Bayonetta's Abuse Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wanting only to get out of the disgusting pit as soon as possible, James opened his mouth wide, inviting her filthy slug into his pussy of a throat. Bayonetta slid forward into the mud, slowly inserting her slimy cock into his mouth.

"Taste it slut! Taste it good... Mmmmm, I bet it's almost as yummy as that steak you had last night."

She had long since trained the gag reflex out of him, but as her thick cock made its way down his throat he couldn't get used to the taste of mud and began choking. She grabbed him by the ears and started moving in and out of his mouth slowly.

"I haven't heard those lovely gagging sounds from you in quite a while. Yeah! Gag on it bitch! Gag! Suck the mud off my cock."

Foul as it was, he began running his tongue along the underside of her cock and sucking the shaft as hard as he could. He could feel himself sinking further into the hungry clay and knew he needed to get her off as soon as possible. The mud, semen, her sweaty cock and the taste of his ass made for a truly overwhelming combination, but it also greased his throat perfectly. Bayonetta's balls met his chin faster than he could ever remember.

The sheer depravity of her slave sucking her clay covered member turned Bayonetta's libido up to eleven. She began withdrawing and burying her thick, sticky rod to the hilt in long strokes. She fucked his face brutally, gripping his ears for support. Tears began streaming out of James' eyes as the deep throating continued.

"Fucking HELL, could you possibly be any more of a slut? You're up to your neck in mud and sucking the fat cock that just wrecked your asshole."

As if nature itself was agreeing with her, James could feel clay now oozing into his ass, filling the void that Bayonetta had created just a short while ago. As she fucked his face silly, they both resumed sinking into the mud, the sludge having claimed James' chin and Bayonetta's balls.

"Don't worry my dear, if there's a way to make you into even more of a slut, I'll find it. For now, just keep slurping my muddy shaft..."

The minutes stretched on as he deep throated her bloated, juicy penis. He was using all of his skill in an attempt to bring her to climax, but Bayonetta was holding back, waiting for the right time. At last her cock and James' mouth sank below the surface. Her nonstop mouth fucking was now pushing mud into his face and under his nose, threatening to cut off his only access to air. She could feel her climax building again and this time she knew she could ride it into the sunset.

"Slut" she said in between thrusts "Take a deep breath."

His eyes bulged. Realizing what she was about to do, he took in the largest breath he possibly could through his nose. Bayonetta then grabbed the top of his head and forced it down, completely submerging him in the thick, warm clay. She grabbed his ears below the surface and angled her thrusts downward, throat fucking him into the mud. Her eyes sank, her cheeks turned a light shade of red and her pace increased as the tingling sensation of climax spread throughout her pelvis and cock.

"UUUUUNNNNNNNGGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!" she groaned, depositing her rich, steaming cum down his throat and directly into his stomach. She humped the surface of the mud, continuing to fuck his throat as the subsequent ejaculations fired into his sloppy oral canal. She pulled his head back and forth on her cock, milking out every drop of love honey that she could offer him, the motion making an audible rippling sound in the clay just above his head.

Soon, her emissions tapered off to almost nothing, but she couldn't resist withdrawing her tool to the tip and giving his mouth several more thrusts in the muck, enjoying the affect of her cock passing between wet flesh and warm clay one last time. She knew his limits however, and at last she reached for his collar, found the leather leash, and pulled upward forcefully.

A small fountain of mud and cum erupted from below as her cock exited his mouth and his head reappeared. James gasped for air, choking on her sperm and trying to keep his head above the custard-like surface. She held onto his leash steadily, now searching below the surface for one of his arms.

"That was premium debauchery my pet, but it's time we extract ourselves before we both become permanent residents."

Bayonetta helped him pull his arms from the depths of the sludge one at a time. She grasped his hands, leaned back and used every muscle in her body to pull him sideways through the muck, aiming his body at a very slight upward angle. Her strength was impressive, but her efforts had only moved him forward a few inches and Bayonetta was, herself, buried to the waist.

'This is going to take a while...'

Fifteen minutes later, she had finally pulled James' body from the worst of the clay pit and she lay in the muck, exhausted. James crawled forward slowly to join his mistress, slopping through the foot deep layer of mud and clay, glad to be able to move his limbs again. Bayonetta lay in the thick goo, still trying to catch her breath. She looked over at him and spoke between panted breaths.

"I just.... Saved your life... Lick my ass.... Slut...."

James raised an eyebrow and smirked. "You're also the one who endangered my life, mistress."

Tired though she was, her eyes opened wide, incredulous that he would make such a comment. "How dare you.... Talk back to me... Punish you later... Now lick my ass."

She slowly rolled over on her stomach, her flaccid cock and ample breasts pressing into the warm muck. She spread her legs slightly and presented her plump, mud smeared ass to her slave.

James shrugged his shoulders and crawled in between her legs. His body was already filthy, so one more sexual favor in the mud pit hardly mattered at this point.

He bathed the sides and crack of her generous ass with wide licks of his tongue. He then pushed his face between her muddy cheeks and massaged around her rosebud, probing everywhere. Bayonetta lay in the luxurious clay with a smile on her lips, enjoying her tongue bath. As her strength began to recover she reached over and grabbed the back of his head, guiding his face to all the right spots in her ass, and eventually leading his tongue directly to her hole.

"Tongue my asshole, slut."

He swirled his tongue around her pucker a few times before diving into her delicate flower. He licked, sucked and jabbed her asshole with his sloppy tongue as she pushed and pulled his head gently across her ass.

"Mmmmm, the perfect end to a perfect day" she moaned.

After ten long minutes of ass worship, Bayonetta was satisfied. She rolled onto her side, grabbed James' leash, and got up, her feet squishing in the slimy clay. "C'mon slut, time to go home."

They collected their clothes and headed back to the nature trail. The return journey took a little longer, as they were both pretty tired. When they arrived at the car, Bayonetta got some long beach towels out of the trunk and laid them across the seats so their gunked up bodies wouldn't ruin the leather. It was already dusk as they got back on the road and although she had been ecstatically happy just a while ago, Bayonetta looked like she had some things on her mind as they drove back through the countryside.

"Thank you" she said suddenly "For indulging me today."

James didn't know what the hell to say to that. She had never thanked him for anything.

"Uhhh, don't mention it" he stuttered out, unable to think of anything more eloquent on the spot.

"It's just, I know I gave you a scare today, and that was a little extreme, but it was something I always wanted to do with the right person. So, thanks..."

He could not believe what he was hearing, but he certainly didn't mind the kind words, especially in the wake of what had happened.

"Glad to be of service" he replied with a smile.

As they cruised into the dimming, orange horizon, he tried to put together more of the puzzle that was Bayonetta. Or was it Cereza? Or was she just a crazy bitch who took role playing to a ridiculous new extreme? Whatever the case, he had just seen a rare moment of apprehension in her. It was almost like she was afraid that he was going to leave. That perhaps he'd find a way to escape or call the cops or something.

She was such a beautiful, strong, confident, intoxicating woman, and yet in moments like these she seemed so... lonely. Could someone like her really be lonely? That's certainly the vibe he was getting.

"Oh, by the way" she perked up, snapping James out of his analysis "I'm going to be away on business all next weekend, so you're going to be spending the weekend at Jeanne's."

James shuddered at the thought. If Bayonetta was, at times, a crazy bitch, the brief time he had spent with Jeanne had convinced him that she was out-of-her-skull psychotic.

Bayonetta noticed his reaction and laughed. "Don't worry! She'll take good care of you."

12