Bayonetta's Abuse Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And now you see the genius. If you wish to breathe, you must pleasure my cock. The best part is if I use this on you while standing up, all I have to do is thrust my hips forward and your face slides back and forth on my shaft. I can multi-task while you slurp my penis all day! Pretty clever, yes? You better believe I already have a patent on this thing."

Hoping to avoid any more asphyxiation, James again pulled back his head as far as he could, stretching the rubber cords until he could take a breath. As his muscles relaxed the simple, yet sinister, contraption pulled him forward once more, pleasuring Jeanne as his lips slid along her fat, glistening shaft.

"OhhhhhHHHHHH! OH FUCK! OHHHHH!!!" she called out, taken by surprise at the effectiveness of her own cruel device. She grabbed his head and pulled him the last few inches into her crotch as a gusher of cum poured out of her flesh hose. She fucked his face for several minutes as her final climax of the evening shot load after load of thick, sticky jizzum into James' oral passage. His hands locked behind his back and a rubber replica of her massive tool stuffed in his ass, Jeanne's cock had suddenly become his entire world. She humped his face a few more times before pulling his chin into her churning ball sack; the last few gobs of white goo milking into his throat. She finally released his face and James fought the rubber cords as he strained back for fresh air. Jeanne had an expression of pure delight on her face as she watched him struggle back and forth on her cock, cum dribbling out around the edges of his mouth.

"There, a delicious bed time snack for my weekend slave. And after I already got you those beautiful new clothes! Don't say I never gave you anything... I hope you're not full though. I'm sure there's another snack or two coming tonight. They don't call them 'wet dreams' for nothing."

She reached over to the end table and turned the light off, casting the room into sudden darkness. Pulling the covers over both of them, Jeanne adjusted her body into a comfortable position. "Enjoy my cock, slut. See you tomorrow."

The room grew silent, save for the periodic sound of James' cum slick mouth slurping back and forth on Jeanne's titanic penis. Buried between her legs below the covers of the bed, it was already beginning to get hot and musky. It was going to be a long night.

As the morning light slowly permeated the heavy drapes on the windows of the master bedroom, an utterly exhausted James continued to fellate the fat shemale cock that had taken up residence in his throat. Jeanne had nutted in his mouth three times as the night dragged on and she had muttered something about "lovely breasts" and "the perfect slave" in her sleep, but never once had she actually woken up. Her last wet dream had been several hours ago and now as the darkness faded into light she began to stir, her cock stiffening to full, throbbing hardness once more. "Oh yes..." Jeanne said, yawning "Those were some wonderful dreams."

She pulled the covers back revealing her bound, overworked slave completely covered in sweat; his lips and chin caked in her semen. He was struggling to stay awake, his eyes pleading for release from the demonic contraption that had required him to suck her erection for eight long hours. Jeanne simply smiled at him, petting him on the head and admiring her invention as she allowed herself to slowly wake up. After several more slurps, she began unhooking the tight rubber straps from James' collar and slowly pulled her fully engorged cock from his mouth. Her mighty weapon was covered in spit, semen and red smears from the lipstick she had applied to him the previous night. "This was good stamina training for you slut. You can thank me by taking care of my morning wood." She slid off the bed and then, grabbing him by the arm binder, pulled his bound form to the edge of the bed, his legs slipping over the side and his feet finding the floor.

"Please... mistress, I'm so tired... I need to sleep."

She pulled the massive rubber dildo out of his ass, the sudden evacuation making a moist sucking sound. "Go ahead and sleep, if you can. It won't bother me." Tossing the replica aside, she grabbed his left hip with one hand and guided her cock into his wet pucker with the other. She slid all 18 inches home in mere seconds, his ass already stretched to accommodate her unfathomable size. She began pumping in and out of his ass in short lengths at first, gradually increasing the strokes until her swollen ball sack collided with his smaller, shriveled scrotum. She grabbed both of his hips firmly and opened him up with long, hard thrusts, moaning lightly as her naked body lost itself in his luscious anus. As her fucking intensified her hips painfully smacked into his ass cheeks and she began slapping them periodically.

Realizing that there was no way he would be able to sleep until she was done, James began pushing back on her cock in time with her thrusts, maneuvering himself as best he could with his arms still immobilized behind his back. Seeing his pathetic efforts, Jeanne laughed and grabbed his arm binder with her right hand, pulling it backward and lifting him slightly off the bed as she fucked him like a bitch. "That's more like it slut! You're really getting into it now aren't you? Admit it, you'd give up oxygen before you'd give up my cock!"

"Yes mistress, anything to please you!"

She dropped him back on the bed, gripping his hips once more. "No bitch, I want to hear you say it! SAY YOU WANT MY COCK!"

"I love your cock mistress Jeanne! Please fuck me hard!"

"WHY DO YOU LOVE MY COCK?"

James opened his mouth to speak, but groaned as she nailed him with a particularly hard thrust. "...because it's so big and hard, and I need to get fucked by large cocks."

"It fucks you harder than Bayonetta's, doesn't it?"

"........yes."

"SAY IT!"

"YOUR COCK IS THE BEST MISTRESS JEANNE!" He buried his face in the mattress, her aggressive thrusting becoming unbearable. She was fucking him like a demon on speed, his admission fueling her ego and her libido to new heights. Her pre-cum had lubed his ass perfectly and the wet snugness of his anal cavity was driving Jeanne crazy as her pleasure hit its threshold.

She screamed as the familiar rush of orgasm exploded from her crotch, a deluge of cum racing down her sperm channel and firing into his ass without warning. She continued shoving her greasy fuck meat into him as load after load of baby batter shot uncontrollably out of her cockhead, painting every square inch of his insides a creamy white. Jeanne made little coo-ing sounds as she fucked his ass in slower stretches, extracting every ounce of ecstasy she could from the act. "See how worked up I get when you're dressed properly? All it took was a little pink latex. I could fuck you all day just like this you beautiful slut, but I have an event to prepare for."

She withdrew her slimy tool from his back door, the flesh exiting between the words "Jizz" and "Chute." She slapped his ass lovingly, glad to have made the words a reality. At long last she began undoing the straps of his arm binder, freeing his arms little by little. The task done, she tossed it aside. "You can sleep now."

James strained forward, pulling his legs back onto the bed before fully collapsing. Laying in the cum smeared blankets with jizz leaking out of his gaping ass, he was already drifting off to sleep, barely perceiving Jeanne's final words before the blackness engulfed him. "Sleep well, because when next I send for you, you're going to be put through your paces." And the world was dead to him.

*knock knock knock*

The light rapping barely registered as James stirred ever so slightly on Jeanne's exorbitant bed.

*knock knock knock*

The sound repeated and this time the doors opened shortly thereafter, admitting William to the room. "Time to get up" the butler announced as he crossed the chamber; tidying things here and there. "Mistress Jeanne expects you downstairs in twenty minutes."

James groaned as the world was made visible once again. It was already dusk and the paltry light that still pierced the windows gave the room a dim red glow. He sat up and began worming his way to the edge of the mattress. "So, what's it like working for a total psycho?"

"It pays well" he quipped as he made his way to the bedside. He began unfastening the custom collar Jeanne had secured on James' neck the night before. "Mistress Jeanne instructed me to remove this and to make sure that you freshened up in the bathroom, including a fresh application of lipstick. You'll find it in the drawer on the right below the sink. I trust you can do that without my supervision?"

"Don't worry, I won't get you in any trouble. Just out of curiosity though, do you two ever....?"

"No, our relationship is strictly professional."

"Huh... that surprises me. Jeanne doesn't seem like the type who respects any kind of traditional roles or boundaries."

"The mistress may seem like a feral creature to you, but she can be surprisingly shrewd and sincere when the situation calls for it. That's been my observation over the years. I'm guessing, however, that you won't see that side of her due to the role you're filling."

James stood and began stretching his limbs, working the stiffness out of his body after a long, much needed rest. "And why am I filling that role? Someone with her resources should have no trouble finding all the boy toys she wants."

"You are, perhaps, underestimating how difficult it is to find someone with your specific physical features and talents, while also avoiding any kind of legal entanglements along the way. The internet is a great resource for finding potential suitors and mates, of course, but it's also a long process of trial and error, and one that Mistress Jeanne became fed up with a long time ago. I'm sure there are other reasons why the mistress is interested in you, but I wouldn't dare speculate on them."

"Thanks Jeeves" James responded, giving him a hardy pat on the shoulder and ruffling his tuxedo. "You're surprisingly forthcoming for someone who came to remove a dog collar from a guy dressed in pink."

"It's William, sir" he chuckled. "And the mistress did not forbid me from chatting with you, so I was glad to. I don't get the chance to talk with guests that often. You really should get going though. You don't want to be late for Mistress Jeanne's festivities. Once you're ready, go back down to the first floor, take a left and you'll find the banquet hall not far down the first corridor."

"On my way" James responded as he cut a path to the bathroom. "And just between the two of us, I'd say you have the better gig."

William smirked. "Having just come from the banquet hall, I would say you are no doubt correct."

In the bathroom James hastily adjusted the black panties that Jeanne had practically torn off of him the night before, washed himself up and generously re-applied the red lipstick as instructed. He pulled at the rubbery, pink latex that encased his calves, thighs and arms, hoping that they would have loosened somewhat by now, but they were tight as ever. The shiny fetish wear was beginning to chafe his limbs, but there was nothing he could do about it. He couldn't help but feel ridiculous looking at his reflection in the mirror, but he was tarted up exactly as Jeanne wanted him. He took a deep breath and began making his way downstairs, unable to shake his apprehension.

As James neared the banquet hall he could already hear many voices in conversation. Entering the giant room, he was greeted with an array of food, flesh and fetish gear. There was classical music playing lightly in the background and long tables were set up with hors d'oeuvres and spirits of every imaginable kind. Eight guests of Jeanne's had already arrived and while James wasn't completely shocked by what he saw, he was still somewhat taken aback that such a scene could exist. They were all women, they were all busty and well defined, and they all sported gigantic cocks with ample balls to match.

'Well, that answers one question at least. There are more women like Bayonetta and Jeanne, a lot more. Now it's just a matter of finding out how they're connected...'

The women spread out before him were a virtual smorgasbord of big dicked amazons. There was a blonde, a brunette, a red head, an Asian woman, a Russian woman and a giantess of a black woman, among others. They were all dressed in bodysuits and dominatrix outfits similar to the kind that Bayonetta and Jeanne regularly wore and most of them had their impressive endowments hanging between their legs, with only a few choosing to "hide" their giant bulges beneath the leather of their costumes. The ebony beauty immediately stood out as the one woman who possessed a cock even larger than Jeanne's.

James hesitated, hovering in the entrance. Although in the darkest corner of his mind he had admitted to himself that there were moments he enjoyed being with Bayonetta and Jeanne, every fiber of his being was now screaming at him to flee the vicinity. He knew on some primal level that the abuse he was about to endure might be too much this time.

"SLUT!" Jeanne cried out, noticing suddenly that he had arrived. She set her wine glass down on the nearest table, picked up a riding crop and marched right over to him. She was wearing her finest white leather bodysuit, a custom model of her usual attire adorned in gold and silver trim. Her cock bobbed angrily between her legs as she approached. "ON. YOUR. KNEES!" She emphasized the last word with a glancing blow of her crop to his crotch. His mouth opened wide and he fell to one knee almost instantly, hurriedly moving to both hands and knees as fast as his wits would allow him. "How DARE you enter this hall of Goddesses on equal footing?!? You should know better!"

"I... I'm sorry... Mistress Jeanne. Please forgive me..." he said weakly, fighting through the intense pain and sudden loss of breath.

"You performed well last night, so I think I will forgive you, but if you embarrass me in front of my guests again you WILL regret it. Understand?"

"Yes mistress... thank you."

From behind the towering figure of Jeanne emerged the powerful ebony beauty whom he had fixed his gaze upon just moments ago. She was steeped in black leather which melted into her wide curves perfectly, creating the ultimate incarnation of a dark skinned dominatrix. Blue eye shadow highlighted her piercing hazel eyes; a pair of pale moons that gazed down on her prey. She and Jeanne were, without a doubt, the two most terrifying women he had ever encountered and seeing their gargantuan cocks side by side made the experience that much more emasculating. "So, this is the Houdini that can make 18 inches magically disappear? He doesn't look like much. Cute outfit though!"

"Yes, this is James, Cereza's lucky find. I know he looks pathetic, but believe me, once you've sampled the goods you'll be singing a different tune. Slave, this is my good friend Monique. Among all the guests that will be here tonight, she's been looking forward to this the most. In the past she's had trouble finding slaves who can... accommodate her, for more than one session. I'm sure you can see why."

Monique licked her lips and began running her right hand up and down the impossibly large hose of dark meat that hung from her pelvis. In her flaccid state it was no shorter than 15 inches and it was slightly thicker than Jeanne's. James was trying hard not to imagine how big it would be erect. "It's a blessing and a curse honey, but if anyone can take my 20 inches, it's you. Or so I'm told!"

There was no way he had another 2 inches in his ass. Jeanne had almost entered his intestines on several occasions and that had been scary enough. Suddenly, the threat of intense, hardcore, excessive sexual intercourse that usually made him feel a fearful giddiness was instead only making him fearful. "I will do my best, Mistress Monique..."

Jeanne bent down and grabbed his chin firmly. "Indeed you will, and it's about time we kicked off this little bash." She released him and rose back to her full height. "William?"

"Yes, mistress" he responded, stepping forward.

"Go downstairs and get those two silly cunts that we took on last month. Bring them here and chain to the wall by the refreshments. Kneeling positions, both."

"Right away, mistress."

Jeanne strutted back toward the other women. "Follow me slut." As James crawled behind, following her and Monique into the grand hall, several of the women began to cat call as he passed by.

"Oooooh, nice leggings bitch boy!" the blonde called out. "I guess you CAN put lipstick on a pig. See you real soon darling!"

The Russian woman was fisting her erection as she watched him crawl by. She took keen notice of the writing on his cheeks. "Cum dump? That's perfect, since I have a lot of filth to dispose of. Get those dick suckin lips ready honey!"

Jeanne and Monique laughed as the humiliation went on. Hearing new voices, James looked behind him briefly and noticed that several more women had just arrived. 'Just how many twisted shemales does Jeanne know? Did she invite them all?!?'

Returning his gaze to the front, he saw something he never would have expected to in a fancy banquet hall. It was what appeared to be a kids wading pool. It was a blue, soft rubber pool about seven feet in diameter and one foot deep. Around the top of the pool's short banks was a series of small holes with metal rings in them. In the center of the pool sat an even more unusual object: a large peach bubble. It was an inflatable latex ball of some kind, 3 feet tall and wide, and it appeared to be very durable. There was a set of chains sticking out from below the shiny bubble in both the front and the back.

Jeanne turned and grinned at James, pointing at the pool behind her. "That's your home for the rest of the night, bitch. I think you'll find it to be comfortable, at least for the first half hour or so..." She was interrupted by the sound of shrieking and moaning, as William had reappeared with two bound women in tow. They were both naked save for their metal chastity belts, dog collars, and the red ball gags fixed in their mouths. The first one was a tall red head and the second a brunette of medium height. Their arms were restrained behind their backs in red leather arm binders all the way up to their shoulder blades. They were both making quite a commotion despite the gags that were strapped around their heads. "Monique, be a dear and rig James up for me. I have a couple of wenches to deal with."

"With pleasure." Monique responded, picking up a set of leather wrist and thigh cuffs that had been left next to the pool.

Jeanne hurried back to the front of the hall and grabbed the leashes from William. "Listen up you stupid fucking whores! You better behave in front of my friends or so help me, after this party I will whip you until you can't sit FOR A WEEK." The female slaves both shrank at the sound and fury of their mistress, whimpering as she led them to the designated area. Jeanne and William pushed them down on their knees between two of the refreshment tables and proceeded to chain them to the wall by their arm binders. They both strained against their bonds, tears flowing down their faces and onto their bare breasts as they pleaded to be free of their gags.

James watched the spectacle from the rubber pool where Monique had man-handled him into the position she wanted. He stood before the peach bubble as she loomed behind him, strapping the wrist and thigh cuffs on his body. Her obscenely large cock rubbed up against the crack of his ass as she went about her work. "Goddamn boy, you're making me horny. I just hope you're as pliable as they say." The leather cuffs now securely strapped onto his wrists and thighs, she gave him a push forward. "Lay down on the ball and spread out."