Bayonetta's Abuse Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He leaned forward slowly, embracing the sticky surface of the ball and doing his best to maintain his balance. As James lowered himself down, the sensual latex gave slightly, flattening out on top and expanding in the bottom somewhat. With some regret, he realized he was now at the perfect height for "easy access." Monique went about her work quickly, running the chains through the rings on his wrist and thigh cuffs and pulling them tight. His arms and legs were now secured tightly against the sides of the ball, his head and ass jutting out on either side. Monique ripped the panties off his ass like she was tearing a piece of paper and tossed them out of the pool. She then popped briefly into his field of vision. "I'll be back in a few minutes hun, don't go anywhere!" She gave him a wink before stepping out of the pool.

"Mistress, PLEASE, you haven't given us food in days!"

Jeanne smacked the red-head across the face, already regretting the decision to remove her ball gag. "You don't need solid food, and you will be fed tonight. Are you going to waste more of my time or can I get back to my party now?"

"Mistress!" the brunette interjected "Please, I need to cum so badly! Please, just..."

Jeanne back-handed the second girl as well, a loud smack ringing out through the hall. "Gag them back up William, until someone wishes to make legitimate use of their mouths."

As William strapped their ball gags back into place and the girls began to whimper again, Jeanne met up with Monique in the center of the hall. "Pffft... stupid whores."

"What's the story with those two?" Monique asked curiously.

"Just a couple of dumb, drunken sluts that followed me home from a club. They were enthusiastic at first but when I showed them what I was packing, they had a sudden change of heart."

"Imagine that!" Monique snickered.

"Well, it was too late by then, of course. I've had them downstairs ever since and they've been in chastity for a month now. Neither of them can deep throat me, but I use their mouths anyway. I tried out both of their asses in the first week, but they bled too much. They're fucking useless."

"What are their names?"

"The red head is named Claire. The other one is... Jessica? I think? It really doesn't matter. Just call them stupid whore and dumb cunt. Those are more fitting names."

"They're lesbians?"

"They used to be. Since all they do now is suck cocks, I'm not sure you can call them lesbians anymore."

Monique laughed uproariously, then pointed in James' direction. "He's good to go."

"Excellent! Well, I guess we can get started then!"

As Jeanne prepared to make her toast, more women sporting giant cocks continued to enter the hall. Jeanne greeted them and then motioned for William to turn off the music, which he did immediately.

*clink clink clink clink*

Jeanne stood in the center of the hall, holding her wine. "Ladies! Sisters! Friends! And a few bitches I can't fucking stand... Welcome to my home!" Laughter and applause filled the hall as the women focused on their hostess. "I know you're all eager to get to the fun, so I'll make this quick."

She pointed in the direction of James and the swimming pool. "Tonight's entertainment is provided courtesy of my friend Cereza! I think you'll find him to be more than satisfactory." The women applauded lightly, some turning up their noses upon hearing Bayonetta's true name.

Jeanne pointed at the slave girls near the wall. "If you'd like a little fluffing, or you don't feel like waiting your turn, we have a couple dumb sluts over here who have recently complained about being hungry. They're unskilled, but they will do their best to accommodate you." The two bound women looked upon the crowd of fat-dicked shemales with shame and fear in their eyes. There was no applause.

"If you want to talk business, naturally, come and find me. If you need anything else, talk to the handsome man in the tuxedo. That's it my friends! Enjoy the evening!"

There was an ardent cheer and then the women began milling around the hall, some appraising the snacks and drinks available, and some of them gathering to ogle at James. It wasn't long before lines started forming in front of him and behind him. He was not surprised to see Monique at the head of the first line.

"Hey baby, did you miss me?" she asked as she stroked her large black python, pressing the tip of it into his forehead.

"Oh yeah, I was counting the seconds until you got back" he responded sarcastically, taking in the view of her 20 inch weapon and the giant black scrotum that hung below it.

"Oooh, a smartass. I'll be happy to teach you some manners bitch!" She lined the head of her fat, uncircumcised cock with his lips and plowed it in full force, grabbing the back of his head firmly with both hands. He gagged almost immediately as the first 10 inches speared into his throat. She was even thicker than Jeanne, but only by half an inch. To his own surprise, his well trained jaw and throat seemed to be able to handle it now. As Monique began thrusting in and out vigorously, she seemed to be surprised as well. "Oh my! I knew you loved me baby! Here we go slut, I'm drilling right down to your stomach!"

As Monique focused on getting more and more of her thick monster in his throat, someone had stepped up to his ass and begun feeding her fat cock into his asshole. James couldn't see her, but it was the blonde from earlier. "Hey bitch, I decided to skip the appetizers and start with the main course. That okay with you? Oh, I'm sorry. You appear to have a mouth full of cock!" She laughed and began sawing her 15 inch penis in and out of his butthole, stuffing a little more in with each powerful fuck. She smacked his ass with her right hand every few thrusts, moving into a quick, steady rhythm. "Oh yeah, you got a nice stretched out asshole don't you slut? Let's see if we can stretch it a little more..."

Both women were fucking his orifices full force, and James was pressed into the bubble cushion, the latex rippling against his chest as the big dicked amazons fucked him into the sticky surface. It wasn't long before blondie was balls deep in his ass and her massive ballsack was smacking into his limp genitals. The feeling drove her wild and she re-doubled her efforts, cramming her cock into his ass that much more intensely.

James' lips soon met Monique's hairy pubis, all 20 inches of her unfathomable penis having somehow been crammed into his mouth and throat. Monique was staring at the ceiling, her eyes fluttering as she cherished the full penetration. "Oh my fucking god... you're an angel! An angel sent to suck my erection." She drew back the massive tool, leaving only 6 inches in his mouth. "Take a couple breaths baby. I'd love to take my time with you, but there's a line behind me, so now you're going to deep throat me until I blow."

James took a deep breath, and before he could draw a second, her giant sausage was already racing back into the depths of his throat. She held his face against her pelvis for a few moments before pushing and pulling his head back and forth on her cock at a steady pace. Her huge black orbs smacked into his chin repeatedly as slurping sounds filled the vicinity. "You love the dark meat, don't you bitch? Yeah, wiggle that tongue across the bottom of my cock. I've got a thick, creamy drink just for you."

The woman buried in his ass screamed out her climax and began smacking his hip repeatedly. Her creamy cum flooded into his anal cavity and plugged up the little space she wasn't already occupying. "FUCK YES! FUUUUUUUUCCCCCKKKK!!!!" As she humped his ass and milked out every possible spurt, excess cum was already beginning to leak out of his asshole and gather at the bottom of the rubber pool.

Monique then reached her peak and gave out a long, deep moan. James could actually feel a large bulge of sperm race down her cock, over his tongue, and explode into his stomach as she blew the first of several god-like gobs down his throat. His face was starting to turn red as she fucked his head like a rag doll, dropping the largest, thickest load into his stomach that he had endured to date. The hot jizz flooded upward and began seeping out of his nose as Monique continued to shaft his slimey mouth in orgasmic bliss.

After several smaller volleys of spunk had been deposited in his guts, Monique took two long steps backward and her glistening black pole slowly extricated itself from James' throat. It slid out of his mouth and dipped down, a giant wad of cum following and hitting the rubber surface below with a wet smack. He coughed up even more cum before his throat was clear and he was able to inhale a deep breath, normal color slowly returning to his face. She gave him a couple pats on the head before stepping out of the pool. "I'll see you again tonight baby, count on it."

The blonde woman had already removed herself from the pool, and now the Asian woman he had seen earlier was standing in her place, sizing up his body and reading the words written on his ass cheeks. "Hmmm, looks like I get second crack at the 'jizz chute.' Lucky me!" As she began inserting her thick 13 inches into his asshole, the Russian woman stepped into view with her 16 inch dick in hand. "Hello boy! I hope you got plenty of room in that 'sperm tank' of yours." There were five women already standing behind her, waiting their turn and in the distance he could see some late comers just arriving in the hall. James quickly realized that despite the trial he had endured the previous night, the term "long night" was about to be redefined.

As the drinking, eating, recreational drug use and debauchery continued into the long evening hours, Jeanne found herself content at the success of her party. The dumb cunts chained to the wall weren't being used much, but she did see some of her guests go over and fuck their useless mouths from time to time.

James, on the other hand, was a wild success. As amazon after amazon shot enormous loads into his mouth and ass, the jizz pool was slowly but surely filling. The lines at his mouth and ass never ended, and sometimes the women would get so fed up with waiting that they would simply walk up to the side of the pool and jerk themselves off, blowing giant wads of goopy cum all over his body. The jizz would slowly slide off his head, back and ass, gliding down the slippery bubble and adding to the lake of cum below.

Amid the crazed sex, Jeanne had even collaborated with several of her guests on future projects and potential business ventures. All-in-all, things couldn't be going better. She sighed and smiled, Monique joining her as she watched two of her big dicked companions fucking James into another dimension.

"He's really something. Where did Cereza find him?"

"On the internet. Bitch got lucky."

"I'll say. Do you think there's any chance she would sell him?"

"Not if you offered her ten million dollars. She knows how he lucky she is, and on top of that, I think she's got some kind of sick, puppy love thing going on with him."

"What? Fuuuuccckkkk. Well, she lent him to you for the weekend, maybe we could work out something like that?"

"Yeah, maybe if you suck her cock first... and she already has him to take care of that. She lent him to me because I'm her friend, but don't worry, I'll put in a good word for you."

"Thanks!" Monique beamed. "I'm going to go plow his ass one more time."

"By all means, enjoy. After that I think I'm going to wrap things up. It's getting late."

It had been five hours since the party began as Monique blew her load into James' ass for the third time that night. Almost every woman in the hall had already taken a turn with both James' sloppy mouth and his fucked out asshole, and many of them had gone back for seconds and thirds. The rubber pool was a cauldron of warm jizz, the creamy spunk having reached the 9 inch mark of the 12 inch pool. Several of the women had already taken their leave, or were now leaving, but even more had stayed behind for what Jeanne promised would be a truly "grand finale."

James was in a half-conscious daze as Jeanne and Monique began to unchain him from the cum drenched latex bubble seat. There were no big dicked women fucking him at the moment, and yet to him it felt like they still were. He had seemingly forgotten what it was like not to have giant shemale cocks filling him for hours at a time. As his limbs were freed, Jeanne pushed him off the slick sphere and he landed in the pool with a wet splat, waves of cum dividing and then crashing down on top of him. Dozens of the women had gathered around and were now laughing at his plight and commenting on what an absolute whore he was.

As Monique chucked the latex ball and chains out of the pool, Jeanne grabbed him by the arms, dragged him to the center of the pool, and fixed him in a kneeling position, sitting upright. "Stay just like that slut. Everyone wants to thank you properly for doing such a good job tonight!"

As Jeanne stepped out of the pool, all of the women standing around the perimeter were already fisting their cocks in long, fast strokes. Jeanne confirmed that William was filming the ordeal before grabbing her cock and joining in on the fun. James kneeled in 9 inches of creamy spunk, the sound of squishing flesh and slapping nutsacks filling the hall as two dozen hung shemales prepared to drown him in their filth.

At first it was just one woman screaming and erupting, then three, then ten at once, and seconds later, all of them were firing their loads directly at James simultaneously. Sloshing webs of cum flew into his body and exploded like wet balloons, the sheer force battering him around slightly and the sheer amount covering him until his skin could scarcely be seen beneath the white custard coating. For some two or three minutes, moaning, screams of pleasure and blasts of milky white sludge were all that existed.

As the women's climaxes slowly died down and the shots of cum slowed to a trickle, Jeanne was somehow as energetic as ever. "Monique, let's get started."

Monique nodded, producing a long, white length of rope which she began feeding into the rings along the edge of the pool. She and Jeanne quickly worked to loop the rope around the pool, knotting it on one end once they'd made it all the way around. "Ladies, if you could give us a hand?"

At Monique's suggestion, the women all stepped forward and grabbed the edges of the pool. Together they began lifting the banks upward as Jeanne pulled the rope tighter and tighter. The walls of rubber rose up above James' head and the jizz level quickly began to rise as he was slowly entombed in a giant globe of rubber and cum. "Wait!" he yelled, suddenly coming to his senses.

The women just chortled and mocked him as Jeanne pulled the rope as tight as it would go. She tied it off, the pool now a giant circular prison of semen. "William! Duct tape please." William appeared at her side within seconds and handed her the large roll of grey adhesive. Jeanne and Monique took turns pulling long swaths of the tape and using it to seal the top of the rubber ball, completely covering the small circle that was still open to the outside. Inside the sealed rubber ball, James was chest deep in the women's spunk, struggling just to keep his head above the sea of their jizz.

"Alright, spread out everyone!" Jeanne shouted, almost giddy. Like a seasoned pro she made a short dash forward and delivered the first swift quick to the oversized ball, sending it spinning over to Monique. Monique stopped the ball with her powerful thighs, backed up, and gave it another strong kick, passing it over to one of the other women across the way. James slid around inside the ball, his face and chest gliding across rubber and diving through sperm. As the woman turned his predicament into the most perverse form of soccer ever, he was battered with kicks from their booted feet. The rubber walls took a good amount of the sting away, but only in the physical sense, certainly not to any scrap of pride he may have been clinging to.

"Cumball!" the blonde amazon from earlier called out.

"Spoogeball!" Monique chimed in.

"Oooh, I like that even better" the Asian shemale replied.

"If they showed this on TV, I might actually watch sports!" the Russian dom shouted to much laughter and applause.

As the game wore on, the guests slowly began to lose interest. They drank the final beverage of their choosing and thanked Jeanne as they exited the hall. The ball finally came to a stop and James was left lying in the sticky prison for a while as the party wound down and the remaining guests departed. It was Monique who took a box cutter and cut the rope at the top of the ball, allowing the pool to flop outward into its original shape and dropping James into a more manageable 9 inches of filth.

"Now that is a lovely sight" she said, ducking down near the edge of the pool and putting her face right in James' view. "I had an awesome time tonight baby! Hope to see you again soon." She planted her dark lips over his and shoved her tongue in his mouth, leaving him with a deep French kiss to remember her."

Rising up, she brushed some cum off her body and headed for the entrance. "Great party Jeanne. I'll call you tomorrow."

"You'd better hooker" she responded playfully.

Jeanne looked around at her disheveled hall. It was quite a mess to clean up. As William got started on that very task, she went over to check on her female slaves. She found them exactly as she had left them, bound and whimpering. "You two sluts weren't that useful tonight, not that you ever are. Let's see if you got enough to eat at least..." She undid Jessica's ball gag and the bound woman began begging again immediately.

"PLEASE Mistress, I need to cum! Just let me cum! You've teased us for so long. We've done what you've asked! PLEASE!!!"

Jeanne scoffed at her. "You've never done anything I asked WELL. You think you deserve a reward?" She reached back to deliver another slap to her face, but paused for a moment, suddenly having an idea. It was the kind of twisted idea that only sprouts from the mind of a true pervert and sadist. "Ok... you want to cum?"

"YES! PLEASE!!!"

She looked at Claire, who was still gagged. "And you want to cum?"

The red head whimpered and nodded yes in response.

"Alright, I'll let you cum. Under one condition..." She turned around. "William, go and fetch the keys to their chastity belts."

"Right away, mistress" he replied before departing in haste.

As she waited for William, Jeanne began undoing the chains and arm binders for both women. She removed Claire's gag as well, setting all the bondage gear in a pile to the side. By the time she had finished, William returned and handed her both of the keys. As William resumed his duties, Jeanne walked over to James and the jizz filled pool.

"Here's your condition..." she said, tossing both of the keys into the disgusting gruel. "You may cum as many times as you like between now and tomorrow morning, but you may only do so if your orgasm originates from James." The two women's faces were pictures of dejection, but ticked visibly with desperation. "He is your play thing until I come get you tomorrow morning. Use him well."

The slave girls, needing no further prodding, ran towards the pool and practically dove into the filth, searching around for the keys to their demonic belts.

"I'm warning you!" Jeanne yelled, pointing to the security camera in the corner of the room "If I check that tape tomorrow and I see you stupid little whores touching yourselves or touching each other, not only will I BRAND you, your next stretch of chastity will be twice as long. Do I make myself perfectly clear?"

James didn't know what had gone wrong with Jeanne's childhood to transform her into the warped lunatic that she was today, but he realized now that it would take an international team of psychologists to figure it out.