Battling for Control

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nabisco
nabisco
317 Followers

'Yes, yes an A+.'

'Then you just let me know when.' She took his cock in her mouth again moving her head like a piston. It only took a minute for him to pull her off of him. Holding his cock he leaned forward in his chair as he pushed his cock inside her red lace bra as he shot his load. Joan felt the warm gooey liquid fill her cup. He cock may not be that big but his lode soaked her breast and filled her cup.

Joan stood as he sat back in his chair looking glassy eyed. 'Well was that worth an A+?'

'The grade will be changed before you get home. You can check online. Mrs. Holland...Joan, I've never had anyone do so well on an oral exam.'

Joan buttoned the two buttons on her blouse as she turned and left.

On the ride home Joan had her hand between her legs. With the taste of Mr. Lance's cock still in her mouth and her breast soaked in his cum she pulled off the road and stopped. Her free hand squeezed her cum filled bra causing the liquid to wash over her skin as her hand feverously rubbed her pussy. Within a few minutes her body tightened and she felt her wetness through her panties. Once she had composed herself she continued home.

She knew the power she felt from manipulating someone with her body was part of the extreme turn on she experienced. It was also the sheer lewdness of the act she performed. She has known for a long time she enjoyed sex with a different mindset then most. She liked rough sex. Sex outside what most would consider normal. It seemed unbeknownst to her she had an apprentice that was becoming the master. She wanted to teach him more.

They sat around the dinner table. 'How was the meeting with Mr. Lance, mother?'

'Actually, it went very well. You have to do a special project but it will mean an A+. Don't worry about the timing he already changed the grade. You have all summer to work on it.'

'An A+ see son you can learn a lot from your mother. She is one of the best business people around. I don't even want to have to negotiate with her.'

'Thank you Bill. That was the nicest thing you've said in sometime.'

'Thank you for your help mother.'

'Think nothing of it. It was my pleasure.'

They sat and finished their supper in silence.

The next day at school John couldn't concentrate. Everything that transpired since last Friday kept flashing through his mind, the power to control his mother, fucking her with wild abandon as she had multiple orgasms, sending her to his teacher to persuade him to change his grade. All this and the thought that he wanted to fuck her again. Fuck her tonight. He was trying to figure out exactly how to manipulate the situation.

Joan was up in her room when Bill left for his all night poker game. John sat in the family room a mindless comedy on the TV. His eyes were closed thinking about what he would say as he waiting for an encounter with his mother.

John lost in his thoughts didn't know his mother had entered the room till he opened his eyes. She stood in front of him naked except for a black waist cincher garter belt that held up black stockings and the same black heels she wore for Mr. Johnston. John stared wide eyed and speechless.

As her hands move to pinch and fondle her pink, puffy areolas she looked at her son lustfully. 'I want you to fuck me. I want you to fuck me hard. Fuck me the way you did last week.'

John's cock immediately started to harden hearing his mother request. He stood up pulled her to him and softly kissed her on the lips teasing her with his tongue. He broke the kiss to look into his mother's eyes when he left the sting of a slap across his cheek. Before he could recover from the shock his mother had her open mouth over his forcing her tongue deep into his mouth. They kissed lustfully fighting to enter each other's mouth, biting, licking, and kissing. They broke again with John feeling another slap across his other cheek. 'FUCK me hard!'

He caught the third slap before it could land. His mother chest was heaving as she tried to breath. She looked at him with the look of an animal in heat. Without warning he slapped her across her cheek, grabbed her by her hair and pulled her again to his lips.

Joan's hand furiously pulled at his belt buckle and pants. Once opened she plunged her hands inside grabbing his ridge cock, pumping it as their mouths fought each other for control.

John's other hand found her inviting rock hard nipples. He pinched hard and twisted slightly. Joan moaned and lost just enough control to give him the upper hand. He pulled her hair tighter as he sucked and bit her tongue. Then breaking the kiss he pushed her down to her knees causing her to lose her grip on his cock. His pants fell to his knees exposing his cock inches from his mother's mouth.

Joan hungrily took it into her mouth sucking it as hard and deep as possible. Each stroke slammed the head into the back of her throat as her saliva built. Spitting the massive amount of fluid on his cock each time she paused she stroked it on to the length of his cock.

John grabbed the hair on each side of her head pumping her face, holding it deep in her throat till he felt her choking for air. Still she was gaining control. He pulled her away and pushed her back to the floor. Joan caught off guard for only a few seconds was all John need to get his pants off and position himself between his mother's legs. He spread her knees wide as his hand went to her swollen pussy. Two fingers easily slipped in as he pumped her hard and fast.

Joan held herself up on her elbows to watch as her pussy was being finger fucked. She was wild with lust pulling him to her wanting his tongue in her mouth again biting, sucking. She pushed him away slapping him then slapping her pussy over and over before fingering herself hard.

John pulled her hand away. She spread her legs wide for him to take his turn slapping her pussy and continuing to finger her hard. Her body was thrusting as she began to squirt with each plunge of his hand. Once she was spent he slapped her pussy again then he crawled on top of his mother and rolled over pulling her on top of him.

Joan was still recovering as she was position to accept her son's cock. Holding her tight he entered her pulled her knees up and pushed her into a sitting position forcing her to impale herself on his cock. His cock pushed on her cervix. She couldn't catch her breath. He wouldn't allow it.

'Ride my cock! Ride my cock.' John reached up to pinch her nipples.

Joan rode his cock hard, thrusting it in and out of her pussy with each plunge sending it into her deepest regions. Her hand found her pussy rubbing and slapping her clit with each thrust.

'Oh John, oh John slap my tits. Slap my tits.'

John obeyed his mother's request, slapping one then the other.

'Harder, harder, Oh FUCK.'

He couldn't hold on any longer. He pushed his mother down hard on his cock and started to flood her pussy with his cum.

Joan squirted violently as she felt his warm lode splash against her cervix. She was ready to collapse on top of him when he again he slapped her tits keeping her sitting on his cock. She remained trying to regain her senses and maintain her balance.

As his cock softened and cum flowed out of her pussy pooling him he rolled her off. Then grabbing her by hair he move her head to his cock, 'Clean me off.'

Joan lapped up the treat savoring the salty taste mixed with her juices.

When she finished Joan move up her son's body resting her head on his chest, her legs spread over his. Without looking at him she spoke.

'You don't need to keep those pictures anymore, but I understand if you do.'

'I think I will so I have something to remind me of you when I'm at school.'

'After the summer is over you'll have a lot to remember when you're at school. I know I've been a terrible mother lately. Why don't you take me up stairs and give me the spanking I deserve.'

John kissed his mother passionately. Then they both stood and walked hand in hand to the bedroom.

nabisco
nabisco
317 Followers
12