Bayonetta's Abuse Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She stepped forward, encouraged by the longing in his eyes, and cupped his ass with both hands.

"So, how bout another round before lunch?"

* * * * *

It had been a long day of court proceedings and James squirmed on the wooden bench, his ass still sore from the many lengthy fuckings Bayonetta had inflicted yesterday and throughout the night. The room was organized not unlike any other courtroom you might see on TV, a showcase of lacquered wood and marble.

The lighting, however, was very different. The room was as dark as a movie theater prior to the feature, only sparse lighting shined down on most of the furnishings. Brighter lights were cast on the podiums for plaintiff and defense, and the tall, long desk and seven chairs where the seven Matron Justices had sat. The front of the courtroom was empty now, the Matrons having retired to review the case and reach a decision.

"What happens if they don't reach a decision today?"

"Then you get to play prison bitch for one more night" Bayonetta answered with a wink.

James smirked. He would be her bitch regardless of where they stayed, but he wasn't looking forward to another night in that crisp cell, laying on that terrible mattress. He could only hope that it would be avoided by what appeared to be a very swift and unconventional system of justice.

Jeanne sat on the opposite end of the court room, looking somehow indignant and slightly nervous at the same time. She had snuck a few glances over at Bayonetta and James from time to time, but kept her eyes forward and her arms crossed for the most part.

James looked around the courtroom, watching several of the Umbra come and go, making out what figures he could in the half-dark. Most of them were alone, but many of them brought their slaves along with them. There were several other men, like himself, the collared property of various witches. They were all garbed in various fetish attire, presumably corresponding to whatever their Mistresses preferred.

James could contain his curiosity no longer, and leaned towards Bayonetta with yet another probing question.

"I see a lot of couples like us, which I guess doesn't surprise me, but are there no other Umbra like Jeanne, who take females as slaves?"

"There are, just not many."

"Why is that?"

"When we undergo the ritual and receive our cock, it enhances many of our traits and abilities but it doesn't alter our sexual orientation. Therefore, the vast majority of Umbra are still attracted to men and seek out male slaves. Umbra that were lesbian or bi remain that way too, and will seek out female slaves, but they are a minority."

James nodded. It made sense in a completely twisted BDSM fantasy sort of way.

"So Jeanne is bisexual then?"

"I don't know what the hell you'd call her. I think she gets off on fucking with other peoples sexuality more than anything."

James nodded again. He could certainly concur with that after what he'd seen at her mansion.

"Then you have Katherine, who I'm pretty sure has never put her dick in anyone."

They snickered together for a few moments, the two stifling their laughs as several Umbra in the crowd looked their way disapprovingly. Bayonetta rolled her eyes and put her hands behind her head.

Moments later, the private door at the back of the room opened and the Chief Matrons walked back into the court and headed for their seats. The doors to the chamber were sealed, and an enforcer near the front of the room stepped forward to call for order.

"ALL RISE AND GIVE YOUR ATTENTION! The council of the 17th Umbra Coven is now in session, the honorable Chief Matron Alexia presiding!"

Everyone rose from their benches as the Matrons took their seats, the bright lights shining down on the seven Justices. They were just as youthful and beautiful as any of the other witches, though they wore robes of blue and gold instead of the highly suggestive bodysuits that the Umbra normally sported.

Alexia sat in the center of the seven, her dark brown hair flowing down to her shoulders, looking supremely regal and confident, a vast intellect evident in her hazel eyes. She shuffled the papers before her and then picked up her gavel, striking it down loudly and signaling that all may sit. Once the courtroom settled back into silence, she spoke.

"We, the seven Matron Justices of this coven, have reviewed the available evidence and the depositions taken from those involved. We have decided by unanimous consent that no trial will be necessary and that to the extent that crimes against the Sisterhood have been committed, they can be dealt with swiftly and fairly."

"Pffft... knew that was coming" Bayonetta muttered under her breath.

"Jeanne, step forward."

Jeanne strode to the front of the room with all the cockiness she could muster. She looked almost angelic with the bright light beaming down on her white bodysuit and platinum blonde hair. The thin smile on her face indicated that she was pleased with the result thus far.

"The choice is yours. You may accept the ruling of this court, or you may refuse and demand trial. If a trial is conducted and you are found guilty, you will be punished much more severely for wasting the time and resources of the Umbra. Do you accept our ruling without condition?"

"I do, Chief Matron."

"Very well. This council finds you guilty of assault on an Umbra sister and the theft of human property from an Umbra sister. For these crimes you will spend five days in the stockade..."

"FIVE DAYS?!?"

The outburst from Jeanne drew a furious glare from Alexia, her dagger like pupils and slight lean forward daring the witch to speak again.

"Five days in the stockade and you will pay three million dollars in restitution! Half of that sum will compensate Bayonetta, the other half will go the Sisterhood for procedural costs and cleaning up your mess."

Jeanne looked disheartened, if not defeated. She took a disciplined stand, holding her arms behind her back as she listened to the rest of the verdict.

"On the charge of attempted murder, we find you... not guilty. While we did recover the unidentified assailant mentioned in Bayonetta's deposition, there is no evidence that she was in you employ. Further investigation into this matter will be suspended."

Alexia raised the gavel once more and smacked it down loudly.

"Court dismissed. Guards, take Jeanne to the main hall to begin serving her sentence immediately."

Chatter erupted instantly as everyone in the court rose to their feet and the Matrons exited to their private chambers. Jeanne was grabbed by two of the enforcers and led away quickly, a look of total contempt on her face as she glanced at Bayonetta in passing.

"What just happened?" James asked in disbelief.

Bayonetta looked annoyed, yet unsurprised as she watched the enforcers remove Jeanne from the courtroom.

"She got off easy, that's what happened. That's what having friends in high places does."

"What about her punishment? What does that mean? Does everyone get to throw vegetables at her?"

"Something like that."

* * * * *

It was roughly an hour later when all the paperwork had been finished and they were released. Bayonetta and James walked to the entrance of the Umbra complex, the sounds of raucous yelling, laughing and cheering getting louder as they entered the main hall.

The large, brightly lit room was an impressive piece of architecture. The walls and floors were sheets of obsidian accentuated with Roman columns of white marble. The intricate seal of the Umbra witches was painted across the ceiling and a smaller version of it lay in the center of the hall, upon which rested a wood and metal stockade.

Jeanne was locked into the cruel device, her head and hands sticking through the front, her legs shackled to its sturdy base. A line of Umbra witches had formed at both ends, and two of the well endowed Amazons were fucking her harshly, one holding her by the hair and the other clutching her hips through the white bodysuit.

Her ordeal had just begun, but Jeanne already looked completely overwhelmed. She groaned and attempted to yell, but the fat, brown, fourteen inch cock in her mouth allowed for nothing but muffled cries. The woman at her rear had an even bigger white cock stuffed in her ass, her fingers digging into her flanks deeply as she pounded Jeanne as harshly as she could.

Many of the waiting Umbra were stroking their cocks in anticipation, some through their tight latex suits and others out in the open, their impossibly huge penises jutting out and dripping pre-cum on the black stone floor. James watched the chaotic scene with mixed emotions. On some level he was glad to see Jeanne being taken down a peg. At the same time, he didn't know what to make of the Umbra system of "justice."

"Wish it was you?" Bayonetta asked teasingly.

"Hardly. One well endowed Dominatrix is plenty for me, thanks."

They made their way to the security desk, the sounds and smell of sex intensifying as they got closer to the brutal rape. Bayonetta spoke with the enforcer on duty as James watched the ongoing gang-bang with wide eyes. It was so odd to see a woman as dominant as Jeanne bound and double penetrated over and over again, her eyes glazing over as her ass and mouth were filled with thick cum.

"So, this is how the Umbra police themselves?"

Bayonetta turned back to the depraved scene with a knowing grin. Even though Jeanne was getting a slap on the wrist, she took some satisfaction watching two more of the witches step up to the stockade and sink their cocks into Jeanne's waiting holes.

"It's more effective than it looks. There are few things you can do to an Umbra that would be worse than turning her into a public submissive for a week. On top of the immediate damage to her pride, this will damage her reputation considerably, and reputation is everything in our order."

As they watched, even more Umbra joined the lines at the front and back of the stockade. The witches chatted with each other and laughed at Jeanne as they stroked themselves, a frenzy of sexual excitement building.

"My my... look at those lines. You certainly have made some enemies on the way to the top, Jeanne."

The enforcer returned shortly thereafter and placed Bayonetta's guns and keys on the desk.

"You're free to leave. Your vehicle is parked on basement level 3, section D."

"Thank you for your wonderful hospitality" Bayonetta spit out sarcastically, holstering her weapons and snatching up the keys.

She grabbed James by the arm and headed for the elevator across the hall, her desire to leave growing by the second. As they passed the stockade once again, Umbra debauchery was in full swing. The dark skinned witch that was fucking Jeanne's mouth let out an orgasmic scream and her sticky cum blasted down the bound woman's throat. Jeanne gagged as some of the thick cream began dribbling out of her nose, her eyes watering as she tried desperately to inhale something other than spunk.

"Not going to take a turn?" James joked as they entered the elevator.

Bayonetta pushed the button to take them to the parking area.

"Please... wait in line just to hate-fuck a skank? When I have a delicious slut like you all to myself?"

She pushed James up against the wall and engaged him in a deep tongue kiss. Her sizable breasts mashed against his body and the bulge in her latex suit began to grow as the elevator doors slid shut.

* * * * *

Chief Matron Alexia sat in her leather office chair, her head tilted back and an expression of pure joy on her face. Her arms reached below the desk, clutching the face of a young man whose mouth was wrapped divinely around her hardening cock.

She had met the boy at a coffee shop just a few days ago. He was twenty years old and so very cute; his whole life ahead of him. She had convinced him to drop his college courses and come work for her, a proposition with good pay and endless opportunities for advancement. Now he was wearing handcuffs, a cock cage and a bondage hood while sucking her massive dick under a desk, and he knew by now that his opportunities for "advancement" were nonexistent.

This was the most satisfying moment for Alexia, when a new slave finally accepted his lot in life and did everything and anything to please his Mistress. She looked down at the struggling slut and pulled her cock free, momentarily, giving him some room to breathe.

"Hmmmm. I think tonight I'll take some pictures of you in your sleep sack after I've cum all over your face. You can mail those to your girlfriend and tell her to forget about you. You have a new life now, don't you my little fuck doll?"

"Yes Mistress..."

"Good boy. Now suck it deep! I want my balls under your chin."

As she plunged her fat phallus back down his throat and moaned in pleasure, a series of knocks came from her office door.

"Fuck... Who is it?"

The door opened and Katherine walked into the dimly lit room, the metal portions of her uniform glimmering in the low light.

"Chief Matron? I told you earlier that I needed to speak with you."

"Oh, Lieutenant Katherine... that's right."

Alexia kept right on fucking the boys mouth, pushing deeper into his throat as the slurping grew louder from beneath her desk. She closed her eyes and tilted her head back once again, annoyed by the sudden intrusion. Her skin began glowing a soft red as her pleasure increased.

"Well, go ahead. Speak!"

Katherine was more than a little alarmed that she could no longer have a meeting with her superior that didn't involve indiscreet sex. It was exactly this kind of behavior that she'd come to discuss, but she maintained her composure.

"Chief Matron, something has to be done. These events are becoming more and more common."

"I assume you mean the trouble with Bayonetta and Jeanne?"

"Yes, but it's not just that... it's all the sisters. You should have seen the prison ward after the latest incident!"

"Our sexuality is what drives us. It's what makes us as strong as we are today. Our needs must be met, so we can continue to do our good work. You knew that when you signed on."

"Yes, but what if it's overcoming our reason? The power we took from Phalleus has grown stronger in us with each passing year. More and more of the sisters have begun acting irrationally."

Alexia sighed.

"You're overreacting Katherine. I am well apprised of the state of our coven, as are the other Chief Matrons of our order. We shall monitor the situation and we will not allow it become a serious problem. Now, if that's all Lieutenant, you are dismissed."

Katherine opened her mouth to protest, but quickly bit her tongue. She posed herself in rigid salute and bowed before turning to leave.

"Yes, Chief Matron."

Alexia was moaning vigorously by the time Katherine reached the door. Seconds after closing it behind her, a wail of orgasm pierced the walls and reverberated through the hallway. The Lieutenant's eyes narrowed as she marched down the dark corridor.

'Allow it? We already have a serious problem.'

12