Battles Bar and Grill Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Brookell
Brookell
552 Followers

Sally kissed Caryn and in a moment the sexual heat in the room rose dramatically. The kiss ended and the rush of blood to Caryn's face was amazing. Myn and Reets looked at each other and smiled a truly relaxed smile to each other.

Any difficulties were going to wait to be dealt with tomorrow, for tonight, there was a large bed beckoning the four women. As they moved toward the bedroom, clothes started being dropped. No one was sure who was naked first, but by the time they reached the bed, there were no clothes within reach. The bed was big enough for the four of them as long as they didn't mind a great deal of physical contact! Lucky for them, physical contact wasn't an issue.

It took a while, but Reets found she could tell the difference between the others without opening her eyes. Caryn was a known quantity and her touch was familiar, comforting, and sensual. Sally's touch was no less sensual, but she was firmer in her touch, whether it was fingers or her tongue. Myn's was the most elusive to catch onto. Her gentleness almost made her touch gossamer soft. After a while it mattered little as the four were so intertwined. Every orgasm was a shared event, one kiss led to another, which led to some touching and licking, and sucked until the feelings were too confusing to identify who was doing what, and it didn't matter!

Waking up was different. Normally Reets woke slowly and luxuriously, but when each stir came into contact with another person who then snuggled against you and made you not want to get up, waking up was an experience and one both Reets and Caryn hoped would happen again.

Brookell
Brookell
552 Followers
12