Bayonetta's Abuse Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Claire nodded and Jessica replied "Yes mistress!" before they plunged back into the cum with their hands, searching around for the keys.

"Very well, goodnight bitches!" Jeanne cackled, heading for the exit. "William, just finish up with that and go to bed. You can take care of the rest tomorrow."

Once Jeanne and William had both left the room, Jessica finally found one of the keys. "Hah! I got one!" She hurriedly inserted it in her belt and turned it to the side, but it didn't release the lock. "It's not working!"

"You got mine dummy, give it here!"

"No, help me find mine first!"

"Fuck you! Just give it to me!"

Jessica threw the key at her angrily before digging her hands back into the filthy muck, looking for her own.

Claire hurriedly unlocked her belt and pulled the contraption off, tossing it out of the pool. She trudged through the scum and grabbed James' head, leaning it against the side of the pool. She crouched down, lowering her pussy right onto his face. "Wake up slut! Your night isn't over yet. You've got some serious licking to do."

Jessica finally found her key and unlocked the cruel belt, tossing it over the edge as well. Looking across the pool she saw that Claire was already making use of James' mouth. "You bitch! Fine, I'll take his cock then."

"You were the one always trying to bring a strap-on into the bedroom. It's obvious that you wanted the cock to begin with."

"Shut up!" She crawled over to James' midsection and wrapped her right hand around his penis. She began jerking him off and fondling his balls below the surface of the cum. "Ummm, Mister... please get hard! I need to cum so badly! Please hurry!" She worked his cock up and down furiously until it began to stiffen. Smiling madly, she released his rod and quickly shifted herself into a reverse cowgirl position, lowering her silken sex onto his erection.

"Wait..." James said, shifting his mouth out from under Claire's muff. "Wait, this is..."

Clarie grabbed him by the ears and mashed his head into the side of the pool roughly. "Shut your mouth! You have no idea what it's like! You get to leave in another day or two. We're stuck here with that psycho bitch! So don't say another word! Just allow us a little relief... is that so fucking terrible for you?!?" The fiery red head released his ears and shifted her pussy back over his mouth, rocking back and forth on his face.

The hall echoed with female moaning and wet slurps as the crazed women worked James over. He was lying in a pool filled with shemale cum being raped by two lesbians who were themselves slaves, but whom Jeanne had made sure would dominate him. This went on for an hour and a half before they finally dispersed and drifted to sleep. Before he let the darkness take him, James tried to recall what a normal life was like.

"WHAT THE FUCK?!?"

Jeanne's exclamation shocked the two women out of their slumber as she towered over them. James, however, was still sound asleep on the other side of the hall. It was 10 am and Jeanne had returned only to find that in the course of their little orgy, the slaves had tipped over one side of the pool and dumped half of the jizz all over the floor. The thick white filth was now slowly drying all over her grand hall. "Do you have ANY idea how much harder this will be to clean up? I should make you do it with your tongues!" She grabbed Claire by the hair and Jessica by the ear, pulling them toward the entrance. "Back to the dungeon with you stupid cunts!"

"I'm sorry mistress, it was an accident!" Claire cried out, yelping as Jeanne pulled her hair harder.

Jeanne stopped momentarily at the doorway. "William, when James wakes let him get cleaned up and then tell him to meet me out by the pool. In the meantime I'll be downstairs dealing with these whores."

"Of course, mistress."

She walked out rapidly with the two women in tow, the slaves sobbing and apologizing as she dragged them away.

It was three hours later when James finally opened his eyes and sat up, the sound of a vacuum greeting him as he returned to the world of the living. William soon saw that he was awake and shut off the vacuum, walking over to him. "Good morning, errr, afternoon, sir. Across the hall and two doors down to the left there's a bathroom where you can bathe. Once you're cleaned up, Mistress Jeanne expects you to join her by the pool. If you exit the building via the east wing, you can't miss it."

"Thanks. Any Tylenol in that bathroom?"

"There should be. Help yourself."

James got to his feet and slowly walked out of the hall. As he entered the bathroom and got a look at himself in the large mirror above the sink he noticed that his bra had been ripped off during the course of the evening and he was, of course, completely caked in dried cum. He popped a couple painkillers before attempting to pull off the latex arm gloves and leggings by himself, but it was no use, and they were filthy anyway, so he simply showered with them on. He had received no instructions to re-apply makeup or lipstick, so he didn't bother with that. He was clean, hypothetically, but unsure if he'd ever truly be clean again after the events of the previous night. Reminding himself that he had just one more day to go, he headed outside to meet with his insane hostess.

Jeanne was lounging in a long, armless chair by the side of her enormous in-ground swimming pool. It was sunny, but not too warm; an absolute perfect day, and she was enjoying it thoroughly with a beverage, a book and a pair of shades. Her body was completely nude as she soaked in the sun's rays, her semi-erect cock sticking out between her legs on the long beach chair. She looked up and smiled as she saw James approaching the pool. "Hey there sleeping beauty! I thought I was going to have to come wake you up with a kiss. Your dozing during the day is turning into a bad habit."

"With all due respect Mistress, in both cases it was entirely your fault."

"Touche... and I can hardly be angry with you after you did such a good job entertaining my guests last night. Not to mention my slaves! Come here and sit with me slut. I'm in such a good mood that I'm going to give you a massage!"

Jeanne stroked her phallus to full erection as James made his way to the front of her chair. He began to sit down in front of her, but she shook her head vigorously, pointing at her cock. "I'm going to give you a massage, but you're going to give me one too."

She grinned as he stood back up and began backing his butt onto her penis, slowly sliding down the fat pole and grimacing as his sore ass was stretched out yet again. He was riding her reverse cowgirl style just like Jessica had ridden him the night before. He couldn't believe how much more intense it was being on top, her insertion feeling even more strong and full than it had in the numerous times she had fucked him while laying down.

As his ass cheeks met with her swelling nutsack, Jeanne let out a low moan, rejoicing in the sensation of being balls deep in her favorite slave. "Mmmm, it seems that my friends really did take you to the next level. You fit me like a fucking glove now. Start moving up and down on me slut, it's an excellent workout for your legs. I'll work my magic on your shoulders while you work your magic on my cock."

James began slowly lifting his ass up and down on her schlong as Jeanne reached up and firmly massaged the sides of his back, working her way up to his shoulders. She was truly gifted in the art of massage and James had to admit that it was helping to relieve some of his tension, even as her dick was repeatedly plunged up his moist asshole.

"I bet Bayonetta has never done anything like this for you, has she?"

"No mistress..." he admitted.

"Don't you have something to say to me?" She began rubbing the top of his shoulders in a particularly rough manner.

"Thank you Mistress Jeanne!"

"Are you thanking me for the massage or for the big cock in your ass?"

".........both, mistress!"

That was all Jeanne needed. She quickly moved her hands from his shoulders to his hips and began lifting him up and down on her cock higher and faster. She let her animal passion run wild, licking and knawing at his back as she fervently pounded his pucker. It wasn't long before the familiar tingling of climax entered her loins. "YOU LOVE MY COCK! THAT'S THE SECOND TIME YOU'VE ADMITTED IT! TAKE IT SLUT!!!"

She shot her load immediately, her missile becoming a fountain of thick paste in his ass. It oozed downward around Jeanne's cock, draining onto her hips and thighs as she continued to lift James up and down on her hungry prick. She gritted her teeth and exhaled loudly as the orgasm crashed through her, finally ending in a scream as several subsequent blasts of cum erupted from her glans.

*harrumph*

Jeanne's fucking slowed to a crawl as she turned to see what William wanted. What she saw next sent her from ecstasy to annoyance in less than two seconds. "Oh, bullshit."

"Mistress Bayonetta" William announced, completely unnecessarily.

"Wow" she called out from the top of the mansion's back steps "I just wish I had gotten here in time for the whole show!"

"Mistress!" James called out joyously, quickly rising off of Jeanne's cock. Jeanne got up as well, cum dripping off her lower body. They both walked along the poolside until they met up with Bayonetta.

"You're back early... that figures."

Bayonetta shrugged. "The job didn't take as long as I thought it would, so here I am. Sorry if I killed the mood."

"No problems I take it?"

"Like clockwork."

"You have to be careful on those kind of assignments, you know. Unexpected things can happen at any moment."

"I have eyes in the back of my head. Don't you worry."

James got the distinct impression that something had just been communicated in subtext, but he had no idea what to make of it for the time being. "Welcome back Mistress!"

"Indeed" she said, petting his face with her black leather gloves. "I missed you while I was away." She inspected his limited attire, trying not to laugh. "Those leggings and arm gloves are to die for, but pink is definitely not your color!"

Jeanne blew a pocket of air through her bottom lip, clearly agitated. "William, go and get the rest of his things. You'll see the bag by my bed." The butler nodded and hurried off.

As the trio headed back through the mansion to the front of the estate, Jeanne expounded on the events of the weekend and Bayonetta chuckled upon hearing all the trials that James had endured. It seemed that despite their differences, the two of them would always have more in common. Once William returned with the bag, Jeanne handed it to James immediately.

"There you are boy, your parting gifts."

"What's all this?" Bayonetta asked, peeking into the bag.

"The boring clothes you delivered him in, a years supply of lipstick, and most importantly, ME."

Bayonetta withdrew the enormous rubber cock from the bag, holding it up next to Jeanne's crotch and confirming immediately that it was in fact a mold of her. She tossed it back in the bag. "How typically modest of you."

"Well, it may not be modest, but it will be a boon for your little slut on those lonely nights when he needs something a little bigger than you can offer, or something with a little more 'oomph', or he simply wants to remember his weekend at Jeanne's."

Bayonetta smirked and turned to James. "Thank this bitch so we can leave."

He bowed to her deeply "Thank you Mistress Jeanne for a wonderful weekend."

"Any time slut..." she purred at him with a wink "Do come back soon."

Bayonetta and James had only been on the road for a couple of minutes before he decided to state the obvious.

"Your friend has issues."

"Yeah, tell me something I don't know. Besides, who among us doesn't?"

"It's not just her psychology. She's keeping at least two women locked in her dungeon and she..."

"And that makes her different from me, how?" Bayonetta interrupted.

James recoiled, unprepared for the question. "Of course it's different, you and I..." He searched for the right words, but couldn't find them.

"I never asked you if you wanted to stay with me and be my bitch, did I?"

James folded his arms across his chest and looked out the passenger window, unsettled by the whole affair. They drove in silence for a minute.

"Look, she'll let them go eventually. I know Jeanne. She gets tired of her playthings relatively fast. She'll drug them, blindfold them and have them dumped somewhere safe. They'll be able to go back to their old lives. Well, maybe after some therapy."

James sighed. Perhaps she was right, but he still wanted to know more. Who WERE these crazy women with giant cocks who could get away with seemingly anything? How did they come to be and what connected them? He knew that asking Bayonetta directly would be completely fruitless. If he was going to find out he needed to be clever and he needed to wait for the right opportunity.

Bayonetta fixed her gaze on him, a wide grin spreading across her face before she returned her eyes to the road. "Anyway, I hope you're not too sore, because I didn't even have time to jerk off this weekend. As soon as we get home, you're going back in your bondage suit and I'm going to stick it in you and blow like a whale. Then I'm going to drink half a bottle of wine and do it again. Also, I may need a blowjob or three while we're at it. You will perform these duties, happily or not, because you're my slave. Isn't that right slut?"

James smiled nervously, noticing the prominent, growing bulge in the front of Bayonetta's leather costume. "As you say, mistress."

'Out of the frying pan, into the fire...'