Battlefield Ch. 06

Story Info
A Mildly Dominant Scotsman looks for love with an Irish lass
2.9k words
4.72
12.3k
10

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 01/30/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chiangku
chiangku
82 Followers

This story is based on reality with a few twists to add spice and juice it up. It contains bondage, Domination, submission, spanking, oral and penetrative sex, mind games, abuse, non-consensual sex, redemption and healing. Nothing loath, my dear readers, but some elements may be beyond what some consider BDSM, and if you do feel this exceeds the boundaries, then you have been warned beforehand. Proceed At Your Own Risk, for silly Anonymous Comments art Crunchy and taste good with Ketchup.

"You know I never wanna hurt you" - Jordin Sparks, Battlefield

Days passed, the girls happy to stay at Dragon's home as he had insisted they take more time off, then out-rightly told them both to quit their jobs, as he would support them until the mess with John Jacobs was dealt with properly. He also considered expanding the house, but as the property really wasn't big enough, began house hunting further afield.

With both girls on his arm constantly, it didn't take long for Tad to also quit, the focus not being on art or signage any longer, but on re-educating Kitty and deepening the relationship with Charlene. They all slept in the same bed, but Kitty did not get fucked much, which was fine with her as she was still recovering and deep muscle aches take time to recover from. She was also very much enjoying this new submissive feel of being the slave to a Mistress who really cared about her well-being, and she gained a lot of pleasure helping Dragon and Charlene fuck, using her mouth and tongue to bring both of them to strong orgasms. As a reward, she did get to feel Dragon's cock once in a while, but she also got his mouth and tongue, and that was what she really desired.

Ten days after this ordeal had begun, Kitty was finally checked out by John and Trisha again from the Spot, and they determined that she had healed fully. She still had some superficial scarring, but no lasting damage, and her body was recovered from what John Jacobs had done to it.

The ride home was not very pleasant though, Kitty could see that Charlene was unhappy, and would not talk to her, just told her to sit and be quiet while she drove them both back to Dragon's house. Charlene parked, then got out, and opened Kitty's door, got the younger girl out of the jeep, locked it, then marched her into the house and stood her in the middle of the living room.

"Remove your clothes, girl." She said as she got a chair from the kitchen and put it in the middle of the living room.

"Yes, Mistress." Kitty said and quickly stripped down to her skin. As Dragon came in, but did not interfere, Charlene sat down and pulled Kitty face-down across her lap in a very traditional pose that Kitty knew well. The mood was different this time, Charlene was angry, and Kitty was unsure of what to do, so she just obeyed.

"You are all healed up now, my girl." Charlene said as her hand rubbed and caressed Kitty's bottom.

"Yes, Mistress. Your girl has recovered." Kitty said, then yelped as Charlene's hand cracked down upon her bare skin with a slap that echoed through the room.

"Damn right you are My girl." Charlene said, beginning to spank her in earnest. Charlene was not holding back, her hand was moving fast, she was holding it stiff, and Kitty's spanking shaped bottom quickly began to take on some colour.

"Yes, Mistress. Thank you, Mistress. I'm sorry, Mistress." Kitty gasped out between yelps and cries as her bottom was soundly punished.

Charlene paused and grabbed Kitty's hair to pull her head up and made eye contact.

"You're not sorry yet, little Kitty. You will be sorry by the time I am done with you." Charlene said, then letting go of Kitty's hair, resumed the spanking, her hand flashing up and down with solid regularity. Kitty's bottom already pink, now beginning to grow red under the onslaught.

Charlene stopped, then pulled Kitty to her feet and stood up looking at her. Despite the height difference, Kitty was almost a full head taller than Charlene, Kitty felt like she was only a few inches tall right now. Her Mistress was upset, and Kitty had done something wrong.

"You put yourself in danger, girl." Charlene said.

Yes, Mis-" Kitty began but a firm slap to her bottom silenced her. "I didn't ask you to speak, you close it, and you listen." Kitty nodded, tears beginning to form.

"I raised you to be independent. I took you in after that horrible accident. I helped you to grow up and be a beautiful wonderful and loving woman. Not. Some. Bastards'. Doormat." Charlene said, the last four words punctuated by hard slaps across Kitty's bottom as she stood.

"Bend over that chair." She snapped, Kitty hurried to obey, putting her hands on the seat of the chair so she was bent over the chair back, bottom in proper place for more punishment. Tears were now beginning to fall down her face.

"Hold up, Red." Dragon said, stepping into the fray. Charlene paused as he came over and bent down to look at Kitty.

"Do ye understand what she be doing here, little lass?" He asked.

Kitty nodded, tears trickling down her cheeks.

"As a proper slave or submissive, girl. Ye have a safeword you can use. I want to hear you say it now so that I know you can use it."

"I don't want to safeword." Kitty whispered.

"I didn't say to use it, I said to say it. Tell me, Kitty, what be your safeword?"

Kitty paused, then "My safeword is sassy."

"Verra good." Dragon said, then got back to his feet and nodded at Charlene. "The girl's all yours, Red. Do what ye need to."

He sat on the couch as Charlene stepped back over to look at Kitty.

"Look at me, girl." She said. Kitty raised her had to look at her friend and Mistress.

"You are not, in your life, to ever scare me like that again. I do not agree, and do not tolerate you putting your life into danger. That bastard beat you black and blue, and you were still willing to go back to him for more."

Charlene walked behind her and Kitty winced and yelped as Charlene laid another tattoo of slaps upon her already red bottom, then she came back around to look at her again.

"You are My girl. Not his any more. Do you understand me?"

Kitty nodded.

"Say it, you may speak now. Tell me your feelings and thoughts." Charlene said, then sat on the edge of the table and looked at her girl, still bent over the chair.

"My Mistress wishes me to explain my feelings and thoughts. It is difficult, I don't know how to explain them properly. I don't have all the words. I love you, Mistress. I also love our Master. I was jealous of the relationship you had with him. I never had that before. I was seeking somebody to hold me and contain me like you have found. I thought being a slave to a master would give me that, but it only gave me pain. Physical and heart pain." Kitty began to sob, but Charlene appeared to be unmoved.

"You're not done yet, girl. Keep talking. Tell me your thoughts."

"I am sorry for worrying you. Sorry for putting you through what you have done to help me to see what damage I was doing to myself. I accept that you are my Mistress. You look out for my well-being. You take care of me and you love me. I accept your punishment and your control. I want to be here, with you, with him. I want to stay with you from now on, Mistress."

"You don't want another Master?" Charlene asked her quietly.

"No. I want a partner, like what you have. I want to be loved, not owned, not just used for sex. Mistress, I need you to punish me, I am not yet feeling punished enough. Please punish me for my past actions. Make me into your good girl." Kitty said, then rested her forehead on the seat of the chair, quietly sobbing and waiting.

Charlene looked to Dragon, and he nodded. "Give the lass what she needs, luv. You won't hurt her. Spank it out of her."

Charlene rose and walked behind Kitty, then began to spank her, hard steady slaps. Letting out all of her frustration, worry, anxiety and anger in a controlled mechanism as Kitty's bottom and upper thighs changed to a deep cherry red under the onslaught.

Kitty was crying openly, but never once did she try to get up or move out of the way. It felt like a massive weight was being beaten out of her heart and she was feeling free. It hurt like blazes, but this was a different hurt. This was a loving pain. She knew that the two people with her really cared, and that this was a justified spanking. She had done wrong, and she was being punished for it.

Charlene finally stopped, then taking Kitty by the arm, put her in the corner, kneeling, nose to the wall, hands on her head. "Stay there until I tell you to move."

Kitty nodded and held the position as her bottom throbbed and ached to be rubbed and touched. She remained in her punished spot, like the bad girl she felt she had become. Not as bad as before, this was good. She was being made to become good. She wanted to be good, and with Charlene's firm help, Kitty knew she would be good.

Dragon and Charlene watched her from the couch as they quietly talked about what had happened.

"I had to wait until she was all better before I could do this. I knew she needed to be punished, but I had to make sure she was healed up." Charlene said.

"Aye, luv. I agree. Ye did a bonnie job on her bottom. Verra nice work."

Charlene laughed. "My hand and shoulder aches. I never knew that a spanking was so much hard work."

"I'll give ye a shoulder rub later on, luv. As long as ye need me to." Dragon said, then kissed her, while Charlene leaned into, giving back the kiss solidly.

"I'm going to hold you to that. She's not done. I am going to spank her bottom for days until I feel that she understands just what she put me through with all of this. Kitty, get over here."

Kitty rose from the corner and came to kneel in front of them, eyes downcast and cheeks wet with tears.

"You are not done yet, by a long shot, my girl." Charlene said. "I am going to spank you morning and night. Expect to not sit for a few days until I am done with you."

"Yes, Mistress." Kitty replied, then Charlene grabbed her by the hair and made her look up.

"I love you, Kitty. I'll be damned if I allow this crap to happen again. You are mine, you are so much more than a carpet to be stepped on and beaten just because somebody thinks they have some god forsaken right to do that. I'm going to spank your ass until you understand it, and until I feel you're ready to be a proper girl again." Charlene pulled Kitty into a hug and up onto the couch as Kitty exploded into a shower of sobs and tears.

It took most of an hour for Kitty to finally slow down and regain control of herself, then she and Charlene went for a long hot shower, punctuated by a few more yelps from Kitty as Charlene washed her and slapped her bottom to maintain the control and ensure Kitty did as she was told, not what she wanted to do.

A sore bottom also worked wonders to make Kitty realize that she was really loved and cared for, because she was not allowed to sit for days. She was woken up with a hard spanking, and put to bed with one.

As she knew that she needed control, Charlene gave her that control by taking the choices away from her. Charlene had learned from Dragon how to make the control work, and in her own way, dominated Kitty to ensure she kept anchored and focused on reality, not the fantasy world that she had gotten sucked into with the Master and Slave.

The sexual games they played were specifically made not to coincide with the discipline that Charlene applied to Kitty's very spankable bottom, although a red bottomed Kitty quite often would service her Mistress and Master afterwards with her mouth, tongue and hands as they fucked on the bed.

Dragon also paddled her bottom cherry red, but always with Charlene there, and he was deliberately not as hard as Charlene was, so that Kitty managed to begin to understand that her Mistress was angry with her past behaviour, she was stronger than her, and nobody was as hard on her as Charlene.

Fifteen days after Kitty had been rescued, Tad took both girls out for lunch downtown, and after they had finished, took them into a jewellery store where he let them browse for a while before bringing them both over to a collection of choker chains.

As they looked at them in fascination, Tad was talking to the goldsmith who had been working on something for the past few days. He went into the back and came out with two long boxes, which were laid out on the counter top, one in front of each surprised girl. Their names were on the boxes.

"Open them." Tad said.

Charlene lifted the cover and saw a two inch wide chain made from interleaved gold wire in a Celtic knot pattern, with a brooch in the centre that she did not recognize, but it had a smoky gem set in the middle heart, flanked by two other hearts that were intertwined.

Kitty saw much the same thing, but hers was silver, and the centre heart was set below the other two, so they looked like they were in fact both hugging the middle heart.

"Luckenbooth style, one for each of you, my lovelies." Tad said with a hand on each girl's shoulder.

"Is this a collar, Tad?" Charlene asked him.

"If you want it to be, Red. Otherwise, it's a pretty chain for your lovely neck. For Kitty, it is a Collar, because she is owned, and she needs to know that she is owned by You, and also by me." Dragon said, then kissed Charlene's cheek as she continued to look at the chain.

She turned and put her arms around his neck, then kissed him firmly.

"I think, my fine Scotsman. That I would like to be collared to you. I have learned a lot in the past couple of weeks, and this makes sense. I do want to be with you, and would be proud to wear this for you, Tad." Charlene said, then kissed him strongly.

"Kitty, what do you think?" Charlene asked her.

"What you wish, Mistress, is what I require." Kitty replied.

"A verra safe reply, Kitty." Dragon said. "But, that is not the appropriate response. You are a woman, you are independent. What do ye think of this. Do ye agree to this new collar?"

Kitty slipped down to her knees and bowed her head. "I agree and wish to be collared to my Mistress and to our Master, if you will have me."

"Well of course we'll have you, Kitty." Charlene said, pulling her back to her feet and kissing her cheek.

As Kitty bowed her head, Tad secured the choker around her neck and clicked it into place. It was tight, but not constricting. A solid weight, like the steel collar she had worn prior, but this one was jewellery and looked so classy and elegant on her slim neck.

He then did the same for Charlene, snapping the chain around her neck as well. Hers was looser than Kitty's as she did not really need the constriction of the collar itself, but she was as happy as Kitty was that Tad had made a commitment of some type to this odd but fulfilling relationship.

Once he had settled the bill with the jeweller, making sure both girls were not aware of how much it had cost, and as Charlene had edged closer, warned her that curiosity meant she could get a warm bottom as well, which caused her to back up to where Kitty was standing with a suppressed giggle, they all bundled back into Charlene's jeep.

The day trip was not over, because they went down to the waterfront and then north, towards Shoreline, and then guided by directions, pulled up in front of a very solid gate with a security guard. Tad leaned out and gave the guard a paper, then they were waved through.

"Where are we?" Charlene asked.

"Look for lot 86, luv." Tad replied.

They pulled up in front of a sprawling rancher house set on a small hill that overlooked the Sound. "Come on, everybody out." Tad said, then got out and waited for both girls to come up beside him.

"Who lives here?" Charlene asked, looking around.

"Ah ye know, just this lonely guy, who wanted some company." Tad replied as he walked towards the door, both girls trailing behind him. "He ended up finding more than he bargained for when he got his hands on a lovely Redhead, and a pretty Kitty." Tad unlocked and opened the door. "Welcome home, ladies. This is ours."

chiangku
chiangku
82 Followers