Baxter's Plan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was surprised that Talia was even able to let out a muffled moan! I watched as her eyes closed shut, her face getting more and more red. I realized that Talia hasn't taken a breath in about 20 seconds. I slowly slide all twelve and a half inches out of her mouth to a chorus of gasping.

"Oh...oh...m-my G-god!!! I..I can't b-believe I got it all in!" Talia managed to say between breaths. "I want...t-to feel...your cum...blast down my throat when I orgasm!"

My pulsing anaconda slithered back down Talia's throat. Talia tried to stick her tongue out to lick the top of my ball sack but her lips were stretched nearly to their breaking point. I set the vibration function to the max which caused both twins to moan in unison. Alexa felt the rippling sensation radiating out of the plug that was lodged inside her vagina. "oh my! Oh My! OH MY!!!" she repeated.

Alexa was pounding into her sister fiercely, her ass making a slapping sound as the black leather base made contact again and again. I could see beads of sweat flying off of Alexa's amazing natural chest as they bounced around in a frenzy. I grabbed two pigtails-worth of Talia's blonde locks as I guided her head back and forth onto my throbbing dick. Talia was like a starving animal! Each time my cock was about to escape her mouth she would lunge forward to engulf it all the way down to the base of my shaft.

"This feels so amazing but I don't think I can hold out much longer..." I thought to myself. Luckily for me, it looks like the twins are about to pop as well. Alexa and I drove ourselves faster and faster into our sister, anticipating the mutual climax. We were grunting and moaning like savages!

"TALIA...I'mmm...CUMMMINNNGGG!!!!!!!" I drove my exploding cock all the way down Talia's throat and held onto the back of her head like a vice. The twins started screaming as they reached orgasm as well! (Alexa was much louder than Talia, obviously.) Talia's eyes rolled back into her head. She reached up and grabbed me by my ass cheeks, trying to pull me even deeper into her mouth. She could feel each clench of my ass corresponding to blasts of sperm that sprayed down her gullet. She had lost track after ten because she was in the throes of her own orgasm.

Talia's body was spasming like she was hit by lightning, her lungs desperate for oxygen!" Alexa was cumming as well but she didn't slow down the pace of her brutal fucking as those two vibrating toys slammed into her sister's pussy and asshole! She even took the opportunity to give Talia ass a hard slap! The only reason she stopped was because Talia went limp and dropped down in a heap.

I don't know if it was because of her thunderous orgasms or the lack of oxygen but Talia fainted. Her abdomen uncontrollably spasmed for another minute until she slowly opened her eyes. It took a moment for her eyes to come into focus, her brother and sister were looking down at her. She opened her mouth to say:

"Baxter."

"Yes, Talia."

With a smile on her face she whispered:

"Happy birthday."