Battle Scars Ch. 03

Story Info
Things heat up for the two heroes.
3.2k words
4.74
27.1k
13

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/08/2022
Created 09/20/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

4.

Ann squirted my body wash out onto the blue squishy, using her thumb to tell when there was enough on it. She stuck her hand out for me to take the bottle, and after I did, I leaned past her to put it on one of the rock shelves built into the shower. I brushed against her head as I leaned, and she jumped a little.

"Sorry," she said. "you surprised me. I can't hear you move over the noise from the water."

"Then I guess I'll have to keep in constant contact with you, so you don't forget I'm here."

"That's a good idea. You should definitely keep touching me. Speaking of touching, is there somewhere you can sit so I can get to all of you?"

"Sure. I'll sit on this shelf to your left." Holding her shoulders, I backed to the shelf and sat down. Ann started at my head, the hand without the pad leading the other one. First, a delicate examination with her fingertips, then a gentle, slow rub with the soap scrubber. Her face alternately pointed toward me, then away as she used other senses to feel and "see" me. The expressions on her face as she washed me ranged from contentment, to serenity, to anger when she reached the scars.

The pace and pressure of her scrubbing increased as she found the scarring on my left shoulder and chest, until it felt like she was grating carrots on my chest. The sensations passed seamlessly from tickling to pain, depending on the damage. She was obviously unaware of the change in her ministrations, and eyebrows knitted as she scowled.

"Ann? Annie? Piglet, you need to lighten up, you're gonna hit bone here pretty soon!" I took her hands in mine and she collapsed against me, sobbing. I tipped her chin up and began to kiss her face as she wept. All thoughts of sex evaporated as I held her and subconsciously, I think I was glad. I hadn't had sex since I'd gotten back from the Gulf, and I realized I hadn't had much of an erection, either. Before I had a chance to worry about it, though, I grabbed a giant towel from my left and wrapped it around Annie, then picked her up as I had in the airport and padded back into the bedroom.

I swept back the covers and laid my Piglet in the bed. I dried off quickly and got in beside her. She wriggled quickly over to me and I put my arm under her neck and shoulder and rolled her toward me. She put her head on my chest and sighed.

"You OK, girl?" I asked.

"It's just so sad, what they did to you, Pooh. It must have hurt so badly."

"I was about to say the same thing, Annie. I wish I could go to Africa and kill every one of them, very slowly and painfully."

"NO!" she yelled, her face coming up off my chest. She spoke into my eyes, as if she could still see them perfectly. Her face was livid. "You are better than them, David! You don't have to give me retribution, don't you see that? What is done to us is done. My captors did what they did to get attention. They live in unbelievably awful conditions, harassed by people who look just like them, but some historical fight or argument makes them hate each other. It's the same with Iraq. We went there with good intentions, but history is against us. But we have to be better than they are, David. We have to stop hating, because it will destroy us. Gandhi said, "An eye for an eye leaves the whole world blind." I am living proof of that, Pooh. I don't need your wrath to protect me. Your love will be enough, OK?"

And then,"I'm sorry I yelled, Pooh."

I've been yelled at by top-kicks, I've been yelled at by enemies and allies. But I've never been so determined to take a lesson to heart as I was at that moment, and I was determined to learn and do better.

"You're right. I'm sorry for that, I really am. I think that violence is all I've known for so long that it's kind of a knee-jerk reaction for me. I will try to do better. OK, Piglet?"

I pulled Annie up onto my chest, and she kissed me a couple of times, then snuggled into my neck. In a few minutes, her breathing slowed, and I slid her back into my armpit and we both slept.

5.

The early morning sun was low enough that it came in through the small side window of the hummer. It was not yet 0800, but it was already past 85 degrees and rising quickly. Looking ahead at the sand swept road, I noted that the two other Humvees ahead of us were making best time around the various obstacles. I didn't hear a sound as the pavement ahead and to our left erupted like a mushroom cloud of asphalt and sand. The vehicle twisted to its right and overturned, and I found myself on the sand beside the road. The events slowed down to a crawl as I found my rifle and began to search the wreckage. My driver was partially trapped under the vehicle, and as I pulled on the collar of his flak vest, I thought that he didn't weigh much and, with no particular haste, that adrenaline surely does make you stronger. I didn't actually see that the lower half of him was missing until I noticed the blood trail we were leaving. I looked over his shoulder and saw the shiny white of his pelvic bones.

I remember thinking that I wasn't going to be able to use the tourniquets inside the pockets of his BDU pant side pockets because they were obviously gone. I realized that the man was dead, finally, and as I reached around his shoulder to grab his tags, I noticed a leg moving by the largest pile of rubble in my view. I ran to the side of the overturned hummer and saw one of my men, a Corporal named Ambler, sitting against a wheel from one of the hummers, blood oozing from a wound in his back. The wheel and tire was flat on the ground, and I could see the hub and lower control arm sticking up from it. Ambler looked over his shoulder at me and pointed with a shaking hand. Ten feet in front of him was a child's red backpack. It bore the likeness of a well known purple dinosaur, smiling gaily and apparently pointing with glee at the Nokia cell phone duct taped to one of its shoulder straps. In the instant that I processed what I was seeing, the screen on the phone lit, and I knew it was going to explode. I jumped out to grab Ambler and pull him over the tire just as a wave of heat and pressure rolled into me like a hammer. My left arm flew back away from my friend and I was thrown against the undercarriage of my own hummer. As the skin on my face and chest burned, I passed out.

When I awoke, I was up to my armpits in a stainless tub, and a person in a dinosaur-purple scrub suit was leaning over me. As I burst into crystal clarity, I realized he was pulling dark, burned patches of skin off my chest with a pair of forceps. I drew back my hand and screamed in anger and agony.

"DAVID! WAKE UP!" There was enough light in the predawn sky to illuminate my bedroom well enough that I realized right away the it wasn't the debridement room in the military hospital in Germany. Ann cowered near my waist, her hands on my stomach. Her eyeless face was turned in my direction, and she was panting with stress.

"OK! OK, I'm awake now, Annie. Are you alright honey? Did I hurt you?"

"I'm all right, Pooh, I kind of expected some fireworks after all the tossing and mumbling, but you were really struggling for a while, and I was afraid you might take a swipe at me." She laid her face, right side down, on my stomach and smiled at me. "All better now?" she asked.

"I'm really trying to be better, Ann. I really am." I heard my voice crack and deepen at the same time Annie did, and as the tears began to cloud my vision, she began to gently grope her way to my face, her hands delicately feeling for a pathway. She sat beside me and pulled me more or less to her lap. As I lay across her, she turned me to her and hugged me.

For the first time since I was a child, I felt totally secure, safe and beloved. As the feelings overwhelmed me, my naked childhood friend stroked my hair and we allowed the barriers to fall completely. With her silky breasts against my face, the sound of her heartbeat and the murmurings of her love and support in my ears, I wept.

6.

When I awoke from a dreamless slumber, the first thing I heard was Ann's voice.

"I've been checking you out while you napped, mister. You didn't tell me you were a hottie," she said, softly.

"You didn't take advantage of me while I slept, did you?" I asked.

"Well, no, as a matter of fact, I didn't. But I intend to. Now you be a good boy and lay down with your head up here beside me, OK? And don't you lift a hand unless I tell you to, or I will have to have a stern talk with you, understand?" She attempted to frown, and almost pulled it off.

"Yes, Ma'am, I'll be a good boy," I said. I did what she asked, and lay down with my hands beside me, noting that her mouth was open a little, and her pink tongue darted out and moistened her lips. She felt her way down to the bottom of the bed, and started exploring me with her hands.

"What size shoes do you wear?" She asked.

"What do you...?"

Her face turned to me, her brows frowning. "Answer the question, mister. It may be required for me to know this in the future."

I decided to go with it completely. "Eleven in shoes, 11 ½ in boots, Mistress."

She smiled. "Very well."

Her hands traveled over my feet. "You need a pedicure. I'll do that later. What color is the hair on your legs?"

"Blonde, Ma'am."

As she made her way up my legs, her breasts swung in little circles, the nipples rigid and quite long. I really wanted to play with them. Ann bypassed my crotch and went up my belly.

"Tighten your abs." I did. "Oh, my. Those are nice. I think I could play on that playground all day." Now her boobs traced patterns on my thighs. Her hands spider-crawled their way down my right arm, and she massaged my hand gently. "Ring size?"

"Twelve, Mistress."

"Very well."

She straddled me and moved her hips a little on my stomach. The wetness she left turned cool quickly. Then she was off and kneeling on my left side. Her hands started at my left shoulder and slid downward. When she reached my abbreviated hand, a frown crossed her face, and then she tilted her head, like a dog listening to a distant sound. She started again at my wrist, where the skin narrows in a straight line toward my index finger, the only one left. As her hands joined and slid down my hand, she got a puzzled expression on her face and then flushed red. "I wonder what I could do with this?" She said, with a wicked smile, and a twitch of a fluttering eyelid, which could have been a wink.

"It, and everything attached to it, are yours to do with as you will, Milady." I whispered.

Annie straddled me, and then scooted down to kneel between my legs, her glistening bare pussy trailing a string of silver down my body.

Ann brushed her cheek gently back and forth on my lower belly a couple of times, and then turned her face straight down. My rod lay directly under her nose, and as if she did it every day, she kissed it. Her little pink tongue came out of her lovely mouth and lapped at my soft cock a couple of times. She slowly slid down a little and used her left hand to pick up my limp penis, and sucked it tenderly, completely into her mouth. The heat was amazing. She moved her tongue in tiny circles under the ridge at the end of me while waves of suction pulled me straight.

"Oh, my Lord, Annie. That is incredible. I have to tell you though, I haven't had an erection to speak of since I got back. I'm kind of nervous that maybe I don't work anymore. I'm so sorr..." And then I felt it. The tension started at my hips and spread.

My dick plopped out of Annie's mouth, significantly larger than it had been when it had disappeared into it. She rubbed her cheek against it again and said, "I don't think that's gonna be a problem, mister. I intend to heal you, then use you for my own sluttish purposes until you beg for mercy." She smiled, then sucked me into her mouth again. She moved her body between my knees, her legs bent, ankles crossed like a little imp. Her head moved up and down slowly in time with her suction, her tongue lashing creatively. In a disappointingly brief period of time, wondrous pressure began to build in me, and I gasped, "I'm gonna cum, Piglet!"

"Mmm hmm," She moaned as she 'looked' at me. As the liquid fire burst out of my body, Ann pulled me out of her mouth, and aimed my cock at her face. My eruption took the form of at least five ropes of semen, and covered her from her hairline to her chin. She laughed gaily as my head fell back against the pillows, my cum oozing down her face.

"All it took to get you hard, apparently, was someone worth doing it for," she said in evident satisfaction. "You have made a mess, mister, and I expect you to help clean it off ."

I grabbed a t-shirt out of the drawer next to the bed and carefully wiped her face, dabbing at her smiling lips. By this time Ann was sitting on my hips, and I pulled her to me and kissed her tenderly.

"This is the highlight of my life so far, Piglet. I am the luckiest guy in the world right now," I whispered. I noticed a little semen pooled in one of her eye sockets, and bent her toward me. I put my tongue gently into the depression and found the taste unusual, but not unpleasant. I went deeper and Ann began to moan as I stimulated the bump apparently corresponding to her optic nerve. As I pushed gently with my tongue, I added my thumb on the other side.

"Shiiiit, Davy. That is sooo cool. I can see colors like fireworks, and splashes of images. Please don't stop." Her mouth hung slack, and her eyebrows flared as she 'saw' things.

I pulled my tongue out and replaced it with my other thumb, guiding her lips to mine. As our tongues intertwined, I maintained my pressure as her breathing became coarse.

"Ohhh. Ohh, God, Pooh. I can feel it in my pussy. You have to be inside my body!"

She reached between her legs and pushed my prick down into her puffy little slit. She found her entrance and began to sit, very slowly, on my miraculous erection. I am only an average size for my height, around 7 inches, but her virginal pussy grasped me like I was John Holmes. Before I had entered her two inches, she started to buck her hips and chant, "Oh, fuck. Oh, fuck. Oh, fuck. Oh, fuck."

I released my grip on her head and palmed her tits. Her aureoles were quite dark, nearly purple, and mounted low and to the front of her breasts. Even partially empty from her near starvation diet, as I assumed they were, they were just so wonderful to touch. The nipples that grew from them seemed longer and more delectable every time I saw them. Lighter on the tips and pebbly all over, they were as long as the first joint of my finger, and nearly as big around.

These were not the firm, high boobs of a teenager, or the inflated monstrosities of a porn star. They were real, and warm, and I put my hands behind them and pressed them to my face before squeezing them together and sucking both spongy nipples into my mouth simultaneously.

Ann gasped and dropped onto me, the penetration of her hymen a non-event, the pulsing of her hips seemingly out of control as she took me into her body, her mouth open soundlessly yet smiling from ear to ear. She rode me frantically, and as my hands found her hips, her breasts began to swirl in circles, batting repeatedly at my face. She began to whine, hiss, growl and laugh all at the same time as her head swiveled, looking everywhere in the room and seeing nothing but the images in her mind. I felt my cock strain as her breathing nearly stopped and her pussy nearly crushed me. Her arms shook, her breath whooshed out of her lungs and she collapsed on my chest.

"Oh, sweet Jesus! I have never in my life felt anything like that! Oh, Pooh! That was phenomenal! We have to do that again. And then we'll do it some more." Ann was smiling from ear to ear. Her face was aglow, her eyebrows high and sweat was dripping off of her nose.

In that, I had to agree with her. When Ann climaxed, her cunt gripped me so hard, I expected to find a blood blister on my cock. The undulations I experienced were absolutely otherworldly, and they continued, like aftershocks. Every time her pussy clenched, my tiny woman shuddered and her tits swung in a graceful arc. After the third one, I filled her with so much cum that my ass ached, and she started to leak down onto the bed.

She sagged to my chest, her chin on my sternum, her boobs folded forward, peeking out from under her shoulders like brown headlights. She began to kiss me gently but urgently, while attempting to talk at the same time.

"That was kiss the greatest feeling kiss I have ever had kiss kiss. Kiss why didn't you kiss tell me sex was kiss so mind blowing? Kiss kiss If I'd known kiss kiss I would have raped you a kiss kiss long time ago".

"Well to tell you the truth, kiss kiss Piglet, that kiss kiss wasn't normal sex kiss kiss. That was normal kiss kiss sex like the Queen Mary 2 is kiss kiss a nice little boat kiss.

Her head shot up, and she stated:

"I'm starving, Davey. Let's take a shower and get some breakfast. I'll cook.

Continued soon in chapter 4.