Baywatch Secrets Ch. 05: Sara's Sacrifice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
txfan
txfan
43 Followers

"Well then, I believe it's the losers' turn to help me with this!" Nick stood up and walked over to his blonde friend, his considerable manhood swinging with every step. Behati and Taylor cheered at the spectacle.

Sara crawled over on hands and knees and took a critical look at my cock, grinning. Rivulets of sweat ran down her neck and into her cleavage. Of course she looked stunning in her baby blue bikini. "You know this doesn't count as one of the ten, right?"

I took off her sunglasses and cradled her youthful chin, looking deep in the emerald eyes I had come to know and love. I stroked her full, pouty lips with my thumb, and she twisted her head to suck on it seductively.

"No, but a bet's a bet, works both ways!" I said, and replaced my thumb with my cock.

At the other end of the net, I could see that Nick had his cock buried to the hilt in Martha's throat, and he was having the time of his life. Behati and Taylor hadn't been idle either, and the winning pair were busy celebrating by making out in the middle of the volleyball 'court'. Their tops had somehow been stripped off already, and lay on the sand in a jumble of deep blue and lavender.

Closer to home, Sara had gotten into her groove, and was enthusiastically slobbering up and down my cock. She had dusted off the sand and her hands were now working my balls and the base of my shaft. After a few minutes of this, she stopped for air, letting my penis lie across her flawless Portuguese face. "Mmmmmmppph I keep forgetting how tasty your dick is!"

I suddenly felt slender hands around my waist, stroking my abs. "That's because Michael is super tasty, remember?" I turned my torso to see who it was, and my lips were met by Behati's passionate kiss. Her normally playful smile vanished as I hooked my arm around her waist and pulled her in close, returning her kiss with an even deeper embrace. She moaned into my mouth as I sucked on her lips, and pressed her full breasts against my pecs, enjoying my attentions.

Although relegated to the lower leagues, the feisty Sara was not to be outdone. "How could I forget? This hunk of meat fed us for a hundred days on our hike!" She gave a good long lick up the underside of my cock, then pushed it down and took me in her mouth.

As Sara's head bobbed up and down on my cock and Behati covered my neck in kisses, I looked over at how the other group were doing.

Nick, as it turned out, was doing just fine. Taylor had knelt down next to her fellow Angel, and was eagerly sharing the singer's cock while rubbing her crotch through her baby blue bikini bottoms. The incredibly sexy Martha was not selfish about sharing NIck's generous package, and helped show the teenage rookie how to deep throat her boy toy to satisfaction. Nick, clearly enjoying the double blowjob, looked over and gave me two thumbs up.

I could only return one, as my other hand was now busying itself diving under Behati's bikini bottoms. Behati leaned back and moaned while I fingered the volleyball champion, giving me full access to burying my face in her tits. Sara Sampaio, having accomplished her task of bringing me up to a ranging hard-on, stood up and took Behati's face in her hands. They kissed tenderly, all pretense of rivalry replaced by their love and fondness for each other stemming from our day of fucking on the hiking trail.

Behati squealed. "Oh you're good!! I can taste his precum on you!"

"That's cause I just had one of the best blowjobs of my life and I'm about ready to bust a nut right now! Lay down and accept your prize!"

With her job done, Sara crawled off to seek out her Angel BFF, Taylor. Behati stripped down her bikini bottoms in one smooth motion, and lay down on the fine white sand, inviting me in. As I nudged her moist pussy lips apart with my cock and entered her in the missionary position, the Namibian supermodel groaned and shuddered. She pulled me close on top of her as I rocked my cock ever deeper into her, and whispered: "Adam would fucking get off seeing you make love to me like this."

The Levines had a truly open relationship; as much as I liked to sow my seeds myself, I still marveled at the forward thinking couple. "I don't know about that, he'd probably be too busy fucking all the other Angels!" I whispered back.

Behati laughed, breasts jiggling as I long-stroked in and out of her pussy, making sure not to get sand everywhere. Her wide smile was infectious; I had originally mistook it for sluttiness, when in truth it was just a side effect of her 'joie de vivre', as St. Parthians would insist on calling it. "I think by now you've fucked way more Angels than he has!"

I chuckled. "All but three."

"Three?"

"Well... Cookie's not into guys..." That got a nod.

"And Lily's pretty picky..."

Behati made her trademark face by sticking out her tongue, and wrapped her legs around me to drive me deeper. "I've known her for so long... Trust me, she starts that way with every guy, it just takes time for her to open up!"

I shrugged. "And then... there's Candice."

Behati's eyes widened with surprise at the mention of her best friend. "My Flamingo? You haven't fucked her yet? We should fix that!"

It shouldn't physically be possible, but my penis hardened even more, even while buried deep in Behati's warm juices. "I just haven't found the right timing yet."

"We have a shoot tomorrow... you should come by after!"

My body flooded with energy in the excitement of finally reaching my goal. I got up on my knees, and motioned for Behati to turn over and get on all fours. I slapped the sand away from her back and butt. She seemed to enjoy the light abuse, so I spent just a bit more time smacking her firm, heavily tan-lined ass, before guiding my cock back into her pussy from behind. The dirty blonde supermodel moaned her appreciation.

As we fucked like animals, I stole a glance over at Nick to see how he was keeping up. Although slightly built and still carrying the awkwardness of a teenage boyband member, Nick seemed totally in his element with the ladies. He was barely visible among the three Angels, lying flat on his back while Taylor bounced her pussy up and down his cock, and Sara, still fully clothed, sat on his midriff and made out with her naked brunette friend, while Martha brought up the head as she sat on her friend's face and moaned as he fucked her with his tongue.

It was the sexiest banana boat I had ever seen, and I felt the slightest twinge of jealousy. Behati's moans snapped me back to reality, and I felt that familiar rise in my balls. I hooked a leg over her thighs, grabbed her shoulders, and fucked her harder, savoring every "Oh! My! God!" with each thrust. As I got more and more fevered in my need to merge my body with hers, I raised her up close to me and grabbed her boobs for better purchase as her now free hands gravitated to feel my butt. My thighs slapped rhythmically against her fine ass and she shuddered as she started her orgasm.

"Oh! Fuck! Fuck! Imcomingimcomingimcoming!!"

Without warning, I felt the tide rise from inside me too, and hurriedly moved to disengage, but Behati's hands suddenly pushed against my butt and drove me even deeper in her orgasm. I couldn't hold it back and groaned as I blew my load deep inside Behati's pussy. She gasped as she felt my throbbing cock pump her full of warm, thick cum, and squeezed her vaginal muscles as if to squeeze every last sperm out of me.

As we slowed our exertions from fucking and I gingerly pulled out my sensitive cock, Martha got up and walked over, dressed in only her hot pink bikini top. The blonde supermodel kissed an exhausted Behati first, and then embraced me in a seductive liplock. "You never fucked me and Elsa like that on the boat!"

Martha's playful hands stroked my hardening penis as we made out. She clearly wanted the D, but across the sand, Taylor was still listening. "Nobody fucks him till I'm done with him!" Nick Jonas, feeling some heat, arched his back and fucked Taylor harder while Sara held her naked body tight and whispered sweet, sexy nothings to her best friend.

Martha, whose uberfamous best friend was back in LA, looked to me. A slow, sexy grin spread across her face. She called back at the other American Angel. "How 'bout butt stuff?"

My cock stood at attention.

"Read! My! Lips! No! Fucking! Ahhhhhhh!!" Taylor punctuated every word as Nick pumped everything he had in her and she came to a screaming orgasm on the desolate beach.

Just then, a voice rang out from the woods.

"Hello? Who is THAT?"

Everyone froze. Then, a hushed jumble of six voices all spoke at once.

"Who's that?"

"Can't you hear it? That's Niki!!"

"What? What's she doing out here?"

"Did she hear me cumming?"

"Who is Niki?"

"Our worst nightmare, Nick, that's who!"

"We get caught having beach sex, we're dead!"

"Why?"

"No time to explain! Guys, look, she's already heard one of us, she doesn't know who it is. Nick can stay, they need him on the show. The rest of you should make a run for it now!"

I stared at Sara, who was both buck naked and completely serious. We knew the gravity of what she was proposing.

"But she heard me cumming, I should be the one to stay behind!"

"You're early in your career, you won't survive this one."

"But you just got your wings! I've been here the longest, let me take the hit!"

"You have a shoot tomorrow... you know what they do to 'Fallen Angels'! You'll lose the shoot!"

"Let me do it then! I've been here before-"

I cut everybody off. "Look we can sit here and argue and all get caught, or we move now. Martha, grab your bottoms. Taylor, grab those over there. Leave Sara's. B, you too. Let's move!!"

I exchanged looks with Sara, and she nodded. *I'll be fine,* her expression seemed to say.

We barely made it behind a rocky outcrop in the back shore when the voices rang out again.

"Wha... Sara??" Who was that?

"SAMPAIO! WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING? GET IN THE CAR!" Niki Baratta, beyond reasonable, and unreasonable, doubt.

"Look, I don't know what-"

"JONAS. STAY THE FUCK OUT OF THIS, STAY THE FUCK OUT OF MY ANGELS' VAGINAS, OR I SWEAR TO GOD, I WILL SURGICALLY ENSURE YOU LACK THE TOOLS TO DO THAT AGAIN!"

"Miss Baratta I'm sorry but he was only-"

"SAMPAIO! GET IN THE MOTHERFUCKING CAR RIGHT NOW."

"Niki, she said she was sor-"

"No, you did the right thing passing that tip to me. You've done this long enough, you know the rules."

"But Sara just got her wings! She-"

"Look, I get it. You've just been named one of the sexiest women in the world, you want to flaunt it. But this year I've got TEN new Angels, TEN. You want sex tapes of them all over the internet destroying VS?"

"I don't know if it will really destroy-"

"Ahh fuck, what am I doing arguing this shit with a blonde. My island, my rules. Got it?"

Car doors slammed shut, engines coughed into gear, and more gravel churned. Silence, or at least the white noise of nature, returned.

As we stepped out from our cover and surveyed the now empty beach volleyball court where Nick and Sara had been, I looked to Behati.

"Was that... Candice?"

The normally cheery model said nothing, and pursed her lips. I exchanged meaningful looks with Taylor, then Martha, whose expressions confirmed my suspicions.

The Queen of Swim had been living in a bubble for far too long, and now people were getting hurt. Someone would have to burst it.

*****

What do you want to see more of? Comment below! I reserve all creative control but I write as much for your enjoyment as my own.

txfan
txfan
43 Followers