Baywatch Secrets Ch. 08: Rosie's Revenge

Story Info
Foursome and Showdown at VS Swim party. Revenge is so sweet.
8.1k words
4.13
15.1k
7

Part 8 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/05/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
txfan
txfan
43 Followers

8000 words. Tags: baywatch, victoria's secret, Candice Swanepoel, Behati Prinsloo, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, Gigi Hadid, Sara Sampaio, Alessandra Ambrosio, Lily Aldridge, orgy, revenge, cuckolding, cuckqueaning, Adam Levine

This chapter has benefited greatly from editing by my "picador", Nick.

********************

This is the eighth in an open ended "celeb harem" story putting together two of the greatest franchises known to Man, Baywatch and the Victoria's Secret Angels. Outfits and references are based on real life look-books and clips.

Months of planning have come down to this night, and our hero is letting off steam by indulging in some earthly pleasures. Perhaps a little too much...

********************

Water from the rainfall showerhead thundered down furiously, breaking up the translucent glaze coating Candice's cleavage. The supermodel ground her impossibly tight pussy on my cock and moaned as she leaned her head backwards, resting it on my shoulder and allowing me a premium ticket view of her perfect tits coated in thick ropes of sticky, white semen. Thick ropes of -my- sticky white semen, naturally.

"I just realized," I mused, gently soaping up Candice's defiled breasts, "that was the first time I didn't actually come inside either of you."

The seductive kisses up and down the nape of my neck paused. "What about that time at Lily's afterparty?" Behati was always so quick to correct me.

I twisted my head back and returned Behati's kisses with a clumsy, slobbery one of my own. "This little sexpot here made me bust my nut when she dragged Jasmine in to 69 her." Candice, her eyes fluttering, smiled at the memory and thrust her hips backward on my cock, as if to emphasize she could make me orgasm any time she wanted.

"Ohh fuck, that's so hot!" Behati's hands moved around my hips and down, stroking Candice's pussy lips wrapped around the shaft of my penis.

"You guys do realize how much our lives are going to change thanks to your kinky little fetish right? We can't even have Candi on the show now, and your modelling is gonna take a step back. Not to mention you're going to be MOTHERS OF MY CHILDREN??"

Candice stood up, my cock sliding smoothly out of her tight cunt, sighed and turned around, letting water from the shower hammer down on my sensitive erection. I flinched a little, but there was no way a cold shower was going to dampen my enthusiasm when a soaking wet Candice Swanepoel stood naked in front of me. "Mike, that's -if- you're the father remember. And, -if- we want you involved. If anything this whole business has made Hermie and I closer. I think he might actually want to settle down now..."

Behati stepped past me into the shower and pulled her best friend into a passionate lip lock. "And we get to be pregnancy sisters!" Candice giggled and kissed her back, idly stroking a thumb over her friend's right nipple as rivulets of water cascaded over it.

I would never get tired of watching two of the most beautiful women in the world making out in the shower, but at the same time I couldn't help feeling a little used. Our little trysts, originally just a fun vacation fling, had become more frequent, more intense, and increasingly more... raw as they had both found out their impregnation fantasies had become reality. Far from blaming me or demanding some sort of paternity support, the girls had taken it as carte blanche to fuck with abandon. More accurately, I was being used by Behati, who had a voracious appetite for sex and was secretly in love with Candice. It was Behati that kept suggesting these hookups, whenever all three of us were in town for some event or other.

Speaking of which... I peered out at the wall clock.

"Girls, it's almost five. I've really gotta leave now... You two coming with me or you going on your own?"

"One minute," Candice panted, breathlessly. I looked back and raised my eyebrows. Behati had kissed her way down to Candice's trimmed pussy, and her tongue was darting out to take the first tentative licks of her friend's dripping wet clit. "Actually, ah... five minutes."

"We can't persuade you to join us, Mike?" husked Behati, momentarily peering up from between Candice's legs. "How does a good, old-fashioned double blowjob sound to you right now?"

"Behati, much as my cock hates me for saying it, I'll have to take a rain-check on that blowjob. I've really gotta get there early for tonight or there won't -be- any tonight."

"Your loss." She dipped her head back down and clamped her lips fully over Candice's her friend's muff. Candice's reaction betrayed the fact that Behati was clearly now doing something very wicked, and possibly illegal, with her tongue.

"You're coming later though, yeah?" I checked.

"Aaaaah!" groaned Candice in response "I'm coming now!"

"Yeah, but, I meant...whatever you know what I meant."

"Oh God, oh Christ, oh fuck! Okay okay, we'll be there, I promise butjust go!" Candice managed to gasp out, her hands stretching out for purchase against the wall as her nymphomaniac Angel friend knelt and ate her out with a closely-studied, gentle firmness.

I took a mental picture of the sight for posterity, and by some superhuman feat of willpower, exited the bathroom even as Candice's moans got louder and louder. I gingerly stepped through the wreckage of our romp and picked out my clothes from among the lingerie and bedsheets strewn about Candice's master bedroom.

Traffic being what it was in LA, it was nearly dark by the time I reached the boutique Malibu hotel where the exclusive VS Swim '16 viewing party for cast and crew was being held. I heard the clinks and chatter of the large crowd in the main ballroom, but I still had time - and a job to do - before the special aired on CBS that night.

I scanned the meeting room signs as I walked through the hotel. Perfect, Brande had booked a discreet conference room, tucked away well out of sight of anyone in the lobby or pool area. Cracking open the door, I couldn't resist taking a melodramatic last look around my shoulder before slipping in.

Jason, my casting director, was just finishing up. "- and as for the guys, we booked Michael B Jordan, Richard Madden, and Taylor Lautner last week." There was an excited murmur from his audience at the mention of the famously ripped Twilight star. Of course, it hadn't been too difficult to track him down at Samy's, one of his regular haunts.

"Mike! Perfect timing" said Jason as I approached. "I'm starting to dry up here... Our secret agent is on her way, but we've got the main group here."

I surveyed the assembled buffet of Victoria's Secret Angels. It was a much smaller group than Stacy or I had imagined when we started brainstorming this whole thing, and the loss of Candice for at least the rest of the year was an obvious blow. Still, we had managed to get Alessandra Ambrosio and Lily Aldridge, two of the most experienced models and strongest women I had ever met. Both of them, in fact, were currently sat on the only couch in the room, their seniority in the little supermodel tableau oozing from their pores. As I looked straight at them, they returned my gaze with a quiet, unshakeable confidence that I still found undeniably sexual. Next to them, Martha Hunt sat with her arms draped around Stella Maxwell, almost protectively encircling her Angel contemporary. They were both much younger than Ale and Lily but showed a hunger and adventurousness that had led them to take this leap of faith with me. Behind the couch, and on their feet, were Jasmine Tookes and Romee Strijd. They had perhaps the most to lose, having only just earned their wings last year. Out of all the rookies, though, I felt they had the best shot of making the transition to television. A lone camera stood on a tripod facing the group. It was hard to imagine that it would launch the TV careers of six of the hottest women on earth.

At least, that's what I hoped it would do, anyway. "It's really great to see everyone again... especially after what went down in St Bart's." I began to the sound of some nervous giggles around the room. "Well, I think we all know why we're here. I'm sure it goes without saying but this is a point of no return. If any of you are having second thoughts, there's the door."

I paused. No one moved, except for Lily rolling her eyes at me.

"Alright, let's do this."

————————

The VS Swim '16 viewing party wasn't just star studded; it was positively star-riddled. Being in Malibu meant that everyone who was in town could attend, and who wouldn't? I stood with Alessandra at the top of the steps of the ballroom entrance and surveyed the crowd. It was an understated but classy affair, with tuxedoed waiters serving champagne and hors d'oeuvres in white gloves and elegant evening gowns the order of the day for the women. My natty Men's Wearhouse real estate agent's suit suddenly felt like so much cardboard.

"Is that Tyra Banks??" I exclaimed almost involuntarily.

Ale nodded. I couldn't resist sneaking an admiring look at the slinky white halter gown that clung to her supple breasts. "You see her talking to Gisele and Heidi? They taught me and Adri everything that we know."

I whistled. "You know, I never thought about it that way. Back when you were a wide-eyed rookie who had no idea what she was about to get into, yeah?"

Ale shot me a sideways glance, and her perfect teeth dazzled in her smile. "And I'm about to do it all over again..."

"Do what?" A voice enquired in a delicate British accent behind us.

We turned, and Ale squealed. "Rosie!! You came!"

I recognised her at once, naturally. Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, the former Victoria Secret Angel now turned actress.

"Of course I came!" said Rosie. "We live in LA, we wouldn't miss this for the world!" The two women embraced with the joy of old friends reuniting, while I exchanged glances with her date. As famous as Rosie was, he himself needed no introduction.

"Jason Statham! Huge fan of your work, man, huge fan!"

The action star clasped my proffered hand in a viselike grip. "Thanks, mate. And you are?"

"Mike Bergin. I'm an actor too, just on the TV though, not movies like you. Plus, I do a little real estate on the side, you know?"

"Sounds great, mate," said Jason a little dismissively. "I hope it all works out."

"Thanks, man. Hey, that movie you were in, Crank. You remember that movie? With that bird, Amy Smart? I met her last week - she was a cool chick. You guys still in touch?"

My attempt to relate, with former projects, mutual friends, and British slang, completely backfired. The air in the room dropped five degrees and Jason was shooting me a steely glare. Before Rosie could say anything, Jason pointedly ignored my question and addressed Ale directly. "Is Jamie here yet? We were going to talk some endorsement deal."

Alessandra stepped back from Rosie, who was suddenly staring daggers at her fiancé. "Yes, actually, he's over there with Lily and Caleb. Why don't I take you?" Without waiting for a response, she hooked arms with Jason and led him down the steps toward her businessman husband.

"Damn. What was that about?" I asked Rosie, as my eyes followed the delicate curves of Ale's butt through her tight dress.

Rosie was also watching the two leave, but with far less fondness. "Bloke can't keep it in his pants, that's what that was about."

I was surprised, the two of them had always seemed so put together as couple. "Seriously? With who?? Not with Amy?"

"Yes, with that...with her. I came home early from a shoot yesterday and find him fucking her brains out in our bed. OUR BED!" She choked back her rage. "Sorry, Mr Bergin, we've only just met, I shouldn't be blabbing on like this."

I patted her awkwardly on the arm. "It's quite alright, Rosie." Unexpectedly, she leaned in and buried her face in my shoulder. "He says it was just a one off, but for all I know he's been shagging her arse off since those stupid fucking Clank movies!" I thought about it but didn't correct her. Instead I just gently stroked her hair as she wept over my jacket.

We were interrupted by two taps on the speaker system. All eyes in the room swivelled expectantly toward the podium to the side of the projector screen. Ed Razek, Chief Marketing Officer of Victoria's Secret's parent company, didn't speak publicly very often. But when he did, people listened.

"Welcome everyone to the second Victoria's Secret Swim Special Viewing Party!" The crowd clapped and cheered politely - except for the familiar figure (if it could be called that) of Niki Baratta, who was clapping and shouting the loudest for her boss. I spotted Behati and her husband, Adam, near one of the tables. She looked the epitome of elegance in a sheer grey cutout dress. She looked so elegant in fact that it was almost impossible to reconcile her with the sex minx that had had its tongue embedded deep in Candice's pussy just hours earlier. Nodding at the sight of Rosie with her head on my shoulder, Behati mouthed, "What's going on?"

"This is becoming an annual tradition for us to celebrate the sexy new VS Swim lines, but perhaps more importantly for me, it's a chance to catch up with all my Angels, past and present." A little tipsy with the potent cocktail of power and alcohol, the sleazy Angelmaker started an ancient anecdote about how he almost didn't pick Gisele Bundchen as an Angel 16 years ago, to her evident embarrassment. I looked at Rosie, and then back at Behati. "I don't know... help!" I mouthed back, beckoning her to come over.

Behati whispered something in her husband's ear, and then grabbed his hand to drag him through the crowd.

"Now I would be remiss," Ed Razek continued, "if I didn't take this opportunity for us to congratulate our newest Angel... where's Jo? Get up here Jo!"

There was a whoop from a small group of crewmembers on the opposite side of the pool, and the crowd cheered as a radiant Josephine Skriver, in a shimmering green cutout dress, glided up to the podium. She was beaming from cheek to cheek, and despite myself, I felt a twinge of pride that she had finally achieved her lifelong dream and earned her wings. Ed Razek kissed her cheek as they hugged, and gave her a solid smack on the butt while she curtsied to the audience applause. Josephine moved to say a few words, but Ed Razek, left hand firmly cupping her fine ass, launched into a rambling recount of her audition process and photoshoots, not letting her get a word in edgewise. Nothing was said about the fact that Josephine had only got the job due to the vacancy left by Sara Sampaio's departure.

Behati strode purposefully up to us, and took Rosie's face in her hands. "Rosie, baby, what happened?" I glanced at the strikingly sculpted face of her husband Adam, and shrugged, as if to say it wasn't my fault. We had never met, but his reputation and music preceded him, and of course I had learned a little about his private life from Behati. He nodded back.

"Oh B, I should've listened to you from the beginning!" Rosie burst into fresh tears at the sight of her old friend, which Behati tenderly kissed away. "I'm so, so sorry, darling. But tell me, what happened?"

Though we were a little out of sight of the audience, I was worried about causing a scene. Already, we were drawing some attention. I caught Lily's alert, questioning gaze.

"You know we really need to be somewhere more discreet," I said, "This isn't doing anyone any good."

"Okay. Let's head for the conference room," said Behati as she chaperoned her heartbroken friend back into the hotel. She paused at the door. "Guys! You coming or what?"

The four of us manoeuvred back through the hotel, as Rosie spilled the beans on her fiancé's infidelity. I wasn't surprised to hear that catching him in bed with Amy Smart had been only the latest of many conquests. "He always says it's a one off, then he gets me something nice and we fuck and make up, and then it happens all over again. I'm sick of it! I'm done!" Rosie ran her fingers through her golden blonde locks as she sank into the couch, with Behati's comforting arms around her.

Adam clicked the conference room door shut behind him. "Maybe you guys need to rethink your relationship."

Rosie sniffed, and wiped her eyes, smudging her eyeliner. She looked between Behati and Adam. "You mean... be open like you?"

Behati brushed her thumb tenderly across the side of Rosie's face, wiping away a smudge. "It's not traditional, but it works. Adam's on the road a lot. He's got groupies. I have..." - she glanced at me, and eyed my crotch fondly - "... needs."

Rosie recoiled in shock. "You guys really don't mind seeing each other with someone else?"

"I don't know Jason," Adam said as he moved to sit down on the other side of Rosie and put a hand on her thigh, "but it certainly sounds like he acts like you're open. Why does he get to have all the fun?"

Seeing Rosie's confusion flanked by the Levines, I had to speak up. "Look, Rosie, maybe you just need to vent. Maybe you just need to dump his sorry ass. Lord knows you can have any man you want on the planet."

Rosie thought for a few seconds, and shook her head. "No, I mean I hate him, but I still love him. He's a bit of a idiot, but he's my idiot, you know what I mean?"

Behati leaned across Rosie and kissed her husband right in front of Rosie's eyes. "Trust me, when I first found Adam shoving his cock down some slut's throat I was kinda hurt. And then I realized... it's kinda hot too!" She stroked both their chins and turned them to face each other. "So. We had the talk."

Adam leaned in, and kissed Rosie squarely on the lips. Her eyes widened and darted between me and Behati, before they fluttered shut and she kissed him back.

"And you know the best way to get over it?" Behati got up and wrapped her arms around my neck, her off shoulder dress slipping tantalizingly lower. "Find a man-slut of your very own." She licked my lips and stuck her playful tongue in my mouth.

I loved making out with Behati, but it was something else entirely to actually kiss her in front of her husband. Not that he seemed to care. Adam thirstily sucked on Rosie's lower lip, while his hand had slid her dress up her thigh and was now gently stroking her panties. I looked into Behati's eyes, and whispered, "Is he really OK with this?"

Behati rolled her eyes. "Just shut up, Rosie needs this." She shrugged her other shoulder, and her dress slid down and crumpled at her feet. I looked down past her lacy, strapless bra at her normally flat stomach, and, for the second time that day, wondered if the very slight bump was my doing. My other head, however, was starting to do the thinking for me.

"Oh my god, I can't believe I'm doing this..." Rosie panted as Adam kissed his way down her neck and cleavage, and his wandering fingers slipped under her panties, where a dark wet patch was already spreading. "And in return he lets you do whatever you want?"

"WHOever I want." Behati corrected her without looking back, as she sank to her knees. "Watch." Without once breaking eye contact with me, she slid her hands down my suit and slowly unzipped my pants. I hurriedly unbuckled my belt while she freed my growing cock from my boxers. Adam turned his attention away from Rosie, and sat back to take in the sight of his wife and me. "Fuck me, B, that's hot. Give it a kiss."

Behati's impregnation kink seemed to be more than matched by Adam's cuckolding fetish. I wasn't about to complain. Quite the opposite. "Your little wife here's going to do a lot more than just kiss my cock. She's going to fucking choke on it. And swallow every drop of cum she can suck out of my balls."

Behati loved being told what to do. She took hold of my shaft, slid my foreskin back just a little, and kissed my throbbing head. I let my inner caveman take over, and grabbed the supermodel's dirty blonde hair with both hands, thrusting my cock deep into her hot, thirsty mouth.

txfan
txfan
43 Followers