Baywatch Secrets Ch. 08: Rosie's Revenge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Adam hadn't been idle. He had his pants down and was busy stroking his own sizable erection as he watched his wife gag on mine. Rosie, her nipple arousal clearly evident through her sheer dress, timidly traced a finger up Adam's thigh. "May I?"

Adam kissed her. "Babe, you most certainly may," he growled, as Rosie leaned over, brushed her luscious hair to the side, and went down on him. Adam leaned back and groaned as the delicate blonde Angel took his cock into her mouth. His right hand stroked the nape of her neck as she bobbed up and down on him, eventually finding the zip of her dress and tugging down on it.

I looked back down at Behati, who had me completely naked from the waist down and was grabbing my ass as she alternately sucked on and licked the underside of my cock. "Looks like Rosie's giving you a run for your money, B." She looked back to see Rosie, completely topless but for her dress that had cinched up around her waist, now passionately and unreservedly making out with her husband as she helped him get his shirt off. Her endless stockinged legs swung over and straddled Adam's lap as he lifted her up by her impossibly small waist.

"Well, let's see who gives a better lap dance." Behati got up, grinning mischievously. She pulled me into a tight embrace, and as I closed in to kiss her she whirled me around and pushed me hard on my solar plexus. With the wind knocked out of me, I staggered back and collapsed on the couch next to the writhing mass of skin and sin that was Rosie and Adam. I looked over and saw Adam holding his erection up while Rosie pushed her panties aside and was just teasing Adam's head with her wet pussy. Behati wasn't idle either; she had shucked her tiny G-string and was unhooking her bra, and I realized I should get my shirt off if I was going to match her in total nudity.

Trust me; you never get used to the sight of one of the top lingerie models in the world hurriedly shedding her underwear to fuck you senseless. I had barely gotten my shirt undone before Hurricane Behati was all over me, smothering me in kisses, pressing my head between her ample breasts, letting my hands roam all over her toned back and butt. I don't even know when my cock entered her; one minute we were making out like teenagers, then a flash of pleasure and heat and she was riding my cock like a porn star.

"So this is the guy you've been fucking behind my back huh? You unfaithful slut?" Adam watched his wife ram her pussy up and down the length of my cock with an inscrutable mix of jealousy and fascination. "Well, I can do better than that!" He grabbed Rosie's waist with one hand, and with the other, pushed the head of his impressively long member into the former Angel. I tried not to stare, but I heard every little thing.

"Ohhhh fffffuck!" Rosie moaned. Her eyes fluttered shut as Adam leaned forward to suck on her breasts.

"Shut! Up! And! Ride! That! Cock!" Behati panted, as she fucked me and watched her friend cheat on her fiancé for the first time.

They say that hell hath no fury like a woman scorned. "They" obviously hadn't seen a good woman revenge-fucking. From my academic study of Rosie's Victoria's Secret media and her appearances in movies like Transformers and Mad Max, I would never have imagined the delicate and reserved young woman capable of impaling herself on Adam Levine's cock like she now was and screaming like an animal as she worked her hips back and forth and rubbed her pussy.

For a good five minutes, the four of us had no words. We communicated prehistorically, in grunts, moans, and screams as Adam and I competitively fucked our respective women. Perhaps because of years of repression, Rosie was the first to come, her breasts vibrating furiously as Adam humped her brains out before she shuddered and convulsed and collapsed on his heavily tattooed chest.

My ride came in second. Not for the first time that day, I watched as Behati bucked against my cock buried deep inside her, her ribs straining against her taut skin where, in some fit of bad judgment, she had also tattooed the words "You're so cool" in triplicate. Recovering from her orgasm, Behati leaned over and kissed Rosie tenderly. "See? Doesn't that feel much better?"

Rosie nodded wordlessly, still getting over her own orgasm. Behati withdrew to resume fucking me, but Rosie reached out and brought her back for another, deeper, more passionate kiss. I exchanged a weird "no homo" look with Adam as the two supermodels, with our cocks buried deep inside them, explored each other's bodies and made out on top of us. Behati shifted to lay down on the couch, moving from Rosie's luscious lips to her elegant neck and then down to her petite breasts. Rosie crawled over her in the opposite direction, and we scooted and shifted until the girls were comfortable on the couch in a 69 position.

When Rosie had kissed her way down between Behati's slender legs, she looked up at me seductively, before putting her head down and giving a long, drawn out lick to Behati's pussy and then onward to my shaft. My cock barely had time to harden at the sight of Rosie stroking my cock with her tongue before her face was repeatedly mashed into my groin as Adam, breathlessly watching from the other end, redoubled his efforts to pound every inch of his cock into the newly liberated supermodel.

Liberated, indeed. I felt a gentle tugging on my cock as elegant fingers encircled around my shaft while I long-stroked Behati. Rosie was looking up at me as she bounced with every thrust from Adam. Her expression betrayed multiple states of mind. Hunger. Vulnerability. Confusion. Horniness.

Her lips, however, said just one thing: "Please."

Watching my cock withdraw from the tight confines of Behati's vagina and brushing gently against Rosie's full lips, it felt like I was in the throes of some surreal out of body experience. At the next thrust, they opened up to welcome me, and my head was suddenly enveloped in the gentle, firm environs of Rosie's delectable mouth. I placed my hands on either side of her head, brushed her hair back, and bent over her to angle more of my penis down her throat.

"Unnngh you love stuffing as many cocks inside you as you can huh Rosie?" Adam smacked Rosie's bare ass, never once stopping his thrusts. Rosie couldn't very well reply with a mouthful of cock, but she hummed her pleasure, the tender vibrations causing my own cock to shudder. It took a while to synchronize, but Adam and I eventually worked out a rhythm where we would alternate between ploughing her pussy and fucking her face. With my vantage point from above, Rosie looked like she was sliding up and down one continuous cock that ran the entire length of her lithe body.

Behati wasn't oblivious to the spit roast, and could tell by the moans that Adam was getting close to orgasm. Although she remained buried under Rosie's pussy, I could still hear her occasional warnings to her husband: "Babe, if you're gonna cum, cum in me. We know how fertile you are right now." Slowing down his thrusts, Adam wiped sweat from his brow and looked at me. "Switch?"

He held out his hand to me as we disengaged and swapped places. It felt more than a little weird high-fiving another naked man, but I was about to be Eskimo brothers with Adam Levine. One doesn't not acknowledge a moment like that. I looked away and slapped his hand, choosing to pay more attention to the situation I now faced. Rosie's toned ass was perched upwards invitingly, barely covered by semi-shredded panties. Her, no doubt very expensive, dress was still bunched up around her waist, and her stockings extended down from the tops of her smooth thighs to dainty, suckable feet. Beneath Rosie's engorged, wet pussy, Behati had paused from her session of muff diving to beam up at me. "There you are. My pussy was feeling neglected."

I nodded at Adam, who was lowering himself into position. "I thinkyour husband's about to take care of that." Behati's expression changed to one of surprise as she was penetrated. I knelt closer to her face, out of sight of Adam thanks to Rosie's firm ass, and gently kissed her lips. "He doesn't know it could be me?" I whispered to my on-and-off lover. The beautiful blonde shrugged, even as she was pleasured by her husband's cock and her friend's tongue. "Who knows? I just know Rosie doesn't need complications right now. Just guilt free sex."

We turned our attentions to the dripping wet vagina above us, and our tongues attacked at once. I lapped up and nibbled Rosie's petite labia, while Behati proved equally adept at finding Rosie's tender clit and driving her to shivers with every lick of her tongue. It quickly became a very tight space as Rosie started grinding her pussy on Behati's mouth. In any case, my cock wanted in on the action. I straightened up, brought my throbbing erection in alignment, and watched in fascination as Rosie felt my presence and pushed herself onto me without even looking back. I stroked her strong, athletic back, and rammed my hips forward to thrust my penis deep inside her.

Rosie felt every bit as good as she looked. Adam was clearly turned on by it too and currently had his pregnant wife's legs up on his shoulders, his washboard abs fully on display as he pounded into her with abandon. Rosie was a little cut out of the action by the ferocity of their fucking, so I tugged on her waist and pulled her torso up to lean against mine. "Get up here." She obeyed my every nudge like the personal sex toy of my dreams, and laid her head back on my shoulder as I pummelled her from behind. My trembling hands roamed all over her flat stomach and grasped at her breasts, while her mouth turned and sought mine out, seeking intimacy in her time of need.

"God hot fucking damn ahhhhh!" Adam panted out as he came in waves, thrusting deep and hard between his wife's legs. Behati moaned underneath Rosie as she was pumped full of cum. I felt a sudden rise starting in my own balls as the sheer eroticism of our foursome got to me. I grabbed Rosie's right breast in one hand and roughly pressed her lips to mine with the other, pummelling her vagina with my desperate thrusts. "Oh my god, if only Jason could see you now," she moaned into my mouth.

Right on cue, the door swung open, just as I crested and felt the oncoming rush of semen. With the last of my conscious self-control I pulled myself out and came in a tremendous spurt all over Behati's gasping face. Ever the quick thinker, she grabbed my cock with a free hand and put it in her mouth, where I emptied the rest of my vitality. The nymphomaniac Angel positively purred with pleasure as Adam and I pumped her full of our semen. She sucked me dry and swallowed it all as I sank, sexually spent, back onto the arm of the couch. I expected Rosie to lean backward with me, but she was staring straight at the door.

It wasn't Jason Statham, though. Lily Aldridge stood by the door, arms akimbo, like an angry mother who had just found her kids running off somewhere. "I should have fucking guessed. Mike, the show ends in ten minutes! Are you doing this or what?"

"Shit," I cussed at myself, and sprung off the couch to gather my clothes. I had completely lost track of time. Back on the couch, Rosie was futilely trying to cover up her breasts with her hands while Behati was still cleaning traces of my sperm from her chin with the back of her hand. I had a job to do though and needed to get back out there to finish it. Lily snatched up my pants and shoes and practically pushed me, buck naked, out of the conference room. "The girls all signed today and we're counting on you. Get out there and get it done!"

She tried to shove the door in my face, but I blocked it with a shoulder. "Aren't you coming too?"

Lily shrugged, and looked back at the couch. "I've done my bit. I deserve some fun before I... maroon... my career with your crazy plan." The enigmatic brunette suddenly stamped on my foot, and, smirking as I drew back with a little yelp, slammed the door shut.

Back at the ballroom, I found Jason Knight holding down the fort, nervously drumming his fingers at a standing table with Martha and Stella. Across the table, Jasmine and Romee chattered flirtatiously while a guy I didn't recognize did some magic tricks with a napkin. Everyone else was watching the last minutes of the VS Swim Special, but I cast a hasty look around anyway.

"Don't you think you guys are being kinda obvious??" I hissed in Jason's ear.

Jason turned with a half-smile. "Rich, Mike. A second ago I was thinking you weren't even gonna show!" He slapped a folder in my hand. "'sides, with this, we should be as obvious as we like! It's kind of the whole point of this."

"Yeah relax, man, by the time you're done it won't even matter." The grinning man extended a hand. "Neil Strauss. Heard a lot about you from my man, Jason."

I shook his hand, but had no time for niceties. "Thanks for helping us out with the video. Is it good to go?" I asked tersely.

"You'll have to ask the AV person," he pointed at the nondescript tent just behind the projector screen. "No idea how but Lily managed to sneak her in without anyone noticing..."

Confused, I approached the nearby AV tent. From the outside, it looked pitch dark but for rows of controls and a little plastic window through which the first few rows of the audience could be seen, lit up by reflection from the powerful projector. Still, there was enough light for me to make out the figures of a scrawny, bespectacled man, and a half dressed woman sitting on his lap.

Or... maybe not sitting, exactly. "Sara?"

The woman's head twisted back. "Mike! You made it!" Sara Sampaio leapt off her 'seat' and embraced me. She was wearing a simple, zebra striped, long sleeved shirt, but was completely naked from the waist down.

I was too busy staring from the scrawny dude's erect cock to Sara's half naked body to return her kiss, though. "I thought the plan was to charm AV into helping us by 'gentle flirting'..."

Sara shrugged with typical nonchalance. "That was a boring plan. I thought of a better plan all on my own. Is that what I think it is?" She nodded at my folder.

I opened my mouth to reply, but we were interrupted by the audience's applause from outside the tent. The end credits were starting to roll. Sara handed me a mic, and nodded to the AV guy. "You're on."

"Thanks, Sara." I paused at the entrance flap. "You sure you don't want to join us?" I waved the folder with vague hope.

Sara grinned sadly, and looked away. "I've always been more of a free agent."

Yeah, I know how you feel, I thought to myself. As I exited the tent and approached the screen, the funny, cute outtakes playing over the end credits started to flicker. Within seconds they then changed definitively from a smiling Stella and Sara, radiant in their tiny bikinis, to a far more sombre recording of them, fully dressed. Stella in a demure black turtleneck, and Sara in a hot pink VS bathrobe.

"Hi. You have just seen the 2016 Victoria's Secret Swim Special, where you were led to believe that the models were treated well and had the best time of our lives." Stella began. "Nothing could be further from the truth."

"VS Swim was supposed to bring out the sexiest version of ourselves. Of every woman." Even in this moment of rebellion, Sara - or was this the work of Neil? - couldn't help slipping into the party line. "Instead, it brought out the worst in VS. Niki Baratta."

The screen displayed an unflattering paparazzi portrait of the VS Swim executive, drawing gasps from an already restless crowd. The majority of guests were crew members who had always kept their heads down, or friends and spouses. The rest were models, who, like our little gang at Jason and Neil's table, knew what was going on at VS Swim, but had either accepted it as part of an elite modelling career, or never dared to object.

And, then, of course, there was Niki.

"WHO IS AIRING THIS? WHY IS SARA UP THERE? GET ME STELLA!" She was yelling indiscriminately, sending her minions scurrying. I saw Stella tense up and half turn to leave, but the crowd wasn't letting anyone through. Not while the video was still going. They had just started the litany of complaints.

"... physical abuse for downtime..." Sara had bared her back, to the shock and horror of the audience. We had only managed to get her on film two weeks after I got back to LA, but the lacerations all over her arms and back were still nowhere close to healed.

"... complete disregard for LGBT laws..." It was the closest Stella had ever come to publicly coming out, not that she had to.

The video cut to a home recording of Jasmine Tookes. Pretty poor production value, but the best Jason and Neil could do in the couple days we'd had.

"... the worst assignments given to minorities..." She held up the mud-caked sports bra from her downright unappealing shoot in the mud flats. The video cut again.

"... and no time given to rookies who want to have a say." Romee shared some of the same complaints as Stella and Jasmine, but Neil had chosen to go with the fact that she had gotten basically zero screen time thanks to an early dispute with Niki.

Martha's turn. "She threatened to fire me if I didn't abuse my friendship with Nick Jonas just to get a musical act this year.No one else would come. In fact, it's not just Swim." This was true; ever since Martha had joined, Taylor Swift had been a recurring guest at the main VS Fashion Show. When Taylor declined to appear in this year's Swim special, Martha had to call in more than simple sexual favors from Nick Jonas.

"This is why I left VS, and when I did, VS did nothing but smear my good name." Miranda Kerr's striking blue eyes and sculptured cheekbones filled the screen. You couldn't tell that she filmed it from her holiday home in St. Bart's, but I assumed she'd plenty of help with the technology, having recently gotten back together with Snapchat's Evan Spiegel.

The crowd's chatter grew earnest. One of the most bankable Angels ever, with her sweet girl-next-door looks and approachable Australian accent, Miranda's absence was conspicuous at virtually every event. Even Niki's assistants gave up trying to push their way through the crowd, and had stopped in their tracks. "Get in the tent NOW and bring me whoever's head is responsible on a fucking PLATE!" Niki was screaming, impotently. I hoped Sara had heard the message, or was far away enough not to be able to hear it.

Lily and Ale were last. The crowd fell silent. A bunch of newbies and disgruntled ex-Angels was one thing. But two veteran Angels speaking out, even without Candice, really boosted our credibility. "For too long we have been telling our fellow Angels that this is the way things are," Lily began, "but with so many new faces and broken hearts at VS Swim this year we finally had to confront the truth."

Ale couldn't help looking absolutely beautiful even when she was being deadly serious. "We can no longer continue to uphold VS as an ideal place for model work, or endorse the corrupted values that VS Swim now represents. When that happens, there is only one thing left to do."

The final shot was of the conference room, where all the Angels had assembled just a couple of hours ago. In unison, they said the magic words: "We qui-"

The screen went dark. Shouts filled the air, and they weren't just from angry models. Niki had scuttled up to the projector and pulled the plug on the machine itself. The rotund director blinked stupidly in the center of attention, unaccustomed to having to do her own dirty work.

"This was an UNAUTHORIZED use of VS property, and I'm going to hold- "she began again shrilly.

Game-time. "You aren't going to hold anything, Miss Baratta. In fact, I'm holding all the cards." Microphone in hand, I had walked up to the podium in front of the projector screen, waving Jason Knight's folder. "Hours ago, every one of those beautiful, mistreated women signed with IN Talent to star in my new show, Baywatch Secrets." I took a breath. It was the first time I'd said the name of the show in public. No going back now. "They love their wings and have spent their entire lives wanting to be Angels. But they are choosing to leave you and everything you represent behind."