Baywatch Secrets Ch. 08: Rosie's Revenge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Niki was sputtering with incoherent rage, and she was not alone. Ed Razek was now making his way over from the VIP table. "Who the hell are you? And what makes you think you can take my Angels?" he demanded angrily.

"I'm just a former model offering them a way out. And I'm not taking anything. Women aren't -property-, yours or mine. That's your whole problem."

Ed reached the stage, motioning for security. "You know that's not what I bloody well meant," he growled, and slapped the microphone out of my hands as I was restrained by two burly security guards.

I didn't resist. My job was done. Behind Ed, I could see people starting to approach our table of rebels. We would, no doubt, be gaining some of the industry's top production crew - and perhaps even a couple more models - before the night was out. More importantly, VS' worst secrets were now out in the open.

"Your actions have plenty of meaning sir, and 'your Angels' have had enough," I said, glaring directly at him.

"I don't have time for this clown. Get him the fuck out of here! And gimme that," Ed said, snatching the folder from my hands. I just smiled as the guards virtually dragged me backwards to the exit.

"I want him locked up for LIFE!" Niki bellowed, jeering at me. Ed turned, his arm swinging violently as if to slap her, but he checked himself at the last minute and pulled her close for some harsh words. That was the last I saw of her as the crowd erupted into general chaos.

I was thrown unceremoniously on the grass lawn outside the hotel, and told in no uncertain terms that any attempt to return would result in a night in the nearest jail cell.

As the security guards left, I picked myself up and headed for my car. My phone buzzed, and I pulled it out hurriedly, expecting a billion missed calls.

Instead, there was just one message.

An MMS, really. A picture of a woman's cleavage, ample breasts barely cupped by a black lace bra, with a single manicured finger pulling down at the middle bridge. The caption just contained three numbers: "2301".

I smiled. Stacy was back.

"You look very cheerful for someone who just got thrown out of one of the biggest parties in LA. Where's your precious folder?" I looked up to see Sara, this time with casual jeans on, leaning on my car with a strangely familiar blonde woman next to her.

"It was just a decoy and they took it. The originals are all back with Duncan by now. What's up, anyway? Who's your friend?"

Sara laughed in that trademark carefree manner of hers. Getting kicked out of VS, punished for a non-crime, nearly caught sneaking into a party and seducing (well, riding) the AV guy - She was teflon, nothing could shake her. "Fique tranquilo. I'll do you a twofer. You seem to like those. Mike, meet Jelena Noura Hadid. She found me sneaking out of the hotel."

"Gigi? Sorry, I really should've recognized you but I... I - uh - " I stammered as I shook hands with the Dutch-Palestinian model. What I -really- wanted to say was "but I've only seen you in bikinis and you have no idea how much I want to motorboat those tits", but attempted instead a more diplomatic "- but it's really pretty dark out here, isn't it?"

Gigi, the picture of sophistication in a flowery red dress, giggled at my obvious embarrassment. "I really wanted to talk about this brave thing you're doing with the Angels. Maybe we can go somewhere better lit?"

My phone buzzed again in my hand. I glanced at my screen, and then quickly had to hide the image of Stacy inserting a big black dildo in her pussy. "Thing is, Gigi... I kinda have to be somewhere right now..."

Gigi smiled, her expressive eyes hinting at what she had seen. "No problem, I need a ride out anyway. We can talk on the way." She immediately got up to go around the car to the passenger seat.

I opened my door. "Sara? You coming too?"

Sara shook her head and stood up. "Oh, you know me, meu xodó. I've got my own ride." Tantalisingly, she patted my crotch. "But remember, you still owe me a few rides of a different kind."

"More 'gentle flirting'?' I suggested.

"Maybe not so gentle." With a laugh and a toss of her hair, she was off to find her own car, knowing full well that my eyes followed her fine ass with every step.

Shaking myself alert to matters closer at hand, I slid myself into the driver's seat. Gigi leaned over and pecked me on the cheek, her pouty, full lips lingering just a little too long. "Where are you taking me, Mr. Producer?" Gigi asked, innocently batting her eyes.

My phone buzzed again. I didn't need to check it. I looked over at my sexpot passenger, from her elegant legs to her scarlet dress, up to her mesmerizing cleavage and arched eyebrows betraying wisdom beyond her years.

"Let's check out the W." I hit the button, and the engine purred to life.

————————

Messages___________ Jason ___________Details

for you and your friends

_____________Monday 2:28 PM

_____________________________Ok. Ok. I'll do it

Siren. Tonite. Wear something nice.

_____________Tuesday 9:56 PM

___________________________Sara's with them??

_____________Yesterday 5:48 PM

___________________________________I'm here

Don't talk to me

just play it cool

_______________________________Where is he??

No idea

finding ot

*out

_________________________Their getting mobbed

Leave. Now.

_______________Today 2:38 AM

____________________________________ I'm in.