Baumgartner Generations: Henry Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Selena_Kitt
Selena_Kitt
5,716 Followers

His dick was getting hard. Henry covered his crotch, condom still in hand, trying to keep his boy down, but the girl was so much like Libby, and when the blonde knelt between the redhead's legs, parting her pussy lips covered in curly red fuzz, the camera zooming in for a close-up, it was a lost cause. Even though he was sitting naked in the middle of a group of guys, his cock wouldn't obey his "down" command.

"We're all going to play a game."

Henry looked reluctantly away from the screen to see that most of his pledge brothers were having the same problem with their dicks. Dean wasn't even hiding his—and Henry was surprised to find his cock was rather small in stature, maybe six inches—but instead had his hand wrapped around it, stroking idly as he peered up at the screen where the women were rubbing their tits together now and moaning loudly.

Marcus picked up a black bag off the floor, taking out a bottle of KY gel. No way, Henry thought again. Was this going to be some sort of circle jerk? He could only hope—because he didn't have any sexual inclination toward guys, and there was no way he was going to consent to anything that involved one of his pledge brothers touching his cock. Or doing anything else to him, for that matter.

"Here we go." Marcus handed a bottle of KY to the first two pledges and they stared across the aisle at each other, eyes wide. He knew both of them, had hung out in Dean's room with Uri, a big, swarthy Russian guy with a thick accent, and Bel was the skinny geek from the dorm room right next door to them. In spite of the moaning and soft cries of pleasure coming from the television, Henry had found that his cock had finally obeyed his "down" command. Everyone was too anxious to have a hard-on now. Well, almost everyone. Dean was still hard, cock firmly in hand.

"Fasten your seatbelts." Marcus's teeth flashed brightly white. "Buckle up, buttercups." He reached back into the bag. Both guys sat frozen, a condom in one hand, KY in the other. Henry didn't understand until Marcus pulled two more objects out of the bag. Flashlights? Huh? Were they going to have a masturbation contest in the dark?

"Just in case you thought this was gonna be easy." Marcus took the end off of the flashlight, but where there should have been a light was...

"What the hell?" The guy on Henry's right—he couldn't remember his name. Peter or Phil or...?

"It's a Fleshlight," the guy on Henry's left said. Henry knew his name—Cody. They'd been sitting next to each other during the game Henry and the rest of the pledges had been forced to bet on. Unfortunately Cody, like Dean, had chosen the other team.

"A what?" Henry whispered, thinking he'd mispronounced the word flashlight, but what Marcus was holding in his hand didn't look like any flashlight he'd ever seen, and then one of the older frat brothers answered the question for all of them because he'd taken out the DVD of the two lesbian women and put in another, more informative one.

"Holy fuck." That was Phil or Pete or...Pat. His name was Pat, Henry remembered as they all stared at the screen. There was a nearly-nude brunette up there, reclining, legs spread, and she holding the flashlight-looking thing in her hand. With her other hand, she touched the pink flesh-like material, her fingers rubbing oil into the surface, and Henry finally understood, as the scene changed and the woman was on her knees in front of a very well-hung guy, licking his balls and sliding the flashlight—er, Fleshlight—down onto his cock.

"Ohhhhh," the guy on-screen moaned. "It feels just like the real thing!"

Henry's dick jumped to life again as he watched the guy decide to compare his new toy with the real thing, putting the brunette on the bed and the Fleshlight just above her pussy. Now it was like he had two cunts to fuck, one real, one synthetic. Henry stared, fascinated, watching the flesh part, wondering what it would feel like, as the brunette fingered first her own pussy and then the fake one.

A collective gasp went up when the guy stuck his cock into the brunette, beginning to fuck her. Then he switched, sliding his dick into the sex toy, fucking it just as hard. Back and forth it went. The whole room gave a sound of disappointment when Marcus turned off the DVD.

"Get the idea?"

They all got it. There were thirty-two cocks straight up and at-attention in the room. And those, Henry figured, were just the ones they could see. The older frat brothers, standing behind their chairs, were sure to be hard, too. He was just glad this wasn't going to be some sort of homoerotic test. Not that there was anything wrong with being gay. He just wasn't, that's all.

"You two first." Marcus gestured to the guys in chairs closest to the television. The DVD was being changed again, back to the lesbians. On the screen, the redhead was on the bed, her pussy spread for the blonde's eager tongue. And Henry thought his cock couldn't get any harder. Great. At this rate, he'd last about two seconds in that pussy-sleeve before it was all humiliatingly over. But according to the way this game worked, wouldn't that make him the winner?

Well, at least, he understood the condoms now.

The first pair up—so to speak, Henry thought, concealing a smile—was Uri the Russian and Bel. Henry watched his geeky dorm mate struggle to open the condom, tearing it with his teeth, using trembling hands in an attempt to roll it on. Uri was in Henry's row so it was harder to see him, but he looked down the line to find the Russian already had his condom in place, the KY open and dripping down onto his fat dick. He was more than ready to go.

"The first one to come wins," Marcus explained. "The brother behind you will be the one to make the call. The first guy to pull his cock out and show us the used condom wins that round."

"You'll be going head to head," Marcus went on. So to speak, Henry thought again, fighting the urge to snicker. He could hear guys whispering back and forth to each other, some of them laughing, nervous, anxious. Excited. "And once we've eliminated half of you in the first round, we'll line up for a second."

The group collectively murmured in protest. They were expected to go again, so soon after they'd climaxed once? Henry was beginning to understand how this "competition" was going to work.

"There are thirty-two of you." Marcus handed over one of the Fleshlights to Bel, the other to Uri. "After the first round, we'll have sixteen. Then eight. Then two."

"The winner will get that entire box of porn." Marcus pointed to a cardboard box lined with DVD cases. There had to be hundreds of DVDs in it! "And a Fleshlight."

The pledges actually cheered.

Then Marcus announced, "The second runner-up will get the other Fleshlight."

Henry focused on Dean. He was grinning, the head of his cock practically purple as he squeezed it. No wonder he'd been stroking himself this whole time, Henry realized. They were going to go head-to-head, and Dean had a huge competitive streak.

"On your mark." Marcus gestured to the first pair of guys. "Get set." Oh, they were set all right. "Go!"

Henry had a feeling Bel was going to win this one. This first round would be easy. It was the second, third and—gulp—fourth rounds that were gonna be tough.

Uri groaned as he shoved the sex toy down on his cock. He acted with practiced ease, eyes half-closed, watching the women on the television screen. They were in a sixty-nine position now, the camera focused on the redhead's lapping pink tongue, the blonde's pussy juices smeared all over her cheeks. Henry hoped this DVD was still on when it got to be his turn. All he had to do was see the redhead once with his cock inside that thing and he'd come.

Hell, I might come before I even get into it, he thought, flushing.

"Oh fuck!" Bel cried out as he slid his condom-covered dick into the sleeve, his hand wrapped tight around the Fleshlight's handle. "Oh my fucking god, it's sooo tight!"

Across from him, Uri grunted and thrust, but it was already over for Bel. He pulled his lubed-up cock out, the condom end full of his cum, his face twisted in pleasure, legs splayed, his dick still pulsing with his orgasm.

Everyone whooped and crowed, and Uri let out a groan as he came, too, his

thigh muscles straining with the effort. He had his condom off and tied and held up in a flash, but it was too late. Bel had already peeled his off.

"The winner!" The fraternity brother behind Bel slapped him on the shoulder.

"Gimme that thing!" The guy next to Bel already had his condom rolled on. Henry didn't know that guy well at all—he was a scrawny-looking kid with frizzy red hair, his cock jutting up and to the left.

It was on to the next pair. They were going to have to do this how many times? Henry's cock and balls were aching for release already, and next to him, Pat's breath was coming fast as he jerked himself off, his eyes moving from the frat guys playing with the sex toy to the women licking each other on the screen.

May not even make it through the first round, Henry mused, and then Pat's cock exploded. He wasn't wearing his condom yet and cum spurted like a geyser over his pumping fist as he groaned softly and bucked up in his chair.

"Whoops!" The frat brother standing behind Pat's chair laughed. "We've got a disqualification!"

"Sorry, dude, you're out!" Marcus announced.

Henry gulped as Pat stood, grinning sheepishly, cum still dripping down his thigh as he wobbled toward the door, following Uri. Henry's balls felt tight, no longer cold against the surface of the chair, but contracted and practically boiling. Still, he didn't want to go off too soon. He really wanted to try that thing. The next pair was already at it, the redhead across the way pumping his freckled fist, his hand and the toy a blur, but in Henry's row it was clearly already over from the sound of the moaning and groaning at the end of the line.

He'd only had the pleasure of experiencing the inside of a real pussy once, last summer. It was just a brief thing, but it had been beyond description. His hand, even a girl's mouth, was nothing in comparison. He was probably no more obsessed than any other guy out there, he supposed, but although he hadn't had the opportunity before or since, he couldn't get the memory out of his mind of the slick, velvet feel of her pussy wrapped around his cock no matter what he did.

Not that he tried very hard to forget. In fact, mostly he spent his time fantasizing, trying to remember the hot hug of her cunt, the sweet taste of her mouth and the feel of her breath against his face as she came, the grip of her thighs, the sway of her breasts.

Henry squeezed his aching cock, seeing pre-cum leaking from the tip, and took a long, deep, shuddering breath. Hold on, Henry. Hold on. He wanted to fuck a pussy again, even if it was a fake one. Maybe if I just close my eyes, he thought, block out one of my senses. He heard another cheer go up. Another round down. He heard the other pledges, some of them breathing hard, some of them chanting, "Go go go!" He could also hear the soft moans of the women in the porn movie. Just the sound of the two of them was maddening! And thinking about the redhead on the DVD made him think of Libby, and the thought of Libby was more than enough to push him to the edge.

He couldn't count how many times he'd jerked off the past two weeks thinking about her. Although that was probably a good thing. Maybe it would give him an advantage in tonight's competition! He'd always been surprisingly good at getting hard again soon after an orgasm.

Henry heard a huge groan from his row and knew another round was over. He opened his eyes and saw another pledge disqualifying himself, his cock twitching, his balls tight and red as tomatoes as he came all over his naked belly. Henry and Dean were second to last. Fuck, he was never going to make it. Henry closed his eyes again, trying to think of anything but pussy. Baseball averages. Crap, he didn't know any. States? He could name all fifty states in alphabetical order.

Alaska, Alabama, Arkansas... oh wait, Alaska came after Alabama. Was there anything before Alabama? His cock ached so bad it almost hurt. He didn't dare touch it. It throbbed against the chair, the tip hanging over the edge, literally dripping pre-cum onto the tile. Probably picked this room because it didn't have carpet, he realized. Just in case. To his right, someone else went off, someone not even holding the toy yet. They were popping like balloons too close to a light bulb now, excited into bursting, one after the other.

Alabama, Arkansas, Alaska... there was another "A" state. He was sure of it. He strangely had a fantastic memory. Only two chairs away now. He could actually hear the sound of it, the wet sucking noise it made when it went down on the guy's dick. Next in line beside him, last in line, was Cody. He panted, holding onto his cock for dear life. Henry clenched his ass muscles tight, daring a peep over to his right. Pat was gone, so he had a clear view of the guy who had the toy, the strained muscles in his forearm, a tribal tattoo flexing with his motion, as he manipulated the Fleshlight up and down on his dick. His hips began to thrust and Henry heard him whisper, "Ahhh that tight fucking hole!"

Oh no. Henry grabbed his cock, squeezing hard as the guy beside him grunted and thrust, his eyes rolling back as he came. Across from him, like a mirror image, another guy had a Fleshlight flying up and down his cock, riding it hard. He was close, but not close enough. Alas...Alab...wha... Henry couldn't think. He couldn't breathe. He wanted to come and come and come.

"Winner!"

The guy next to him held up his full condom triumphantly, turning to hand Henry the Fleshlight. "Careful, this thing is fucking lethal!"

Arizona! Ari-fucking-zona! That was it! Henry tore open his condom, rolling it down over the mushroom head of his dick, shivering at the sensation. Across from him, Dean was doing the same thing, sheathing his cock and positioning the toy just above it.

I can do this, Henry told himself, seeing the toy for the first time up close. Its resemblance to a real pussy was remarkable. It even had a tiny clit!

"On your mark..." Marcus was already starting them off and Henry was practically finished. He gazed over at Dean and saw that expression, that "I'm going to wipe the floor with you" look on his face. His roommate was ultra-competitive. Henry steeled himself, slowly rubbing the toy's slit back and forth over the head of his dick. Thank god for the condom or that alone would have done it. He didn't need any of the KY. The thing was plenty slick already.

"Get set..." The excitement in the room was palpable. Some of the guys who had gone once were clearly ready to go again. How long had it been? He'd lost track of time, of space, of anything. He was pure sensation, pure animal drive and instinct. If it had been a real woman in front of him and not a sex toy, he would have grabbed her and fucked her senseless.

"Go!"

Henry gasped when he slid the sleeve down, his cock aiming like an arrow, burying itself deep. Just like a pussy—oh god, the memory, the sensation, it enveloped him completely.

Around him the voices started chanting. It had changed from "go go go!" to "come come come!" and he was seconds, milliseconds, from that point.

Libby, he thought, turning his head and seeing that the lesbians were still thankfully at it on the DVD, moaning and sucking at each other's clits, but a man had joined them now, and he was fucking the redhead, giving it to her from behind so hard she cried out with every thrust.

Oh god, Libby. He wished it was her, her pussy, her little clit rubbing against his pubic bone, grinding into him—the sensation was just perfect if he closed his eyes. He was fucking her, letting her ride his cock, her hair falling around him like a fiery curtain, and he was going to come.

"Oh fuck! Fuck!" He heard Dean, the catch in his throat, and he knew the sound already, had heard it in the middle of the night, the shuttling of Dean's hand up and down his shaft, trying to be quiet while he jerked off, but that catch in his breath meant he was close. Very close. He was going to come, too.

Henry groaned, closed his eyes and grabbed the toy in both hands, thrusting up and fucking Libby's sweet little cunt. He was going to come up inside of her, fill her wet pussy with every bit of his cum, but it wasn't his fantasy image of her breasts bouncing or her sweet wet cunt that did it for him—it was her navel, the soft dip of her belly button, the memory of that swath of skin exposed when she stretched.

"Now!" Henry announced, slamming the toy down against his crotch, feeling the first blast of his cum filling the end of the condom in a hot, wet flood. The crowd howled in satisfaction, but across from him, Dean was groaning and thrusting, coming—damnit, he was coming, too! Henry hadn't had nearly long enough with this toy, and now that he'd experienced it, he didn't just want more of it, he wanted to own it.

Mine. It was a primal thought, and he did the opposite of what was instinctive. Instead of thrusting, thrusting, thrusting—emptying himself into the wet sleeve wrapped around his cock—he withdrew, still coming, his cock smacking wetly against the chair, the condom still filling with the aftermath of his orgasm. If he hadn't done that, Dean would have won for sure.

He tossed the toy onto the chair beside him, grabbed the end of the condom,

slipped a finger under an edge to break the suction, and pulled.

"Winner!" He heard it, they all did, two words spoken at the exact same time, the frat guy standing behind Dean and the guy behind Henry.

"We have a tie!" Marcus announced.

Henry panted, the world still swimming, his ears ringing as he tied the condom and tossed it into the garbage pail being passed to him. Then he reached over and handed the Fleshlight to Cody, who wasn't even going to get a chance to use it in this round because the guy across from him had already disqualified himself. So many guys had gotten off without even getting a chance to try out the sex toy that there were only eight of them in the second round instead of sixteen.

Henry took a long swig from the water bottle offered to him by one of the older frat guys, feeling like Rocky between rounds. He got up as they rearranged the chairs down to eight—just four guys on each side. The rest of the pledges and frat guys surrounded them in a semi-circle, though they all left a clear view to the porn. Now the question was...could any of them get it up again?

Selena_Kitt
Selena_Kitt
5,716 Followers
12