Baumgartner Generations: Henry Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Selena_Kitt
Selena_Kitt
5,722 Followers

"Oh baby, right there," she moaned, her fingers moving faster. "Fuck me good and hard!"

Cody was watching her through half-closed eyes, fist pumping. He was cupping his balls with his other hand, as if he could force his cum out by squeezing them. He had an even better view of Val's pussy than Henry did, and that's just where his gaze was focused. Not that the rest of them weren't all doing the same thing. Even the clothed guys had unzipped their pants and taken out their cocks. There wasn't a man there who wasn't out and stroking it, aside from Marcus, and Henry marveled at his self-control.

"That's it, just like that." Val's breasts moved as she rocked on the mattress, fucking her own hand. "I want that big cock in my pussy. I want it in my mouth. I want it in my ass."

Henry rubbed the head of his cock with his thumb, shivering at the sensation. There was something about her. Maybe it was just being in the midst of a group of hungry wolves, but he didn't just want this girl. He didn't just want to fuck her. He wanted to take her. Make her his. He wanted to own her. It scared and excited him at the same time.

"I love all those beautiful cocks." She opened her eyes and studied him. Looked right at him, then at the cock in his hand. "Look how big and hard they are. Jerk yourself off, baby, yeah, just like that." Her gaze shifted, moving all around the room. It was a huge circle jerk now, all of them stroking for her, wanting her.

"You wanna come for me?" Val lifted her fingers to her mouth, her soaking wet fingers, and Henry heard a guy behind him groan. "Where do you want to come? All over my face?" She rubbed her juices there. "My tits?" She lifted them, squeezed, hard, let them fall. "My cunt?" And her fingers were back there, rubbing, spreading, showing them. "You want to come inside this hot little pussy?"

"Yeah!" Cody stood, moving toward her. Marcus took a step forward but Cody stopped, his attention focused on her as he fucked the Fleshlight. He was imagining it, Henry just knew it, seeing her spread open like that, he was fucking Val, shoving himself in as hard and as deep as he could. "Oh baby, I'm gonna come inside you!"

And then he did, his body arching, the toy slammed all the way down to his pubic bone. Val moaned, her eyes bright, watching him come. Not to be outdone, Carrot Top jumped up, too, growling as he looked down at her spread open pussy. She bit her lip, focusing on Carrot Top as Cody was declared the winner.

"That's right," she murmured, watching him fuck himself. "Slam my pussy. Do it hard. Come up inside me. Fill me!"

He groaned, thrusting, as Val pulled her legs back, showing him just where, and he came, too, shuddering and collapsing to his knees.

Henry was ready. He couldn't believe it, but he was ready to come a third time. His balls were swollen as he tugged the condom on, taking the Fleshlight from Marcus and considering his opponent. It was the Asian kid this time, and it appeared that he was ready, too.

"Come on, boys," Val murmured, turning onto her belly. Henry watched as she arched her back, reaching underneath to spread herself for them. "Stick it in and fuck me. I want all of you."

Behind him, someone else let out a frustrated groan, but he was too focused on the task at hand. He had to get to the next round. Maybe they were allowed to touch her in the next round. Or maybe she was allowed to touch them. All he had to do was come. He just hoped he had some of the stuff left to deposit in the condom!

"Ooooo that's a good boy." Val watched the Asian kid as he stood over her, stroking fast. The Fleshlight was a blur on his cock. "Does it feel just like a real pussy?"

He grunted, giving a brief nod and going even faster.

"Think it feels as good as mine?" Val turned her face to Henry now, still fingering herself. He was sure it wasn't quite as good, but it was good. Really fucking good. Did he want to crawl behind her, toss off the toy, and plunge into her cunt? Hell yes. But if he couldn't do that, this was the next best thing. And it was sure as hell better than jerking off with his hand.

Henry knelt, frustrated that his body wouldn't cooperate. He felt so close, so very close, and yet he couldn't quite push himself over. He watched Val's face, her eyes closing as she touched herself, her mouth open in a delightful "O."

"I want you to come." Henry leaned in to tell her, not touching, but close.

"For real?" Her eyes widened in surprise and felt his cock swelling just at the thought.

"Do it," he said. "For real."

He could tell she was getting off on this. She really liked it, being surrounded by all these guys watching her, all jerking off. He wanted to see her get off for real.

Val's hips dropped and she began to touch herself. Henry couldn't see—her pussy was at the wrong angle—but he didn't care. It was her face he wanted to watch. Her tongue moved out to lick her lower lip and her cheeks began to flush as she rubbed herself faster and faster. The motion increased, her body swaying, rocking.

"That's it." Henry twisted the toy around his cock, moaning. Fuck, that was incredible! Every ridge inside the sleeve massaged him as he turned it again, making him quiver. "Make yourself come. Do it for me."

"Oh yes." Her eyes were closed, mouth open, breath coming faster, faster. He'd never seen anything so beautiful. "Oh, it's so close."

Yes, it was. Henry's balls drew up tight. So very close. Across from him, he heard the Asian kid groan. Fuck!

"I'm gonna commmmme!" Val moaned, her hips rocking, biting her lip, her brow crinkling. He could see the pleasure on her face, could read it clearly, more clearly than he'd ever read anything, including words. This was a language he understood completely.

"Me, too," he whispered, never taking his gaze from her face as he came, the spasms rocking his body. When Val opened her eyes, they'd already declared Henry the winner and she was smiling at him.

"I give up." The Asian guy pulled the toy and the condom off. He hadn't made it to orgasm number three.

Then there were two.

Marcus had them move the mattress and put two chairs across from each other. The excitement in the room was palpable. This was the last round, and Henry knew he'd won at least one of the Fleshlights. He didn't care about the porn collection. He didn't really even care about the Fleshlight that much anymore. He just wanted to find out what this round might entail.

"This round is different." Marcus picked up the black bag and dropped both Fleshlights in. "Whoever gets hard first wins...and gets to fuck Val."

Henry stared at him, sure he'd misheard. Then he looked over at Cody, whose eyes were lit up like stars. Oh no. Cody had only come twice. Henry had just finished a third time. How in the hell was he going to manage?

The guys around them went crazy at the thought, shoving and nudging the two of them in their chairs, saying things like "Lucky bastard!" and "Save some for me!" but Henry wasn't paying attention to any of it really. There was no way. He would have to stand on his head to get his dick hard again.

And then Marcus surprised them. "Of course, you'll have help."

Val walked over, kneeling between the two chairs. Seeing her down there like that, her knees parted, her breasts shoved up by the corset, gave Henry some hope. His cock actually twitched. It didn't do much more, but at least it was something.

"No way," someone behind Henry murmured, but it was already happening. Val had Cody's cock in one hand and Henry's in the other. They were both soft. It wasn't going to be easy. Of course, she was surrounded by plenty of guys with hard cocks who hadn't come yet, who would be perfectly willing to take their places. That bolstered Henry.

"You like that?" Val's hand was like velvet as she squeezed him, rubbing her thumb expertly over the head of his cock, hitting all the sensitive spots. He let out a whimper when she raked her fingernails lightly over his balls. Her other hand was busy in Cody's lap, doing the same thing to him.

"I know you want my pussy." She coaxed him, pulling on his cock like it was taffy, drawing him out. "I saw you looking at me."

She was talking to both of them, turning her head back and forth, trying to pay equal attention, but he could have sworn she was talking just to him.

"That fake pussy doesn't feel as good as mine, I bet." Val let go of them both, sliding her hands between her legs and getting her fingers wet. Then she rubbed her juices over their cocks. Henry noticed how it made the head of his dick glisten.

"I want your cock," she murmured, pulling, tugging. "I want it so bad. I have to feel you inside me." Oh holy hell. He was starting to really feel something. Just the pleading sound of her voice was getting him hard again. He glanced over at Cody, but he was still just as soft as when she started. Henry figured he was about halfway there.

The crowd of guys noticed. They started chanting. "Hen-ry! Hen-ry! Hen-ry!"

"That's it!" Val's hand squeezed him, stroked him. She was excited to see him respond, and that made him even more aroused. She was still working on Cody, too, but it just wasn't happening, and Henry made a mental note to thank his genes or God or something for his ability to get hard again so fast.

"I want to come all over your hard dick, baby," Val urged, her eyes bright, and Henry moaned, beginning to thrust up into her hand. The whole crowd cheered and Val smiled, turning away from Cody and focusing her attention all on Henry. He gaped when she took her gum out and stuck it deliberately under his chair before taking his cock into her mouth.

"Oh man. No fair!" Henry recognized Dean's voice and glanced up, seeing his roommate standing in the circle, watching.

But he didn't have much more time to think about anything. Val sucked him until

he was completely hard again, and they didn't even get the mattress down on the floor. Instead, she climbed up into his lap, her breasts in his face, her pussy rubbing against his dick. She was very wet. She really came for me, he realized, and the thought made him crazy with lust. The crowd closed in on them, whooping, hollering, practically slobbering, but he couldn't concentrate on anything but the girl in his lap.

"You've got a gorgeous cock." Val whispered this in his ear. "I want to come all over it."

Henry couldn't think of anything he wanted more. He leaned back, letting her lead. When she reached down to grab him, rolling yet another condom on, he took a deep breath, feeling her flesh give as she rubbed him up and down her slit. He'd won the sex toy, but he'd completely forgotten about everything but Val's body, her eyes, the soft feel of her ass in his hands as he guided her down onto his cock.

And her pussy. Oh my god. There was nothing better. She rode him nice and slow at first and he could feel her breath, hear her soft moans and sighs. Then she really got into it, hips rolling, tongue slipping into his ear, teeth biting at his neck. He could barely hold onto her.

"Fuck me," she insisted, climbing off his lap and turning around to bend over a chair. He was dazed, clearly too slow to respond, because hands moved him, nudged him out of his seat, and then he was standing behind her, thrusting deep into her cunt. "Oh yeah, baby, fuck me hard! Come on! Do it!"

He could barely breathe. She looked back at him, eyes half-closed, and he felt her hand between her legs, rubbing at her clit. Every time he thrust into her, his balls touched her there, a rhythmic sway. Henry observed his cock sliding into her, her hot pink center stretched open to take all of him, and was lost. He gripped her hips, thrusting deep, and heard her moan loudly.

"Make me come!" she begged, panting, fucking him back. Oh god, this was it. He was going to die. "Make me come, please, please, make me come!"

He couldn't hold back, not for a second. He growled and thrust and came and felt her whole pussy clamping down on his cock like a vice. Plastic pussies don't do that, he thought, grunting with pleasure as he emptied himself completely, sure that there wasn't an ounce of fluid left in his body to give.

When it was over, when she turned and kissed him, long and soft and oh, so slow, that's when he thought he would wake up. He would find himself sitting upright in his dorm room bed, sweaty and hot and hard as a rock from this crazy-ass dream and then go back to sleep only to wake and tell Dean all about it in the morning.

But he wasn't asleep. And Dean was standing across from him, grinning with so many teeth he resembled a shark, and from the look on his roommate's face, Henry just had a sudden, sinking feeling that maybe it would have been better if maybe he had been dreaming after all.

Selena_Kitt
Selena_Kitt
5,722 Followers
12