Baywatch Secrets Ch. 06: Captain Candice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohh fuck, I love fucking your smug face! It's all I think about when I see you laugh!" I thrust harder and faster into her throat, and my nubile fucktoy could only gag and gargle in response.

I was moving too fast for Candice, who was only getting the occasional lick in. She propped her head up, watching me play rough with her best friend. "What about me? What do you think about when you see me?"

"Oh, you don't want to know."

"That's not fair! Tell me!!"

I slowed, and released my sex slave from my viselike grip. "Well first of all, I wanna see you two fuck for the first time. You clearly want each other badly, so just fucking do it already!"

The two women giggled at my adolescent request. "Who says it's our first time?" Candice kissed Behati passionately, and climbed over me to straddle her legs. "Move over and play with yourself. Us girls are gonna have some fun."

As I stroked my bursting cock, I thought back to all the times I had jerked off to these women in my weeks of "research". Never in my wildest dreams would I have imagined they would someday be putting on a private lesbian sex show just for me.

Behati was still catching her breath from being brutalized by my cock, but got no time to rest as she was rolled on her side like a slab of barbecue meat. Candice leaned back and slid her trimmed pussy toward Behati's bald one, and started rolling her hips as they connected. I could not get enough of Candice's expression as her eyes fluttered, her chest heaved and her abs flexed as she rubbed her pussy on another. David would have had a field day with her looking so sexual, but unfortunately the way she was dressed she was not going to sell a lot of bikinis for VS.

"Ohhh fuckkk Candy fuck yes yes yes!" Behati strained her head to look down at how Candice was scissoring her, but rolled her head back with pleasure every time they connected. "Come up here, I wanna see if I can make you come harder than Mike."

In a jumble of legs and boobs, Candice did a full 180 and the girls went to town on each other in a full 69 position. I felt my cock grow impossibly larger as I saw my two crushes dive face first into each other's muffs, slobbering up the pussy juices and probing deeply with their tongues. The bisexual Behati seemed the more experienced of the two, and soon had Candice shuddering and groaning from the pleasure, unable to reciprocate and clearly on the brink of cumming.

I saw my chance to even up the score, and got up on my knees. I parted Behati's pussy with my tip and she moaned audibly. Candice looked up at me, and we exchanged a glance. Then we attacked. I long-stroked Behati with my cock, while Candice licked and nibbled at her labia.

"No fair ohhh fuck fuck fuck ok ok ok ahhhhhhhhhhh!" Behati screamed, her head hidden behind Candice's perfect peaches. It looked like her butt was talking. I got into my groove, and started really plugging away. My butt was driven by some invisible piston, and every retraction coiled me up like a spring, only to ram my cock home again. Candice sat up on her knees to make room for me as I fucked the other end of her friend, and my heart nearly skipped a beat as I took in her sex-rumpled hair and sweaty breasts.

"My god," I said to her almost involuntarily, "you're beautiful." Candice blushed. It was an absurd thing to say to a girl as I fucked her friend and her friend ate her out, but there are some things that just have to be said.

"Beautiful enough to be on your show?" She brushed her hair back and winked at me sexily.

'Baby, you can be Captain of the lifeguards." I leaned in to look deep into her bright blue eyes. "I mean it. If you want it, its yours." She hesitated, and then sealed it with a kiss.

She had given me two blowjobs and had cum all over my face and had fucked her friend for me, and yet a simple kiss was the thing that gave her pause. Female logic.

Before she had a chance to pull away, I grabbed her face and kissed her deeper. I wanted her to feel at ease with me, to love as her heart told her to love, and to show that I loved her in that way too. I put that tenderness in the way I sucked on her lips, licked her tongue, and breathed with the same breath. While I was gently frenching Candice, I kept up a regular rhythm of humping our mutual lover, who by now was a conduit from me to her. Every time I thrust into Behati, her mouth and tongue would jolt slightly, and I could see that little jerking motion gave Candice goosebumps.

My patient thrusting eventually paid off, and Behati eventually bucked her hips against mine and came writing on my dick, issuing muffled yelps as Candice ground her pussy into her friend's mouth to muzzle her. There really wasn't any need to stay quiet out here, but for some reason I loved seeing the chatty, smirking Behati muzzled by my cock and Candice's pussy.

Behati's taut body went slack. Candice dismounted and I pulled out, and we exchanged high fives as Behati gulped in the cool night air. "Wow we fucked her good!"

"No fair, it was 2 on 1!"

Candice laughed and batted at her friend, but I was far from done. I stood up and looked at her with my most intense, hungry expression. "Come here."

I took her hand and the blonde Angel rose up to meet me in a passionate embrace. Now, nothing separated us as bare skin met nubile flesh. I didn't even have time to think about the fact that Candice was pressing her delectable breasts into my chests. I was too distracted by my hands' excitement in cupping and dropping that incredible ass, while we tongued each other like high schoolers making out for the first time. I sniffed and tasted the intoxicating musk of Behati's sex in her mouth. Candice's hands weren't idle either, and I suddenly felt a wave of pleasure as her hands freed my cock from being trapped between our waists. They skillfully wrapped around the top and bottom of my shaft, and I moaned into her soft, loving mouth.

"Now it's your turn," Candice whispered, and started jacking me off.

"Not if I get you off first!" I reluctantly removed one hand from ass duty and massaged her groin gently before slowly sliding two fingers into her moist pussy. Candice squeezed her inner muscles in appreciation, and I marveled at her level of control.

I had fingered Candice before, but that was from behind and the mechanics are trickier when you are facing each other. I'm not ashamed to say I had given it some thought while we were innocently skinny dipping. As I thrust my middle and ring finger deep into her juices, I used the harder palm of my hand to rub up against her mound and pleasured her that way too. My sexy tormentor groaned appreciatively and squeezed my cock in response. I was using the rock sign to rock her world.

We were rudely interrupted. "Oh my god, you two! Do you guys have chastity rings or something? Get over with it and fuck already!" Behati was already warming herself up for the next round, with her hand between her spread legs.

I looked up into Candice's eyes. They were a window into her soul, and right now she was torn. "We don't have to..."

"I... I want you inside me. I don't want to fight. I want us to come together. But I still love Hermie..."

"Love comes in many forms. I will love my ex, Stacy, forever, whether we are together or not. I love Behati in a different way, and she loves Adam. Who says you can only love one?"

Sudden decisiveness took over. She turned around, positioned my cock between her magnificent buttcheeks, and spoke to me over her shoulder. "I want you to finish what you started."

I didn't need any encouragement. Setting two hands on her waist, I pushed the head of my cock into her, and Candice moaned into the still night air. "OHH my god I needed this so much!"

I myself was wordless. I was wrapped in an intense heat, my cock throbbing with no way out but to push further in. And so I did. We were now connected as one and her heart seemed to pump all the blood into her pussy as mine did to my cock. I gathered up my Angel in my arms, holding on to her impossibly trim waist in one arm and cupping a boob with the other, as I thrust my full length inside her from behind. Candice leaned back on my shoulder as she gave herself to me. Her hair was a mess, but somehow managed to look stunning strewn over her fluttering eyes. I kissed her neck, and started bucking my hips and thrusting my cock back and forth inside her. "There's nobody around to control what you do or watch what you say. I want you to scream. I want you to let go. I want you to be yourself. Come for me!"

Candice moaned and grabbed the back of my neck with a spare hand while she rode my pumping cock. "Ohhh fuck me fuck me fuck me!"

"LOUDER!" I ordered, brusquely. I was heating up and couldn't manage more than two syllables.

"Shove your hard cock in me and take me!"

"I.. said... LOUDER!!" I bent her over to hold the railing, and gave her ass a whopping smack. The sound of it echoed across the water and in the nearby woods.

"OWWW!!! FUCK THAT WAS HOT! STUFF ME WITH YOUR CUM!!!" Only after a few minutes of fucking did I realize that Candice was squeezing her pussy walls around me when I thrust in. I lost myself in her mastery of her craft. I had been hoping to fuck her in every position, all around the boat, in the water, on the beach, in her room, basically everywhere I'd seen her, but that went out of the window. In its place, there was no thought. Only the animal desire to mate with this creature of perfection.

My cock slipped and slid in and out of Candice's pussy and I felt the familiar rise in my balls. I couldn't control it any longer. I had been on edge the entire day since I'd been asked to hold up her blonde locks and watch another woman spray her suntan on. Here I was less than 12 hours later fucking the living daylights out of her perfect model body. It was too much.

"Oh Oh OH OH FUCCCKK I'M CUMMING-" My first shot erupted deep in her pussy, and Candice shuddered as she felt the warm gush and orgasmed too. Deep down, her kink was surprisingly similar to Behati's and I wondered if there was something causal there. I shot rope after rope of semen into her as the supermodel's perfect butt shook in her own intense orgasm. I pulled out, and beckoned the resplendent Behati.

"Let's play it safe. Suck that out of her." I pointed at the milky white substance now leaking from Candice's pussy.

Behati happily complied, and Candice's uncontrolled screams and moans were the only disturbance in the tranquil, tropical night.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

The last shoot of the St. Barth's trip, a rather nauseating but financially remunerative product placement item which involved Josephine and Taylor trying out a completely pointless and unsexy "FlyBoard" technology, came and went without much fanfare. There had been a hairy moment when Josephine faceplanted into the water, but she recovered and Dolores ordered Taylor to proceed despite the evident physical danger. Both VS newbies complied without question, and I wasn't present to object.

Just like that, VS Swim 2016 was over. Everything shot in St. Barth's would be used in promotional material, commercials, lookbooks, instagram shots, banners, and the thousand other media channels VS used to sell their ideal of the perfect woman. Meanwhile the behind-the-scenes camera crew would take weeks to cut and splice together the next installment of the well received VS Swim TV special that Stacy had first shown me in a hotel room a lifetime ago. With the big Fashion Show done in November and now the Swim shoot over, "Victoria", whoever she was, had her secrets set for yet another year of record sales. She was done with the Angels... at least until summer rolled around.

I found myself knocking on Lily's door, still trying to process everything I had learned over the past five days.

"Come in." Her strong voice was recognizable, even muffled by the door. I cracked the door open and stepped in, making sure to close it softly behind me. I didn't know if Elsa was home.

Lily was at her dressing table, dressed in her pink VS bathrobe, running a scarlet red brush through her damp hair. "Oh, hey! Are you coming for pizza later?"

"What pizza?"

Lily blinked. "Oh, B didn't tell you? The VS people just pack up and leave and there's no afterparty, so we've started throwing a small pizza party every year, just us girls and some friends, if you know what I mean. Nick'll be there. You should ask Miranda!"

"Oh, right. Of course I"ll come if you'll have me!"

"From what I hear, that's all my girls have been doing. Did you get anywhere?"

"That's why I came actually. I think I have a final list of the girls who I want to take the plunge."

"Let's hear it."

"Jasmine, Romee, Martha, Stella..." My list had been getting nods, but Lily perked up at the mention of the only lesbian Angel. "Cookie? You sure?" I nodded. "Why the hell not? She's gorgeous and down to earth and even if she doesn't want to fuck she would do amazingly in the real entertainment industry. Kinda like you, actually."

Lily blushed. "Who else? Candice and Behati? Sara and Taylor?"

"Just Candice, actually."

"What?? Why?"

"Behati doesn't want it. Taylor's like Vita, way too young. Sara I haven't spoken to since the incident, so I don't know where she's at."

"I mean, she got whipped by Niki for something she didn't do, she probably has some resentment..."

"I'll find out one way or the other."

"So out of 13 Angels you're only taking 5?"

"Six, actually. You're a big part of why Jasmine and the rest said yes. Not to forget the other Angels that skipped out this year also joining."

As if on cue, my phone buzzed. "Is that Ale? Tell her I said hi!" Lily enquired, setting down her brush and walking over.

I glanced at the caller ID, shook my head, and answered it. "Stace? Whats up?"

"Hi Stacy! I've heard so much about you!" Lily cheekily yelled.

Stacy's laughter was music to my ears, even over the phone. "Who's that?? Have you been a good boy?"

"It's Lily Aldridge. We were just going ov-"

"Oh my god put her on!!! I'm SUCH a huge fan!!!"

I sighed, gave Lily a resigned grin, and punched the speaker mode button.

"HI LILY!!"

"HI STACY!"

"I LOVE YOUR WORK! I FOLLOW YOU ON INSTAGRAM AND EVERYTHING! YOU'RE SO GORGEOUS!"

"Thank you! You know I used to watch Baywatch when I was a little girl! You were the one who inspired me to go into modeling!"

"Oh my god that was soo long ago!"

"Your boyfriend here tells me you've still got it!"

My eye-rolling stopped. "Uh, I don't know if we are labelling it really... so what's up, Stace?"

Another laugh. "Whatever you say, fuckbuddy. While you've been having your way with the Angels, Brande and I have been, you know, WORKING... Anyway, I think we might have a writer for the show! He's from HBO, was a writer for Flash and Supergirl so he knows the DC universe..."

"Duncan Bryant?"

"What...? How do you know him?"

"It's hard to miss someone being anointed the Hero of Hollywood... Stace, are you sure he's still at HBO? I've heard some rumors..."

"I.. ah.. I don't know. Haven't actually met the guy... his broker contacted us about Carmen Electra's house and told me about him. Want me to check?"

"Hmm.. Why don't you set up the meeting anyway? I've been meaning to look him up anyway. By the way, thanks for helping to run the real estate marketing while I was gone!"

"What -would- you do without me?" Stacy teased.

"Literally just fuck around!" Lily quipped. I swatted at the playful brunette. "Don't listen to her, she's just trying to get me in trouble."

"When do you get back? -I've- been so frustrated without your big, hard dick, and now I find out you're giving it to Lily?"

"We're not fucking! It's just strictly professional!"

"Really? Talk dirty to me then."

I put the phone back to my ear. "Stace! Not now! She can hear us!"

"So? You're not fucking, right? I haven't called 'cause I know you were busy, but I need your sexy voice!"

I shot a glance at Lily - who wasn't there. I panned around to find her sprawled on the bed, getting comfortable. "Ask her what she's wearing!" Lily yelled, clearly enjoying my embarrassment, mouthing silently to me, "Let's see what you got."

Stacy heard her. "What's SHE wearing? Show me yours and I show you mine." Between the two playful women, I clearly was losing control of the conversation.

I cocked an eyebrow at Lily, who was mock-listening with a hand cupped to her ear. "She's got the fancy VS silk robe on... and.. nope, nothing else underneath..." I commentated as Lily slid her hand down her leggy body and parted her robes to flash me.

"Unnnghhh... I'm in a bathrobe too... I'm lying on my bed thinking about your rock hard dick... does it miss me?"

It did. "I'm slowly unzipping my pants and letting my cock fall out of my tight boxer briefs... undo your robe for me baby." I was a man of my word, and gazed at Lily as I did so. For the most part she was distracted as I freed my growing erection, but complied silently with my instructions, tugging hard on her robe and letting it fall open to me, revealing part of her left breast.

"Ohhh yesssss... I love your fucking cock.... what do you want me to do with my robe?"

"Take it all off," I ordered, "I want you to play with your tits and your pussy at the same time."

"Ohhh godddd.. hang on.. let me put you on FaceTime..."

I hit the button for the rear facing camera, and gave Stacy a view of a buck naked Lily touching herself all over. I could still see Stacy's own video on my screen, and saw her face light up as she realized what she was seeing.

"Oh my god that is so fucking hot... how are you not fucking that???"

Lily licked her pussy-juice coated fingers and smiled for the camera. "Maybe if you were here with us..."

As I jacked myself off while holding on to the phone, the two women started moaning in the weirdest video-phone-sex-threesome I had ever been a part of. My gorgeous Asian ex-girlfriend, hundreds of miles away, was stimulating my newest business partner as each pleasured themselves to each other's bodies and words, with little involvement from me. It was the sexiest no-sex I had yet had, but probably good practice for the "pizza party" later.

Worlds were colliding faster than I had thought possible, and I wondered what new surprises lay in store once I returned to LA.