Baxter's Plan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I reminded Alexa that Talia likes her breasts to be played with. I suggested that she slide a hand in and fondle one of them as they kissed. It was a little shocking at how fast Alexa followed my orders. There was no hesitation. I could tell by the tightness of the dress that she was using her thumb and forefinger to lightly twist and pinch Talia's right nipple. Talia reflexively started to moan in between each breath with an, "mmmh" noise. When she realized she was moaning, Talia glanced fiercely at me. If looks could kill, my brains would have been blown out of the back of my head.

I let the show go on for a couple more minutes and then told Alexa to stand up. I scooted forward from the couch so I was sitting on the edge. I positioned them so Alexa was facing me and Talia was seated right behind her. Alexa's gorgeous mound was inches away from my face.

I told Talia to place each hand on Alexa's outer thighs, just under the hem of her dress and slowly slide her dress up. Talia did as she was told and ever...so...slowly, the front of Alexa's red thong came into view. It was barely covering her beautiful camel toe. I also admired the gap just below her vagina & inner thighs. It formed a natural heart-shaped viewpoint to look through. I could see Talia's mouth about eight inches away from Alexa's asshole. This gave me an idea!

I reached up and gently grabbed Alexa's thong with both hands, and at a glacial speed, slowly lowered them to reveal her perfect vagina. Now that I was literally inches away from it I came to the realization that high-def video does not do it justice! I let her thong drop to the floor and looked up to notice that Alexa was glancing upwards with her eyes tightly shut.

"Alexa" I spoke in a firm voice. She glanced down at me as I said to her:

"Be a dear and hold onto your dress. This will help Talia since she will be licking your asshole for a bit."

Talia's head spun around her twin's ass to face me and shouted, "WHAT?!?"

I leaned forward so that our gazes were inches apart and with a smile on my face I whispered, "You heard me. I want you to firmly grab each of her beautiful butt cheeks, pull them apart, and then drive your tongue voraciously into your twin sister's asshole!" Talia looked up to see Alexa slightly nodding since she knew how screwed they both were. "Talia, I DO NOT want be on the internet! Do you?" Alexa had a pleading look in her eyes.

Talia, realized that her sister was right. Resigned to their fate, Talia positioned her face behind Alexa's spectacular ass while Alexa did as she was ordered and held up her dress just below her bosom. Talia firmly gripped each cheek and slowly pulled them apart so she would have easy access to her twin's sphincter. She took a moment to examine her sister's ass. It was firm and taut as her own with an identical roundness. "We even have matching dimples above our asses" she noticed. Talia was surprised how clean-looking Alexa's sphincter was. She thought it would be dark and smelly but it was light pink & smelled like the body-wash soap they both used an hour ago.

Talia took a deep breath, and then drove her tongue into her sister's sphincter. In quick succession, Alexa's head rolled back, her chest heaved out, and she breathlessly squealed, "Ohhhhhh My!!!" Talia stopped and asked Alexa if she was alright?

Alexa's glanced down and was ashamed of herself as she said, "that actually felt kinda amazing."

"Get back to it Talia" I said. She went back to lashing Alexa's asshole with her tongue and I couldn't help but notice that Alexa's eyes rolled back in her head before she tightly shut her eyes. Repeatedly, Alexa's mantra was, "Oh My...Oh My...Oh My" as Talia reamed her twin's asshole. The occasionally, "mmmh" and, "unghh" were mixed in as well. I decided it was my turn to dig into my present. I grabbed onto Alexa's hips and inhaled her glistening vagina into my mouth as I drove my tongue as deep as it could go. Alexa, surprised at what just happened, opened her eyes and screamed out:

"...Ohhhh SHITTT!!!!" Her ass clenched like a vice on Talia's tongue. I felt a concave groove briefly form on each side of Alexa's ass when she contracted all of her muscles simultaneously. (She briefly stood on her tippy-toes!) If you could have seen us, it would have looked like Talia & I were trying to french kiss by burrowing through Alexa's nether regions.

This went on for about another glorious five minutes (After the first minute, Alexa grabbed my head and was grinding her pussy into my mouth.) I honestly don't think she realized that she was doing it! It sounded like she was on the verge of toe-curling orgasm so I stopped and made them switch places. (Alexa had this dazed look like she was just rescued from a hurricane.) She also looked a little pissed at me since I think that was the closest she ever got to cumming. Alexa was thankful when she sat down though since her legs were trembling fiercely.

It was Talia's turn now. I turned her around so her ass was facing me I placed my hands on each thigh to grab her dress. Again I took my time to raise her dress up but this time I just kept going until it was completely off. Talia reflexively crossed her arms to cover her ample breasts. I sat back down while admiring her black bra and matching tiny thong. When I was removing Talia's thong, Alexa glanced around her sister and with a whimper said:

"I have never gone down on a girl before. I don't know what to do."

"You know Talia's pussy as well as you know your own. Look at it! They are completely identical! It looks just as smooth and hairless as yours. She has the same spectacular camel toe that you do. The only difference is that she has a pierced clit."

"The idea of putting a needle through that scared the hell out of me! I chickened out at the last minute." Alexa confided.

"You know what you like when you play with your pussy. Do the same thing to her."

Alexa glanced up into Talia's eyes briefly before gently flicking her tongue against her clitoris. Like Alexa, Talia started moaning almost instantly. Her moans jumped up a couple of notches when I started lancing my tongue into her sphincter like an anteater binging on an anthill.

And after a couple minutes of that, Alexa upped her game by lancing her middle finger repeatedly upwards into her sister's dripping cunt. After that, Talia was in her own little world. With her left hand, she had grabbed a large handful of Alexa's blonde mane and was using it to drive her forward like the reins of a stallion. Her right hand was pinching and twisting her right nipple furiously. Talia sporadically bounced up on her tippy-toes when Alexa and I drove our tongues simultaneously as far as we could go. It was like a bolt of electricity that kept lancing over from one contact to the other and it was driving Talia insane with lust! This looked like a good time to pause for a moment.

This time I switched places with Alexa and sat on the coffee table as the twins sat across from me on the couch. They were both glistening in sweat (Talia especially since she was on the verge of cumming before I stopped her.) I reached into the left pocket of my terrycloth robe & pulled out two matching butt plugs along with a small bottle of lube. They were exactly seven inches long and 2.25 inches at their thickest points.

"The red one is of course for Alexa and the Black one is Talia's. Now please turn around and place those asses upwards so you can get your gifts!"

The twins turned around on the couch so they were both in the doggystyle position, both of their heads turned back towards me with a dreaded anticipation of what will be plunged into their virgin asses. As I was applying the lube to each butt plug, I casually mentioned that it was amazing the shit you can buy on Amazon nowadays. "I have a box full of surprises for you two. They have been patiently biding their time under my bed for two weeks." I took my time thoroughly lubing up their toys.

Again with a smile on my face, I said, "We are going to play a little game. I am not going to push these butt plugs into your incredibly perfect asses. I am just going to hold them in place as you push them in yourselves. The one that loses gets the second place prize."

"What do you get for second?" the twins nervously asked in unison.

"That is a fantastic question!" I beamed. "The prize for coming in second is that I will fuck you in the ass first!"

Alexa & Talia looked at each other in shock for a moment, and then straight ahead as they mentally prepped for the perversity that they were psyching themselves up for.

"I know you two are pretty competitive so this should be pretty interesting. One thing I forgot to mention about the butt plugs. THEY VIBRATE!!!" They even come with a remote control. I fished the remote out of my pocket and said, "To make this interesting I'm going to set them to TEN!" I switched those two bad boys on to their maximum setting and placed the tips of the butt plugs back against their virgin assholes and watched them both clench in perfect synchronicity.

"My one rule is that once they go in, they can't come completely out again until there is a winner. You lose the instant you pull out completely!" With that out of the way, I slowly exclaimed:

"On your Marks!...Get Set!!!......GOOOO!!!!!!"

The twins began slowly since the only thing that had gone up their asses prior to this were tongues...and that was only minutes ago! They were both evenly paced until Talia started backing out again after around 3 1/2 inches. Both of them were moaning enthusiastically. Alexa with her, "Oh My's!" and Talia with her, "Mmmms" and grunting noises.

Alexa managed to get about another inch into her sublime asshole but the strong vibrations overcame her rectum and she nearly pulled it completely out with a loud, trembling, "o-oo-ooo-oooh" noise. After that, it became a neck-and-neck battle for victory. Over and over, one would get closer to the widest point of their butt plug but the intensity of the vibration caused them to ease back. Then the other twin would try to rally back and would get even further, stretching their asshole to accommodate the toy.

This went on for about three minutes! They were drenched in sweat and their breathing were spasming the deeper they impaled themselves, the intensity of the vibrators driving them insane with perverse lust. I could see the muscles in their backs, legs and especially their asses clenching and releasing over and over again! Finally, the twins were both close to the finish line (including their orgasmic finish line).

Alexa & Talia were both near the thickest point. I thought Alexa was on the cusp of winning but Talia placed her hands against the wall and pushed with a guttural, "UNNNGGH!!!" I gleefully watched as her sphincter passed the widest point and tightened instantly around the base of her butt plug closely followed by Alexa's asshole (loud uncontrollable moaning by both.) Both of them were quivering uncontrollably as I slowly brought the vibrations down until they were both shut off.

"Congratulations Talia!" I knelt down on the couch beside her, grabbed the back of her head to pull it up as she was gasping and planted a deep kiss on her, my tongue sliding in and out of her mouth. Her eyes went wide for a second and then she closed them while lightly moaning, her tongue furtively darting in and out as well. This was definitely a pleasant surprise for me. She seems to be getting off on this. Definitely more than Alexa anyway.

"Why don't you two grab a couple bottles of water from the fridge to rehydrate and then meet me in your room. I need to grab my box of surprises. PS. Keep those butt plugs in your asses." I took a moment to watch them walk over to the fridge and then I bounded to my room. They still had their high heels on and had an extra sway in their hips since those toys were still lodged deeply within their nether regions.

"I can't believe the crazy shit that is in our brother's fucking head! Is he insane!?!" Talia spewed to her sister as they began chugging Evians.

"I know...It's nuts" Alexa replied. "But...I can't believe I'm about to fucking say this but If Baxter didn't stop us, I would have had two screaming orgasms! The first one when you and Baxter were eating me out and the second time with this fucking butt plug!!! Did you even know that you could have an orgasm from just your asshole being toyed with?!? I sure fucking didn't! Talia, I was literally seconds away from the first and biggest orgasm of my life! Didn't you get close too?" she asked.

Talia scrunched up her face and paused, "Goddamn It! YES!!! Our perverted little brother got me closer than anyone, but he is still our fucking little brother!"

"Look, I don't know about you but I'm sick of faking orgasms for my boyfriend! I'm sick of not being able to masturbate to orgasm! I want to know what a fucking orgasm FEELS LIKE!!! He may be our little brother, but if he can show me how to have a mind-blowing orgasm, I'm gonna say, "Thank you, may I have another!"" Alexa spun around with her water bottle and started walking towards their bedroom.

Talia reached her bedroom door to find Alexa & I standing by the edge of their bed. Actually, it's more factual to say that Alexa was towering over me in her heels. My head was perfectly lined up with her beautiful 36 double Ds. The twins had a large California king bed in their room that they shared. Our old house in Wisconsin was a four-bedroom, so unfortunately for them, they had to share a room when we moved here. And since their two queen-size beds wouldn't fit, my parents got them a king. This will definitely come in handy.

I called Talia over to us as I was reaching into the box for her new surprise. I pulled out a nine-inch black strap-on dildo! The nice thing about this bad boy is that attached on the opposite side of the dildo was another attachment that looked like another butt plug. It was tilted straight-up though. It looked like a large, dirty L. It also had a vibrator function with a remote too (I can't say enough how much I like remote controls!)

Anyway...I told Talia to spread her legs slightly as I inserted the butt plug part into her vagina. Her vagina secured it so tightly that the dildo stayed at a ninety degree angle, even before I tied the leather straps. I wanted to complete the look so I fed one strap that went down and around. It went up her ass crack to meet up with the other strap that was wrapped snuggly around her waist. I like how the ass strap slightly separated Talia's tush while keeping her butt plug snuggly in place. I gave Alexa the honors of liberally applying the lube to the dildo while I took that moment to relieve them of their bras.

And what a moment it was! They were standing side by the side, completely naked. A mirror image of each other (dildo excluded.) In their high heels the twins stood a majestic 6' 3" inches tall. I was speechless! They looked so fucking gorgeous! They could be Playmates of the Year if I snapped a pic & sent it to Hef. I doubt that he would think twice about it.

I walked up to Alexa and took a moment to burrow my face between her fantastic breasts! I just had to!!! I turned around to Talia and palmed both of her fantastic breasts as well. I lingered a bit on each nipple as I sucked & nibbled them passionately. I noticed goosebumps that instantly sprung up on her heaving bosom. After that little interlude, I told Talia to lie down on the bed. "Alexa, I want you to straddle her big dildo with your tight pussy."

"Didn't I lose the competition?" Alexa wondered.

"Losing is not really the right word in this setting. I think we're all winners here, especially me! I just want to enjoy the view of you bouncing up and down on your sister's big strap-on cock for a bit. And be sure to stay sitting up. I want to admire your beautiful, natural breasts bouncing up and down" I replied. I don't know if it was just me, but I think she took that as a compliment because Alexa started blushing when I mentioned her beautiful, natural breasts.

"After a bit, I will remove your butt plug and help you achieve your first orgasm. Oh, I almost forgot..." (I reach into the pockets of my fluffy, white robe to pull out two remote controls). "I almost forgot about these." I set the butt plugs to level two and the strap-on to level four, then turned them on. Alexa & Talia started moaning in sync again. (I love that I have a button to make my twin sisters moan simultaneously.)

Alexa climbed on top of Talia and lined up her hairless pussy with the black, nine-inch dildo. She slowly started rubbing the head back and forth against the slit of her camel toe. I thought my cock couldn't possibly get at any harder than it already was but the sight of that was swelling my cock to 110% territory. She slowly started bringing her weight down on the dildo and the head began to penetrate into her pussy. Alexa slowly inhaled with a hiss as the dildo went inch by inch past her camel toe. "Unnngh...it's so big and thick. I don't know if all of it will fit in my pussy" Alexa moaned.

"You are sooo close Alexa. You just have an inch or two to go." (It was actually closer to three inches but why make the challenge harder for her?)

She pulled back up until she just had the tip inside and came back down again followed with an, "Oh My!" (Two 1/2 inches to go.)

She went up again and back down with more force and a louder, "Ohh My!" (One 1/2 inches to go.)

Up and down Alexa went, again and again, her beautiful breasts bouncing up and down as well. (One inch to go.)

Moaning loudly, she brought her weight all the way down, her hands interlocked with Talia, Alexa bottomed out with a thunderous, "Ohh FUCKING MY!!!"

Alexa stayed there a moment as she ground her pussy lips against the base of Talia's strap-on. They were still holding each others hands tightly, fingers interlocked. Slowly at first, Alexa began gliding up and down on that dildo. I decided to increase the strength of the vibration by two notches which caused Alexa & Talia to squeal and moan even louder. Alexa's, "Oh My!" mantra started speeding up as she accelerated her momentum on that strap-on. The rhythmic motion of her perfect breasts was intoxicating to watch. Alexa's nipples were so hard and pointed that they could have cut glass.

She let go of Talia's hands and gripped tightly onto her own breasts. Her hands looked so small in comparison, like a child trying to hold a basketball. As much as I was enjoying the view I decided to enter the fray. I told Alex to stop bouncing on Talia's strap-on. Both of them were glistening with sweat and breathing heavily at this point so I dropped the speed of their vibrators down to one and walked back to the box. I pulled out two silk blindfolds. I gave the black one to Alexa and told her to blindfold her sister.

Still bottomed out the dildo, she leaned forward to secure Talia's blindfold. I climbed onto the bed and gripped her butt plug with my right hand and slid my left hand between those two adorable dimples at the small of her back. I gingerly began to pull on her toy. Alexa started moaning and escalated up to a quick staccato scream as her sphincter cleared the widest point of her butt plug. It easily slid out after that point. Alexa sat up again and I knelt close behind her. She could feel my plush terrycloth robe against her back. I wrapped my arms around her so I could caress her breasts. As I was tying Alexa's red silk blindfold, I began to whisper to her:

"Do you want to experience your first orgasm Alexa?"

"Yes...Yes! I want to cum so bad!" she replied.

I started alternating between pinching her nipples and caressing my index finger around her areola. I whispered to her again:

"I am going to pound my cock into your ass until you have a screaming orgasm. Is that what you want me to do?"