Baywatch Secrets Ch. 04: Lily's Loyalty

Story Info
VS Swim opener nearly derails everything. E Pluribus, Unum.
5k words
4.81
12.1k
8

Part 4 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/05/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
txfan
txfan
43 Followers

VS Swim opener nearly derails everything. E Pluribus, Unum.

5000 words. Tags: baywatch, victoria's secret, Lily Aldridge, Jasmine Tookes, Elsa Hosk, Vita Sidorkina, Lais Ribeiro, Behati Prinsloo, threesome, fivesome, orgy, pool party, club fight, car sex

This is the fourth in an open ended "celeb harem" story putting together two of the greatest franchises known to Man, Baywatch and the Victoria's Secret Angels, and the first in a trilogy recounting the adventures of our hero going solo undercover at the 2016 Victoria's Secret Swim Special. Outfits and references are based on real life look-books and clips, and, with a 2-3month lag to facilitate research, events happen in real-time.

What do you want to see more of? Comment below! I reserve all creative control but I write as much for your enjoyment as my own.

*****

I have graced the billboards and runways of the biggest venues in the world. I have rubbed shoulders with the rich and famous. I have slept with some of the most beautiful women in the world.

But I had -never- seen anything like this. Hundreds of people milled about in and around the sprawling pool, picking at the sumptuous seafood buffet and draining the open bar dry as a string quartet played soothing mood pieces.

The main difference this had from your run-of-the-mill company retreat?

Angels. Everywhere.

At a nearby table, Stella Maxwell and Romee Strijd, both stunning blondes clad in thin flowy dresses over black string bikinis, listened intently to a colleague, laughing as he gesticulated wildly following some punchline or other.

Beyond that, a bright pink ball flew over a net strung across the pool as Martha Hunt and Behati Prinsloo, last year's beach volleyball champs, returned a 1-2 combo from "Saylor", the celebrity couple nickname for freshly minted Angels Sara Sampaio and Taylor Hill. The bright neon color block bikinis they wore worked as well in water as on the beach.

Across the water, I spied Candice Swanepoel chatting with a mix of stylists and production crew as they clinked glasses of champagne. True to her nickname, "the Flamingo" stood out with her sheer beauty and elegance, making everyone around her look dull and tepid by comparison. And boy, could she rock the hot pink look. Candice owned VS Swim, and everyone knew it. There was even a segment at the last Swim special where the Angels basically fangirled over the covers Flamingo had done over her illustrious VS career.

The scale of all this was hard to exaggerate. I was standing at the entrance to the opening night pool party for VS Swim - 13 Angels, 30 stylists and designers, 20 photographers and assistants, and about 200 miscellaneous assorted production crew and friends and family milled about the open pool area in the middle of the sprawling superluxury villa complex.

Victoria's Secret is not a company that spares any expense, and they clearly hadn't - for the next week or so, VS had commandeered this villa and would basically take over the entire island.

Thanks to timely tips from Alessandra Ambrosio and weeks of preparation (and sex!) with former Angel Miranda Kerr, I had maneuvered myself to be the guide taking the girls around in their downtime. It was the perfect platform to quickly suss out who would be keen on risking the wrath of the Hollywood bigshots and joining my crazy Baywatch revival. The old Baywatch had drawn its young talent extensively from well known centerfolds of Playboy Magazine, like Brande Roderick; in order to have any shot at success, the honchos at HBO insisted that I score recruits from the modern equivalent.

Only one problem: I didn't know anyone, and I had no idea how to get past literally hundreds of people to the Angels. I was fucked before I started.

That's when an Angel appeared to answer my prayers.

"Excuse me - are you Mike Bergin?"

I turned around, and beheld a radiant brunette in a tight white off-the-shoulder crop top and dark pencil skirt. Even in the dim fire- and moon-lit ambience of the pool party, those high cheekbones and strong arched eyebrows were unmistakable.

"Yes - and you must be Lily! Randa's told me so much about you! Sorry she couldn't make it but she says hi! On Shawn Tay!"

Truth was, Miranda wasn't entirely welcome at VS anyway, after their acrimonious split. As I held her bare waist and gave the requisite half-embrace/double cheek-kiss while mangling the French greeting, Lily Aldridge held me close for just a second and whispered in my ear.

"Believe me, she's said a great deal about you, too... Damn, she's right about your ass!"

Lily's sudden butt-squeeze came out of nowhere.

So did the gasp.

"Excuuuuse ME, Mrs. Followill!"

We turned, caught red-handed in a moment of flirtation, to see Jasmine Tookes, in a metallic lace cocktail dress that showed off her gymnast's figure, and Elsa Hosk, contrasting her blonde locks in a long-sleeved little black dress, with their arms folded, mock-judging the very much married wife of Kings of Leon frontman, Caleb Followill. Since time immemorial, hot girls have always gone around in BFF pairs, and at VS they seemed to roughly match the year they got their wings: Jasmine and Elsa, Sara and Taylor, even Lily and Miranda back in the day. If you think hitting on one scantily dressed supermodel is hard, try TWO. And now, I had three to impress.

Fortunately, I've had a little practice.

"Now, now, I work extra hard on these buns of steel! You can't blame her for checking them out any more than me - for checking your figures out when you're in tight little numbers like that!"

"Besides", Lily added, "you guys remember the pact from last year!"

In unison, the girls chanted, "What happens at Swim, stays at Swim!"

It wasn't widely known, so I had been shocked when Alessandra told me of Behati's cuckqueaning fetish for her husband and serial VS lover Adam Levine, and how the Maroon 5 performance of last year had ended in the most epic orgy of all time as the 11 Angels were driven into a wild frenzy by the booze, music, and constant sexual tension of the photoshoot, marriage vows be damned. I often imagined a sex tape of 5 simultaneous supermodel threesomes existed somewhere, because a cameraman would be doing the entire brotherhood of mankind a huge disservice by NOT getting that shit down on film.

"Jas, Elsa, this is Mike, our local tour guide! Since you guys like hiking I'm sure you're going to be seeing a lot of this fine ass!" Lily laughed, and I felt that strange mix of flattered and objectified that the Angels must constantly feel on a daily basis.

As we got drinks and found a table, I was bombarded with the inevitable barrage of questions about flora, fauna, and history by the St. Bart's first-timers, we were joined by two more new models, Lais Ribeiro, the olive-skinned Brazilian teen mom, and Vita Sidorkina, the baby-faced Russian newbie who hadn't yet earned her wings but was already a runway veteran at her tender age of 21, a full ten years Lily's junior. I worried a little about not being able to relate to someone half my age, but nobody seemed particularly bothered by our superficial differences. You could be a model or a tour guide, married or single, young or old; but in St. Bart's, what truly mattered was your heart, your shared experience with humanity, and a simple joy in the sweeping beauty of nature.

And, perhaps, your stamina.

"This party's dead... so, Mike, when are you going to take us to where the real party's at?" Vita had a habit of talking to you while her long nails clicked away at her phone, but I got that it wasn't personal.

"Yeah c'mon, Mr. Tour Guide, how about you show us around!"

I got up and nodded to my driver, Louis (a -real- local), at a distance, who'd been patiently standing by at the reception. "I thought you'd never ask! Let's turn it up!"

Amid wild whoops from the girls as they got up to leave, I noticed Lily was still seated with a bemused grin on her face.

"Will you be gracing us tonight with your presence, Miss Aldridge?"

"I'm gonna sit this one out and make sure Behati doesn't bang the entire waitstaff tonight... man, how are you guys making me feel old!"

I shrugged, disappointed. Lily, dazzlingly confident and fit without being too distractingly sexy, was a top prospect for the show, and I hadn't been able to get alone time with her all night to broach my real intentions.

"If you change your mind, you know where to find us!"

And we were off.

As we rolled up to the infamous Yacht Club in our stylish black limousine, I was glad I had put my good suit on despite the balmy St Bart's heat, if only for the absolute firestorm of camera flashes as I got out and escorted not one, not two, not three, but FOUR of the newest Victoria's Secret models down the red carpet, two on each arm. I don't think I had ever seen a bouncer's jaws drop as much as I did that night, and to be perfectly frank I felt like I was having an out of body experience, watching some unknown player, a taller, suaver Michael Bergin, stride into the hottest club in St Bart's straight on to the best VIP table. For their part, the girls instinctively had their best model game on, and hammed it up for the cameras. They thrived on the attention.

My memory of what happened next is somewhat hazy, but what fragments I do have makes for a fairly epic night:

- Elsa Hosk grinding me in the dance floor as we danced to The Weeknd, her extremely short skirt riding up so I was basically burying my pants tent in her supple ass.

- Jasmine Tookes gamely showing the wonderfully foreign Lais Ribeiro how to twerk to Lil' Jon & the East Side Boyz, using me as a prop as I sat back at our table working on our second bottle of Belvedere.

- Vita Sidorkina blowing away all worries of cradle-robbing as she gave me a smooth, sensual lapdance to Blackstreet's No Diggity, stripping off her crop top and letting me drink Cristal off her cleavage.

- BFFs Elsa and Jasmine taking to the stage and rocking out as Jon Bon Jovi (a St Bart's regular!) showed up and blew out the lights with an impromptu set list.

- Me doing body shots off of Lais' bare midriff and then Vita doing the same, the girls drunkenly making out as Lais made Vita hunt for the lime in her mouth.

- Two random babes on holiday joining our table and making out with me while the girls danced on the main floor and found guys of their own.

- Some big musclebound dude getting way too handsy with Jasmine, grabbing at her boobs. Jas pushing him off semi-good naturedly. I never got his name - henceforth he shall be known as Dbag.

- Dbag grabbing at Jas again, yelling some sort of racist epithet, and Elsa, close at hand, waving her arms at him telling him to back off.

- Dbag backhand slapping Elsa, Elsa falling to the ground more out of shock than any actual injury.

- Me finally arriving and saying something to the effect of "Apologize or I will end you." (Again - I was a totally different guy that night - this guy must have been 6'4 and a lean 230 pounds, I was just a guy who worked out for cosmetic effect and had no business actually getting in a fight with him even if sober.)

- Dbag swinging a massive haymaker right at my jaw.

- My life flashing before my eyes, everything in the club going in slow motion.

- Me ducking at the last possible second.

- Dbag missing - his swing carrying him crashing into the glass panel to my 8. Blood flowing freely from a nasty gash opened up by a long shard up Dbag's forearm.

- Bouncers bodily lifting Dbag and throwing him out of the club with his two Dbros to await an ambulance; the crowd cheering.

Long story short, the club was fun but had inevitably gotten to that dangerous stage of drunkenness. We still needed the girls looking their best the next day, so I called it a night.

Louis cast me a questioning look as Vita and Lais helped a visibly shaken Jasmine and Elsa into the limo, I shook my head and just asked that we get the ladies back to their rooms.

But when I got into the limo and shut the door, Jasmine had other plans.

"Louis, take the long way round please." She reached over and rolled up the driver partition.

I barely managed to squeak out a "Why-" before Jasmine straddled me and attacked my mouth with hers.

Elsa snuggled in next to me and kissed my neck as I made out with Jasmine. She looked up at me with those piercing blue eyes. "You were so fucking sexy back there, rescuing us from Dbag. Actually, you've been teasing us all night and I need your cock right now so just shut up and enjoy this."

Soooo... this was happening.

I'd been doing my best all night not to seduce these younger Angels because they were least likely to bring anything to Baywatch Secrets anyway (so I wouldn't want them for at least the pilot) and I worried that jumping into acting so early in a modeling career would be a fatal mistake, exemplified by none other than yours truly. I also didn't want to blow my cover as a tour guide so early, with a week to go in the Swim shoot.

But you know what? Fuck having possible regrets. Fuck worrying about what-ifs. Fuck living life by a grand plan. Fuck -not- fucking when you -can- fuck. YOLO.

I grabbed Jasmine's tight ass in response and the half chub I had been nursing all night blossomed into full hardon. Elsa and Jasmine took turns making out with me and unbuttoning my shirt, while Lais and Vita, new best friends, continued their makeout session from the club but helped to work my shoes and socks off.

When I was fully shirtless, Jasmine scooted over to my left to make room for Lais and Vita (Laita?), and turned her attention to her Swedish BFF and the girls kissed passionately, bonding in equal parts over their recent scary experience and over their raw sexual energy. I reached up and drew down the zips holding up both their dresses, Elsa in her silky thin LBD, Jasmine in that form-hugging metallic dress I had been admiring all night. Meanwhile, Laita had got my pant zip down and tugged my pants and boxers down together, causing my erection to spring up once freed from the prison it had been in all night.

I was buck naked on the back seat of my limo going thru the streets of St. Barts. Now in their ample bras with their dresses down to their waists, Elsa and Jasmine stared into each other's eyes as they shifted in their seats and lowered their mouths to my cock. Jasmine, the oldest and most experienced of the group, held my cock up in one hand and invited her blonde friend to join her in licking up the sides of my shaft. When they reached the head of my penis, I massaged their necks in pleasure as I watched Lais and Vita return to the opposite seats to pleasure each other while I was occupied.

Before long I could pay attention to nothing else as my grateful Angels sensuously sucked my dick and traded it back and forth like the tastiest lollipop in the world. I unhooked Elsa's lacy pink bra and she popped up to stick her tongue in my mouth, leaving Jas to take over ministering to my erection with her bottomless throat. Elsa's full lips were manna from heaven, and I sucked on them for all they were worth. Then Elsa took over Jasmine and started sucking hard on my dick while her hand continued rubbing the base of my dick. Instead of kissing me, however, Jasmine reached over and fished out Elsa's phone, and started to take snaps of Elsa on my dick while she flashed a thumbs up smiling as much as it is possible to smile while sucking on a rock hard dick.

Soon it was Jasmine's turn and Elsa took snap after snap as Jasmine, hair pulled back in a ponytail, showed her friend a more slow, sexual (if that's even the right word?) way to suck my dick, twisting her head around as she sucked on it.

I loved every little twist.

While the selfie couple did their thing, I looked over at the other seats. Vita and Lais were still making out but clearly waiting their turn - Vita had somehow gotten Lais down to her panties while remaining fully dressed, and was rubbing her pussy hard thru the panty fabric while sucking on one of Lais' gorgeous tits. Lais closed her eyes, leaned back, grabbed Vita's inexperienced hands and guided her UNDER the panties and into her pussy itself, letting out a long moan as their two fingers entered her. I knew she was warming herself up just for me.

Closer to home, Elsa had joined Jasmine and the pair were now taking twin selfies with tongues on my cock and smiles on their faces. I got Jasmine's bra off as Elsa slid her thong panties down, and in a jumble of legs and flesh Elsa was suddenly sitting on top of me in reverse cowgirl position as Jasmine guided my cock into her. As Elsa's head leaned closer to the right, she made out with Jasmine as I just enjoyed the spectacle and thrust my hips up and drove my cock into the Swedish supermodel's pussy. Her gasps and moans told me I was hitting the right spot and drove the entire car into a sexual frenzy. I repeatedly shoved my cock up against Elsa Hosk's G spot, and Jasmine and I took to sucking on one of her breasts each. Then Elsa's moans went silent and for a while the only sound in the vehicle was my thighs slapping against Elsa's butt as I fucked her in my seat, until she came in one extended moan and shudder that sent waves of pleasure down my cock buried deep inside her.

Laita hadn't been sitting still either - Lais was now completely naked and Vita, still fully clothed, was now experimenting with shoving four fingers as Lais split her thighs wide open, pointing her pussy at me. The sight of both of them was breathtaking and I guessed that this was Vita's first real girl-on-girl action, which made it even hotter because she was clearly enjoying it so much.

Elsa had climbed off our seat and was recuperating on another, hands between her thighs as she watched me pull my chocolate beauty, Jasmine, horizontal to fully lie down with me taking advantage of the extra space in the back seat. I loved her toned gymnast's body and ran my hands up and down her sexy tummy before holding her boobs as I eased my cock into her from behind. Jasmine split her legs wide open to take me in, and, if not for the tinted windows, a bystander would have been bemused to see a foot planted squarely on the right rear window of the car. I was determined to give my svelte lover a good fucking to make up for the way the night had ended, and as I motored away at her, she grabbed my shoulder for support as I drove her crazy with my cock.

As Jasmine came screaming on my dick, so did Lais as Vita hit her stride. I pointed at Vita and crooked my finger, wordlessly ordering the leggy Russian to come over, while I slapped Jas' ass and sent her over to take Vita's place. As the only two passengers in the car who hadn't come yet, I wanted to bring Vita and myself to a nice dual orgasm to cap off a very eventful night. But Vita was clearly in no hurry! She remained the sole fully dressed person in a limo full of buck naked people, and maybe felt a little self conscious being on the younger and skinnier side.

Whatever it was, Vita preferred to crank my erection and take little licks of my tip to begin with. I grabbed her neck and helped guide her deeper and deeper in. Meanwhile, Lais surprised me with her forwardness as she welcomed Jasmine by leaning over and diving straight into her muff, sticking her tongue deep into the vagina I had just fucked and lapping up her juices with a hint of mine.

Vita giggled as I moved my hands up her waist, lifting her tank top up and over her head to reveal her slim fitting VS bra, which was next off. I watched Elsa play with herself as I gave Vita's breasts the once over I'd been mentally imagining all night. Vita was a rare A-cup VS model (although technically not an actual Angel), but all breasts are beautiful in their wonderful shapes and sizes, and besides, Vita was the whole package with hauntingly beautiful Caucasian facial features and legs that just went on forever. As I played with my latest unwrapped VS model, I even gave little kisses to her visible ribcage on her sides that were so controversial to some but just incredibly sexy up close, especially since they were showing because she was bending over to suck on my extremely horny member.

txfan
txfan
43 Followers
12