Baywatch Secrets Ch. 05: Sara's Sacrifice

Story Info
A rude awakening shows who needs her own wakeup call.
9.2k words
4.86
13.9k
7

Part 5 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/05/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
txfan
txfan
43 Followers

A rude awakening shows who needs her own wakeup call.

*

9000 words. Tags: baywatch, victoria's secret, Sara Sampaio, Josephine Skriver, Stella Maxwell, Romee Strijd, Behati Prinsloo, Martha Hunt, Taylor Hill, Lily Aldridge, Miranda Kerr, threesome, orgy, Nick Jonas

*

This is the fifth in an open ended "celeb harem" story putting together two of the greatest franchises known to Man, Baywatch and the Victoria's Secret Angels, and the second in a trilogy recounting the adventures of our hero going solo undercover at the 2016 Victoria's Secret Swim Special. Outfits and references are based on real life look-books and clips, and, with a 2-3month lag to facilitate research, events happen in real-time.

We pick up immediately where Chapter 4 left off, just as our hero was getting some sleep...

*****

*Knock, knock, knock.*

"... What?"

*Knock, knock, KNOCK.*

"What.. time is it?"

I groggily turned to peek at the bedside clock blinking a gentle green 05:32, my only guide in a pitch-black night. My shifting prompted muffled complaints from a still-fast-asleep Behati Prinsloo. Somehow, even in her passed-out-drunk state, during the night she had cosied up to me. Her right arm and leg sprawled over me like I was her heated body pillow. Considering she was still topless from the events of opening night just hours ago, I didn't quite mind.

*BANG. BANG. BANG.*

I was jolted awake. Although she was on the side closer to the door, Lily Aldridge snoozed on, the bright embroidering of "PINK" on her back reminding me of my tell-all confession last night. The veteran Angel had spent all evening taking care of her wilder coworkers, and had only gone to bed an hour or so ago.

Come to think of it, so had I.

"All right, that's it. Open it up." I heard a steely woman's voice issuing orders, soon followed by a swipe and the door lock beeping open.

And then there was light.

"ALDRIDGE! IT'S FIVE THIRTY! GET THE FUCK UP!"

"PRINSLOO! THERE YOU ARE. WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU HERE! YOU THINK WE FLY YOU HERE SO YOU CAN FUCK THE ENTIRE ISLAND?"

And, inevitably...

"WHO. THE. FUCK. IS. THIS? GET HIM THE FUCK OUT!!"

Still blinking from the glare of the full array of lights in Lily's hotel room, I was dragged out of bed by two buff security guys as a rotund woman harangued the girls while they sat up in panic.

"OhmygodI'msosorryMissBaratta-" Lily pleaded, wide awake, while Behati tried to cover herself up in our sheets.

"SORRY? SORRY?! I HAVE FIFTY PEOPLE ON SET WAITING FOR YOU AND YOU'RE FUCKING SORRY? I CAN SHOOT 'SORRY', CAN I?? MAYBE I SHOULD MAKE -HER- AN ANGEL INSTEAD?"

I tried to defuse the situation. "Look, we had a late night-"

The furious woman turned to me, wholly intimidating despite her short stature. She looked in her late forties and oozed disapproval from every pore. She was casually dressed in a hoodie and jeans, but the two suited up men next to her gave me no doubt she was the boss.

"No, YOU look here. Every year some local dick tries to fuck our Angels and god forbid some succeed. You know how it looks if the tabloids get a hold of this??" She waved a pudgy, dismissive arm at Behati and Lily, who were frozen, speechless.

She stepped up and got in my face.

"Tell your DICKHEAD *bro* gosses" - she punctuated her terrible French pun with patronizing air quotes - "this: I will personally CASTRATE the next guy I find even laying a HAND on one of MY girls!"

"I didn't sleep with-" The woman cut short my protests by grabbing my shoulders and rammed her knee in my groin. Stars exploded and I crumpled to the ground.

"Get him out of here."

Through my pain, I felt myself bodily lifted up and thrown, clad in just my boxers, into a waiting elevator across the hall. Before the elevator doors slid shut, I watched as the woman strutted up to Lily's door, smirked at me, and slammed it closed.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Without any form of ID or communication, it was hours before I found Louis and finally reached Miranda Kerr's villa. Miranda's knowing smile vanished as she opened the door and saw the state I was in: wearing only my boxers and a jacket borrowed from Louis, shivering in the cool sea breeze although the sun had already started to rise.

"Oh my god, Mikey, what happened? I heard you spent the night at Elsa's?"

"No, Lily's."

"Lily?? My Lil? Woooww Mikey, I thought you were good, but I never-"

"Can I come in?"

I filled Miranda in on the events of the night as I got a change of clothes and collapsed on the living room couch. My head rested on Miranda's lap as she stroked my hair; she wasn't wearing anything under her short black nightgown, and I sniffed a hint of her sweet scent.

"Oh my poor baby! That's Niki Baratta, the VP of Photography for Swim. She's an absolute monster! Treats us like she owns us, and if you can't handle it you're not just out of Swim, you're out of the Angels period!"

"I don't get it - how can one woman have that much power? Doesn't that guy Ed have a say?" Ed Razek, the silver-haired CMO of Limited Brands, famously hand picked every Angel for the past 15 years. Best job in the world.

"Ed lets you in. Then the VPs run the show. It's one of the things you only find out after you join. It's why I quit."

"How can the Angels let her treat them that way?"

Miranda laughed. "You don't get it Mikey. Most of these girls worked for years to be an Angel. The things we've done... the things -I've- done... Let's just say getting roughed up at 5am in the morning is just a day in the life!"

Just then, something on the muted television caught my eye. MASSIVE EXPLOSION AT STAR-STUDDED RESTAURANT GALA; FIVE HOSPITALIZED, said the scrolling headlines. Talking heads jabbered away in total silence while helicopter and ground footage played of the wreckage. In particular, cellphone clips of a very disheveled, and very buff, Ben Affleck, with sleeves rolled up and carrying an unconscious woman out of the wreckage, seemed to be on high rotation.

"Oh my god... what happened?"

"You don't know? I guess you haven't had your phone with you... yeah that was all over the news last night. People are saying it was a bomb but it was probably a gas leak or something. Margot was there with Tom, she says they're okay." Miranda had a complicated history with Margot Robbie - Orlando Bloom had dated Margot soon after divorcing Miranda, but that soon passed, and now the two Australians had become uneasy friends bonding over the shared experience of trying to make it big so very far from home.

"I think I heard about this dinner... Jeez... you could've been there!!"

"I stopped going to these things a long time ago... It's tiring not going with a date and having all sorts of things written about you the next day. My publicist and I just decided it wasn't worth it."

"That's a crying shame... I would be more than happy to escort you down the red carpet any night, random gas leaks be damned!"

That got me a kiss from my host. "You're such a sweet guy, Mikey. Does that mean you'll provide -all- sorts of male escort services?"

I gazed back into those gorgeous blue eyes, suddenly serious. "Anything you want, Randa. You've given me so much help already, I don't even know how to thank you enough."

Struck by sudden inspiration, I twisted my head and got under the hem of Miranda's nightgown, and my cheeky tongue darted out to flick her shaved pussy before she could say anything more. Miranda squealed at the sudden tickle - and then I felt pressure at the back of my neck as she spread her legs and pushed my tongue deeper in her folds. Entranced by her soft, alluring musk, I closed my eyes, put the traumatic morning at the back of my mind, and lost myself in her warmth.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

My first job of the day was to take Sara Sampaio and Josephine Skriver out for lunch, but they were running late and were still finishing up the beach shoot when I arrived. I stood in the makeshift hut with Sara while the rest of the crew packed it up, watching as Josephine ran into the choppy sea to wash off the sand from a day of rolling around on the beach. The free-spirited Sara leaned on my right shoulder with the other arm on her waist, clad in only the black string bikini from her shoot as she nattered away. Despite her strong Portuguese heritage, she had embraced American language and culture since moving to New York, and I found myself liking the irrepressible Angel.

"Ten bucks says she falls."

"Ten bucks says she don't give a fuck."

"Jo's still trying to be an Angel. Ten fucks says she does!"

"Are you kidding me right now? You don't even give TWO!"

Our flirty banter was cut short by a shriek from the shore. Josephine had been knocked flat on her face by a big wave. Her assistant had fared no better; knocked back on her ass. In the corner of my eyes I spotted glints of sunlight as the gathering paparazzi went wild snapping photos.

The Danish supermodel weakly got back on her feet, still finding her sea legs, and staggered her way back to the hut. She still looked absolutely stunning in her soaking wet floral print bikini, but her dirty blonde hair, so meticulously brushed seconds ago, was ruined and now swung in sandy clumps. As she reached the hut, her stylist reacted in horror.

"Oh my god what happened??"

"I was just washing the sand off and then a wave just... boom!" Josephine swung her forearm to simulate the force of the wave crashing forward, as the production crew gasped.

Dolores, the austere, frigid director of photography for the morning shoot, waggled a bony finger at Josephine as she toweled off. "What the hell were you thinking? We give you the first shoot of the first day and you go and do something reckless like that? That's going to be in the paper tomorrow, you know that, right?"

Josephine's silly grin vanished as she remembered we weren't alone on the beach. She shot a glance at Sara, her friend and companion on the shoot. "Shit... How- how bad is it?"

Sara leaned close, and whispered, "Guess you owe me ten fucks." She winked, and sashayed off to comfort her distraught colleague, glancing back at me as her fingers smoothed her black bikini bottom from riding partway up her pert butt while she walked.

When everything was loaded up in the last van, Dolores slammed the door as she got in the passenger seat.

"Skriver. Sampaio."

Exhausted from a full day's work squeezed in before lunch, the girls wearily approached their director like trained circus animals. Dolores clicked her tongue and consulted her iPad. She nodded at the models and me.

"Agency contract says you get a 2 hour lunch break. You two rookies fucked up so many shots I am way behind schedule. I want you back at the villa in 90." Without waiting for a response, she slapped the side of her door twice, and the van revved into life.

As we watched the van disappear into the forest, Josephine breathed a sigh. She had opted to simply put on cutout jean shorts over her bikini, and I couldn't help admiring her flat stomach and deep cleavage. "How are we supposed to explore the island and get back in time??"

I nodded at my rented 946 Vespa, previously hidden by the van. "Well then it's a good thing I came prepared!"

Sara cooed as she ran a dainty hand over the gorgeous curves and leather upholstery of the scooter. Then, a twinge of pain creased her beautiful features. "Will we have time for a bite? I haven't had breakfast, I'm starving."

I popped open the seat and back rack and handed out the sandwiches and helmets. "You can eat up on the way."

"On the way to where?" Josephine looked adorable as she fiddled with her helmet strap, inadvertently squeezing her ample breasts together.

"Why ruin the surprise?"

On second thought, eating wasn't very practical as they clambered on after me and had to clutch me tightly as I zipped off up the narrow, winding path I had scouted. Light as they were, the scooter was really only built for 2, so I fought my instinct to carve around corners. When we finally reached the peak, I grinned at the gasps from behind me as my guests took in the breathtaking view.

The girls were in much better spirits after they had unceremoniously wolfed down my sandwiches and I had broken out the champagne from the scooter's secret cooled compartment. I poured it out in three flimsy plastic cups, and rejoined them on the picnic mat I had laid out.

"Here's to two of the most beautiful women I have ever met."

Josephine blushed. "Here's to... the guide that made all this possible?" She gestured with a free hand over the cliff, overlooking the entire southwest bay of the island. Gentle waves, calmed by the full tide, lapped up against the shoreline where she had been so embarrassed less than an hour ago.

Sara put her phone away and looked up at us. "Here's hoping Gigi's okay." We had worked out that Gigi, one of the newest Angels, was at the LA restaurant that had blown up the previous night, but nobody had been able to reach her all morning.

With that sobering thought, we clinked our glasses and drank up, silent but for the whistling wind and the cry of seafowl.

"Do we have to go back yet?"

"No, the villa's not far from here. Why?"

I'm not sure who made the first kiss, but it almost didn't matter. I lay down on my back as Sara and Josephine, propped up on their elbows, took turns sucking on my lips and exploring my mouth. Sara, radiant in a see-through knitted pullover on top of her black swimsuit, liked to play a little more aggressively, biting my tongue and rubbing my burgeoning hard-on through my shorts. Josephine preferred sticking to little kisses over my face and neck. When she wanted Sara to stop hogging me, she would lick Sara's neck, and the two friends would make out for glorious seconds before the Portuguese-born supermodel conceded her quarry.

So I was a little surprised that Josephine, strikingly beautiful Scandinavian features flushed pink with her arousal, was the one to pull me sitting upright and start unbuttoning my breezy white island shirt. While I helped her, I watched Sara slowly, sensually cross her arms and draw her top up and over her head, revealing that impossibly fit body and black bikini I had been admiring all morning.

Freed of my shirt, I pulled/lifted Josephine's body fully onto my lap and buried my face in that hypnotic cleavage. My upper body strength turned her to putty in my hands, and she leaned her body back into my arms as the submissive supermodel gave up all control. I ground my hard-on right between her legs, and with a deft flick, I loosed the clasp of her top and clawed it off of her. As I sucked on Josephine's right nipple, Sara straddled my legs behind her now-topless friend and kissed her neck and lips passionately from behind.

"Hey, how come you're the only one fully dressed?"

Not content with just one semi-naked Victoria's Secret model, I reached further back and pulled hard at Sara's halter top knot while she was distracted. Sara broke her kiss and grabbed at her breasts reflexively as her top slipped off, right arm forming a handbra.

"Hey! You'll pay for that!"

"Worth it! Put it on my tab of fucks!"

"Do you ever just shut up?"

"I would, but women love my-umpmmmmfff!!"

I blinked as two bikini tops were stuffed in my mouth and I was pushed back down again. I felt the girls fumbling with my belt. A couple of swift moves later, I popped my head up to see Josephine Skriver and Sara Sampaio on either side of my ramrod straight erection, peppering it with kisses and licks. I flashed back to my recent blonde-brunette threesome with my former lovers from Baywatch, and moaned at the sheer erotic parallels between them and the twenty-something seductresses pleasuring me now. Seeing she had my attention, Sara stared deep in my eyes, took the base of my cock with her hands, and slowly fed my cock between her pouty Latina lips.

As Sara's tongue toyed with my hypersensitive head inside her warm, wet, mouth, I spat out the sexiest gag I had ever been subject to and moaned.

"Fuuuck me, I KNEW that big mouth was good for something!"

Sara rolled her mesmerizing light green eyes, and popped my dick out of her mouth. "Jo, baby, could you give Mr. Bergin here something to really shut him up?"

Josephine got up from sucking on my balls, and grinned with her perfect set of pearly-whites. "Med glæde, min snut."

She got up on her feet, unzipped, and with a little shimmy, her cutouts fell to the floor. The tall, leggy beauty kicked them aside, turned around, and bent over. Doing her best stripper impersonation, Josephine slid her colorful bikini bottoms down her unending legs, giving me a good look at that perfectly toned ass and gorgeous, bald pussy I had so eagerly been fantasizing about during her shoot.

I tried to get up on my arms while Sara resumed deep-throating me, but the newly emboldened, and completely naked, Josephine would have none of it. She planted a sandy foot squarely on my solar plexus and forced me flat on my back. With a quick twist of her hips, the Angel hopeful had suddenly dropped down on her knees and was now straddling my head in a classic '69' position. As she lowered her head to join Sara, I only had a second to look up at the dripping wet pussy before she was grinding it, sight unseen, into my nose. Innocent little Josephine sucked greedily on my penis, unaware that she was inadvertently suffocating me. All in all, not a bad way to go, but I had miles to go before I slept with every hot woman I had ever fantasized about. I arched my back, stretched myself up just a little further, and went muff diving for just the second time that morning.

It wasn't long before I found my groove, and Josephine had to stop blowing me in order to breathe as she huffed raggedly with my every lick of her nub. I got up from under her and shoved my well-lubricated dick into her waiting pussy. Josephine let her face fall to the ground, raising her ass higher for me as I held her hips and fucked her doggy style. Sara loved watching her friend get fucked, and helped hold her in place while eyeing me and my cock with sheer desire.

A sudden squeeze on my cock; and Josephine came, screaming with wild abandon atop our secret lookout. She was a gusher, and my thrusts suddenly felt like I was plugging away at a leaky ship.

Josephine rolled aside, and a horny, nubile Sara pushed me down to lie in her place, straddling my waist while holding my cock like a joystick. Her bedraggled hair clung sexily over the heaving chest she had been so eager to cover up minutes ago. The feisty firecracker cocked an eyebrow at me, and roughly brushed my penis head to and fro across her bikini bottom until it was pushed aside and I rested just outside her pussy.

"Mr. Tour Guide, you may like fucking my friends, but you still owe ME ten fucks. Time to pay!"

She lowered her hips, and I dissolved in a supernova of light and heat. Sara was tighter than I'd expected, and it took her several bounces to work my cock fully inside her. I took her hand and pulled her down into a tight embrace, kissing and necking passionately as our hips moved together and apart like the playful friendship we had struck up.

I bucked my hip, and rolled Sara over onto the picnic mat, keeping my dick buried deep in her pussy.

"You know I have to get you back in like half an hour, right?"

She smacked my naked ass. "Then quit trying to fuck me and fuck me!"

Despite myself, I sat up and laughed. "The freaking Matrix?? You're one of the hottest women in the world and you're quoting the fucking Matrix?? Fuck, you're cool!"

Wordlessly, Sara stretched up with one arm and reached out to me with the other in the classic kung fu stance. She turned her palm, and beckoned.

In that moment, I felt like I was in love.

txfan
txfan
43 Followers