Battlefield Ch. 04

Story Info
A Mildly Dominant Scotsman looks for love with an Irish lass
3.2k words
4.59
12.8k
10

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 01/30/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chiangku
chiangku
82 Followers

This story is based on reality with a few twists to add spice and juice it up. It contains bondage, Domination, submission, spanking, oral and penetrative sex, mind games, abuse, non-consensual sex, redemption and healing. Nothing loath, my dear readers, but some elements may be beyond what some consider BDSM, and if you do feel this exceeds the boundaries, then you have been warned beforehand. Proceed At Your Own Risk, for silly Anonymous Comments art Crunchy and taste good with Ketchup.

"Guess You Better Go And Get Your Armour" – Jordin Sparks, Battlefield

Dragon was making his rounds and he stopped by Kitty's place to feed the cat and make sure the place was OK. It wasn't. He came up the stairs and immediately saw the door was ajar. Picking up his cell, he made a 911 call and then waited out the front for the patrol car to arrive.

Escorted by the police, he toured the ruins of Kitty's apartment. Every single item had been destroyed. Her poor cat had been gutted and left to bleed all over the shredded remains of her bed. Dragon gave the police the only information that he could, the name and address of the girls' former boyfriend who had been abusive so she had left him.

He rolled back to his house and gave the bad news to Kitty and Charlene.

"I'll replace anything that you need, lass." Dragon said after he had made his report, as Kitty cried into Charlene's shoulder.

"You don't have to do that. You're not responsible for me." She snapped, then realized her mistake even as Charlene pulled her over her lap and unleashed a short but very firm torrent of slaps across her bottom.

While Charlene held her over her lap firmly, Dragon took Kitty's chin in his hand and made eye contact with her.

"Understand me, little Kitty. You are not in charge any more. Your life has to change, and your Mistress here plus myself are going to make it change for the better. You best be ready to make some changes, otherwise your bottom will be very sore until you do make changes."

Kitty was now so confused. She had been separated from her Master. Former Master, she corrected herself. Charlene was being so firm with her, just like a mom, and this Dragon was making sure she remained focused and aware that she was safe, but not free. She was submissive to Charlene, and possibly to him as well. It was so different, but it didn't feel wrong, it felt right still, just different.

Charlene allowed her to rise, and Kitty slid to the floor into a kneeling position that she had been taught years ago. Now that her legs didn't hurt so much she could go back to that role. She was a sub, and a sub's place was on the floor, by her Mistress or Master.

That evening, Kitty began to resume the role of a submissive. A role she enjoyed very much for the sexual charge it gave her, and also for the mental stability she enjoyed of being able to serve. She asked and was granted permission to make a meal for everybody. Kitty quickly cooked up a stir-fry with chicken, noodles and vegetables, and then served the other two at the small table, before going to a kneeling position beside Charlene.

"Kitty?" Charlene said.

"Yes, Mistress."

"Get some food and eat at the table. You have earned that today." Charlene replied.

Kitty smiled and got a plate, then carefully sat on her still tender bottom and ate with the two people who were protecting and caring for her.

Later that evening, after Kitty had fallen asleep, Charlene fucked Dragon hard.

Best way to describe it. It wasn't love making. It was fucking, plain and simple. He was already in bed, not quite asleep, when she came into the room naked and just climbed into the bed with him.

Dragon was no fool, when a naked woman climbs into your bed, you do your best to accommodate her. He began to kiss Charlene with growing passion and she kissed him back as strongly as he gave. Her hands were busy rubbing his cock and helping it to grow to it's full length so that she could use it properly. She kissed her way down his chest, then her lips wrapped around his shaft and she began to suck him, making him wet and slippery for her as her tongue rolled around the head of his cock.

She bobbed her head up and down, trying to draw him all the way into her mouth and give him lots of pleasure, then she raised her head with a gasp and slid up him to position him at her entrance.

"Condoms are on the table." Dragon said as his hands caressed her hips.

"Fuck em. I want you in me, and I want you properly." Charlene said, then kissed him as she pushed down, enveloping him in her wet depths. They both moaned as the feelings enveloped them. Dragon was not long, but he was thick, so he filled Charlene quite nicely.

She rolled her lips and began to bounce as Dragon also thrust his hips, making them slap together in the middle, and jerking him deeper into her with every movement. They slammed together, then he held her hips and rolled them over so she was on her back, and Charlene wrapped her legs around him and pulled him into into a deep fucking with her.

Dragon pushed into her with every thrust, her legs wrapped around his thighs and her ankles locked together so he could not pull out, not that he wanted to. She came, a glowing orgasm as he thrust into her, and he kissed her while the orgasm flowed through her, bringing a red flush to her breasts and upper chest as she gasped out her lust at the intense coupling.

Dragon licked, kissed and suckled a nipple as he continued to thrust into her, beginning to feel the familiar rising sensation that meant he was getting close. He flexed some inner muscles and pushed down the feeling. Charlene needed the coupling, his pleasure could come after she had one or two more.

Charlene grabbed his shoulders with her hands and dug her nails into his shoulder blades, pushing up against him as another orgasm overtook her, this time, gasping it out. They were trying to be quiet, but that just wasn't possible all the time.

"Are you on the pill, Red?" Dragon managed to gasp as he felt the orgasm building in him and knew that he wouldn't be able to hold it back for long.

"Fuck it, you cum in me and make it good, Tad." She growled, then kissed him hard and pulled him into her so far that the head of his cock brushed against her cervix just as he began to erupt. He gasped as she convulsed. Both of them setting off each others final orgasm, then he almost collapsed on her as his body came down from the tension of the past few days with that release.

He managed to roll off her, but she immediately cuddled right up to him and held on to him tightly.

"I may not love you, you damn Scotsman. But I sure as hell care about you a lot. You better not change on me." She said, tapping his chest with her fingers.

Dragon chuckled and then kissed her fingers. "I've no intention of changing, luv. You were magnificent, thank ye."

Charlene smiled, kissed him, and snuggled down beside him to sleep, feeling the result of their coupling still leaking out from between her thighs. She was not on any form of protection, but at this point, she wasn't worried. She was not stupid, if she ended up pregnant, she would not expect him to do or take any responsibility for the child. Charlene wasn't even sure she wanted a child. This just felt right.

Kitty had woken up to the sounds of passion from the other room and as she had listened to Charlene and Dragon going at it, had felt the tingling sensations that her own body desired. She had slid one hand down between her legs to gently caress her pussy as her other hand held a breast firmly and began to roll a nipple.

As the couple in the other room continued to fuck solidly, Kitty brought herself to a shuddering orgasm with a finger in her pussy and thumb on her clit while she pinched her nipple with her other hand. The sounds quietened down in the other room and Kitty fell asleep, with a sense of emptiness that she would need to fill sooner rather than later. She was still damaged and healing. But felt a lot better physically. Emotionally, she was still a mess, but not as bad as before. She had a feeling of belonging now. Not much, but a bit of a feeling.

During the next morning, they were all sitting on the back porch watching the clouds skitter across the sky and enjoying the sunny warmth. Kitty was still naked, but didn't mind being in the back. She knew that some of the neighbours might see her, but it didn't bother her. Charlene and Dragon would protect her.

"I have a question, Tad." Charlene said as she took a sip of some iced tea.

"Yes, luv?" Dragon replied.

"You don't have to respond, but I am curious." She pressed.

He turned to her, "What's on your mind, sweetheart?"

"You never seem to have a problem with money, May I ask just how wealthy are you?" She said, looking at him coyly.

Dragon laughed. "You're right, that is a personal question, luv. No that I have a problem with letting you know though."

"I'm all self-made, Red. Nothing inherited or any of that gaff. I was lucky. When I was thirteen I managed tae help a younger lad who had gotten stuck in a bog and it was sucking him down. I pulled him out and got him back tae safety. His Da was an artist and once he knew what had happened, he took me on as a reward. I learned my trade from one of the best artists in Glasgow. By the time I was fifteen, I was already making a name for myself in the local art world. Then I hit the jackpot. One of my works got seen by an art buyer from London. For whatever reason, it struck the fancy of the London world. For the next five years I was a hot property. Every print I made sold the original and many copies. I was a millionaire by the time I hit twenty. I retired at twenty-three, and just began to travel. I don't need to work, but I enjoy doing it because it keeps me busy."

"So what do you intend to do with Kitty, with us?" Charlene prodded.

"Once the young lass is back on her feet, you're free to do what you please. I have no hold on you, lass, nor on her. I just want people safe."

Charlene leaned over and put her hand on his arm. "What if we didn't want to go?"

Dragon took her hand and again kissed the fingertips. "Then I will continue to enjoy your company for as long as you allow me to, luv."

Kitty spoke up. "May I be permitted to ask a question?"

"Yes, Kitty. You may." Charlene said after seeing a barely perceptible nod from Dragon.

"I have been a submissive as long as I have been sexually active. I've been owned by six different men, used by a lot more than that. Now I'm owned by Charlene. A first for me, and I think a first for her as well. What is really going on here?"

"You were in no fit state to be thinking clearly when we brought you here, lass. You were in deep shock, your body was in intense pain, and you were completely off balance. You were also still fixated on serving that bastard who did it to you. The same bastard who killed your cat and destroyed your place." Dragon said, watching Kitty as Charlene gently stroked her hair.

"The best thing to do, and this was in agreement with some other people in the lifestyle who I know very well, including Gorean Doms and proper Masters, was for us to claim ownership. Not give you the choice, just tell you this is the way it is, and then deal with it. The state you were in, it kept you off balance so you could heal, and your mind slowly came back to itself without the turmoil of loyalty."

"So, I'm not owned by Charlene then? This was all just something to keep my mind off of John?" Kitty said, brow furrowed.

"No lass. Charlene owns your pretty ass and all the rest of you. I gave the collar back to John and I dinna think he liked it very much. We've just not had a proper collaring ceremony yet, because we're still dealing with that rat bastard. Once he's dealt with then you can collar to Charlene and be satisfied, or come to some other arrangement as long as you are safe." Dragon finished with a finger pointed right at Kitty's face, then he tapped her nose.

"I heard you two having sex last night." Kitty said quietly.

"We didn't mean to wake you up, hun." Charlene said.

"It's ok. It felt nice, knowing that you are both getting along and also doing what you can to take care of me. I miss sex though. Even though I was treated roughly, a part of me still likes the closeness and intimacy." Kitty said, looking down at the deck, then at her hands, the thin marks from the bindings still visible on her wrists.

"You are welcome to share the bed, Kitty. As for sex between you and me. That is entirely up to your Mistress whether she wants to share you with me. I won't touch you at all unless she says it's fine. So if that is what you need, you best be having a long talk with her beforehand, otherwise your pretty bottom will be seven shades of sunset before we both finish spanking it." Dragon said to her. "If you need to cuddle, then by all means, cuddle away. This whole process is to heal you and get you better. Whatever it takes, we'll do for you."

Kitty looked from Charlene and back to Dragon. There was only sincerity in both of them. No jealously, or desire, or hidden agendas. She could clearly see that all they wanted was for her to be healed. She knelt between them and held out her arms, all three of them hugged, and Kitty felt a sense of peace she had never felt before. This, must be what family was.

That night, Kitty waited until she heard the sounds of passion subside, then got up and came to the bedroom and knelt by the side of the bed where Charlene was. "Mistress?" She asked quietly.

Charlene did not hesitate, pulling Kitty up onto the bed with her and allowing her to join the cuddle so that she felt not alone, and was part of the comfort and intimacy. Dragon put an arm around both girls and they slept like that most of the night.

When Dragon awoke, he had one girl on each side of him, Kitty was pressed hard into his side, while Charlene was more casually resting against him. Both were fast asleep, but as he moved his arm from Kitty's shoulders, she squirmed, so he placed his arm back and she settled quickly. He allowed for his hand to rest on the swell of her hip, just above her buttock, and it seemed to keep her settled.

He sighed to himself. 'Boyo what have ye gotten ourselves into this time?' He thought to himself. One girl he was falling for quite strongly, the other desperately needed to belong and he felt that this was the only way to keep her safe. But, could he, should he, and would he begin fucking both of them? Was it right, and was it even appropriate? He wanted love, not a possible jealousy issue.

Dragon gently extracted himself from the double embrace, and as he got to his feet, both girls snuggled up together and remained asleep. He went to the bathroom, then padded around the house, making a pot of coffee and getting set up for a fresh day.

The rest of the week went by uneventfully. Kitty recovered and the welts faded, leaving some faint scarring that would also fade as long as she worked at her skin with vitamin D cream and kept her self supple.

Finally, it was time to go back to work for all of them. Dragon followed the girls as they drove to Starbucks, on his bike, and made sure they both went inside before he went to the office to catch up on a weeks' worth of printing and production.

Trouble followed like a bad smell. A text from Charlene had Dragon out the door and running down the road to the Starbucks and as he came in, he came upon a surprising sight. Charlene was standing between John and Kitty, who was backed up against the coffee machine. Charlene was standing her ground and John looked like he was about to strike her.

"You strike her, and you'll lose the hand that touches her, John." Dragon said into the silence.

The bigger man turned and glared at the slim man in the leather jacket who he felt had begun to interfere too much in his business.

"That is my girl." He growled.

"Not any more." Dragon replied, stepping towards him.

"What are you going to do about it?" John snarled, sneering down at the little man in front of him.

"I'll be doing nothing about this. You, on the other hand, will best be stepping out of here and going about your business. She is gone from your life, John. Now be gone from hers." Dragon said.

"Fuck you." John said, and turning around, stepped past Charlene as he pushed her out of the way forcefully and a meaty paw wrapped round Kitty's arm.

Several things seemed to happen at once. Charlene fell to the side, but was stopped from hitting her head by Dragon who was beside her so fast she could not even recall seeing him move. He lowered her to a sitting position, then turned and John was staggering back, gasping as he clawed at his throat. Kitty was picked up and put on the other side of Charlene so she was kept as safe as possible, and Dragon stood between both women and the larger man who was gasping for breath from the throat punch he had just received.

John roared and lunged at Dragon just as the police came in, guns drawn. Dragon sidestepped and spun, bringing John with him to sprawl along the floor in front of the police.

"Arrest him, he attacked us!" Charlene said, pointing at John.

After an extensive interview with the police, and them viewing a copy of the surveillance footage that showed John making all the aggressive actions and Tad working defensively only. John was hauled off to spend a few nights in jail before he got to see a judge.

chiangku
chiangku
82 Followers