Battle of Wills Ch. 03

Story Info
Finally the family comes together.
4.4k words
4.75
8.1k
4

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/06/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Iread2relax
Iread2relax
1,299 Followers

Falling for Fae was a fun story to write. So because it was so much fun, I decided to tell Valkyre's tale of how she met her husband.

Thank you Andi for proofreading and editing.

AN: All characters are above the age of consent.

This is the final installment of this section of the series. I hope you enjoy. Just so you know, these characters will crossover and resurface in another story. We will meet again in the Highlands.

Enjoy! IR2R

*****

Gus faced Matthias. "She cares about you. I love my sister, and even though I think she could do better, it seems that she has chosen you. I know you are an antagonist, but if you ever go against my wife or children, I will come after you. Please don't give me a reason to break my sister's heart."

Matthias waited. He had to choose his words carefully. "I love Valkyre. I know she is the one. I want to spend my life loving her. I didn't come here hoping to find love with your sister. I mean she was my biggest tormentor. But now, she is different. She has the most amazing smile and when I'm with her, I'm not alone."

Gus sat and watched him. He knew what he described because he had the exact same thing with Felicity. Matthias looked at him. "She can't lose her family because of me. Her nephews, her niece, and your mate mean the world to her. I can't let her go, but I'm asking you not to cut her from your life because of me. I can accept that you want nothing to do with me. I will stay away from your family. Just don't cut Val from your life."

Gus sighed and frowned. He had to accept this guy. Why couldn't his sister have chosen a pre-approved guy? They would have chosen a great guy for her. Shaking his head, he looked at Matthias, "I really don't like you, but she does. I swore years ago that I would protect her. To refuse you will hurt her, so I will accept you as a brother. But if you hurt her, I get to hurt you."

Matthias actually expelled a breath that he had no idea he was holding. He smiled, and Gus had to admit, his love for Valkyre was evident. So, being the oldest sibling, he and Matthias shook hands. The two vanished to the family suite and Anton was reading. "Well, welcome to the family Matthias. I expect to see my daughter as often as you can visit."

Matthias smiled and accepted his hand. To be so easily accepted by the patriarch of the Svennick clan affected him more than he thought it would. He was part of something great now. His friends could possibly be part of a real family. However, he kept his erratic emotions I under wrap. "Let's go. I need to see her."

Just then Owen and Ana appeared. Matthias smiled, so overcome with emotions, "Well, Ana, I see you're not so shy after all." He teased. She blushed.

Anton laughed and moved to his new daughter. "Ana, welcome. If this lug upsets you, his brothers and I will take care of him."

Ana laughed, and Owen relaxed. "Gus, I can't wait to meet your wife and children. Owen has talked about them so much, I'm almost jealous."

Gus smiled, "I'm sure Felicity and the children will love you. Welcome to the family, Ana."

Owen smiled as Gus welcomed his mate. Valkyre and Radu joined them, and she moved to Matthias immediately. "I didn't do anything to him, little sister. He's safe, and as far as I'm concerned he's welcomed in the family."

Valkyre smiled and just like with Radu, she hugged her brother. Anton sighed, "Well, we must finish this conference and Matthias, do not back down on the hard questions. They need to be asked. I'm tough, and I can take them." Matthias nodded. They would conclude the conference the next day, and then he would find a new issue to challenge.

Gus contacted Silas and his brother was surprised, but happy for both of his siblings. Felicity on the other hand wanted to meet them. She asked that they hurry and bring everyone home soon. The night progressed, and the group broke up. Gus and Radu returned home.

Valkyre went with Matthias and Ana stayed with Owen. The next morning, the vampires met once more, and everyone was surprised at the new entries. Valkyre sat with Matthias, her mate. Ana changed sides and sat with Owen, her mate. Anton was beaming ear to ear at the changes.

Expecting Matthias to go easier on his new father, the group was surprised when he once again attacked with the hard questions. Anton did not back down. At the end, everyone was satisfied. A few more issues were discussed and the conference ended.

They all dispersed and went home. "I want to see Felicity and the kids before we go home." Valkyre explained.

Matthias agreed, and hoped Gus would welcome him. The vampires returned, minus Valkyre and Matthias. The boys liked their new aunt, but were looking for Auntie Valkyre. Thirty minutes later, she appeared with a handsome man standing with her. The boys rushed to her. She hugged each one. Felicity welcomed her home as well. Gus had gone to check on Nyx who cooed for her aunt as soon as she saw her as well. Matthias knew. He could not take this from her.

Felicity welcomed him and the boy's eyes him warily. Nyx however seemed to latch on to her new uncle, much to her dad's annoyance.

Felicity talked with Matthias and she liked him. "Look Matt, I'm going to take care of Gus. Don't worry about him." She promised. Matthias relaxed.

Valkyre laughed and hugged her sister once more. "Where is Rhy and Warren? They need to come and meet everyone."

"Felicity called her sister, and she and her husband joined them. The boys had three aunts now. So they each had someone to cuddle them.

Anton watched as his coven mingled. The house was filled to capacity and he retired to his room, He wanted a minute to himself. Sitting on his recliner, he welcomed his grandson Cedric. Cedric came in worry etching his brow. "Grandpa, are you alright??"

Anton smiled, "Come here, I am fine. Now tell me what you think about your new Aunt and Uncle? He asked.

Cedric sighed, and told him they seemed nice. Anton agreed. The children loved all of the attention, but Matthias noticed that the oldest child was missing. He also realized the second oldest smiled, but was not as relaxed as the youngest one. Fascinating, he wanted to talk with him.

Everyone calmed and Matthias had a moment in which he could address the young boy.

"Hi, thank you for making me and my friends feel so welcomed. I'm honored to become a part of this family," He stated sincerely.

Liddell looked at him. "I'm not a vampire. My brothers are not vampires either. Can you really accept us, or are they just words to please everyone else?" He asked.

His words caused Matthias to pause. He answered truthfully. "This family thing is really new to me. My family wasn't like yours, so I spent a lot of time by myself."

Liddell smiled. He stood and hugged his new uncle, "It's OK, Uncle Matt, I'll help you."

Matt hugged him back and whispered, "Thanks. So, I'm new to this whole uncle thing. What exactly does the job call for?"

Liddell laughed, "You get to bring us toys, read to us, and play with us. Also, you get to give us great hugs. Oh and Uncle Matt, we love you no matter what. " Liddell explained.

Matt nodded. "Really, I think I like this uncle thing already." Liddell hugged his new uncle.

Valkyre missed her future husband and found him sitting and talking with Liddell. She smiled, any lingering doubts she had vanished. Tonight, she was joining with this amazing man for all eternity.

Inside of the house, Owen wanted to leave. Anna was his wife and tonight he was making her his completely. The couple bid everyone good night with Ana wanting to kiss the kids. She did and shared a quick goodbye with her friend.

Felicity had help getting the kids to bed. As she and her sisters visited and made plans. Soon Ana and Owen left, followed by several others. Valkyre was nervous. This would be her last night here with her family. Tomorrow she would belong to a new coven. She would be with her husband. She smiled as Matthias showered her with his love. Liddell looked up and smiled as his aunt joined them. He stood and whispered something in Matthias's ear. Matt laughed and said he'd do his best.

The couple bid everyone good night and vanished out. Appearing in one of the home, her coven owned for the night, Matthias held Valkyre close. "I never thought I'd meet the one. I'm happy that it's you. I love you Valkyre Svennick, and I believe I have always loved you."

This was her husband and tonight he would know it. This too serious, too quiet, man made her crazy. "Matt, hush and make me yours." She whispered. Matthias carried his wife to their bed and over the next several hours he claimed his woman.

It was her turn to drive him insane. Valkyre took her time and danced for him. "Watch, don't move." She ordered.

Matthias was captivated. Soon she stood before him as he was still fully clothed. Straddling him, he tasted her lips, neck, breasts: every inch of her skin. He needed more. He started to take control but she stopped him.

"This is about you not me," She whispered. Unfastening pants, she wrapped her hand around his cock, slowly teasing him with her tongue. She licked his head clean then sucks it gently. Valkyre refused to let him climax.

Reclining on the floor, she whispered, "Undress for me." Within second, Matthias suit was shredded. He joined his wife. He was ready but she asked him to stop.

"Matthias, I love you. I give myself to you. I give you my heart and I ask that you cherish it. I'm yours Matthias; do with me as you will."

Those words made him harder than steel. He had to have her now. No questions asked. "Valkyre, I need..." he groaned and she whispered, "I'm yours."

He entered her forcibly biting into her soft flesh at the same time. The two actions were so potent that Valkyre came on his first thrust. Feeling her body quicken shoved Matthias over the edge. He needed to feel her. "Feed Val, Feed from me." He groaned, and she did. The two made love many more times that night. The next morning, they stopped by to say farewell to the family and Valkyre was glowing.

Gus pulled Matthias aside. "She's my baby sister. Take care of her." He looked around, "Oh and when she comes home to visit, come with her. You are my brother and despite our past, I accept you. You and your coven will always be welcomed."

Matthias smiled. "Thanks Gustiban. Thank you." The kids ran over, and each boy hugged their new uncle. Felicity brought Nyx, who gave her uncle a slobbery kiss. Then Matthias faced Liddell. This kid was such a thinker. He really loved his new nephews and niece. He could not wait to come back and visit.

He waited as Valkyre and Felicity shared a tearful goodbye. Then the newly mated couple vanished to their home. Owen and Ana came over, and were greeted enthusiastically by the children. Ana was joining Anton's coven, and she would miss her old friends, but here she had a family. Here she was home.

Valkyre arrived and everyone greeted her. Soon, they met with the group and answered key questions. The women in the group were wary at first then they saw how she looked at him. She loved this man and it was obvious he felt the shame. So, just like that Valkyre was welcomed in the new coven.

Valkyre was given a personal tour by Matthias. He kept her close. He still did not see this as a coven, just a group of people that helped each other. He carried his bride into their bedroom, and placed her gently on their bed.

"I've waited ages for this. You tortured me when I was younger; now Mrs. Caspian, I get to torture you." He teased.

"Please do, sir. I've been a bad girl." Valkyre purred.

Matthias loved his new wife. He still could not believe she agreed to be with him. He wanted to explore her. Love her so well that she never wanted to leave this room.

Valkyre was impressed by her new husband. When she frowned. "Babe, you seem to be very skilled at this. Just how many partners have you had?"

Matthias chuckled, "There's no need to worry about any others. There is only you now. Besides, I am curious. Your four brothers were like guard dogs. How did you manage to lose your maidenhood?"

Valkyre laughed and tossed a pillow at her husband who quickly dodged the instrument. She laughed, "I had to be very sneaky."

So that night as the others slept, Stork went to the cellar and extracted few bags of blood. He had to make sure he at least ate. Matt was disturbed and somehow knew where Stork was. He vanished in.

"Where do you think you're going?" he asked surprising his younger brother.

Stork kept packing.

"Your wife is asleep. Go to her. I'll be fine." Stork answered.

"Stork. You're not used to being out there. I know you have gone before, but we barely got you back here alive the last time." Mathias explained.

Stork was zipping his duffel. "She won't accept me. And I won't force you to choose. All of my life, you have protected me. I won't even risk her leaving because I terrify her. So, I'm leaving. I'll move to dad's house in Switzerland. Don't worry about me."

Valkyre awoke and found her husband missing. She sent to him, and he told her he was fine then muted their mate bond. Valkyre grew concerned. She got up and waited. Matthias did not return right away. Not wanting to wake anyone else in the house, she sent to her husband again. His actions concerned her.

Matthias talked to Stork and he could see he was not getting through. Val, I'm in the upstairs room I need you to meet someone. Come quickly. Instantly Val vanished in and was startled. A demon was with her husband. Positioning herself between her mate and the demon, she was ready to fight when Matthias grabbed her.

Stork faced her and she saw the hurt in his eyes. Something was wrong.

"Val, this is my brother. He's a hybrid, part vampire, part demon. He wants to leave because he fears you will reject him."

"Wait, your brother is a demon? How?" She asked, but she realized that she had to accept him or he would go.

"Look, Stork, please don't leave because of me. Let me get to know you." She could tell the big man was still hesitant. So being herself, she frowned. "I won't forgive you if you hurt him. I can't. I can see past demon; I can even overlook quirks, but if you hurt Matthias by running away, that I cannot forgive."

Stork froze. "I frighten you. You attacked me as soon as you saw me. Your family will never accept him if they learn of me." He explained.

"Sheesh and I thought I had pity parties. You've got me beat, bro." Valkyre sighed. "My family loves me and because you are a part of me they will accept you. I'm not saying it will be easy, but it can be done. Stork, don't leave."

Stork sighed."I see why you love this woman. She's amazing and beautiful. I want to meet your family one day. I know of the history with the Briar, but I'm not a Briar."

Valkyre nodded. "OK, let's rest and we can talk in the morning." Stork froze. He and Matthias sheered a look.

"What?" Val asked.

"Only a few know I exist. I asked Matthias to keep it that way. If others learned of me, he would become a target, and I won't allow that." Stork explained. All of a sudden Valkyre understood. He was trying to make things right for Stork and other hybrids like him. He questioned the mating's because if a hybrid was born of one, it would be readily accepted and his brother no longer had to live in shadows.

Valkyre nodded. "Stork, you are a part of Matthias and that makes you a part of me. You are my brother and I will protect you." She hugged him. "Give us a chance. We can work through this." Stork froze, and tentatively returned her embrace.

Mathias was silent but he faced his younger brother and asked, "Will you be here in the morning?"

Stork looked at Valkyre who held on tightly to Matthias's hand and he smiled, "Yes, but I will go if my being here causes problems for you."

Matthias sighed. He knew Stork spoke truthfully. He and Valkyre vanished back to their suite. Matthias sat, and she sat beside him. He was really worried. Even though Stork gave his word, he expected to find him gone the next morning.

Stork sat in his private rooms and realized he was alone. He also suspected that Valkyre's family would not easily accept him, after their encounter with the Briar. He had to protect his brother. He checked their bond and knew Matthias worried. He sent him a mental hug and said good bye.

Matthias vanished to his brother's room to find him gone. Valkyre joined him, and held him in her arms. She hated this; because of her his brother felt he had to leave.

Anton sensed that something was wrong and sent. He didn't want to interfere, but this was his baby girl.

Daddy, his brother left. He just left. I told him he didn't have to go. Valkyre cried.

Calm daughter, ask Matthias can I visit. Anton sent.

Val faced her husband and made her fathers' request. Matthias wanted to say no, but this was Anton Svennick.

Anton vanished in and all of Matthias group became worried. They knew something changed overnight. Belinda was upset and Val was worried about Matt. Anton spoke with his new son in private. At first, Matt was going to refuse, but he remembered that out of all of their kind, father respected the man before him.

"My brother is part demon. He left me." Matthias stated, and Anton's heart broke for him. He had heard rumors, but Ezra never confirmed or denied them. As far as Ezra was concerned, he had two sons.

"We will find him. He is your brother and that makes him family. We will find him Do you have any idea where he went?" Anton asked.

"Father owned several safe houses. I've checked them and he is at any of them. He could be anywhere. Elder, he is not used to being out there alone. We've always tried to protect him." Matthias explained. "But he knows I will search for him, but I fear he has gone underground. He hates being what he is. When we were younger, Mother was cruel and father was indifferent. He never really fit, not a vampire, yet he is not; nor a demon because his blood is tainted. "

"Last night, we talked and I really hoped Val convinced him to stay and to be a part of us. But he left anyway. I failed him. As his older brother, I failed to help him feel secure."

"He is the reason you questioned the matings?" Anton asked, understanding dawning.

Matthias nodded. "I wanted to find others like him." Then Valkyre entered and held her mate.

Anton gave them time alone. As he walked out, Griffin joined him. "Elder Svennick, will you help us find him?" he asked.

Anton nodded. "Let's find him and bring him home."

Mathias shook himself and kissed his wife. "I have to search Val. Will you come?"

Valkyre smiled, and soon his entire coven was on a recon mission for their most elusive member.

He was not at the safe houses, but Belinda suspected she knew where he went. He took her there once after she fed him. Seating herself from the others she vanished.

He was sitting me the edge of a pond, in his natural state. Stork was a magnificent creature. He simply could not shimmer into a human form.

"You scared us." She accused.

He gasped and looked up. She came. He hoped she would, but was not sure.

"I'm fine. Go back and tell Matthias not to worry. He should go on with his life now." Stork stated.

"What about my life, Stork? What about me?" Belinda asked.

Stork looked at her. Her green eyes glistening with tears, her skin sun kissed and clear, Her plum lips begging to be kissed. "You are beautiful, Belinda, but I'm a demon. I will never fit anywhere and I won't subject you to that type of life. "

Belinda sighed and sat next t him. "If you leave, then I go with you, Stork. If you leave me here, I will refuse to go on." She declared.

He started to dismiss her claims, but he looked into her eyes. She meant it.

Iread2relax
Iread2relax
1,299 Followers
12