and rolls onto her back, not seeming bothered that her wrists are still held by the cuffs. Her breasts fall apart on her chest and I can't resist bending my head to suck in a nipple again, before climbing on top of her and entering her without needing to guide my cock. It's a fucking guided missile and it's homed in on it's target. I'm gliding in and out of her now, slowing the pace, getting into my rhythm and circling my hips, pushing all the way in and sliding my abdomen up to bring pressure onto her clit. She's making little whining noises through her nostrils now, and her eyes have shut. I'm sliding my cock into her, out until the tip is just free of her cuntlips, then pausing a second, watching her eyes snap open, accusing, then plunging deep into her and the eyes glaze over and close again.

I pull out and picking up the KY tube I climb up her body to kneel across her belly, the KY squeezing onto her chest, dropping the tube and rubbing the jelly into her cleavage. Moving up I lay my cock between her breasts and squeeze them together, one hand on the outside of each one, and begin to pump my cock between them. It feels fucking awesome, and I'm not far away now, looking down at her she's bending her head to see, her mouth opening in an obvious invitation to me. I pump and pump at her, force her breasts harder onto my cock, the increased friction sending me closer to the edge. It's coming now and I'm falling, just maintain enough control to release her breasts, see them fall away, reach around to support her head and lift it with one hand whilst the other guides my cock into her mouth. Fuck knows what KY jelly tastes like but she seems to like it as she slurps at the head whilst I pump the shaft, catching her in the face, the flinch and then she's back into the sucking, her tongue doing it's thing, remembering the sensation from Wednesday, flicking at the underside of my bell end, and I'm exploding into her mouth. I see her swallow, some semen leaking from the side of her mouth, her arms held above her head, the very picture of vulnerability, but now she's a willing victim and the eroticism of it all adds to the rush. My eyes screw shut once more, unable to keep the fuckers open, the instinct stronger than sneezing, and as the tide ebbs, the sharpness subsides I open my eyes to look at her and see recognition in her face, my cock still held in her mouth. She knows. I'm not sure how I know that, but I do.

I climb off her and reach for my jeans. Taking the key I undo the cuffs and her arms fall onto the pillow but she makes no effort to move them. Maybe they're numb, I don't know. She's lying on her back then rolls toward me to lie on her left side, facing me. She's looking at me with a totally neutral expression, almost sleepy, not saying anything. I'm unnerved again, and to hide myself I turn off the bedside light and climb over her to lie behind her, spooning with her. I pull off the balaclava, feeling cool air on my face, then the roll-neck. It just feels natural to slide my left arm under her head, bending my arm so I can caress a breast, my right arm wrapping around her. I can rid myself of the fucking stupid accent now:

"How did you know it was me?"

"I didn't until you came" she sounds happy enough - not accusing or sullen

"don't tell me you could tell by the taste" I almost laugh

"no stupid, although now you mention it..." she giggles "no, it was the way your eyes screw up. But thank you; you really had me going there, and it was incredibly horny. Thomas, you really are quite special. So are you coming over tomorrow still?"

"Fucking right I am" I feel really good now - Studley Ramrod, me! I didn't plan to let her know, but it just seemed the right thing to do, and now I'm glad I did.

"But you don't have to go yet, do you? And I know you can do it twice in quick succession, so why don't you make love to me? But don't put on that awful accent Thomas darling"

I chuckle, and start to caress her body, taking my time, my cock beginning to swell already, on the promise. I'm nuzzling her neck when she speaks again:

"Of course you realise I owe you one now" I pause. This makes me pause before answering.

"I'd kind of reckoned that made us quits. 1-1, an honourable draw"

"Oh no, Thomas. Not by a long chalk...a very long chalk"

Milkyway
Milkyway
40 Followers