Baywatch Secrets Ch. 02: Brande's Beauty

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stacy laughed and batted ineffectually at Ale's arm. "Stop torturing the poor guy, he looks like he's about to faint!"

But Brande had other ideas. She joined Ale and started stroking my crotch. "Nah let him suffer a bit more. So, Mike, now that we literally have you by the balls... what are you gonna do to make sure the girls don't end up as Pretty Girl #2?"

Something clicked in me right there and then. I don't know if it was because I was clearly getting laid, or because of the almost tantric touching that had been going on all night, but I'd like to say it was because I really believed what I was about to say.

Game time.

I sat up straight, and looked at the three beauties around me. "Ladies, it's not about what I am going to do. I know I can do it and I've already done the first step. About 2 hours ago I got the green light for a Baywatch Secrets pilot - from HBO."

Silence.

Then everyone rushed with questions:

Stacy - "So fast?"

Brande - "So what?"

Ale - "The Game of Thrones guys?"

I nodded. "Game of Thrones guys. When I flip real estate, I work with an architect whose husband happens to be the head of programming at HBO. They know GOT is coming to an end and need to set up the next thing because Netflix is already crushing them with Daredevil."

Directly addressing Brande, I continued, "So, our Baywatch Secrets is going to be gritty; we will solve real crime. It is going to be bloody; victims -and lifeguards- will actually die. It will have nudity because so much of real life is motivated by sex. And it will make instant stars of every main character. And that isn't even the best part."

Ale's grip tightened on me. I don't think she realized she was slowly jacking me off under the table in her excitement. "What? What is the best part?"

"HBO is a sister company to Warner Brothers."

"What does that mean?" Brande, never afraid to plead ignorance. But I looked directly at Stacy as I answered. This was going to affect her most.

Fuck it.

"It means we will get crossovers with the DC Universe. Some of us will get to be in the movies. And the heroes from other shows will join ours. Everyone from Supergirl... to Aquaman."

Stacy froze. The other two ladies squealed at the prospect of joining the mega blockbusters, let go of me and enveloped me in hugs.

Brande started kissing me first, but it wasn't long before the competitive Alessandra, her initially frosty guard now completely down, was biting my lips.

Stacy shook it off, and shushed us as our noise was starting to draw attention. Last thing we wanted was paparazzi all over this table, but Brande and Ale giggled anyway at the sheer naughtiness of it all.

"So we have a pilot to make... and assuming Ale is in, what's next?"

I stole one more kiss from my Angel. "Well this is going to sound nuts but.. You need to take me with you for VS Swim '16. We need to secretly sign up as many girls as we can without VS knowing, if our Plan A, Plan Ale, is going to work."

Rumors were, the sequel to the 2015 VS Swim Special, the one Stacy and I had watched the previous night, was going to be shot next month in an undisclosed location. Needless to say, it was pretty much invite-only.

Alessandra looked crestfallen. "Oh Mikey... I'm so sorry. I'm not going this year!"

Come again?

"What? You go every year!" I had no chance of recruiting everyone in time to shoot a pilot if I had to go one by one.

"Exactly.. so this year Adri and I decided to skip out on it..." Ale paused to think. "Wait. You don't have to go with me!"

"What do you mean?"

"I mean.. I'm not going, but I still know where they are going this year! It's St Barth's!" Ale clapped in delight. "It's tricky but I can get you an interview - How do you like being a tour guide for VS Swim 2016?"

I glanced around the table. Stacy nodding, realizing this could work, still dealing with the prospect of having to work with two ex-boyfriends. Brande, sweet, innocent Brande, her right hand stroking my crotch contemplatively as she thought through the merits. I looked back at Ale.

"I guess I leave tomorrow!" We all cheered, and more rounds of drinks were had.

In under 24 hours, Baywatch Secrets had gone from an iron-on logo on a tank top to fully greenlit pilot with key partners in place and a plan to gather the rest of the cast. The future looked so bright and smooth sailing and nothing could take us down.

Little did I know what we would face in the coming months.

As we exited the bar, I made to bid the girls a good night in order to get ready for the first flight out to the West Indies.

Alessandra wasn't having any of it. "I still feel like I'm only just getting to know you guys, I have so many years to catch up with you if we're gonna be partners..."

Stacy laughed as she walked, her impossibly tight butt accentuated by her flattering yoga pants. "Well I know a place nearby with plenty of mats..."

Brande hugged me tightly, shivering slightly in the cool November breeze. She looked up at me with those undeniable eyes. "I guess this is the last night we're all gonna be together before you disappear for a month..."

The sheer suggestive weight of their silence could sink an oil tanker. My ex girlfriend, my Playboy Playmate, and my new Victoria's Secret partner, all turned to me expectantly...

I mean, what's a guy to do?

Victoria's Secret Swim 2016 could wait. Time to help Alessandra Ambrosio out with her downward dog... with help from my bitches.

12