Baxter and Libby Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Toying with her, I twisted a hard little bud and was rewarded by her moan at the sudden rough touch. Her shoulders rolled, jerked forward and then back at my twisting fingers, trying to free her nipple from the pain. It was red and pulsing, still responding to my rough touch though her body motions were a weak attempt to get away, to make me think otherwise.

"You like that Libby. Yes, you do, you like it a little rough, a little hard. You like the way I play with your little nipples, I know you do baby."

Her answer was a loud moan. That was not good enough for me. No it was time to make her know what I wanted and to face what she needed. Keeping her arms pinned behind her I reached down and pushed my hand up under her dress and cupped her bare pussy. My middle finger circled around her wet opening, my palm pressed against the clit and I felt her puffy lips warm and moist to the middle of my hand. Grinding my palm to her clit, I pressed my middle finger just into her wet slit, teasing her, as she stood still between my spread legs.

"You are wet Libby, wet and hot. I feet your hot pussy on my hand, you like it rough baby. You need to be taken, fucked hard like a hot slut." She gasped at my calling her a slut and twisted, trying to pull her hands free.

Feeling her twist, I laughed a little before saying, "You know it is true Libby. Yes, I made you do things today that you did not like."

Shifting on the bed, I pulled her to the side a half step and placed my left knee between her spread legs with my hand still working her sex.

"But you did them baby. You did them because you needed to. Not just for my help, no baby, you needed to be wanted, to be desired, to be taken, to be forced to submit. "

Tugging on her hands, I pulled her lower until she was straddling my knee. Immediately I felt the heat and wetness from between her legs soak through my pants. Holding my hand up between us, I licked her cunt juice off my fingers while looking into her green eyes. As she watched, I could feel her unknowingly, seductively squirming on my knee.

"You pussy is sweet Libby, damn sweet. Here baby have a taste!" I told her as I held my fingers to her lips.

She turned her head and looked away. Taking her chin, I pulled her face back around and again held my fingers up to her lips as I told her,

"Taste it Libby, taste your pussy juice on my fingers."

Libby lifted her head up this time, moving her mouth away from wet pungent fingers as she pleased, "Baxter, please no."

Her refusal pissed me off. I had thought that we had gotten past the point of her not trusting me. I had taken care of her, protected her and taught her a lot about herself that day and now here she was saying "no" like she had a choice in the situation.

Even though I was pissed, I laughed a little, knowing that I had just learned a bit more about her and said in a controlled but harsh voice,"No is that what you're telling me? Oh yeah, slut like you needs something else to suck on."

Letting go of her wrists behind her back, I stood quickly and gave her a push off my knee. Libby stumbled back as step before the dress bunched around her feet causing her to trip backwards, falling down on her cute little ass with shock and hurt in her eyes.

Smiling I stepped over to her and took her by the hair with my right hand. Jerking hard, I pulled her head back and up as I looked down into her eyes. "Now Libby you are going to suck my cock until I cum in your mouth and on your pretty face. Yeah, that is right, I tried to play nice with you baby, but you are too damn dumb or fucking proud to admit that you need more from me than just money. No, you want to be treated like a teasing little slut than that is what you get Libby. "

Working my pants open, pulling the zipper down with my left hand, I kept on pushing her, telling her, "You want to be my whore, suck and fuck for money, that is good too. Anyway we play it baby; I am going to have you to fuck all night long. Tonight Libby, you are mine!"

Pulling my semi hard cock out I rubbed it on her face and saw the tears come again to her eyes at my brutal treatment, my uncaring concern about her. I was not her husband, tenderly making love to his wife. I was not a boyfriend to her, trying to get past first base. Hell no, she was mine. I owned the slut for the night and was making damn sure that she knew it.

"Take it slut! Take my cock you little bitch," I ordered her as I jerked her short blonde hair again.

I had to push her, had to test her and break her down, to see if she was what I was looking for. I had been easy on her so far and her response had not been what I wanted. No she had enjoyed the day but not for the right reasons. I had been serving her, taking care of her like I wanted to do but she had failed to see the connection between submission and reward. Libby was still thinking that we were teenagers out on a first date and I was doing these things to get "lucky" with her. I had failed so far in making her see the need for her to let go of control to get what she needed and wanted.

I had to break her to see if she could be fixed.

Her lips parted and I pushed my cock head into her mouth and ordered her, "Work it you little slut."

The feel of her warm mouth, the touch of her tongue and the sight of her kneeling before me with the yellow dress all the way down around her knees had me hard in not time. I bobbed her head back and forth, fucking her pretty mouth as she sobbed and tears ran down her face.

I did not like to see her crying, hell it was all that I could do, not to pick her up and kiss away the tears but it was like spanking a child for disobeying. She had to learn.

Using her mouth like a cunt, fucking her with long strokes that forced her to take it down her throat and then using short strokes to fill her mouth as she caught her breath soon had me pushing the edge. It did not take long until my balls were getting tight and my cock head swelled in Libby's mouth. Pulling her head down, I held it still, my swollen cock head on her tongue as I spurted streams of cum into her mouth. My cock jerked four or five times before I pulled it out or her mouth and past her circled lips. Jacking it I emptied my balls while covering her face with my hot white cum.

After milking the last drop of cum my shaft on her upturned face, I stepped back away from Libby and said, "I am going to take a shower now, " leaving her there on the floor, her face dripping with my cum, her dress a mess around her knees and tears running off her lovely face.

It was a long shower. The water felt good but I wanted Libby to have time to be alone with her thoughts and to give her a chance to stop that damn crying that was tearing at my heart strings. Stepping out of the shower, I moved over to the sink and took my time shaving. After shaving and putting on the after shave, I stepped from the bathroom into the room completely bare.

It would have been hard to hear her while I was in the shower and it had been very quite in the room while I was shaving. Before I stepped out I was not even sure if she was still there. She was. She was sitting in a chair on the far side of the room. Her feet were bare and rested on the edge of the chair. Her legs were tucked up under her chin, the yellow dress was covering them like a tent and her arms wrapped around her knees.

Reading her body position, seeing her arms around her legs, curled up in the chair, as far from me in the bathroom as she could get without leaving the room, told me that she was still struggling with her thoughts of being there and what to do. I glanced at her face, saw her looking my way but did not speak to her. I walked past her to the closet where her new black dress was hanging beside my other clothes. Taking a long sleeve white dress shirt and pair of dark dress pants from the hangers, I moved back over to the mirror that was over the dresser in front of the bed. Turning my back to her I pulled the dress shirt on, did the buttons and then tied the thin black tie around my neck.

She was watching me. I took my time snugging up the tie, making it just so before sitting back on the bed behind me and pulling the dress pants up over my legs and bare crotch. After taking a pair of black socks from the drawer in front of me, I pulled them on and put on shinning black leather dress shoes. Libby still had not moved or spoken but that was okay with me. I was pleased that she was still there and knew that I could have and would have her body again after dinner but wanted more. I wanted her mind as well and she had not yet decided on that. I could take her body but she was going to have to give me her mind.

Completely dressed, I moved over to where she was sitting and she dropped her head down, not meeting my eyes. Standing beside her, I stroked her blonde hair and ran my fingers across her bare shoulders and upper back for a long time. Her body was tense at my touch. Neither of us spoke. Her head stayed down and she kept her eyes fixed on the floor. Her body position did not change but I could feel some tension ease from her shoulders and back where I touched her.

Patiently, I waited for her to look up, knowing that she would eventually. Finally, Libby slowly lifted her eyes to mine.

"You're a beautiful and special lady Libby. I want to take care of you," and I paused before continuing, to give her the chance to think about what I was saying, knowing that it conflicted with they way I treated her before my shower.

She started to speak after a moment but I put my fingers to her lips, hushed her and said, "After I leave you can do what you want. If you want to leave, then leave then."

I looked into her eyes and saw that was not what she wanted to hear, "If you stay here in the room when I come back after dinner, I will fuck you again, make you serve my cock and use you like a cheap whore."

She blinked at my words and her eyes drifted away from mine as I left my words hanging in the air, not yet giving her the third option the one I hoped that she would choose. Libby took a big breath, and dropped her head again and I knew the tears were going to start

Taking her chin in my hand, I raised her face towards mine and said, "Or your third option is to trust me, and be mine. "

I lowered my mouth to her lips, kissed her tenderly for a moment and then continued by saying, "If that is what you want? You will do what I am telling you now and always Libby. You will take a shower and while you are in the shower you will shave your pussy bare for me.

This will be your present to me and a sign that you agree with what I have told you Libby."

"Do you understand me?" I asked.

"Yes Baxter, I understand," she replied.

"Good Libby. After that put on the black dress and meet me at the bar in the hotel lounge."

With these words ringing in her mind, I stepped back, left the room and headed to the bar. On the ride in the elevator down to the bar, I felt good. If she showed there would be no turning back for either or us, if she did not, then she was not what I was looking for.

I took a seat at the end of the half full bar where I had a view of the open lobby. I sat and sipped my drinks for thirty three minutes, watching CNN until I saw Libby walking towards me in the black dress and the heels that she had brought from her house.

She was also wearing black stockings or pantyhose on her shapely legs. She must have gotten them at the mall when I gave the money for the lingerie store. It was a small nervous smile that she had on her face, not the big beaming one that I liked so much but it was a good start. Getting up from the bar, my drink in my left hand, I moved over to meet her. With my left arm around her waist we walked towards a booth in the back.

"You look sensational Libby," I told her as she slipped into the booth.

Surprised crossed her face, but not as much as it had at lunch when I moved in beside on the bench seat of the booth. My right arm was resting across the back of the booth as the waitress came over to take her order.

As the waitress walked away, I turned to Libby and said, "I am glad you are here but only if you did as I told you. This can not be a half way. "

"Baxter, I did like you wanted, like you told me."

"That is good Libby, very good."

Then she shocked the hell out of me by reaching up and taking my hand from the table, pulling it down between us under the table and saying, "I want you to know Baxter. I want to show you that I did what you wanted."

She pulled my hand over to her leg, "I am not wearing panties Baxter. I did not buy any when we were shopping. I do not what them when I am with you."

She guided my hand up under the dress and I soon found out they were thigh high black stockings.

I let her press my fingers to her bare shaven pussy as she said, "For you Baxter as my gift to you."

Damn my cock jerked in my pants, my heart beat fast in my chest at the feel of her soft clean shaven pussy, at the words that she had said. I wanted to take her back up to the room and fuck her right then but it would not have fair to her. We had a round of drinks and then a leisurely dinner. We talked about things other than her situation and my past. Somehow both of us knew that this was not the time for those topics. I found out that she was a very good tennis player and the tan was a result of her swimming laps in the apartment pool during the days when she did not get called by the temp service. She said is helped relieve the stress.

After dinner, we had another drink at the bar and then listened to the band that was playing on the patio out back. After a couple of songs, I took her hand and we danced a slow dance with Libby pressed to me. Her bare tits in the black strapped halter type dress made hard points in the material when the dance was over. Our bodies had fit and moved perfectly together. We both wanted more than a dance after that and I took her back up to the room.

We kissed deeply as the door to the room shut behind us. I groped her ass with my right hand and rubbed her breasts with my left as she hugged me around my neck. Leaning forward just a bit, I moved my hand down from her ass and took her behind the knees. Lifting her up in my arms I carried her over to the bed and sat her down on the edge. Her green eyes looked up at me as I pulled my tie free and off my neck.

"Hold out your hands Libby. Put them out in from of you, palms together. "

She did as I told her and watched as I knotted it around her right wrist and then looped it around both of them before pulling the end up between them and lashing her hands together with a foot and a half of the tie left dangling. Lifting her arms, I pulled her up towards the top of the bed where I tied her hands over her head to the head board with the loose end.

She was not smiling but she did not question me as I placed a pillow under her head, holding it up so she could watch as I pulled my belt free from my pants.

Bending over the bed, I took her right foot in my hand and circled the belt around her right ankle. She did not speak or struggle as I pulled the belt tight but gasped as I pulled her leg to the side and tied the belt to the post of the bed.

I needed another belt and her eyes were on me, I could see them reflected in the mirror in front of me, the one over the dresser as I pulled open the top drawer and took another belt out. This one I used on her left leg and left her legs spread, and her hands tied together over her head.

Smiling I looked up in her eyes and kneeled across the bed. Reaching behind I her I undid the clasp on the dress behind her neck and pulled it down. I nuzzled along her neck down to her hard nipples. I flicked my tongue over first one and then the other and Libby responded by arching her back up to offer me more but I wanted something else.

Pulling the straps down, I licked my way down from her tits to her belly. She sucked it in at the feel of my tongue dipping into her belly button and I smiled. With her dress up around her hips, I moved between her spread legs and licked bare slit of her freshly shaved sex. The smell and taste of her had my cock rock hard and I reached down and undid my pants.

Her legs jerked at the belts and the bed shook as she groaned each time I ran my tongue along her exposed slit. In the truck she had spread her legs for me but when I got her off, it was too much for her and she had clamped them together like she did not deserve to feel that good. I was sure that she would have been clamping them around my head, fighting the sensation that I was giving her had I not tied her down.

When my tongue reached the top of her open slit this time, I looked up and saw her watching me. My lips found her clit and I sucked it hard between them as I watched her eyes close and her head toss from side to side. Running my tongue over her clit, had her body jerking. Her moans were mixed with deep groans of passion, desire and frustration at being tied as I took my pleasure with her.

Moving my tongue over her clit while sucking on it made Libby's hips buck off the bed and I knew that if I continued she would cum but it was not time for that yet. Lifting my head from between her thighs and her wet sex, I got off the bed. My cock was hard and standing up straight as I pulled my pants off and moved back between her spread legs. Holding it with my right hand, I rubbed the head along her spread pussy lips and then around her tight hole before pushing in her.

Her eyes were closed tightly as I leaned over her and using small slow strokes, worked my cock up in her. Making her take a little more each time, feeling her coat my cock, slicking it up as her hips moved up to met my thrusts.

Damn it was good and I took my time fucking her. When I was finally all the way in her, my balls against her ass, I leaned down and kissed her mouth. Her lips immediately parted for my tongue and leaning on my hands I fucked her with short hard jabs as we kissed. Each one of my hard jabs caused her to grunt into my open mouth.

She was so fucking hot and slick that I knew if I kept this up I would be filling her with my cum again but I wanted her to have more. Slowing my pace, I pulled back and then pushed up in her again with long strong thrusts. Fucking her slowly like a lover would for twenty strokes that had Libby moving her hips to match each one. After twenty I again held still, deep in her and before suddenly jabbing her hard again with hard short strokes.

Our kiss broke at my hard fucking, at my taking her roughly and Libby rolled her head from side to side, again grunting with each thrust. After twenty strokes this way, she was breathing faster, her eyes were open, staring at me and I knew she was going to cum as I kept ramming in her.

I leaned over and kissed her on the neck and felt her body jerk below me as she came hard, her cunt gripping at my cock then opening up again, then gripping again as she opened herself up for my cum. It was damn hard but I held off and when she stopped shaking, her eyes opened up and with a smirk on my face, I moved down between her spread legs again.

Her clit was tender, swollen and I abused it with my lips, my teeth and my tongue and she was helpless to stop be as she thrashed below me and came again. This time as she came down, I moved my head to the side and bit her hard on the inner thigh before slipping back up her body and pushing my hard cock up in her spread soaked pussy again.

It was my time now. I sunk my full shaft up in Libby and reached down under her. Cupping her ass cheeks in my hands, I lifter her off the bed and rammed my cock up in her again and again. The room was filled with the wet squishy sounds of my fucking her and her gasps mixing with my grunts. My fingers grew slick on her ass cheeks from her pussy juices and I moved my middle finger to the open hole between her rounds cheeks. She clenched shut but my slick easy pushed inside her when she relaxed for a quick moment.