Battle of Wills Ch. 02

Story Info
Owen realizes the truth; Val and Matt face the fire.
5.9k words
4.74
7.2k
4

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/06/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Iread2relax
Iread2relax
1,297 Followers

Falling for Fae was a fun story to write. So because it was so much fun, I decided to tell Valkyre's tale of how she met her husband.

Thank you Andi for proofreading and editing this story.

AN: All of the characters in this story are above the age of consent.

Enjoy! IR2R

*****

"Come on, were up." Matt stated as he and Griffin headed to the podium.

Valkyre walked back into the room. Owen was just about to go out and find her. "Valkyre, we were looking for you. Where have you been?" Owen asked.

She was still dazed but recovered quickly. "I needed some air. Sorry." Owen didn't believe her. This was not like her. He looked at the door as Matthias and Griffin entered.

Matthias was about to address the group and they needed to hear what he had to say. Anton watched his daughter. He was quiet. He had seen that look once before. He smiled, Yes, he remembered seeing that exact same stunned expression on her mother's face when he kissed her the first time. His daughter had met the one.

Griffin came forward, and introduced Matthias. Anton listened closely as he listed his concerns, then he was ready to talk. He was subtle and you had to be observant to see it. He faced the crowd but his attention was held by Valkyre.

Your brothers are going to have a field day with this one daughter. I want you to know, I will not allow him to be hurt. He sent.

Val jumped and stared at her Dad. His eyes twinkled, He knew. Father, what are you talking about? She asked, praying he was referring to someone else.

He has matured. I want a chance to get to know him. Now sweetheart close your mouth, people are starting to stare. Anton chuckled. Owen looked concerned.

Matthias addressed the group, and she realized that the man could talk. Valkyre sat and listened. He made some valid points even though those in attendance wanted to disagree. He finished and thanked the host for a wonderful meal. Valkyre did not touch her quail. It was not the meat that she desired.

Where is he? She wondered. Matthias ended his speech and left the room. He did not even look at her.

Owen listened, and as much as he wanted to disagree, he understood Matthias' claims. His father could not answer tonight. There would be a forum tomorrow. He and Val would make sure everyone knew where they stood. People started leaving, but Valkyre was talking with her friends. Owen wanted to go. Anton sighed, "Owen, your sister is an adult. She knows her way to our suite. Let her visit with her friends."

Owen didn't like it. He and the brothers agreed that he was to keep an eye on Val. His sister was beautiful and they would defend her from being taken advantage of.

Anton walked over, "Daughter, I'm having a drink with Corbin and then retiring and I want you to enjoy your time with your friends."

"Rest father. I'll be up after a while." She replied. Anton smiled and joined his friend Corbin as they headed to the bar for one last drink.

Owen decided to mingle as well. As he sat threatening guys that dare approach his sister, one of the women from the meeting earlier tripped and ended up in his arms. She smelt magnificent. In all his years he had never inhaled a scent so divine.

"Owen Svennick. You don't remember me, do you?" She asked.

Owen smiled but admitted she was correct. "You were always with your brother and mine. Of course you would not notice a pesky little girl that wanted to tag along."

She smiled and stood to leave, "Don't go. I'm sorry I don't remember your name, but I would like to get to know you. " She smiled and his heart raced.

"I am Anastasia, Anastasia Levensky, Rocko's baby sister." She reminded him.

Owen laughed. "You're little Ana. Oh my goodness you have grown up. You re breathtakingly beautiful," She sat down and they talked. Matthias waited. He wanted to make sure Owen was completely distracted. He was. Ana had grown into a lovely woman, any man would be blind not to notice.

He had other plans. Valkyre talked with her friends as he joined them. Clearing his throat, he got their attention. Griffin and another member of his team joined them. Griffin distracted one of the ladies while his friend took care of the other.

Extending his arm, Matthias looked at Val and asked, "Are you ready to go?"

She smiled, and said, "Yes sir."

They left. Taking one of the available sedans, he drove them to a secluded lakefront park. Valkyre realized she was actually nervous. She had done a lot of stuff to him over the years; this could be some revenge plot.

Matthias laughed. He took her hand ad lead her to a quiet alcove. "It's beautiful here," She whispered.

"Not as beautiful as you, Valkyre." Leaning forward, he kissed her. The man could kiss.

Her body flamed and he knew that tonight he would have her. Valkyre, I know you want me. I can scent you, and baby you smell so sweet. But I will stop and nothing has to happen. We can talk and I'll drive you back to the hotel."

Valkyre could hardly breath. She had never felt so damn hot for a man before in her life. Even as he was saying they could stop, he continued kissing her.

"Matt, not here. We need some place private." Val whispered.

Matt nodded. Standing, he took her hand. "Let's go. They drove in silence to a small rustic inn. Matt secured a room, and they burst through the door. Valkyre was trying to rip his suit off and he had her dress up around her waist. Her panties were gone before her feet touched the carpet.

Sliding his hand between her thighs, he cupped her sex, his lips never leaving hers. She was so hot, so wet for him.

Grinding against his digits, her body flamed, and he told her to wait. She whimpered,

"Undress for me Val. He ordered. The dress dropped, and he was stunned by her natural beauty. Within seconds his clothes were gone as well and they moved together in tine, and in rhythm. Wrapping her legs around him, Matthias thrust forward, entering her warmth for the very first time. Both moaned , as they fit together perfectly.

Matthias began thrusting with fervor. He rode her with a quickness that left her a bundle of moans. Valkyre had had a few lovers, but none did to her body what Matthias was doing. He made her come with just his voice. He felt her body quiver as she rode his cock so sweetly.

"Fuck Matthias, she gasped as he took his time, and pushed her over the edge once more. Shifting and having her astride him, he held her buttocks as he helped her ride him into a sweet oblivion. She was so composed when she climaxed, but he wanted passion. He wanted loud, he wanted her to scream for him. And after she screamed for him, he wanted to flood her womb with his cum.

"Baby, baby, that's it. Ride me Val. Own this cock, it's yours baby" He gasped.

His words spurred her on.. Val rode him even harder. Rubbing her clit against the base of his cock, she wanted him to explode. As she was kissing him and riding him so vigorously, his eyes rolled back and he groaned, It was the sexiest thing she ever saw, and made her pump harder, faster. Then he grabbed her with a loud shout, he slammed her down on his cock, holding her in place as he unloaded deep inside of her womb.

Valkyre shouted out. His name was the only named she had ever yelled in a heated moment of passion. He held her to his chest, their bodies shook, They were still joined, and she never wanted to move. Mathias laughed, "Well, Val. Was I right. Tell me that this wasn't the best you've ever had?"

"Hush, I need to go, Father will be worried." She started. She was just realizing what had actually happened.

Matthias sensed her withdrawal, "You're ashamed?" he asked.

Valkyre looked down at him. She smiled, "Matthias, no, never. It's really not you, but my father and Owen are here for the meeting with you and I need to remain impartial."

She moved and he let her go. Val slipped her dress back on. Matthias remained naked. He smiled. "I guess you want to ruin your dress." He teased.

"No, I thought we were leaving?" she asked,

"We will later."

He sat up and took her hand. "I only have one night with you. After tonight, all hell breaks loose and we both know we won't do this again. So for tonight, let me pretend you belong to me and that I belong to you."

The dress dropped and Val rejoined her lover in bed. "Oh. When I take you back, you will be covered and full of my cum. I'm going to leave my marks on your delicate skin. While we meet tomorrow, all you will think about is how I felt sliding inside of you tonight. You're mine Val, mine."

Val had enough. Yes he was good. But she wasn't about to concede defeat.

"True Matthias, but baby. When I'm done with you, no other woman will compare. You plan on marking me. You claim that for tonight I'm yours. Well, Matt, you're mine. This is my chest," she rubbed her hands across his chest. "This is my ass," she added squeezing his buttock. Then gently reaching downward and stroking him, she hissed, "Tonight, this is my cock." Matthias groaned and was inside of her within seconds.

When they collapsed, he knew she was it for him. She dozed, but they had to get back. They drove back to the hotel and entered together. Owen was waiting and he did not look pleased.

The two entered the lobby and Owen glared at them. "Valkyre, where have you been?" He demanded, his eyes not leaving Matthias.

Matthias really enjoyed the fact that her brother was annoyed, turning Val to face him and kissed her as her older brother stood there sputtering.

Owen started to go ballistic when Matthias calmly reminded him that he needed to compose himself. Owen looked around and realized he didn't need to draw an audience.

Matthias whispered something to Valkyre and she flushed. Her reaction incited Owen even more. Son, calm down and return to our suite. Anton sent.

Matthias walked away, and Owen escorted his sister back to their rooms. He didn't say anything. It was obvious what she and the vampire had been up to.

Upon entering the room, Owen faced his sister, "What in the hell were you thinking. Did he force you? If he forced you, I'm kicking his ass." Owen ranted.

Valkyre stood up to her brother. "I am an adult Owen. Whom I choose to spend time with is not your business."

Anton entered but did not intervene . Owen explained that Matthias was the enemy. He was trying to cause dissension amongst our race, he yelled

Valkyre listened, and then he said one thing that made Anton step in.

"How can you be stupid enough to sleep with him? What are you? Stupid? Only a whore would be with that creep. You are disgusting. You're worse than a common whore." Valkyre was shocked and Anton commanded Owen to stop.

"Stop right now, Owen. One more word and I swear..." Anton snarled. "Valkyre, go to your room sweetheart. Let me address your brother." Anton whispered.

She looked at her brother. The hurt in her eyes raw, and Owen regretted his words immediately. "Val, I'm sorry. I didn't mean any of that." Owen whispered, but she just walked by and said nothing.

Anton faced his son, "I know you are upset. I know you mean well. I even know you want to protect her. But if you ever speak to her that way again, I will rip out your tongue and tie it around your neck. You never say something like that to any woman. Tell me this. The young woman you were with tonight, is she a slut, a whore, as well?"

Anton waited, "Father, no. I didn't mean it. I was trying to get her to understand that Matthias is using her. My words were harsh, but she needs to realize that Matthias is no good. I apologize because you raised me better. I'll talk to Val. I'll make this up to her." Owen explained.

He was headed to her room when Anton stopped him once more. "Tell me about the young woman you met tonight?"

Owen smiled, and shared with his father what a wonderful companion Ana was. Anton smiled as she remembered the small red-headed girl traipsing behind her brother. Anton listened and smiled once more. His son too had found his mate.

"Let Val rest tonight. Talk to her in the morning. Now, go and call Ana. You know you want to." Anton suggested. Owen laughed and went out on the patio to call.

Val lay in her bed. Owen words hurt, but she knew he was just scared and worried. Owen was not the one she worried about. When Gustiban and Silas learned of her dalliance, they were going to flip.

She closed her eyes, and all she could think about was Matthias. He was incredible. Too bad that tonight was a one-off. He made that fact perfectly clear.

Valkyre took a shower, closing her eyes, she wished Matthias was in here with her. He chuckled, and climbed in the shower behind her.

"Wait what are you doing?" She asked

"I need you again. It's been thirty minutes and I need to be inside you again." He whispered, moving between her thighs.

"My father and brother are in the next rooms, " Val reminded him.

"Then we need to be quiet." He replied as he proceeded to make love to her.

"Oh God, Matt," She whispered.

"Hush, your dad, remember." He reminded her as he buried himself deep inside of her warmth.

She came and the feel of her body quickening on his drove Matthias over the edge. Tightening his hold, Matthias held back his moan as he deposited his seed deep inside of her. They stood in the shower, trembling. Matthias held her so close. He knew Owen was upset, but something was different in Valkyre.

"What happened?" He asked,

"Nothing." She untangled herself. Stepping back, she climbed out of the shower.

Matt followed. He took her hand, "Don't lie to me, Val. What happened?"

Her eyes became moist and filled with hurt, "Owen said some things. I'm sure he didn't mean them. Father talked to him and it'll be fine."

Matthias didn't like this. "I'll address your brother."

"No, it's not a big deal. My brothers like to try and run my life. Owen was just concerned," She whispered.

Matthias redressed and faced her once more. "Meet me in the morning, before the meeting." He asked.

"I can't. I have to help father prepare for your meeting." Val explained.

Matthias sighed, "They'll know I've been here. If Owen does or says anything, tell me." He vanished.

Someone knocked. "Valkyre, can I come in?" Anton asked.

He listened as Matthias asked her to meet him and she declined and then he vanished,

Val opened her door and Anton stepped in. "Are you OK?" He asked.

"Father, I'm fine. Don't worry." She stated not wanting to discuss more.

"Your brothers won't like this. They detest Matthias." He added smiling.

Val sighed, "He is just scratching an itch father. It won't go anywhere."

"Really, for a man that is not serious. He risked coming into your bedroom with me and your brother on the other side of that door. I know you two did more than talk, and I understand." Anton smiled, "I bet he told you if Owen does anything else to upset you, he will deal with him."

"Dad, are all vampire the same? You knew exactly what he would have said had he been here." She stated, not affirming her father's suspicion.

"No, not about every female, just the ones that belong to us. When you two are ready, I will welcome him into our family."

Valkyre smiled and hugged him tightly. Anton kissed her forehead, and bid her good night.

Matthias was her mate, and he knew all four of his sons would not approve. Well, if he got Gustiban to accept him, the other three would accept him eventually.

Matthias returned to his room. Owen said some thing's that hurt Valkyre. He didn't care that Owen hated him, but at no point in time did he have the right to cause her pain. After the meeting tomorrow, he and Owen needed to talk.

Matt, are you alright? You seem upset. Stork sent.

Matthias blocked his thoughts immediately. I'm fine. You need to rest. I'll be by in a few days.

Stork worried about his brother, but he could do nothing. He never went outside. He was not so sheltered that he did not notice how his brother and their friend s were treated. Stork also was aware that he sacrificed his happiness to protect him. He had to do something, so donning a dark suit, Stork joined his brother.

"Stork, what are you doing?" Matthias asked when he appeared.

Stork never removed his hood, even though only the two of them were present. "You are hiding something."

Matthias shrugged his shoulders, "It's nothing. I need rest." Stork sniffed. He scented a female. Her scent covered his brother.

"The woman, who is she" he asked.

Matthias tried to lie, but he could never lie to Stork. "She's mine."

Stork sat beside him. "Who is she?"

Matthias laughed and answered, "You won't believe me."

"Try me." Stork replied. He was curious. Matthias never reacted to anyone like this.

Matthias eyes were dreamy. He thought of her and his heart raced, "Valkyre Svennick."

Stork was surprised, but he smiled. "She is beautiful, brother. I saw her once years ago. You are a blessed man. Just be careful, and bring her home to meet everyone."

"OK," Matthias nodded, "I will." Stork then vanished and Matthias fell asleep dreaming of a beautiful brunette.

Anton retired to his room, but he knew that his middle son was not done. He expected Gustiban, Radu, and Silas to show up tonight. Anton sighed. His sons were good, strong men, but on this, they were wrong, especially if they intended to keep Valkyre from her mate.

In her room, after her father's visit, Valkyre went to bed. Owen was up; he had to contact his brothers. There was a serious situation here. Gus awoke instantly. He, Silas, and Radu vanished to Owens room. Owen filled them in and they had one goal. If Matthias vanished then he wouldn't be a problem. As they were about to visit the unsuspecting male, dad popped in.

"No, you will not harm that man." He ordered.

"Father, he is probably using her. We all said we'd look out for Val. She's vulnerable.." Silas explained.

Anton sat, and faced his sons. He remembered losing Diana. All four blamed themselves. Because of her death they formed a circle around Valkyre. They taught her how to defend herself. They went after any male that pestered her. But in this case, they needed to step back.

The brothers argued and Anton said the one thing that shut them all down. "He's her mate."

All four brothers froze. Then a collective, "Hell no!", filled the air. They were so loud that Valkyre woke up. She knew it; Owen called the others. Storming into their room, she faced her four angry protectors.

"Valkyre, as the oldest, I forbid it. You will not get involved with that snake. We're sending you home. I want you to stay with Fifi and the children. I'm staying with dad. Silas, make sure she stays at my house.

"Wait, Gustiban, I am an adult. You will not send me anyplace. I'm staying here." Valkyre insisted.

Gus faced his sister. He remembered watching the demon drain their other sister decades ago. He was not letting Valkyre place herself in danger. He looked at her. "OK, you've been with him. Your curiosity has been satisfied. He is not right for you. We will introduce you to guys and you can choose a better guy to date." Radu agreed. Anton watched and shook his head. His sons meant well, but they were going about this wrong.

"Owen, tell your brothers about the young woman you met earlier." Anton suggested.

"Dad, she is not important. Matthias trying to hook our sister must be dealt with first." Owen explained.

Silas paused. He watched Valkyre. Normally, she was ready to rip them apart for interfering in her life, but this morning she seemed different.

He shared look with his Dad. "Valkyre, is he your other half?" He asked.

She faced her brother. Eyes huge, confused. "I don't know. But I like him."

Gus and Owen were ready to argue when Radu stopped them. "What time do we see him tomorrow? All of us will attend the meeting. We need to let Matthias know he's being watched."

Iread2relax
Iread2relax
1,297 Followers
12